Sexy Affairs Ch. 02: Smitten

Story Info
Cheating girlfriend falls in love with the younger brother.
3.9k words
4.25
9.4k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/06/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the second chapter of a story I published when I was much younger, hormonal and immature. This may be why there may be a huge contrast in the writing style of the two chapters.

Warning: There is mention of Watersports, which is a fetish which involves pee; minor involvement.

*****

We spent the rest of the day chatting and having fun, he was always a bit hand on, but in a way, we both got what we wanted.

We didn't interact much in the next couple of days due to my hectic work schedule. When we did, it was by the school authority to plan a school tour to a resort located outside of the city, it was exciting for the both of us, as we both got an opportunity to spend time together outside of his home, and he mentioned that he was looking forward to it.

Our responsibilities were distributed equally by the authority; I was to handle the collection of money and to provide a cost forecast, while Alok was supposed to arrange the menu. We collected information on Google and got in contact with a small modest establishment on the outskirts of the city. They requested us to drop by their resort, so that they may discuss the details of the tour. The school was kind enough to provide transportation to and from the location.

We left the next day around 8 in the morning, we were greeted by the property manager, we were surprised by how large the small modest establishment was, and Alok joked with the manager over the understatement. The manager was very cordial and accommodating, he provided us food and a tour of the establishment.

"Are you guys married?" the manager asked the both of us "Oh, no, no!" I replied quickly

Alok laughed "No, we are in a relationship and hope to get married soon ... thank you for asking."

I didn't correct him; I simply smiled at his cheekiness. The manager laughed with him as well.

"I insist that both of you have lunch with me at 2 and in the mean time why don't you guys rest in our lake view room, you will absolutely love the setting."

Alok looked at me, to see if I was interested.

"Okay!" I laughed awkwardly.

He got a young tour guide to take us to the restroom; so basically it was a number of small rooms overlooking a lake, it wasn't very fancy but the view was nice and it was meant for privacy and the setting was very romantic.

Alok asked me to pose for his camera which I more than happy to comply, which girl didn't love taking pictures.

"We have four hours to ourselves ... I feel like I am the luckiest guy on earth" He said as he inched closer to kiss me on my lips.

I never let Himel or Alok take pictures of me in the nude, regardless of how much they insisted. Alok always wanted to, but he respected my rules. Today I let him take an intimate picture but it wasn't nude, it was just intimate. His camera was set on a timer, we assumed that the timer wasn't working when it suddenly clicked; it took both of us by surprise.

He showed me the picture on the camera display. I was facing the camera and he was behind me, his hands were groping my breasts underneath my salwar and my hands were around his neck as he softly pecked my neck. He was quick to get rid of my salwar and ravaged my breasts and kept at it until I agreed to let him keep the picture.

"Did you know my younger brother was in love with you?" He spoke as he was admiring the picture

"What?" I asked a bit surprised

"Yep, I found pictures of you on his desktop ... I haven't told him anything yet, but I thought it would be pretty funny."

Protib his younger brother was trying to get in university, well it was flattering that he found me attractive, but he was still just a kid. But it was flattering, he was much taller and broader than Alok and I am sure many women found him very attractive.

"Well does that make you jealous," I said as I gave him a gentle kiss and my hand found its way to the bulk of his pant

"No, not at all ... I would say he has good taste in women." He said as he pushed my hand into his pants

"Don't be silly Alok, this is your brother, you should speak sense to him," I spoke to him a little annoyed with his casualness

"Why should I, you are a grown up woman, you can tell him off ..." He smiled but when he saw me a bit annoyed he explained further "... see because it is you, I don't mind, you can help him out, you know how awkward he is with women, for an incredibly attractive guy, he has the common sense of an ant."

"Are you crazy, what happens if he falls in love with me?" I replied angrily

"My brother is a very sensitive guy; heartbreak would do him a lot of good, if it isn't you, then it would be someone else."

I couldn't believe he was being this obnoxious, I was furious; I left him there, his manhood hanging out of his pants.

We did eventually make up a couple of days later, but I refused to let him have his way with me as punishment. He would brush things off so easily, it infuriated me.

Surprisingly a week later, Protib called me out of the blue and confessed his feelings to him. I was very annoyed but I told him politely that he was just being hormonal and wasn't thinking straight and that I was flattered, but this was not happening.

Later that week when I met Alok on route to the school trip, he played back a recording of a conversation he had with Protib over the phone. In the conversation Alok was trying on to explain how much older I was to Protib and that I was engaged to be married soon, Protib sounded devastated, I never heard a grown man cry before but I did hear him do that for me, it made me feel bad. I wish I went easier on him.

"Yes I agree Protib was at fault, but you could have handled it better, I told you he was very sensitive ... why it is so difficult for you to accept his feelings?" Alok said politely but he let it go at that

I spent the next two days thinking of him and even stalking him over Facebook. I wasn't sure how I wanted to handle this, two men in my life left me emotionally exhausted, I don't think I could handle a third.

The next day I got an opportunity to chat with Protib at Alok's place.

"Hey, Protib I am sorry about the other day." I gave him a smile

"No ... no, it is completely alright ... I am sorry for bringing it up on you suddenly ..." he spoke to me politely but in a rather shy manner "... I spoke with Alok, doing it over the phone was a very bad idea ... can we start over."

"Of course I replied back cheerfully." I smiled

"Are you free this Friday?"

I replied "Yes!"

"How about we have a conversation over coffee and maybe we can catch the Logan movie after that ..." before I could say anything "... before you say no, I promise to behave and I just wish for us to get to know each other a bit better."

I thought it was a really bad idea but decided against it "Sure, pick me up at 2."

I had a chat with Alok and he was encouraging me to take a chance on him. Two days later, he picked me up from the bus stand. He was wearing a T-Shirt which snugs nicely around his muscular physique, his hair was gelled and he smelled incredibly sexy. Besides his massive figure, I look puny, Himel was just big, Alok was fit, but Protib was a giant of sorts. As we were having coffee, I could see young girls give jealous looks at me; it was a first for me as well.

Over coffee, I realized Protib was smitten by me and I could easily manipulate him, I was always the gullible one, I never for the life of me would imagine that there would be a man who would be head over heels over me and that also this hunk. He was so oblivious to his looks, I was a good looking person, but nothing about me would stick out, with the exception of my breasts which Himel and Alok loved. But based on sex appeal he was a freaking 10, I was a 6 max.

Protib was a gentleman though out the date, more than I would say about Alok, he never took me out or had a pleasant conversation without making it sexual. I rewarded Protib by snuggling in close to him while watching the movie, the movie was amazing but I loved the jealous glances other women gave my way. He was too stiff, mostly due to how inexperienced he was.

After the movie, he took me to a nice cozy restaurant called Skywatch on the top floor, overlooking the whole city. The view was so spectacular and the food was equally amazing.

"Do you mind if I called you with your first name." He politely inquired

"Of course not Protib, you can call me by my first name."

We were having a blast, he was a complete gentleman and the date was one of the best in recent years. I spoke to him about Himel and our insecurities and about us getting married soon, but he was too distant and ignored me.

"If you were my women, I would treat you like a queen." He said sweetly

I simply put it off with a nervous laughter, he didn't know about Alok and me.

"Tell me honestly ... is there even the slightest possibility that you would consider me as your other half." He spoke a serious tone

I tried to change the topic but he kept at it, after a lot of instances I yielded "Any woman would be lucky to be in a relationship with you ... but if only you were a bit older."

"Age is but a number." he said coyly but he was pleased with the response.

The more time I spent with him, the more aroused I got.

After lunch, he asked me if I wanted to look around the shops. I smiled and politely said no, I was familiar with the date pattern, we would walk around then he would take me to a secluded shop and make out, but I wasn't comfortable with a public setting.

"How about instead we go to Alok's place and see what he is up to," I suggested after deciding how I wanted to end the day

When we got there Alok was chatting with some friends over Skype.

We got chatting and were laughing over random stuff, Alok figured out that Protib and I stuck off well.

"So I need to go out in an emergency ... I will be back in two hours ... if that okay with you guys ... I will get some dinner while coming back."

Alok had a chat with his brother before leaving; he had some books to carry so we decided to drop them to the car.

Once in the elevator, our eyes met, he came closer I didn't move back, he gave me a soft peck on my lips, he paused for a bit, then came back, this time I responded by inching closer. His kiss was gentle and caring, kind of like the one Himel used to give me during the early years of our relationship. His left hand found its way to the back of my head as our bodies inched closer, his tongue gently pushed its way into my mouth. We were in a deep kiss when the elevator stopped, we quickly moved apart, fortunately for us no one was around.

I was the first to walk out of the elevator, trying to make my way to the end of the corridor; he followed me quietly into Alok's apartment.

As soon as the door was closed, we met each other with a passion; we slowly made our way to the couch. As his tongue toyed with mine, his hands found its way underneath my bra. He had softer and gentler hands; he wasn't as aggressive as Alok.

Before it could escalate any further, I told him a firm no. He was sweet about the whole thing and he went on to explain his feelings to me and how much of a crush he had on me since grade ten. I tried to act out the role of the more mature and responsible person, but by the time Alok got back, I was giggling like a little girl.

Things changed over the next couple of weeks, Himel took me to see his family, he was finally ready to take things seriously with me, I was still skeptical of his intentions but this was definitely a good change. Alok and I got a bit distant, mainly due to the fact that Protib and I were seeing each other and both Alok and I thought that this was what was good for the both of us. Protib was a dream guy, he was incredibly sexy and sweet, and he had the passion of a much younger man and was always eager to please. What started out as let's see, got me more invested, Protib was serious about me and introduced me as his girlfriend to his friends and college.

There were a lot of things I liked about Protib, he looked as sexy in a T-Shirt as he did without, and he would head to the gym very frequently and had the physique of an athlete. He treated me like a queen, more than I could say for Himel or Alok; he would often surprise me with treats and gifts and always went out of his way to cheer me up when I was down. On one instance, he waited outside for me in a downpour with an umbrella.

I still remember that day, by the time we got back to Alok's place, we were both soaking wet, on a whim we decided to go to the roof and get soaked completely as we would need to take a bath regardless. In the cold rain, we had a steamy make-out session behind the water tank. I rewarded him with his first oral sex experience, he didn't last too long and he kept apologizing but he recovered immediately and was raring to go again. He didn't force me to oral, I did things at a comfortable pace and that was the first time I willingly swallowed. I was also trying hard to please him. Both his brother and he were well endowed but his manhood was more to my taste. Later on, he said something to me that no other guy had before him had.

"That was amazing ... I always thought that maybe you didn't feel for me like I did ... but it means the world that you accepted as I am."

Before when I did it, it was more of an obligation, but for the first time, I did it because I wanted to and not because it was expected of me. I fell in love with him a bit more that day.

Things got better in the next couple of months; we were on the third month anniversary of our relationship. Like two lovebirds we were always over the phone, talking through the night. During the day, we would often have lunch. I have to say Protib was the least aggressive of the three but he had really weird fetishes, I already told him I was not going to entertain him with those and he was okay with it. He was a total sweetheart.

Himel got to meet Protib on my birthday; I invited a bunch of my friends to a small gathering at a family restaurant. Alok would have ignored this gathering entirely but Protib insisted, I agreed but only after he promised to behave. I introduced Protib as my colleague at work to everyone; my female friends were immediately smitten by him.

We were having a great time, I would occasionally see him give jealous looks at Himel but he didn't show, the lunch was nice and before we left we were opening my gifts. My friends knew me so well, they gave me fancy stationary and miniature dolls and scented candles and a little cute clock, Himel got me an expensive perfume but the gift that took my breath away was a big fancy box with a small hijab pin Protib got for me.

He remembered, I was having a bad day couple of days ago and he went out of his way to take me out to lunch. Later on, we were holding hands and walking across shops window shopping. There was this beautiful diamond hijab pin that I fell in love with, I couldn't afford it, I wasn't expecting anyone to be able to afford it, it was simply wishful thinking but I was very sure that that was the same one I was holding. When I looked at Protib, he simply smiled confirming my suspicion.

I felt elated; I wanted to run to him and hug him and tell him that I loved him. But I was with Himel, he was going to drop me off at home, Protib looked a bit sad, he wanted to spend the day with me and I with him. Just before we left, I spoke to Protib; I told him if he wanted he could wait for me around my place.

After Himel dropped me off to my place, I called Protib over the phone and asked him if he wanted to meet the family. I lived with my mother and brother; my brother was always on the computer playing some game. I lived in a small apartment and was kind of embarrassed to show it to Protib, but he was so happy to be here.

After we got into the room we made out passionately, I wasn't sure when my mother would be back, but I wanted to thank him. I asked him how he was able to afford it, he told me he was saving to buy a car but he bought me this instead. He ticked all the right boxes that day.

"I love you so much!" that was the second time I said it to anyone other than Himel "Only for today, I will allow it, so you better enjoy it." He knew what I was talking about, I knew his fetish for watersports, it was incredibly weird but I looked it up on Google, it was a fairly common fetish.

We sat on the side of the bed, we were kissing and he was gently squeezing my breasts, I slowly unzipped his pants and let his amazing manhood free, I wasn't sure how long I had but I wanted to show my love to him, I got down on my knees, using one hand I gently rubbed his cock and using the other I played with his balls, I planted soft kisses on his shaft, I looked into his eyes as I swirled my tongue around the tip of his cock. He let out a soft moan to show his appreciation.

He moved his hands to the back of my head to tell me that he wanted himself deeper into my mouth, I gladly obliged. I wrapped by lips gently around his shaft as I bobbed my head swallowing more and more of it as I went deeper. Usually, this would be me trying to do it as quickly as possible, but today I did it at a pace that I was sure he would enjoy to his fullest.

I found that when I pressed my tongue flat along the underside of the shaft he would respond more, he wanted to stand up, I moved back a little maintaining my eye contact, I was bobbing my head furiously and I could tell he was close, he then suddenly held my head firmly in place and moved his hips to push his cock deeper into my mouth, I know I could go deep, but his cock was much broader than Alok's and my gag reflex was kicking in. I assumed he was going to climax but as he held my head, his hips pushed deeper into my mouth, he then began thrusting viciously, it lasted for a couple of seconds, I was already gagging but he held me tightly as he pushed his cock deep into my mouth. I swallowed most of his semen, I couldn't taste it maybe because of how deep his cock was in my throat but I could feel it go down. When he finally let me go; I was coughing out his cum because of my gag reflex. He was very concerned and kept apologizing to me.

"No please don't be sorry, I need to get used to you ... you are after all the man I love." I smiled back

"I love you so much Anika, we don't have to do that today." He said

"No, I want to but please just don't go too deep, I need to get used to you." I wasn't too sure about it, but it was one of those things, I had put my mind to it and I was going to do it, it was my way of doing something for him that he wanted.

His cock sprung up again when I gently stroked it, I wrapped my lips gently around it again, and as I gently bobbed my head down his shaft he asked me again "Are you sure?"

I looked up and nodded, I assured him I was okay with it.

He held me firmly by the head and as he gently thrust into me, soon I could taste the warm really salty water, it wasn't bitter like his cum so the taste was more bearable, but to ensure that it did not fall into the carpet, I had to gulp it down. It wasn't as bad as I had imagined, in fact, it was more bearable than a deep throat. I felt almost full by the time he was done; I was able to drink it without spilling it. I licked him clean and in return, he helped me clean the carpet.

After that we held each other closely, his body intoxicated me. We spoke words of love to each other until my mom came. I introduced him to my mom after which he left.

That night I first called Himel to tell him good night, after which I called up Protib to talk about how I felt and what I wanted. He heard me out, I felt like we were the same people in two different bodies.