Sexual Survey

Story Info
A wife is trained after taking a sexual survey.
1.2k words
51.7k
7
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is obviously with some trepidation that I arrange to meet up with Debbie. I've never met this woman before and I have been required by a stranger, supposedly her husband, to be intimate with her. I've never done anything like this before and by the time I do meet her I'm shaking like a leaf although she's far too nice to let on that she's noticed.

We arrange to meet in a hotel bar and settle into a couple of chairs with drinks and quickly get to know one another. We get on well and are soon laughing and I am able to put to the back of my mind why we are here. We even manage to work together to fend off two lounge lizards who try to pick up on two women sitting without male company.

The reason for our meeting is that my husband wants me to be out going sexually. I have always been shy when it comes to the bedroom. The suggestion was made from some internet contact he had established for me to meet this woman and her husband. We had taken a survey and it was decided that this would best push my boundaries and open me up to new ideas. My husband had always fantasized about me being with another person. And so here I was, about to embark on my first sexual training.

Eventually the time that I have been afraid of comes and Debbie tells me it's time to go back to the suite she's booked. She sees the look on my face and reassures me that 1) she is totally in charge, and 2) she won't do anything I don't want her to do. Somehow it sounds right but doesn't help.

We get back to the suite and Debbie tells me to go take a shower while she lays out some clothes for me. She promises that she will be in another room so I needn't worry. Somehow the shower both relaxes and refreshes me and I emerge to find a very small pile of clothes on the bed: a black corset, lacy black panties, black seamed stockings and a pair of very high high heels but NO dress!!! I assume that she is still sorting out the dress and so I get dressed into what is there. The corset is heavily boned and seems to do a wonderful job or pushing me in, out and up in all the right places. With the rest of the underwear on, I take a look in the mirror. Not bad.

At this point my confidence could have been shattered. In walks Debbie wearing exactly the same outfit as me and looking a whole lot better in it. My mind is in turmoil. Part of me is appalled at the implications. Part of me is appalled at the comparison between her and me. However another part of me is quite turned on at the naughtiness of it all.

Debbie walks around me like a general inspecting her troops. Standing behind me, she adjusts one of my suspenders to make sure its straight. She moves very close behind me and looks at me in the mirror, which is in front of me, she almost breathes, "you've got fantastic breasts, Jane". "So have you", I reply. Hers are pushing into my back so I should know. Debbie reaches around me and half hugs me while at the same time cupping both my breasts in her hands. Her hands roam over me and at the same time she kisses my neck and ears. It's almost as if tension is relieved and I melt into her. Meanwhile she is busy teasing my all too sensitive nipples.

Debbie remains very much in control and turns me around to face her but never once stops touching and kissing me. In their journey round me her hands alight on my bum and I find myself pulled in close to her so that we are rubbing one another's bodies. I don't know whether the pressure in my chest is caused by fear, excitement or both.

Debbie keeps moving her body so that we are sort of massaging each other. Her hands flutter to my shoulders, down my sides to my hips and then reach between my legs. "Jane, you're wonderfully wet, honey". I can only stammer my surprise and am glad that Debbie leads me to the bed otherwise I think my legs will have given way beneath me.

I lay on the bed on my back and Debbie doesn't stop for a moment but pushes her head into my groin. Momentary panic hits me. Which isn't made any better by Debbie managing to lick me while not taking her eyes off mine. My panic subsides as I decide that this is after all what I am here for and, besides, she's actually very good at it. There is something in the fact that a soft chinned woman knows a woman better than a stubble chinned guy after all. As Debbie works away at me, my fear is more that she will stop but she keeps going, driving me on until my orgasm hits me like a crescendo.

Once I've cum, Debbie leaves me alone and creeps up the bed. Without saying a word she holds me until my breath returns to normal. Once that has happened, Debbie pulls herself up onto her elbows and looks me in the face. Her expression is clearly registering that she expects the favour to return. Panic hits me again. "Oh, I couldn't....the taste....the smell.....not you.......just the............oh I can't." Debbie smiles and puts a finger to my lips to silence me. She reaches down to her handbag by the side of the bed and when it reappears it is holding a vibrator. I take it with almost relief and turn it onto a low setting. I snuggle down the bed until I can access her and lay the vibrator against her. I notice her breast by my head and it seems a natural thing to take a nipple in my mouth. From there it's but a short if jerky ride to Debbie's orgasm and I find myself grinning at the knowledge that I have made another woman cum.

We lie together for a while afterwards with no words spoken between us. After a while Debbie sleepily says, "We'd better get you ready for our husbands to come in. My husband is going to show you how to be a proper wife." Fear suddenly replaces my euphoria. I think Debbie realizes this because she hands me a small container of liquid and has me drink. My head becomes heavy and my fears leave. In fact I almost can't remember why I'm sitting in this motel room.

After what seems like hours, the hotel room door opens and in comes my wife followed by Debbie's husband Tim. I recognize him from his email pictures and know this is the man who knows all my secrets and sexual desires. I have told him everything through the surveys he sent me. My husband sits quickly on the chair in the corner. Debbie gets off the bed as Tim hands her some restraints. She kisses him on the cheek as he never takes his eyes off me. She turns and smiles at me as she pushes me back onto the bed and fastens me spread eagle to the frame.

Tim turns to my husband and tells him he is about to have the best trained wife a man could hope for. He makes a nervous smile in acknowledgement, realizing the show is about to begin.

  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Another title guaranteed to appeal to the wimps -

among us--

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A bit of fetish and mild bondage, OK, what?

BDSM? Training? As it looks her other woman's husband is getting a piece of tail and her hubby is becoming a cuckold. That isnt BDSM by a long shot, nor making a sexually trained woman, a slut perhaps, but not sexually trained. One major glaring error in the story is when the two husband's enter the room, you refer to my wife and her husband entering, but then you speak of her husband then sitting in a chair. OW a proof reader would be nice.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Cucked on Vacation With encouragement, wife submits to a hung black gentleman.in Interracial Love
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Wife's Idea Wife teaches Hubby new tricks.in Group Sex
Sharing my Sweet Wife Tammy Pt. 01 My Wife Tammy Spends the Weekend with Paul and Debbie.in Loving Wives
Wife Exposed at Resort Wife gets daring at resort spa.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
More Stories