Sexy Cousin Moni

Story Info
Sweet sexy cousin Moni and her friend Aisha.
18.7k words
4.11
81.9k
42
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pinuram
pinuram
7 Followers

It all started on a beautiful rainy dusk of the month of July 2000.

Moni by beautiful cousin sister, daughter of my uncle. I was then studying in college and was of 20 years. Her age was 24 and had a curvaceous figure (34c-28 waist-34 hips) that can make any man's dream wet. Her curvaceous figure was the result of her dancing career. She was a very good dancer and was pursuing her dancing career from a renowned institute in west Bengal. Her voluptuous boobs and fleshy round buttocks, with a slender neck just like a gander, skin color is wheatish and smooth as cream. Her oval shaped face with a small curve on her chin, eyes like that of peacock, long eyelashes. Jade black hairs coming down till middle of her back. Moni was a like a sculpted Aphrodite cut out of butter.

Moni and I were very frank and free among us. We used to make playful cuddles and stole kisses on cheeks among ourselves.

On that eventful day, uncle and aunt was away leaving only Moni to take care of me.

On any other normal day, she used to wear either nightie or salwar or dresses that covered most of her beautiful figure. On that very fateful evening she wore one of my white shirt which came down up to her beautiful buttocks. Her long slender legs and fleshy milky thighs were left to be devoured by my lust full eyes. Two buttons from the top were open which could not conceal her beautiful soft boobs, and most of her cleavage was displayed. I was sure that there was no bra underneath that shirt as the nipples were protruding out, outlined clear on the fabric leaving a lustful impression on the shirt. While she walked her buttocks swayed sideways and the panty was quiet visible. She wore a skimpy blue colored panty which was only covering her crotch and every inch of her fleshy buttocks were outside her panty covered by my shirt. She walked up the hall stood near the window facing outside enjoying the rain splash while sipping a cup of coffee.

I was sitting on the couch of the hall watching TV, but the sight of my lass of dreams made my head a spin. May be the wet fragrance of the earth has made her mad. With the corner of her eyes she was smiling at me. She went on sipping the cup of coffee. Resting on the window with her figure bend forwards made her buttocks protrude outside. The sight of her beautiful round fleshy buttocks with nothing on it just was enough to make my prick stand as a pole inside my pant.

Moni called up – "What up Subho? What are you looking at?"

I was feeling dizzy with all these sexy sightings. Could not mutter any thing, just fumbled and searching for some words to say.

"You are looking too beautiful and gorgeous in this shirt Moni" – I muttered something.

Saying so I walked up behind her and placed my hand on her waist.

As if she was anticipating my move.

She turned towards me, and put her arms around my shoulder, left the cup to drop on the floor and pressed her whole length of her body on me.

The cup crashed on the floor in some hundreds pieces.

I hold her tightly in my arms around her waist, pulled her towards me flattening her fleshy boobs on my chest. I could feel her hard nipples, the only thing that now separating us was the shirt.

We both looked into each other eyes deeply.

Moni told – "Do you actually know, that many boys of my college could do anything to be in this position as you are standing now?"

"What all they can do?? –"

She said that she has given no one a single chance to hold her like this.

"So do you think I am a lucky boy" – Isaid.

"No you are not lucky, you are my little cousin with whom I want to share my deepest secrets and fantasies" -- Moni giggled.

"Do you love me" I muttered. –

"Yeah dear , I do love you both as a brother and my lover" – Moni said, "don't you want to kiss your beautiful cousin?"

"Yeah yeah sure I do" -- Saying so I lowered my lips on her lips sweet like rose petals, soft as butter. Bit her lower lip and started chewing

Her eyes closed, she lashed out her tongue inside my mouth. Our breath increased.

All this time, her hands clutched my hairs pulling my head more and more towards her as if the kiss sould never end.

My right hand pulled her more and more towards me, as if I want her to melt inside me, while my left hand went on her fleshy round buttocks, kneading her flesh and caressing all over. The silky smooth skin on my palms made me more mad and mad.

She broke the kiss suddenly – "Are you going to kiss me the whole evening? "

"Not actually Moni, I am unable to control the sight of your beautiful figure."

With one jerk I pulled her on my lap and carried to the couch.

I sat on the couch and made Moni to sit on my lap facing me.

Both of her legs on either side of my legs. Her panty covered mound just centimeters away from my hard prick which was inside my pants trying to free himself. Her boobs in front of my eyes.

I could smell her fragrance of sex oozing out of her body.

Again we kissed.

Now I started with her earlobes and nape, leaving a wet trail of saliva on her skin with my tongue.

Her breathing just got hotter, pouring down on my cheeks and neck as hot lava.

Both of my hands were roaming on her back, caressing her back riff and her smooth skin.

She was purring down my ears all time in her husky voice with uhhhsss ... and aahhhhss ... and ssshhhh .....

"You are a very good kisser, making my body feel tingling. I am feeling hot and it is happening some thing down my loins , I am a virgin dear Subho, you have to treat me like a rose bud" – Moni purred in my ears.

"So am I Moni, you naughty girl, you have made me hot and hard like hell."

Saying that I pushed my pant covered prick on her panty covered pussy.

As my shaft touched the love hole of hers, she pressed her crotch on my tool. She started moving her panty covered pussy lips on my tool as if she tried to feel the length and the hardness before she actually wanted to take the tool inside her love box.

"Ohh dear – is that hardness is for me only? Is that pole eager to be my play tool? – "

Moni's sexy purring of all these nonsense was making me more and more mad.

I brought my hands between us, unbuttoned the shirt and whipped it in a single stroke out of her body.

My lovely cousin , sitting on my lap nude with all her glorious features in front of my hungry lust full eyes.I could not take my eyes of those soft boobs that was adorned with brown hard nipples, and around those nipples were brown areolas.

"Ohh moni what a pair of round boobs you have got, so soft and so smooth. See the nipples are hard inviting me to chew them and fondle the roundness and fullness of the beauty you have. See how hard it is becoming and the brown areolas making your milky boobs more and more beautiful."

I put my mouth on her right boobs, took the nipple between my teeth and started chewing and sucking, while my left hand went down to her buttock trying to get rid of the silk cloth which was covering her love box.

She thrusted her boobs more and more on my face, so that I could take more of her flesh in my mouth and chew her nipples well enough. She arched back in ecstasy and started bouncing. With moans of pleasure coming out of those sweet lips.

"Ohh Subho, no Subho, my nipples are all yours, my boobs are all yours to taste, show me love, make me a lady .... You naughty son of a bitch. Maul me with your hands like a mad dog."

Moni's words making me more and more mad.

I left her nipple and pulled her again to kiss her lips.

"Yes Moni, I am here for you my dear, to make you a full lady, to share your secrets and to take the fruit of yours that is still un attended for many years."

Saying this I made her to sit on the couch.

She opened her legs and I kneeled down between her open thighs.

Put my hands around her waist and again came heavily on her boobs.

This time both my hands mauling and pressing the flesh of her boobs tweaking the nipples with my fingers.

I started kissing her belly till I reached down her belly button.

Mean time her legs wrapped round my torso.

Moni purred – "How come you are such a good kisser? How come you know all these techniques? You don't act like a novice, what is the secret? Who else was there for you?"

I confessed to Moni – "No one dear, only the blue movies and the soft core movies have made me like this."

"Ohhh .. you are such a darling baby to me...."

My face reached the panty, I smelled the moist odour of oozing out of her love box. Her panty was already soaked with juices that was oozing out of her box.

I smelled the panty covered pussy and gave a little kiss on her pussy lips over the skimpy panty which was by then drenched in her juices and outlined her pussy lips clearly leaving nothing to imagine.

Uuu..... was the sound that came out of those rosy lips. "Do it to me, do not tease me more. You jerk do it to me, tear down my body and do all what you can with me, I am here for you only dear..."

I slowly started caressing her inner thighs, her smooth satin skin felt like anything.

Hold the panty waist band between my teeth and in one whisk tore that off.

Moni , my beauty kitten now nude in front of my eyes. What a beautiful mound she had.

Her pussy lips swollen red, clean shaved everywhere with a little tuff of silky bush on the top of the mound. The sight of her pubic area was like a act of masterpiece by da-vinci.

"Ohhh my god, you are more beautiful without clothes dear, the sight of the pussy is so amazing that I will die now. How beautiful the small bush is , just as a oasis on a sand dune. Your mound looks like a sand dune. Soft and fleshy and your skin is like satin."

"Ohh no this is not the time to die for, I need you dear and you have promised to make a lady out of a lass today" – purred Moni.

"Yes I will do whatever your heart like."

My pole strained in side my pants, Moni said "Why don't you stand up and show me what have you have in store for me to day?"

I stood up , my waist just in front of her face.

She lowered down my pants and briefs and my tool spranged out like a hungry anaconda freed on to open field. My red tip was already out side the skin, it stood at horizontal like a rod standing out of a body and looking directly on to the face of hers.

Her eyes got big, --" Oh!! My goodness, Subho, what is this? Are you sure that this is what going to be inside me?"

"Yes dear, my love, this has grown only and only for you", saying that I took my tool in my hand and hold her head with another hand, pulled her face near my tool. The red tip of my tool was already oozing the pre juices, she closed her eyes, and took a very small kiss on the red tip.

She then took my tool in her palm. The soft palm on my hot rod felt as if butter coating. Her fingers surrounded around my tool, she started feeling my rod with both her palms. Mean while she also started caressing my balls. I was unable to take this, while all this caressing and fondling of my prick, she was also kissing the red tip, my prick was about to burst and it started a violent shaking.

"I am unable to take this anymore Moni, my beautiful bitch, don't waste time" – I yelled loud enough.

I hold her hands, pulled up the couch, and carried on my lap to the dining table.

I made her sit on the dining table with her legs open. Her pussy lips oozing juices. Her boobs firm, nipples protruding out of those globes, her hairs shackled. I stood between her open inviting legs.

Our hands again came on both of our bodies, pulling each other on ourselves. My hands roamed all over her smooth skin till her buttocks. We played with our bodies pulling and caressing every inch of the exposed skin.

"You are my sweetest lover, and you are my humming bird" – I said in her ears.

She murmured in my ears – "Ohh yes that is true dear, I am here for you."

She moaning all the time with sweet nothings – "Show me your love Subho, show me how much you love me, make me a lady and your lover.."

"Yes Moni, yes all of me and my heart is for you and you only!!! no one has captured this place till now, you are only here in my heart" – She put her palm on my left chest to feel the heart beat.

"Moni dear, you are the sweetest of all the nectars that you have in your lips."

My hand came down to her love box, gently touched her tender love lips. She whimpered like a kitten ... "Ummmm your touch is so gentle, making me feel like melting down there."

We reached for our lips for a kiss. While her hands hold my head again, pulled my hairs hard.

My index finger found the entrance of her sweet opening, and I put it inside her. Found her lovely pussy dripping with her juices.

I started rolling my finger inside her pussy, gently touching all the inner walls.

"Ummmm Subho, feeling soo sweet down there dear, do it more, love me as hard as possible" – Moni purred.

"Yes Moni.." I am here for you dear.

I made her lie down on the dining table gently, put my hands on her thighs caressed her soft fleshy inner thighs, making advance to her lovely pussy. Brought my face near her pussy and put my nose on her open slit. Took a deep breath smelled her sex odours oozing out of her slit. I then put my lips tenderly on her pussy lips. Started giving small kisses all over the sides of her pussy and sometimes on the pussy lips.

I felt her body strained and arched in the carnal pleasure. Her eyes closed tightly, her head moving sideways, boobs heaving and panting hard. Her chest coming up and down like waves in the rough seas.

All these time she murmured sweet nothings – "Ohh dear I will die in pleasure, u got to give me something to fill my void heart and void place there down......... dear I will die now if you don't stop kissing like that ......... what more do you want to do down there dear ......... why you want to tease me like this ....... Ohhh dear please don't keep me waiting for eternity .... Please I beg you to fill the space you are loving me with the pole you have got ...."

My hands reached up her body, pressing the full length of her body to the dining table. My left hand reached her boobs. I started kneading her soft boobs like dough. Pulling and tweaking the nipples between my fingers. While my right hand reached for her belly button and caressed over her belly button.

I pressed my mouth hard on her open pussy, sucked her nectar. She tasted tangy bit gingery. I started nibbling her pussy with my teeth, and lashed out my tongue inside her opening. Her hands hold my head pulled more and more down to her box.

I put my index finger on the top of her opening and started rubbing that gently.

She went mad now – "I am going to die like this. If you don't leave my box and do like this only I will die here in your arms."

She was saying so but she kept my head pressed hard on her love box. I lashed out my tongue inside her pussy and started licking and rubbing vigorously. Her body strained and became tight like a sculpture. I felt that she is going to have something, I did not know till that date that ladies also ejaculate.

She shook like a candle in the wind and oozed out nectar from her love box, juices flowed and flowed, dripped out of her love box I lapped her juices whatever I could take in my mouth.

Moni whimpered –" I am dying in pleasure, hold me tight dear ...."

She overflowed and came like a dam broken.

I left her love box to look into her face. I also got up on the table lied down beside her and hold her tightly in my arms. Looked down deeply in her eyes. Like a new rose bud budding out to flower, she opened her eyes, looked into my eyes.

"Moni I love you ---"

Her lips came on my lips, she licked her own nectar from my lips.

We clutched each other tightly like the world is going to end as if today and we will die in some time now. In love and warmth the corner of our eyes got moist. We lay on the table sideways facing each other. Our legs entwined on each others. My hard pole got stuck between her thighs, caressing her pussy bush, poking at the joint.

Moni cooed down in my ears– "Your tool is naughty dear, it is searching for something, now I want to make you mad, just like you have made me."

She brought both her hands between our entwined nude bodies and hold my hard pole in her palm. She wrapped her fingers around my pole and started caressing the whole length slowly, as if she was measuring my length and trying to feel the hardness and warmth of the pole. I started buckling my hips as to thrust my pole in her clutch. I started moaning hard as her grip gone tighter and tighter. She started to shake my pole now.

"Moni it is now unbearable for me to contain my love, do not waste time" – I whimpered. My legs going jelly, my head started spinning, I was seeing stars in front of my eyes.

Moni giggled – "Baby, wait I have some more magic in my pocket to give you." Saying so she sat up on the table, she did not for a single moment left my pole from her clutch.

She sat on my legs facing me, my hands reached out for her boobs. I slapped them hard.

"Uuuuuu my love, naughty prick don't do...." Whimpered Moni.

Saying so, she lowered down her head on my pole, started kissing the red tip. I went frenzy in ecstasy. With her slender fingers she started to shake my rod vigorously. Then she took the tip in her lips. I jolted like a steam engine coming to halt. Hold her head by hairs and pulled down on my prick, thrust my rod inside her mouth. It hit her plate. Her teeth bite around my rod as she started to move her head up and down the length. At times she took the rod out of her mouth and licked the tip and then again put the whole rod inside her mouth. The sight of my love rod disappearing inside her mouth between those rosy lips made me frenzy.

"Ohh Moni ohh .. this is a magic show that you are performing my love, don't stop dear, do what your heart wants with the tool, this is mad for you, this is for you my sweetie.. do it---"

Moni started milking me like a frenzy bitch licking and eating a piece of meat.

"I don't know Subho how I am doing this, may be the heat that you have put inside me has the wild effect –" Moni cooed.

"Don't talk any more you lovely bitch, do what you are doing, I will burst out any moment my dear, where do you want to have that"—I shouted.

"Give me the juices that you have got, I want to have it as you had mine.. give me ..."

"Ohh dear take that now" – saying so I hold her head, clutched her hairs and pressed on my pole as the waves of pleasure ran down my spine down to my loins, my whole body got strained, felt jelly down my balls and there came the gush of my liquid inside her mouth. My cum overflowed her mouth, dripped down her corner of her lips, and trickled down her chin. The sight of my cum inside overflowing her mouth made me more mad and I started to buckle my hips vigorously down her throat. She sucked my pole like a ice cream cone till the last drop was wiped out from the rod.

"Ummmmm what a beautiful taste dear ... this is pure protein hahahahaha ..." she laughed and left my limp tool.

I laid down energy less on the table like a dead log.

She laid down on me facing me over my whole body, put her arms around me and rested her head on my chest. I had no energy left I felt but I put my arms around her sweating body.

"Subho, you taste like a ginger", she giggled out. "You are my sweetie puttie pie."

She sweated and her bare skin started to make the effect on my limp tool.

I gathered my strength, sat up on the table along with Moni over me.

Then I came down from the table, took Moni in my lap as we searched each other lips and nibbled them with teeth.

I then carried her to the couch again, and sat on the couch. Put her on my lap, so that she was facing me as we sat at the beginning. Now there were no barriers of strings between us. Our nude body entwined like two serpents, her pussy pressed hard on my semi erected tool as she started to sway her hips. Her small silky bush felt like a silk wrapper on my tool and it started to show the signs of love again.

pinuram
pinuram
7 Followers