Sexual Warriors

Story Info
A hunter falls prey to a group of native sirens.
4.8k words
4.26
34.8k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*My story is a work of fiction involving forced pegging, cream pie eating and female domination, if this is not your cup of tea you have been forewarned. Please leave me feedback if you like my work, and let me know if I should continue to submit to literotica. Thanks for reading! *

*****

As I arrived at the small diner outside of this sleepy old village I scoffed at the trophy hunting flyer hanging on the bulletin board. "Huge money prize to the largest buck!" I read the last line with a scowl I hated trophy hunters and could not believe I picked the same weekend to go hunting myself as a scheduled trophy hunt.

Yes I hunted but I did it right, it wasn't about the prize for me it was being in nature, yes I would kill a deer if the opportunity arose but not for a trophy, I took everything home the meat of course, trophy hunters wouldn't even take that but I also took the hides and antlers even larger bones, some I would use in artwork yet to be created, other times I would donate them to an old native American friend of mine to be used in his ceremonial dances, I tried to be respectful, I didn't kill just to kill, so even I had bad feelings about the trophy hunt going on the same weekend.

As I sat myself in an open booth I saw the two native girls sitting at the counter talking with the server who was also of native decent, all quite common for around here, a native reservation bordered the town so they often fought with out of town hunters who tried hunting on their land. I couldn't blame them so I kept my head low and ate my breakfast when I overheard them mention a protest against the trophy hunters, I gently raised my head to listen a bit closer.

"If we picket the grounds before they enter the woods we can show our dislike towards there presents here" said one girl. As I listened to her I stopped to actually look at her she was a beautiful woman mid to late twenties maybe, probably 5'6" kind of chubby and shapely she had on tight form fitting jeans and a leather halter top with fringe hanging from it, I thought how cliché of her to be wearing that being native herself but damn she looked good in it, her breast were very ample and her hair deep brown and pulled back in a ponytail nearly reaching her butt.

the other girl looking similar closer to 6' tall, thinner but just as shapely as her friend, she too had form fitting jeans and wore a tight t shirt with a single red feather painted on the back of it, her hair as black as her shirt done in a tight braid that stopped mid back on her.

"Now you two are going to get in some serious trouble if you go past there" stated the server who was easily in her 50s "I already told you stick to the protest held at the rest area! Red feather I mean it!" she held a steady gaze at the girl in the black shirt and I realized the painted feather was actually her name, she scoffed as she slammed her fist on the counter turned and headed for the door

"com'on two moons" she said in a firm tone as the other young girl started behind her. Red feather made eye contact with me then yelled in anger "your here for the hunt aren't you!" I kept my cool and began to answer before the server interrupted and sent the girls away, red feather again scoffed and barged out the door. The server came up to me and apologized said the girls, well the whole tribe was upset that people kept coming and hunting on their land, I assured he I was not one of them and that I followed both the written and unwritten laws of the lands.

she gave me a gentle smile as I paid my bill and made for the road.

I drove past the rest area I noticed the stream of signs warning hunters of their trophy hunts some politically correct others downright nasty, I couldn't help but agree with them I didn't like the trophy hunters either, as I got to the turn off I saw what looked like a Indian war party, men and women in full battle garb protesting and picketing in front of the road, I smiled as traffic slowed to a stop and rolled down my window to hear hunters proclaiming it was not worth the effort and turning away, a few went in against the disapproval of the protesters but more were leaving than staying.

as I pulled up to the gate a huge man stuck his head in my window demanding to know my purpose for being there, I assured him I was not there for the trophy hunt but was headed north of their land and would be camping a few days there, with hesitation he let me threw, as I drove several miles down the bumpy road I came up to the spot where vehicles without four wheel drive would not dare enter, the rough road became hardly distinguishable so as I got out to secured my load tighter on top of my suv before attempting to navigate the terrain.

I was shocked and scornfully greeted by 4 women who appeared out of the trees, I immediately recognized red feather and two moons from the diner the other girls were not familiar or friendly at all, one held a rifle at her side the other what looked to be an ancient bludger capable of crushing a man's skull for sure. I attempted to make small talk when red feather interrupted me,

"so you are here for the hunt I knew it!"

no I calmly replied in case you didn't notice the trophy hunt is on the other side of the mountain I said I'm no trophy hunter. One of the other girls spoke up, a tall girl mid 30s chubby like two moons with very plump breast standing at full attention behind a tight black tank top, a bone beaded collar necklace, split braids of dark brown hair and holding a rifle like she honestly knew how to use it.

" I guarantee you he's one of the damn hunters that sneaks around and comes on our land from behind! Where they think we can't see them!"

I think you're right said red moon as she pulled a large knife from a sheath behind her back, I honestly began to worry a bit, just then a bright green truck with flashing lights came roaring up the road behind us! All the girls melted back into the forest as a game warden stepped from the truck. I breathed a sigh of relief as he asked if I was ok, he told me there might be some trouble up here at the pass and figured on checking it out, he warned me to stay clear of the reserve for my own safety I agreed as he waited for me to get going before leaving back the way he came.

I located a sweet spot far from the main road and found myself constantly looking over my shoulder wondering if the girls had followed me, I figured if they had been in a vehicle I would have seen them at some point but no matter. I finished setting up camp, my suv and tent well hidden from the road by a huge downed tree wedged between a large spread of boulders, I had just got my fire going and was finally able to relax a bit, I leaned up against the downed tree and folded my arms across my broad chest, I was a big guy, built like a bear, but four girls with weapons had me worried, I could take care of myself but I had never struck a woman and really didn't want to start now.

I was looking down at the fire hoping the situation would never arise when I saw what looked like a red dot centered on my heart, I looked up just in time to see the girl in the black tank top staring down a scope and the flash of the muzzle before everything went dark.

As I came too I was staring at the ground, all I could think was oh my god I've been shot! Oh my god I've been shot! Holy shit I'm still alive! As I went to grab my chest to see just where the bullet hit me, I realized I couldn't move my hands, they were tied! As I fussed I looked around and began to survey things,

I was draped over one of the boulders a buckskin pelt under me, my hands pulled to there sides and restrained to my ankles, it was a big rock so my ankles were pulled wide to reach my hands and I was NAKED! Well not naked but not in my clothes anymore, a buckskin pelt was also draped over me but it didn't cover a whole lot being that I was such a big guy, as I fought to free myself I heard girls laughing then one voice said " wow such a trophy, I don't believe I've ever bagged one so big!" girls laughed again

then red feather walked out in front of me, she had on a leather buckskin halter top like what two moons wore, it had a plunging neckline that reviled her beautiful breast nicely, instead of her tight fitting jeans she now had a buckskin dress on, it dragged the floor as she walked but had slits all the way up both legs not stopping till they reached her turquoise and silver belt, reviling toned tanned thighs that shined in the fading light, she was barefoot except for dangly anklets and she had a red hawk feather now tied in her hair, had I not been in the current situation I would have been quite turned on by her outfit.

"So" she said in a stern voice "you have come unsuspectingly for a simple trip in the woods, but yet you were cut down, harvested for fun just like so many wolves, deer and elk have before you now you must pay the price for the many animals killed by men like you!"

as I started to protest I pleaded with her I'm not a trophy hun.. a sharp crack rang out and a slap across my ass sent stars threw my eyes, I felt the welt form instantly.

"You will speak when spoken to" said a voice from behind me.

Red feather then said "for the many that have lost their lives from you hunters who kill just to kill, we here before you will use you as a sacrifice to honor their spirit, you will feel their wrath before you will be allowed to leave this forest their revenge will be sweet!"

the girls then began chanting and for the first time in my life I feared witchcraft! As they chanted, the other girl, the one I had not had any dealings with yet came from behind the rocks she too was dressed as Red feather, she kept chanting as she turned and faced away from me she then bent at the waist forcing her ass out towards my face despite my concerns I felt my cock stir a bit as her ass was well rounded and nicely displayed under the buckskin, she placed a hand on her ankle and traced up her leg as she stood back up, her hand cupping the leather and pulling it to the side, as she turned around I was shocked!

Hanging between her legs was a dildo! A strap on dildo, it looked almost canine, A WOLF DILDO! I again protested only to hear and feel the snap across my backside again, I winced in pain as the girl approached me, she pushed the head of the dildo to my mouth and told me to start sucking, I darted my head back and forth trying to avoid it but again a snap and searing pain across my ass and as I let out a yelp to ease the pain she shoved the dildo into my mouth! I tried to pull back but it was no use my restraints held fast and she began quickly face fucking me, she grabbed my head with both hands and thrust her hips hard forward.

the only thing keeping me from gagging was the fact that the knot of the wolfs dic..err I mean dildo kept it from fully entering my mouth, despite my best efforts I was actually getting turned on! As she thrust I could smell her sweet juices, and when she would pull the dildo almost clean from my mouth I could see the glistening streams trickling down her legs, wow she was really getting off on this!

"ENOUGH" roared red feathers voice, the girl began hesitantly pulling the dildo from my mouth a sigh of frustration from her, I gasped for breath as she stepped back from me, then she moved to one side as red feather said "it is time to fully enjoy our revenge!"

as I looked up I saw red feather standing bottomless in front of me with a dildo hanging down past her knees! "the wolf shall be pleased first" she said as the girl smiled wickedly and walked from my view, Red feather walked up to me and demanded I sucked on her huge phallic hanging between her legs, she reached under it and held the head to my mouth, I looked at it briefly realizing it was a dildo molded of a horse, almost as if reading my mind red feather said "there is no likeness of an elk but this will do nicely" as I struggled to get just the head in my mouth I felt a liquid being poured down my ass, before I could register what was going on I felt the tip of the wolfs dildo being pressed to my hole I clenched in fear! Nothing goes up! It's an exit only! But my attempt was in vain.

red feather shoved her huge toy in my mouth and the sudden shock caused me to release the tight vice like grip I had and the wolf was buried inside me to the knot in one thrust! Red feather just stood there my mouth stretched around the huge bulge in my mouth but the other girl, well she had ahold of my hips and was showing no mercy, she thrust into me like a dog in heat! I felt the knot slap my ass on every thrust and I could believe my body was betraying me! I was actually getting hard!

This was a new thing I've never felt anything in there before and there was no warming up to it no finger no gentle nudge, but a large 6 in dildo thrust to the knot, but the sensations were unbelievable! Every thrust radiated threw my ass into my balls! They began aching in pleasure, my dick now rock hard pressing downward against the buckskin clad rock beneath me gently being tortured as it rubbed against the warm leather with each thrust.

"Red feather he's getting off on this!" a voice from behind me stated.

"They always do" responded Red feather. She pulled her toy from my mouth and walked behind me, I felt a hand cup my balls as I was continually fucked, my balls were massaged and squeezed and my cock grew even harder now almost in pain looking for release!

"he's dripping wet, I would believe he likes this" said a voice," have your way with him girls" as the hands left my balls I felt my cock being pulled back from the rock, a warmth then surrounded the head and a gentle sucking feeling. OH MY GOD one of them was sucking my cock! I was going to blow any second despite my best effort to hold back I didn't want them to know I was enjoying this! But this! This was supposed to be torture for some deadbeat trophy hunter not me but this was too much! I moaned as my balls contracted and her mouth was flooded with my cum I heard a slight gag but she never let go of my dick she just kept sucking as spurt after spurt of hot forced cum shot into her mouth, all the while my ass still getting pounded by the dildo.

I went into a euphoric state from one of the best orgasms I had ever had, my whole body went limp, my whole body! And with one extra hard thrust a huge knot that had been knocking at my back door now for at least 20 minutes forced its way in and locked behind the hole it was trying so desperately to invade! I was filled like I never thought possible! It wedged tight against my prostate, even the tiniest of movements sent shudders up my spine, I had just emptied my balls mere seconds ago and already my dick was stirring again standing back to life.

"That got him" giggled a voice.

"Drain him silk wolf!" demanded the voice! Then the thrusting begin again but with the knot inside of me! It seemed to be the size of a tennis ball rocking back and forth on my prostate, all I could do was moan I felt as if I needed to pee but nothing would come out, so I thought.

" there it goes" said a voice and I felt fingers trail the tip of my dick. "keep him going silk wolf" the thrusting intensified the warmth in my core indescribable the urge to pee replaced with an urge to cum, silk wolf thrust harder while the fingers gently played with my cock head my prostate pulsed in pleasure my balls tightened, silk wolf the rotated her hips in a circular motion and it happened, my cock twitched and twitched and twitched! My eyes rolled in the back of my head and I felt as if I was to pass out, the first orgasm was nothing compared to what just happened, I swear the orgasm lasted a full minute of just twitching and dumping cum out of me despite already cumming once a few minutes ago.

As I caught my breath two moons walked from behind me to my surprise she was bottomless and clean shaven a beautiful pair of lips peaking between tanned chubby thighs she held her hand out and it held what looked like half a cup of cum in it. "That's why she's called silk wolf she can coax it out of even the most hardened killer" she gently rolled her thumb in the pool in the center of her hand then made eye contact with me, I then knew why she was called two moons her eyes were brown but one 6 shades lighter than the other giving her a very sultry stare.

"even after all we have done you have the nerve to stare at my pussy! Typical trophy hunter always only concerned with the prize!". I realized then I was glancing at it over and over again I always had a thing for chubby women and she fit the bill perfectly even in my unfortunate state I couldn't help myself, she then stood back upright and slid her other hand between her legs rubbing her lips tenderly with her fingers, she let her head roll back as she focused her attention on her clit, she then propped a foot up on the rock right next to my head, she looked back down at me as she used her fingers to spread her pussy lips. "is this what you want" she asked as she slid a finger painfully slow into her moist parted lips, she withdrew it and then slid two inside her, a slight moan escaped her mouth as her fingers disappeared to the knuckles, she then withdrew them covered in a slightly milky sheen, wow she was so wet!

without hesitation she pulled her hand from her leg and pressed it to my mouth I opened my mouth eagerly as she slid her coated fingers into my mouth resting them on my tongue, she had such an earthy sweetness to her I wanted so badly to taste more! It was like a tonic I wanted to taste the juices for myself. Let me eat your pussy! I begged.

"what did you say?" she asked.

I want to eat your pussy please! Your juices are so amazing I want to taste them for myself! I pleaded with her. Please I'll do anything!

"Anything?" she questioned.

Yes anything I want to taste your sweet juices I want you to flood my tongue with the sweetness within I'm begging you! "You will have to work for it, but I don't think you are willing to do so!" she exclaimed.

No anything I'll do it I want to kiss those lips please anything! I couldn't believe my self, begging like a child after being forced fucked by these women these sirens. She smiled wickedly at me she then put her leg down and raised her other leg up on the rock, she leaned forward getting her pussy much closer to me, I knew the angle would be hard for her but I was getting desperate I stretched out my neck hoping it would help, then she did something I did not expect, I had forgotten about the hand full of my cum! That is until she began to reach between her legs with it.

I watched in horror as she cupped that beautiful shaved pussy in her cum soaked hand, she began rubbing her lips and clit with a vigor, she would then shove two, even three fingers deep inside her pussy making sure to shove large amounts of my cum deep inside her with each thrust! She threw her head back in a powerful moan and fingered herself to a froth! I watched as her legs began to shake and her skin flushed she let out a war cry and I saw the juices explode onto her fingers! I was hard again that was such an erotic sight.

as she came down from her high she put her leg down and turned away from me I wanted to protest but then she bent at the waist and shoved her bare ass right in my face I couldn't react, in one swift motion my face was buried in her ass! My nose press tight against her asshole and my mouth tight against her cum covered slick pussy! A part of me wanted to bite her lips to get her off my face after all it was covered in cum! But a part of me also wanted to taste more of the sweet juices I knew that pussy was capable of producing.

I'll never forget extending my tongue threw the salty white froth touching the molten hot lips and burying itself in the sweetest pussy I had ever tasted, the saltiness of my cum a stark contrast to her sweetness, but my desire to have her far outweighed my dislike for my own taste, did it make me gay? I didn't care now! I began licking her up and down savoring the salty and sweet flavor I found all over her! she moaned and reached around pulling my head deeper into her she would move me from her hole to her clit and back making me trace her lips with my tongue, she would moan louder and louder with each placement.

12