Sexual Therapy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ainu2
ainu2
357 Followers

"Well, with your body, you should be the best. You should be in the Sports Illustrated swim suit issue."

"Oh, I'd have to have implants to do that and I'm not about to."

"You'd need implants? You have gorgeous breasts."

"Yeah, you think. But have you seen those girls? I don't know any of them but I doubt if there's a natural tit in the whole issue."

"I can hardly believe that. I've thought before that with your breasts, when you have children, they'll get plenty of milk from you."

She grins and presses against me and puts her arms around my neck. "You've put me and babies in the same thought? Maybe this is more than just being a fuck buddy?"

I kiss her and hold her. "I'm afraid to admit how much more my feelings are. I know that you'll dump me somewhere along the line. I've never had so much sex in such a short time before in my life. I love it but sooner or later you'll see through me and try and find someone better. But I want you every time I look at you. I wanted you the first time I ever saw you, in the lobby."

Still holding on to me and pressed against me, she grins. "Dan, I've never had this much sex in such a short time before, either. I've been wondering if I could manage to keep up with you. But I'ved loved every moment of it. And I definitely want more. I want you every time I see you, too. I wanted you when I saw you for the first time."

All the time she's saying this last part, she's playing with my cock, getting me up again. Once I'm ready, she climbs on me and takes me up inside her and starts riding me.

, , , , , , , , , , , ,

It's six month later and Cynthia's living with me. She never bought any more furniture for her apartment and then we managed to sell her bed to some other people moving in. The sex is every bit as good as ever. Maybe better, since she's always right here and available. More than available, she's often the instigator. I've told her that I love her. She's said that she thinks she loves me, too. I'm ready to marry her and spend the rest of my life with her any time that she's ready. Maybe it will wait until she decides she's ready to have children. I've left the two guys who hired me and started my own business, with their approval. My first two companies to represent are two that they gave up and replaced with higher earning ones. And I'm doing very, very good. Cynthia's boss is still a bitch but she's getting more stories to write on her own. She's done one series from the inside, so to speak, as a model in a designer's fashion show, and it was very successful. So she's happy.

ainu2
ainu2
357 Followers