Sexy Cyclist Girlfriend

Story Info
His hairy girlfriend returns from a ride.
2.1k words
4.52
65.8k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
j_zep2001
j_zep2001
86 Followers

My girlfriend is a cyclist and on the last Friday of each month she goes on a protest ride in the city. It's supposed to encourage people to stop driving to work and ride bikes instead but all it does is make people angry. She doesn't mind and enjoys shouting back at people who tell her to get off the road and out of their way.

Last Friday I'd come home from work and was getting undressed. I'd taken off my shoes and my tie when I heard her come through the front door. She came to the bedroom door with her helmet still on. She'd kicked off her shoes and was wearing a light blue singlet, cycling pants (and her helmet). It'd been a hot afternoon and her face was flushed and her top was dark in patches, where her sweat made it stick to her skin.

She stood in the doorway of the bedroom, looked at me and unbuckled the helmet. Using both hands she lifted it straight above her head and held it in the air. She smiled a sly little grin and my eyes moved from her mouth to her armpits, which is where she wanted me to look.

The thick dark hairs under her arms were matted together. From where I stood I could see beads of sweat on her skin and on the ends of her hairs. They glistened. Sweat was running down from her elbows into her armpits.

She brought her arms down and put the helmet on the floor. I never took my gaze off her pits and although she had put her arms down I could still see some of the black tufts sticking out between her arm and the skin at the top of her chest. She straightened back up and stood in the doorway, raising her right arm to help her lean against the doorframe. She smiled because she knew she was teasing me by showing off her pits like that.

I moved across the room to her and tilted my head, bringing my face right down to her pit. I took in the smell first -- that warm, musty scent of skin with sweat on it. Then I opened my mouth wide and placed it over her armpit, sucking gently with my mouth and running my tongue through the hair. I changed position and licked her armpit, from the very bottom to the top, savouring the taste and the smell each time. I did it repeatedly.

My girlfriend was starting to breathe heavily and she stopped me and pushed me back. "I want you to suck my tits," she said as she lifted her singlet, took off her sports bra and threw both on the floor. She put her arms by her side and invited me to lick her breasts.

I put my mouth on her right breast, moving my tongue on her puffy nipple and felt it change shape in my mouth. I sucked and licked some more and began to knead her breast with my hand. I moved to the middle of her chest, licking the sweat there and becoming hungry for more. I wanted to taste her other pit and moved to that side of her body, licking and sucking her left breast -- but she kept her arm by her side. As I moved closer to her left pit I could smell that delicious aroma and knew I wanted more of that taste in my mouth. She kept her left arm down and I was teased by the hairs peeking out from her pit.

I knew she wasn't going to raise her arm for me so I began licking on the small amount of hair that was exposed. Then I licked the skin at the side of her breast, then the top of her armpit. I dropped my tongue down lower and forced my tongue into her pit, curling it up so it was touching the curve of her inner armpit.

I curled my tongue into her pit, pushing deeper each time, up and down, up and down. She moaned but pushed me away. "I'm so horny," she said and started to unbutton my shirt. She threw it on the floor and told me to take off my belt and undo my pant's button (which I did at great speed!)

She bent her left elbow and put her palm on the back of her neck. And then lifted her elbow into the air. I could see my own saliva mixed with her sweat on the hairs under her arms and I let out a sigh of desire. "I know you want this but I'm going to give you something else too," she said. I leaned in and started licking and sucking her left pit and she used her right hand to unzip my fly and grab at my cock, which was bulging in my pants.

I have to admit that I'm a lucky guy -- my girlfriend loves cock and gives great head. Sometimes she kneels down in front of me but other times she squats - in a yoga-style pose, with her knees wide and her ass hanging down near the floor. That's what she did this time, and I looked down to see my dick disappearing into her mouth. After licking and sucking the head of my cock she quickly got into the rhythm of taking more and more of my cock deep into her mouth each time. As I enjoyed my blowjob I thought of her gorgeous, sweaty, hairy body. I thought about her pussy, which would have been sweaty from the bike ride - now it would be being pushed up against those bike shorts.

She never, ever, wears underwear when she goes bike riding and she had just spent a couple of hours on a hot afternoon on a bike seat. Her sweaty pussy would have been rubbing against the inside of those pants and the seat of her bike for a couple of hours -- no wonder she was always horny when she came back from a ride. This was the thought in my mind when my girlfriend stopped sucking and stood up and kissed me hungrily on the mouth. She said, "Now it's my turn," and pushed my head down.

I knelt before her and looked at the mound under her bikeshorts - I ran the back of my fingers across the lycra, using my nails, and she moaned and said "I want your tongue". She slowly pulled the pants down gradually revealing more and more of her curly black hairs. I moaned at the sight. She finally pulled down the shorts and flicked them away with her foot. She resumed her standing position - her legs shoulder-width apart, so her thighs were not quite touching.

I gazed longingly at her pussy - her short, curly pubes were jet black. They glistened from sweat and I could see the sweat on her skin on all sides of her triangle of hair. She looked down and gently pushed my head from behind and I opened my mouth and buried my face in her pussy. I took it in - in big mouthfuls - sucking on her pubes and the skin underneath. I did this again and again until my mouth had covered all her hairs at the front. Then I moved to the edges and sucked and licked the skin, taking in the sweat from her thighs and along the hairs that live just under the top of the pantyline.

She moaned and bent her knees a little and pushed her hips forward. I put my tongue right on her clit and gently licked it - up and down, up and down. She moaned loudly and stepped back from me, towards the bed. She lay in the middle of the bed, her knees bent, her legs open wide. She put her arms behind her head and invited me to go toward her. I didn't need any encouragement. I moved forward and began to lick and suck the inside of her left thigh, moving up towards her pussy, looking always at her gorgeous hair. As soon as I reached the hairs that live between the top of her leg and her pussy at the pantyline, I would lick them passionately but not move on to her pussy lips. Instead I would go to the other thigh and do the same thing. Then I sucked the pubes on top of her mound, just touching the clit as I went.

My girlfriend loved this, as the anticipation drove her crazy but I knew what she wanted and I wanted it too. The teasing was over and I started to suck her mound, using my mouth and tongue to open her up, first one side, then the other. Her hairs filled my mouth and I could taste her sweat. I pushed my tongue deep inside her, licking long, strong strokes with my tongue. I moved my tongue onto her clit and began to suck and lick - the tip of my tongue was between her clit hood and the little button itself. She was moaning a lot now and for the first time I began to use my hands. I never stopped licking her clit and began running my fingers through the hairs on each side of her mound, working closer to the centre, and to her soft pink gash. Now I gently opened her outer layer to reveal her pink lips. She was moaning as I licked her labia lips, which were opening like a flower and were wet inside.

Now I really started to eat her pussy. My mouth and tongue went everywhere, licking every crevice, sucking every bit of skin and hair. If my mouth wasn't there my fingers were, as they stroked and caressed and rubbed her into a frenzy.

I stopped for a second and moved my left hand up onto her triangle of hair, with my palm on her bush and my fingers pointing down towards her pussy. I used my fingers to open her pussy wide and then slipped two fingers from my other hand deep into her crack. She groaned in pleasure and I put my tongue back on her clit, using it to push her little button against her pelvis bone. Her inner pussy muscled tightened around my fingers and she began to move her hips, up and down, up and down. Now we were in a rhythm and her breathing was getting heavier. I was licking her clit in a circular motion, her pussy was going tight, loose, tight, loose on my fingers, which I was bending and straightening so they were digging gently into her pussy wall. I knew her body well and this continued, everything getter faster and harder and more intense. She was bucking now ... really grinding her hips, grunting hard. After a while, her breath went into short loud gasps and then she let out a moan - loud and long - that seemed to go forever.

The muscles in her pussy went into spasms around my fingers. I looked at her hairy mound, which was wet with sweat and pussy juice. My face was wet and I licked my lips, savouring the taste. I slipped my fingers out of her pink lips. "Come up here," she said, and she kissed me long and hard, sucking on my tongue. "Give me your fingers," she said, and I offered her the two that had been deep inside her just moments ago. She sniffed deeply and with a contented sigh she sucked on my fingers like they were a cock. My dick, which had been hard the whole time, was almost popping off my body, I was so horny. She took the fingers from her mouth and looked at my cock. "He can fuck my pussy .... hard .... very soon ... but let me recover first," she said.

OK, I said. She was a great fuck and I was happy to wait. "Can I kiss you?" I asked. "Only gently," she said, "and only up top. My pussy is too sensitive." She closed her eyes and sank deep into the pillows and with dick hard and my thoughts dirty, I returned to where it all started.

My mouth was back on her armpits, which were even more wet and sticky now, and I sucked on the dark hairs and licked in the taste of sex and sweat. Later, we fucked like crazy, but that is another story.

j_zep2001
j_zep2001
86 Followers