Sexy Date Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She laid flat on the bed with her hands still taped together over her head. Her pussy was throbbing so hard, it was about to cum on its own with nothing touching it.

"Ahhh look at my little fucking whore. Are you ready for more, whore?"

"Yes, Master" she replied.

Just then she felt something extremely cold going into her pussy. She gasped for air and got back up on her knees. It was ice. He shoved the ice cube deep inside of her and then another. "I need to cool the whore off a bit"

She could feel the water run down over her clit and start to drip on the bed. He pulled the butt plug out of her ass and rubbed an ice cube over her ass and held it on her hole to sooth it.

She was in such ecstasy her eyes were rolled so far back in her head; she wouldn't have been able to see if she wasn't blind folded.

"Oh, my slut seems to be enjoying this" Tim said with a grin she could hear in his voice.

"Roll-over"

She struggled to get herself rolled over with her feet and hands taped. She could feel him peeling the tape off of her feet.

He then started wrapping rope around one foot and he tied it to the leg on the bed. Then he took the other foot and wrapped rope around her foot and tied it to the other corner of the bed. She was completely spread eagle. Her hands tied over her head and her legs as far apart as they could possibly go.

"Do you want to cum, bitch?"

"Uh huh" she replied.

"SMACK" was heard throughout the room and Anna felt shear pain roll from her clit all the way to her ass.

"Fucking say it right"

"Yes, Master" she responded.

"Too fucking late now, bitch. You need to be tortured more."

"No, Master, I'm sorry please please I need it please make me cum" she was begging. He liked it when she begged.

"I think you deserve more punishment. I am going to keep you tied up like this for a bit."

She heard the rattling of the nipple clamps, and then she felt a pinch on the nipples. The sensations were just rolling throughout her entire body.

He came up to where her head was, shoved the ball gag into her mouth, raised her head up and latched the thin rope.

He leaned down and put his lips right next to her ear and slightly whispered "You will cum when I say you can cum, you are my bitch. Not a peep out of you do I want to hear."

He sat down in the chair next to her feet.

She laid there for what seemed like an eternity (5 minutes) He was admiring her sexing shaved pussy and thinking of what he could do next to make her shoot all over that bed.

He reached over and grabbed an ice cube and stuck it in his mouth and sucked on it for a few moments. Then he crawled up between her legs and pressed his cold wet tongue right up on her clit.

She was not expecting this at all. She winced a little; he flicked her clit in response. "Not a fucking peep"

He shoved the ice cube into her hole with his tongue and started licking her clit. He so rarely did this, that it instantly made her go insane. He knew he was going to get her to do whatever he wanted.

He had wanted to fuck her ass for years and he was going to take it tonight.

she was bucking and about to cum when he stopped, he then untied her legs "Roll the fuck over now bitch!"

She rolled over. He had a condom in his wallet in hopes this day would come. He took it out and put it on. He grabbed the lube. "Bring your ass back more" She slowly scooted herself back. She was shaking from being so worked up.

"Get your ass back here now or I'm going to jack off all over your back and you get nothing"

She hurried and scooted herself back. "One foot on the floor, the other on the bed"

She did as she was told. This left both holes wide open. He grabbed the dildo and shoved it into her soaking wet pussy. He then slowly edged towards her, squirted lube all over his dick.

He then slowly moves closer to her, squirted lube all over his dick. As he did he slowly and carefully slid it into her ass. The thought almost made him cum instantly. He pulled it all the way back out. He reached down and fucked her pussy with the dildo for a few seconds and then grabbed her hips and edged her ass back further.

This was nothing like she felt before and she was careful not to move. She didn't want it to hurt and she was so close to cumming all over the dildo.

"Oh, bitch, are you ready for me to cum"

"ummm hummm" is all she could mutter through the gag.

He slowly edged his ever so hard cock back into her tight ass; she was full in her pussy and her ass. He kept his dick still in her ass and carefully reached around and grabbed the dildo and pulled it out and pushed it back in to her pussy. He could feel pressure as she screamed through the gag, he started to slowly pump inside her ass. He came so hard he couldn't contain himself he let out a yell as she was screaming through the gag he felt this warm sensation all over his hand near her pussy. She was shooting all over the place. He pulled his cock out and rolled her over. He could barely stand up; he had cum so hard. She fell forward and was completely limp from such a strong force. She had never felt such pleasure. He turned and went to the bathroom.

She laid on the bed tied, gagged, blind folded and wet. When he returned he lightly reached his head around her head and unlatched the gag and took it out of her mouth. He gently leaned in and kissed her lips very lightly and sensuously. She grinned from how great she felt. He then reached up and removed the blind fold, her eyes remained closed. Finally he undid her arms. He slowly kissed her lips, then her neck and then her breasts and licked her nipples.

"Let's get some sleep, we can continue more, later"

12