Sexy Kama Shyamala

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shyamala: Perhaps Yes. She fondled a Shiva's cock. She took his cock fondling bent down and kissed his cock.

Shiva: You look more beautiful and sexier if your hair is more longer.

Shyamala: Is that why you fuck the bitch Lakshmi and her sisters, because they have very long hair, I want to see you fuck that bitch cunt and ass, and she begging you to stop and crying.

Shiva: Yes! Her long hair attracted me when I met her at TTTI. I love long hair women. It is one of the reason. You are dressed to kill. I appreciate that you took special care to dress for me.

Shyamala I am happy you like me. I can have hair attachment to make my braid longer.

Shiva: Good. Make your braid knee length. Do it tomorrow.

Shyamala: I will do Sir, Am I better than that bitch Lakshmi. Am I better slut, whore tramp and slave than her.

Shiva: Yes. You are definitely a better bitch. If you and Lakshmi are friends, I would fuck you both having threesome.

Shyamala: Do you fuck Lakshmi and her sisters together having orgies. Do you also fuck her with her friends.

Shiva: Lakshmi is Scorpio. Zodiac sign.. She is sexually highly volatile and volcanic. Her sexual appetite is insatiable and always hungry for sex like nymph. She is highly sexual but have some hidden agenda. She uses sex to manipulate. She arranges women for me to ensure and retain me as her lover. I fucked her sisters and sister's daughters too. Fucking sisters, mother-daughter pairs is thrilling.

Shyamala: That is incest. You fucked mother and daughter pairs. I think of my daughters. They are already infatuated with you perhaps reading your letters to me.

Shiva: Interesting. they read my letters? Your daughters are also interested to be my slaves?

Shyamala: They are virgins. They are in love with you. She felt the bulge of his cock, smiling, and said 'You are ready again, thinking of my daughters.'

Shiva: I am always ready for you and your daughters, baby. You said that your son is looking at you with lust and desire.

Shyamala: Yes. he must be reading my letters to you before mailing. and he must be reading your letters to me.

Shiva: He must be excited to learn that his mom is a slut and must have been masturbating thinking of you.

Shyamala: I am afraid, he must be doing so. He is saying, 'You look sexy Mom'. It seems his friends are commenting that his mother is sexy. My daughters said, I look like a bride going to her husband for the first night.

Shiva: Have you changed so much after becoming a widow that your son and his young friends started looking at you with desire and want to fuck you?

Shyamala: I have changed after reading your letters. I am yours my Master.

Shiva: That's what you want. To be my Slave. This just beginning!

Shyamala: My daughters and son like you so much. They want to see you and meet you. Please come home tomorrow.

Shiva: It will be my pleasure to fuck you in front of your son and daughters

Shyamala: Oh! No, Sir, not in front of my son and daughters

Shiva: Ok. why not? May not be tomorrow. I will seduce your daughters first. Eventually I will fuck you and your daughters in

Shyamala: Oh!!! God. You need not have to seduce my daughters. I think they are ready for you. Your are truly incestuous.

Shiva: I will also see to it that your son will be fucking you, slut

Shyamala: My son will be fucking me!!! That is the real incest and taboo, unthinkable and unimaginable.

Shiva: It is not. A mother should be fucked by her son. A son and mother fucking is the most pleasurable sex. Think of family orgy. You will be happy. You will have your son to fuck you when I am away.

Shyamala: You want me to be fucked by my own son.

Shiva: Yes. I want to introduce you all sorts kinky pleasures baby. You are a kinky slut. You will enjoy being fucked by your son.

Shyamala: After getting fucked by you like this with your monstrous cock, it's going to be difficult for me to be interested in any other man. After you, Shiva, it's not going to be possible to find an extraordinary guy like you to satisfy me. That's the truth!" I do not think I will get any other man like you with such a monstrous cock as big as horse's cock. I want to live with you. I want your cock lover forever.

Shiva: Every woman has a secret desire for her own son

Shyamala: Is it? I can honestly say that I felt happy when my son said, 'You are sexy'

Shiva: You will feel more happy when you fuck him.

Shyamala: You want me to seduce him?

Shiva: Yes.

Shyamala: How

Shiva: Show your interest in him. Kiss him. Hug him. Feel his cock. Give him a bath.

Shyamala: Shiva, how can I take the lead and intimate him being his mother? You know very well that a woman always wants and waits for the man to take the lead, initiate, seduce, praise and woo her to submit and make love. My son should treat me like his girl friend and seduced me. You are an expert in this art of seducing and fucking women. You should advise him that he should treat his mother like his girl friend, seduce and fuck his mother. Ok! I am horny now, Sir

Shiva: Your son will be very happy and lucky to have slut mother like you

Shyamala: Perhaps. He is also lucky to have you as a Teacher.

Shiva: Think of the scenario. You, your daughters, your son and Me. I should initiate and such a family orgy.

Shyamala: Did you fuck virgin girls?

Shiva: Yes

Shyamala: Sir, I want you to come over tomorrow. My daughters will be asking me all kinds of questions about you. I'll be truthful with them. I'll want you to do them.

Shiva: I will be happy. Consider your girls seduced, and well fucked. I'll make certain both your daughters will lose their virginity in a memorable way and will want further sexual encounters. So don't worry your pretty head over that. I'll still prefer you over them, though..

Shyamala: You still prefer me you over my young virgin daughters. Why Sir? Do you prefer mature women. Is that the reason why you fuck all Lakshmi's sisters, friends and relatives..

Shiva: Shyamala, Fucking Virgins and unmarried young girls though exciting, there will be a problem if they become pregnant. So I have to be careful fucking young girls. I do not leave any opportunity to fuck a girl or woman whatever is her age or marital status.

Shyamala: You are a real Casanova

Shiva: Casanova is a charmer who has mastered the art of finding, meeting, attracting and seducing beautiful women into the bedroom. Unlike Casanova I do not leave my woman. Once a woman is my lover, she remains as my lover for life time.

Shyamala: You have fucked Lakshmi, her sisters and their daughters and Lakshmi's friends. Does she arrange women to keep you happy.

Shiva: I fucked Lakshmi, her two elder sisters and their daughters and Lakshmi's friends.

Shyamala: You fucked my colleagues Bharathalakshmi, Subhalakshmi, Latahdevi, and Lakshmi's friend Vasundhara and neighbor Kusuma. It is a surprise for everyone in the college because Bharathalakshmi is regarded as a puritan.

Shiva: I will tell you my impressions of them.

Bharathalakshmi, a Lecturer in English Literature is a Padmini type of woman. I am attracted to her because her beauty and brains. She is thirty five year old intelligent virgin Brahmin spinster. She was not a temptress. She did not know the effect she had on men, nor the power she could have over them if she so wished it. Bharathalakshmi is the type of woman every man wanted and most women envied. Men wanted her because she is genuine, honest, humble and beautiful. Women envied her because she didn't have to do a thing and men desired her. They hated the fact that Bharathalakshmi did not try to get men's attention yet she got it. Some women wear revealing sexy clothes, flirted, acted coquettish and men didn't react to them the way they did towards Bharathalakshmi. She was a woman oblivious to the looks of longing or the lust the men tried to contain fearing they would offend her. Bharathalakshmi could make a man's heart skip a beat by smiling, innocently touching their arm or just by being within close proximity to them. Why would any woman feel threatened by her? Why should they envy someone who didn't even try to compete with them? Because they wanted to be her. They wanted to have the power to seduce and stir emotions in a man by a look, a touch, a smile or just by existing. To tantalize a man without even trying was more than they wished they could do for they envied and wanted and tried to no avail to compete without realizing Bharathalakshmi was no competition at all. She did not feel above them, nor better than them, she did not even compare herself to them because her confidence was what made her who she was. She was attracted to me because of my looks, intellectuality and extensive knowledge on various subjects. I seduced her. She was shy and inhibited initially and took long time for me to seduce her. Fucking Bharathalakshmi gave me satisfaction, because I seduced her and took her virginity.

Subhalakshmi, 25, is Chitrini. Married but not happy with her husband. I fucked her during one year FIP. She is beautiful, short, sweet and sexy. She has hip length curly thick hair with large expressive eyes and beautiful smile.

Latahdevi, 32, the Librarian Shankhini type of woman, is sexually frustrated divorcee and because she was not having sex she suffered from sexual hysteria. I fucked her and cured her hysteria.

Kusuma, 26, the neighbor, housewife is married but has inept and inadequate husband. She has a daughter. She wanted to have a son. Due to low sperm count of her husband she had many miscarriages. I impregnated her and she gave a birth to a son. Her husband was very happy and believes he is the father of the child.

Vasundhara, Teacher, 35, married to her maternal uncle 13 years elder to her and never was in love with her husband. She has a daughter and a son. Her son was born with growth disorder and disabled due to genetic problem. she blamed her husband for her son's problem.

Lakshmi's Sisters: 36 and 38 and their daughters 20 and 22

Shyamala: You fuck women who are in the need. Who else?

Shiva: One more girl. I met her in the Train while coming here some time back. She is a 21 year old Telephone Operator, Savithri.

Shyamala: Oh!

Shiva: I fucked many others whom you do not know.

Shyamala: I want to know about all your lovers. You fucked many women. But You are the only man other than my late husband in my life. Had we met during my FIP program at TTTI instead, I could have been yours and fucked by you the whole year. I would have got impregnated by you.

Shiva: All this talk makes my cock hard. You have finally come to me baby.

Shyamala: You have been fondling me and arousing me. The thought that you fucking both mother and daughter is so ....

Shiva: I fucked Mother-daughter, Sisters, Sisters-in-law, Mother-in-law and daughter-in-law pairs of various ages.

Shyamala: Now you do not have another woman now to fuck. You have to fuck me your slave, my Master. She took his cock in her hands and stroking, she said, I wish my son have such a big monstrous cock as yours to show and exhibit proudly so that even mother could not resist sucking. You are a stud and stallion. I wish my own son had a cock like this. You say that I should fuck my son. Perhaps if he had such a big cock like yours I could have not resisted and fucked him. Shiva, Your monstrous and magnificent cock is always ready to fuck woman under any circumstances. Your cock is already erect and ready to enter and open me up again. You make any woman irrespective of their age, mother or grandmother open up and offer her cunt to enter her with your monstrous cock. I never imagined a man could have such a big cock as yours. I am happy that I have your cock.

Shiva: Wonderful. Your imagination is wild and fertile. Do you want to be fucked by a Horse.

Shyamala: Perhaps Yes. if you want me to get fucked by horse, I would like to try for your pleasure. I watched and fondled a Bull's cock. She took his cock fondling bent down and kissed his cock.

Shiva: I can arrange. My friend has a Stud Farm.

Shyamala: Do you really mean it. Do you want me to get fucked by horse and will arrange.

Shiva: I will definitely. In my friend's Stud farm it is arranged for women who wants to experience a horse fucking. The studs are trained specially and all the precautions are taken.

Shyamala said, Let me suck your cock, my Stud. Kneeling down, she took his cock into her hands kissed the beautiful big pink knob, she said, 'Shiva, your cock is so big, enormous, magnificent, long, thick and beautiful. Your cock is so big like a horse's cock.' You must have been a horse in earlier janma. She ran her tongue along the shaft, licked his scrotum and balls, then took his cock into her mouth and sucked.

Yes baby, I was a Yagasvam in earlier janma and was used to fuck Queens in Puthra kameshti Yagnas.

He allowed her to suck his cock for some time. He took hold of her long braid and pulled her up, asked her to bend. She obeyed, bent, her ass high up, her legs and thighs spread wide, resting her hands on the bed, and her hair fell down on both sides of her shoulders touching the floor. Her juicy cunt spread wide, wet and inviting. It was erotic and exciting. I bent down and could smell her scent - the cunt of a horny woman. He licked her cunt, lapped and inserted my tongue into her cunt. I slurped up her cunt juice with loud noise. She doesn't just have a cunt between her legs. Every inch she is a cunt! 'She is a hot, feminine, delicious, sexy, and I need to be eaten and fucked hard cunt.' She is a walking piece of sex! Her legs were spread wide despite her trying to close them and his mouth and nose were pressing into her labium.

He could actually feel her face pressing ever so slightly inside her body!

She said, moaning, Oh, Shiva, You are actually eating my cunt. I cannot wait. Fuck me my Lord, with your horse's cock.

He entered her juicy cunt holding her hips, doggy style, slowly firmly opening her cunt, deep filling her cunt to the bottom.

Oh! Shiva, you filled me up to my belly button. Fuck me hard. Fuck me, my son. He took her hair in his hands, holding her luxurious thick hair wrapped around his wrist pulling it with one hand and other hand holding her hip, he fucked leisurely enjoying each stroke. She was also enjoying immensely with her groaning throaty noise. She was like bitch in heat receiving, submitting her cunt for fucking.

"Oh god yes... fuck me.. fuck me hard... yeah, right there. oh god.. I love your cock.. Oooohhhh.. fuck me..."

The tightness in her tummy increased as her release continued to build. Her head began to spin. Her pussy tightened around my cock. Shyamala bit her lip and startedto shake. Her hands looked for something to grasp as though she needed to anchor her body to absorb the impact.

An explosion ripped through her pussy. Shyamala screamed out from the unbearable pleasure that surged through every muscle in her body. She gasped for air. Her body jerked hard, then again and again. My big cock continued to pound into her over and over. She could feel her pussy twitch and gush around my swollen girth.

She reached orgasm violently, He could feel her cunt muscles contracting and expanding, gripping my cock tightly, and her whole body in ecstatic spasms, her cunt muscles all of a sudden gripping my cock, squeezing my cock. I stood still, allowing her to enjoy the long drawn multiple orgasms and then allowed myself to ejaculate hot loads of thick juice filling her cunt.

Her orgasm didn't stop it just slowed. Juices streamed down her thighs. His hands moved up to her tits and pinched her nipples sending her off on another wave of uncontrollable spasms. It was almost surreal, as if Shyamala was standing outside her body watching my cock pound into her yet being able to feel it in every nerve ending in her pussy. When I finally pulled out it was almost a relief from the intense pleasure. At the same time her pussy felt empty.

"Baby. I still want to fuck you," he said. "Shyamala. I want to fulfill your fantasy. I know you like to be used as a fuck-toy."

"I believe you wanted some of my cock in your ass, Shyamala," Shiva said as he approached her thighs .

Shiva took out his huge cock and rubbed the mushroom-shaped tip up and down Shyamala's ass hole.

"I can feel your pussy muscles twitching, anticipating getting stretched by my rod. You want all of this don't you baby?" Shiva asked her.

"Yes. "Shyamala started only to be cut off mid-sentence by Shiva shoving his cock into her ass.

Her ass was filled and stretched to maximum capacity. Shiva withdrew his cock from her ass and plunged himself even deeper into Shyamala's ass hole.

"Isn't this what you wanted tonight, Slut!" he screamed in her ear.

"Yeah, Sir, Give it to me.

Shiva started to deeply fuck Shyamala's ass, harder and harder reaching down deep. He took off his cock from her ass hole.

Shiva came up to her carrying a soda bottle. Shyamala couldn't imagine what he was doing with them, or for that matter what he planned to do with them. He gazed down at Shyamala's sperm drenched body and she looked up like at him in wonderment of what was next for her.

"Lie down, my dear slut," he ordered.

Shyamala obeyed lying down on her back while a couple of Shiva's friends walked up joining Shiva at her side. Shiva pulled Shyamala's legs up in the air spreading them apart at the same time. Each of Shiva's friends held one of her legs keeping her spread open. Shiva also had a big tube of KY jelly. He squeezed it laying a long line of the lubricant along Shyamala's slit. Then he smeared it all over between her legs and through her pussy. He stuffed a big glob up inside her cunt with two fingers making sure the folds of her slit and the inside of her hole was well oiled up. Shiva wiped the residue of the jelly left on his hand onto the bottom of one of the bottle.

"All right my slut, I'll bet this is going to be the biggest thing you've ever had in there." Shyamala watched as Shiva positioned the bottom part of the bottle at her cunt entrance. He was going to fuck her with the bottle, and with the big end of it.

Only a slight hint of fright went through Shyamala as she looked between her legs at Shiva. But then she thought, "what the fuck, go for it, shove it in me." She laid back submitting her body to Shiva's whim. Shiva wiped the bottom of the bottle up and down her slit letting her feel the largeness of what was about to enter her hole. He was holding her legs then reached down sticking two fingers in her slit and proceeded to spread her cunt lips apart. He pulled on her cunt hole exposing the delicate pink flesh inside her. He stretched her wide, holding her open and placed the bottle against her exposed inner cunt. Shiva twisted the bottle and rocked it slightly back and forth. The lubrication made it easy moving the bottle around. Shiva pushed the bottle and Shyamala's cunt stretched wider. "Ahhhhhhhhhh!" Shyamala groaned, the pressure on her soft cunt tissue was becoming tremendous.

Shiva pushed and twisted again, and her hole gave way sucking in the bottom portion of the bottle. "Ahhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhh!" Shyamala groaned twisting in discomfort, but she let him continue. Shiva pushed some more and the bottle startedpassing into his submissive blonde slut. Shyamala felt her cunt hole stretched apart like she's never experienced before. She actually could feel the bottle scraping along her pelvic bones as Shiva penetrated her body, violated her precious love box with the whiskey bottle.

1...67891011