Sexy Celebrity Surprise!

Story Info
What if Selena had a really big cock & Justin knew...?
1.1k words
3.75
7.1k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The night had been so incredible for the young couple. All the awards and attention had them high on excitement and their own press. It didn't even matter what the media was saying about them; good or bad, they were the hottest twenty-somethings in the world and they knew it. For six hours they smiled and waved and shmoozed and pretended to care about the millions of dollars in chaos swirling wildly around them. Without a word, they both trembled in anticipation of the moments when they could finally be free of all these people and be alone. They shared the most intimate of secrets and it took all of their combined effort not to throw up middle fingers, jump in any one of the many waiting limos and just get the fuck out of there.

However, they played along, as all beautiful teen celebrities must if they want to remain celebrities.

It was after 3am when they were finally able to close the door to the hotel suite and leave the world outside.

Audrey didn't waste time with her usual post-award show routine, boxing shoes and carefully hanging the borrowed dress inside its garment bag then spend twenty minutes taking off her makeup.

No, tonight she was going to let Justice know her completely, to explore every inch of her and to discover that she was truly "more than a woman".

Justice wasn't completely ignorant of what Audrey had successfully kept under wraps for so long, because he was a 23yr old boy and she was fucking hot. Kissing her, rubbing and sucking on her breasts, the incredible blowjobs she'd given him, all the above-the-waist fumbling. For weeks he'd tried to resist going there, but his hands were victims of his hormones and once he'd just gone for it, reaching down and feeling something thick, something hard and unexpected. He jerked his hand away, but the thought of what he had actually touched stayed with him.

Then last night he had just asked Audrey outright if he could suck her cock.

They were texting their usual goodnights and before he could stop himself he was sending the message. She replied four minutes later with a single word, PLEASE!

Now the time had come and Justice was dying to taste her. She knew it and took her time crossing the room to him, her eyes locked to his while her fingers slowly pulled her long gown up, first to her knees then higher to reveal her smooth tan thighs.

Audrey had been with straight boys before and knew there was a certain kind that wanted nothing more than to know what it felt like to take a big fat dick down their throats. She knew from the first moment she saw Justice that he was a cocksucker.

He couldn't believe how sexy this was, her shimmery elegant dress climbing slowly up her body as if she was unwrapping a present for him. The dress was soon off completely and there his beauty stood in her fine lingerie.

The pale pink lace of the matching bra and panties complemented her golden skin perfectly and Audrey worked the lighting to enhance every curve and luscious inch of her young tight body.

She knew she was the fantasy for many a young man, her Twitter full of fans that had no shame in detailing how well they could eat her pussy or fuck her until she came buckets. She especially loved the ones who promised skills that would make her squirt. Audrey would smile to herself knowing what a mouthful she could give them.

However, right now, it was Justice's wet, waiting mouth she craved and his eyes burned hotly on her skin, as he seemed to taste her from across the room.

He was.

In his mind, Justice was already sucking her deeply into his eager throat and he practically threw himself to the floor trying to get at her.

Audrey laughed teasingly and lowered herself down to the floor with him, her body sliding easily next to his and Justice was quickly wrapped in the incredible softness of her womanly curves.

His hands touched her everywhere, his pale fingers caressing her glowing skin from her face to her thighs, his lips on hers, on her neck, her hard nipples under his tongue. The world's hottest young couple were a pair of writhing bodies: Justice still fully clothed, Audrey in her three thousand dollar lingerie, both with their hands furiously stroking the other's hard, slim dick.

The tips of their cocks rubbed together, glistening wet with pre-cum. Justice began his slow descent from Audrey's breasts to lick the head of her penis, taking his time to run his tongue all over the head before sliding it into his soft round mouth.

She sighed with pleasure, putting her hands into his hair and pushing her hips up towards his greedy lips.

Justice sucked Audrey's dick expertly, his hand moved in rhythm with his mouth, keeping her slick with his spit from tip to balls. He tried to take the full length of her but gagged when he should have relaxed his throat to take it all.

Audrey was impressed regardless. Justice was working his tongue all over her, licking and sucking her balls into his mouth then using his tongue to tease her ass just enough to make her want more.

Soon she couldn't hold back much longer and grabbed his head firmly. If Justice was surprised by the sudden forceful movement of her hands pushing his mouth down harder into her cock, he didn't reveal it. He took a deep breath through his nose and finally relaxed his throat enough to let the head of Audrey's dick slide inside.

She felt the boundary break and knowing she was getting deep-throated by the current heartthrob was all she needed to let loose down his throat.

Justice was breathing as best he could with a full mouth and throat, but Audrey's load burst so forcefully between his lips that just the salty sweetness of her cum pushed him over the edge and his own dick shot forth a giant spurt that creamed his jeans, his shirt and the hotel carpet.

Justice crawled up his lover's body to kiss her deeply, smearing her cum all over her face and lips, smearing his all over her thighs and lace panties.

Breathing heavily between kisses, Audrey whispered to Justice, "I can't believe you never sucked cock before, cuz that was fucking amazing!"

Justice looked Audrey deeply in the eye, smiling slyly and gently caressing her now soft penis.

"Who said I never sucked cock before?"