Sexy Daisy Sue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Ian pounded Daisy harder, she moaned, "Oh my God! I'm gonna cum again! I can feel it!"

"Oh, me too!" Ian grunted as he relentlessly pumped into her. He felt his balls tighten and knew that he wouldn't last much longer.

"Don't stop, Ian! Don't stop until you cum in me!" shouted Daisy as she rubbed her clit while Ian was pistoning her pussy. This led her to begin to go over the erotic edge yet again. Losing what little restraint that he had, Ian grabbed Daisy's hips really tightly and fucked her wildly, forcefully, and mercilessly. Within minutes, she arched her back, threw her head back and loudly screamed, "OH YES YES YES!" as she came three times in a row, only her multiple orgasms this time were louder than before.

Her pussy clamped down on his manhood, and her body spasmed as she came on Ian's cock. Through it all, Ian kept pumping away, but the sight of Daisy in her multi-orgasmic throes ultimately pushed Ian over the edge.

With a loud cry, Ian exploded within the girl's pussy, torrents of his cum spurting forth and squirting inside her, coating the depths of the farmer's daughter, filling Daisy with his cream. The sensation of his cum filling her depths brought Daisy to the edge yet again, and with a loud scream of pleasure, her back still arched, and her head still thrown back, she came in unison with him, her cream gushing out of her cunt and lathering his dick. All Ian could do was sit up and hold on to her hips real tight while their orgasms took place. The livestock that watched this scene made noises that sounded like cheering.

Once their orgasms subsided, Ian slumped backwards onto the ground, now completely exhausted and sweaty from the sex. An equally sweaty Daisy also slumped backwards onto Ian as they attempted to catch their breath. After a few moments of enjoying the feeling of their bodies against each other, with what little strength that she could summon, Daisy climbed off of Ian's cock, which was covered in their own sex juices, and got to her feet. He watched as their combined juices also seeped from her pussy.

"Oh my God! That was amazing! You were wonderful." gasped Daisy.

"Oh my gosh! You were fantastic!" gasped Ian.

"This reminds me of the time that I lost my virginity two months ago," said the country girl.

"What was it like, Daisy?"

"Well, a week after my birthday, my mom and dad left me in charge of the farm while they left to go to the city to get some supplies for the farm. But soon after, I ended up being visited by a trio of handsome, horny college athletes who got lost on the way to a competition. I let them in and gave the trio directions, but I guessed what they really wanted when I felt them undressing me with their eyes. I was about to send them off on their way when one of the three, a brunette gymnast named Caitlin, seduced me, then she kissed me passionately on the lips.

"Then the girl's boyfriend, a blonde baseball player named Rudy, kissed me too, and then both the boy and girl kissed me passionately while the other boy, a redhead swimmer named Ross who was the oldest of the three, went behind me and felt me up. With all these people kissing and touching and groping me, before you know it, this led to us running to the barn and having a seriously hot foursome. Caitlin, Ross, and Rudy fucked me so many times in so many ways in so many positions until I came so hard so many times that I lost control and screamed my lungs out! Oh god, it was awesome! It was a miracle that I was still standing after that!"

"For a first timer, you seemed to be very excited about being deflowered."

"I've been fascinated by sex ever since I found Daddy's collection of pornos the day after my birthday. I've masturbated to these pornos ever since."

"Wow! That's wild! How many times did you make youself cum when you watched these pornos?" asked Ian.

"Twice for every porno I've seen! But since dear old Daddy has a big collection, I might've lost count."

"Does your dad know that you're acting like some sort of nymphomaniac?" Ian asked.

Daisy answered, "Now where would the fun be in that?"

Ian laughed. Then he remembered one detail.

"Daisy, I just realized, I came inside of you! I may have gotten you pregnant!"

"Quit worrying! I'm on birth control, which means I haven't gotten knocked up. By the way, in case you're asking, yes, I got to taste the cum of the trio, yes, I let them cum all over my body, and no, Ross and Rudy didn't cum in my pussy, althought I did let them cum in my ass."

After she finished her tale, Ian got up off the ground, only for Daisy to clean his cock...with her tongue. After thoroughly licking Ian's cock clean, Daisy said, "Mmmmm, delicious!"

"Daisy, about what happened..."

"Please, knock it off."

"But Daisy, I should not have..."

"Ian, forget about it! What we did was hot sex! Don't worry about it. Your girlfriend would have wanted you to bang me. Speaking of which, give her a call and I'm sure that your girl will understand in more ways then one. In fact, we should hang out together sometime."

Ian chuckled and said, "Well, Daisy, I guess that it means that it's okay for me to say thanks for giving me the best time of my life."

"Mmmmm, Ian, I'm so glad that you've let me show you a good time."

Before Ian can talk anymore, he heard the tow truck coming. This meant that his car had gotten fixed and now it was being towed back from the mechanic.

"Wait a minute, how long have we been doing this?" asked Ian.

Daisy answered, "30 minutes."

"Oh no! Your dad will kill me if he sees me like this with you!"

"Well, Ian, you'd better put your pants back on quick."

"But what about you?" he asked her.

"Don't worry! My father is used to seeing me naked. Besides, this gives me an excuse for me to go skinny dipping anyhow. Anyway, thanks for giving me a good time!" said Daisy as she grabbed her clothes and walked to the barn's side door.

Quickly finding his underwear and jeans, Ian pulled them on as he said, "Don't mention it!"

Ian quickly ran to his car, which had arrived along with the truck. After the farmer unhitched his car, Ian said, "Thanks, Mr. Murphy, you've been a great help."

"Don't mention it," muttered the farmer.

Ian got in his car and got back on the road as he drove off on his way to the family reunion. Then his cell phone rang. Answering it, he said, "Hello?"

"Ian, where are you?" asked Ian's girlfriend on the phone which had the photo of her brown-haired, blue-eyed face.

"Well, I way on the way to the reunion and I took a shortcut, Mira."

"A shortcut? You mean you went past Daisy's farm?"

"Well, yeah, but how do you know about...wait a minute. Did you take that same path?"

"Yeah, but I didn't have sex with the daughter of Mr. Murphy, if that's what you're thinking."

"Are you sure, because Daisy said otherwise."

"Now, why would...oh, damn it! She fucked you, didn't she?"

"Wait, did Daisy tell you that I had sex with her?"

"No, you did, you little horndog!"

"Oh, come on! She started it! She was horny and aggressive! Did I mention that she was hot?"

"I cannot believe that you'd do that!"

"Mira, I want you to know that I was thinking about you the whole time."

"Really, Ian?"

"Definitely."

"Well, Ian, I'm willing to forgive you if you do one little thing for me."

"What's that, Mira?"

"Do everything you did to that barn slut and do it better!"

"I will if you tell me what happened with you and Daisy, Mira."

"What do you mean, Ian?"

"I think that you had sex with Daisy too, didn't you?" Ian asked in a teasing manner.

With a giggle, Mira answered, "Well, it's like you said. Daisy was horny and aggressive, she really was!"

"I guess we both have stories to tell!" said Ian.

"We certainly do! I'm getting all wet thinking about it!" said Mira, who at this moment had stuffed her hand in her panties as she thought of Ian and Daisy Sue fucking each other. Mira hoped that she and her boyfriend would meet up with the country girl again when the two return from the reunion, for Mira believed that she and Ian should have a reunion of their own with Daisy Sue.

As she began to masturbate, Mira said, "Now, Ian, tell me everything."

12