Sexy Kleptomania

Story Info
My friend Alex is a bad influence.
2.8k words
4
11.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all started a while back when I went shopping with my friend Alex. She always had a wild-streak, and she always brought out the slut in me.

I mean, just the other day we went skinny dipping together in the local park. I would have never done that without her, even if it was my 21st birthday. But that's a story for another day.

As I was saying, we were shopping together. As always, we dared each other to leave the changing room curtain open a bit more than the time before. It was a great game we thought up a while back, it was a lot of fun to see the various reactions throughout the store.

When we each bought clothes to satisfy our demand, Alex decided she needed some cigarettes. Her smoking was one of the only things I did not like about her, but I was along so I went with her into the supermarket.

In the store, she decided we desperately needed some chocolate. She proceeded to grab a cylinder of Rolo's and gave me a naughty look.

I asked her what the look was all about.

She said: "The smokes are behind the counter over there, so we can skip the line if we don't buy anything."

I told her to put the Rolo's back then.

She gave me an even naughtier look and said: "I've something else in mind..."

She proceeded, after some looking around, to lift her skirt. She pushed the little cylinder past her panties, straight into her pussy. The panties were put back into place, and the skirt was pulled back down. None, except me and Alex, would be the wiser.

I gave her a smile and we both went to the counter. She paid for her cigarettes and we both walked out like nothing was up.

When we got to the park (the same one we visited for my birthday) she did the trick in reverse, to reveal a somewhat moist packet of delicious chocolate.

We burst out laughing and agreed that it was the best tasting candy we had ever had.

This event sparked many more like it, each time we would go into a supermarket and Alex would nick something different in her pussy.

The fun and games with Alex stopped when she went away for the next summer, going abroad to study. I was left alone, but Alex assured me to continue her wild-streak over there and keep me updated.

I just hoped there'd be pictures.

I decided I could have a wild-streak too and continued our thieving game without Alex. I started with a Rolo, I guess to ease myself in with the beautiful feeling that each first time leaves when you reminisce.

After that, I started upgrading. My next theft was a 150 ml Coke can. It was considerably thicker than the Rolo, and a hell of a lot more cold to the touch. I felt even more exhilarated leaving the building than before.

I upgraded again. I went to the fruit and vegetable section and got myself a banana. I picked one that was relatively straight and shoved it up there. The skirt I wore was my shortest one, which made it all that much more exciting.

The banana, you see, did not really stay put all that well. The bit that it hangs from would always pop out. This, of course, meant I had to ditch my panties entirely. The bit of banana sticking out of me felt really weird between my legs, and could be seen under the right angle.

Fortunately, nobody had the right angle, or nobody minded if they did, so I was out scot-free again.

The panty-debacle that the banana had brought led me to another idea.

I went to the mall this time, choosing a clothing store as my target. It turned out to be an easy process, just take a pair of panties and shove them inside of you in the changing room.

It did, however, add the problem that clothing stores have significantly tighter security measures than a supermarket. The panties were tagged with a chip that would ring the alarms when I would try to get out. I accepted the challenge.

With my shortest skirt on, no panties (this had become my standard attire for the job), I stepped out of the changing room. The panties inside me felt nice and soft, except for the plastic security thing, which added a nice sensation.

I decided to go all out and not even buy anything else that could be an explanation for the alarm that was about to go off.

I stepped through the gates and was, as expected, greeted with red lights and beeping. A store employee came up to me and asked me to step back in, which rang the alarm again.

I went in and out a couple of times, never failing to trip the alarm, baffling the staff. I didn't even have any bags that could be checked. I was patted down by a female member of the staff, and in failing to find anything on me I was let go.

This was so much better than the supermarket. To nick stuff was one thing, to stand there and fool the whole staff was a whole other level of excitement.

This called for more. I went to another store, having reduced my outfit to that one skirt, a tight white shirt and flip-flops. I picked a nice summer dress from the store and took it into the dressing room.

I decided to have some more fun first. The dress was extremely sheer, so putting it on would surely display what I wore underneath. Without underwear, what I wore underneath would be shockingly little.

So I went into the dressing room, removed what little clothes I had on, and put on the dress. My nipples were fully visible and if the light hit it in a certain way, my pussy would be clearly distinguishable.

I took a deep breath, smiled, and went out.

Immediately upon my exit, a few heads turned my way. Apparently my previous attire and my choice of garment from the shop had attracted some attention.

I looked at myself in a mirror, shook my head, looked at the lights above me disapprovingly and walked across the store. I stopped at every mirror I found, checking me out. I could feel everyone looking at me.

At the last mirror I shook my head a last time and went back into the dressing room. I pulled myself out of the dress, sat down on the little bench and proceeded to push the dress little by little into my pussy.

When it was fully in, I put on my skirt and shirt again and went out. Less eyes were on me now that they thought the show was over, but I was only halfway done.

What happened next was much the same as with the panties, but the staff was even less bothered. Half of them wanted me gone as quickly as possible, and the other half would have given me their kidneys if I was inclined to ask them.

I knew it couldn't stop there.

A few days later, I decided to try yet another store. I would pick out a sweater this time. No showing myself off again. Exhilarating as it was to prance around half naked, I wanted the staff to be vigilant.

That being said, this time around I exchanged the shirt I wore last time with a button-down shirt, leaving the first four buttons open.

I decided that if I couldn't have fun in the store, I would have fun outside.

I sat myself down at a cafe. A waiter came up to me for my order. I'm surprised he even heard me talk. As I was deciding, I continuously felt the need to scratch my shoulders and sternum, granting the waiter several glimpses inside my shirt.

He took my order, when he was gone I thought of another idea.

I went inside, claiming to need the toilet. The waiter gladly pointed me in the right direction. I told him I needed to call someone right now, but my phone was out of juice. He happily obliged.

Inside the bathroom, I took his phone and opened up the camera. Stripping down, I took pictures of myself in the mirror above the sinks.

I was naked in a public bathroom taking pictures of myself on a stranger's phone.

I put my clothes back on and gave the boy back his phone, the gallery app open for when he unlocked it.

When he came to me with my drink he told me it was on the house and thanked me with a passion. It was hilarious.

I was still chuckling when I got to the shop I'd picked. I went inside and did my thing.

The sweater was a bit hard to get in. It soaked up all the moisture from it's surroundings, making the ascent inside me a bit challenging.

When I got it in I got up immediately and headed for the exit.

The girl patting me down this time was a bit more thorough than the others, albeit not for catching me in the act of stealing.

After the standard pat-down she gave me a smile and said that she wasn't yet sure.

I smiled back and said: "Well, then you'll have to check again, don't you?"

She did, and she knew exactly were she wanted to double-check. She firmly grabbed my breasts, first outside my shirt, then reaching in and gently squeezing my nipples.

I didn't mind at all, and felt all the more thrilled when she grabbed my ass and moved her hands under my skirt.

She caressed my cheeks and gently ran her fingers across my pussy onto my clit, when she reminded herself that she was, in fact, not in her bedroom and let me go.

To say the day was eventful would be an understatement.

When I arrived back home, I went into my bedroom and removed my newly acquired sweater from myself.

I went to my laptop and turned it on. I had one new email.

It was Alex. She turned out to have continued some of our games as well, though not to the extents I went.

I turned out to get more than I hoped for, the attachments even included some videos.

Most of the pictures and videos were shot by some girl I hadn't seen before, I learned from the mail that her name was Edna.

I have to say Alex kind of disappointed me. Her shenanigans were largely unchanged from our time together, whereas I stepped up the game considerably.

I mailed her back with love and praise, though, as I didn't want to hurt her feelings. I did, however hint that I'd done things far more radical.

All this thinking about Alex and the things I'd done today made me extremely horny. I locked my door and proceeded to treat myself with a much deserved orgasm.

This made choosing the next target easy.

I knew of only one erotic store in the vicinity. As I walked in, I had a quick look around. There were a bunch of DVDs, which I thought were pointless with the endless possibilities of the internet.

After I'd looked at almost everything I went to the shelf that had dildos and vibrators. I decided I'd need two dildos and a vibrator, so I'd have something to choose.

Then came the hard part. Luckily, the shop had a little dressing room as well, so I picked a little sexy dress and went to try it on.

Inside the dressing room I undressed and walked out with the dress on. The dress just about reached the top of my ass-crack. I did some twirls in front of a mirror, smiled at the cashier and went back in to do the real part of the show.

It turned out that three of these objects would not adequately fit in my pussy. I could just about fit them, but they would stick out too much and possibly fall out.

The two dildos were more manageable. With them both secure in my pussy, I still had to put the vibrator somewhere. I chose the next logical step.

With two dildos in the front, one vibrator in the back, I confidently walked out to the store, put back the little dress and said goodbye to the cashier. No alarms this time.

As I walked through the city with my baggage, I felt strangely powerful. I took a right into a little alley, and twisted the end of the vibrator, turning it on. Nothing happened, so I had to go into another store to buy some batteries.

With the vibrator on, I felt even more powerful. with every step, the contents of my nether regions would shift a little, causing pleasurable tingles every step of the way.

Back home, I didn't even bother to remove anything and came with a couple of strokes from the vibrator.

I got another mail from Alex.

It contained more raunchy pictures and a video, but I was more interested in the textual contents.

She didn't say a lot, except that she was interested in what I had been up to. I expected this to happen, of course, with me teasing her in my previous mail.

I explained everything I did, and attached a picture of everything I'd stolen, except for all the foodstuffs, which were all eaten.

A couple of days later, I decided to really treat myself. It was one of the last days of summer, so I knew my thieving days were coming to an end.

I set my sights on a pretty risky target.

There was this necklace that I had had my eye on for a while. It was made of silver, with a white gold pendant. It was as expensive as it was beautiful.

This was my ultimate test. It involved a lot of deception for it to even work, because all of the wares in a jeweler's are locked away behind glass.

I asked the woman in the shop for guidance, which served to have her lay out a number of necklaces on the counter. I had to have her look away, so that I could make my swipe.

Luckily, she dropped the little cloth that she used to handle the silver, forcing her to walk out back to fetch a new one. I jumped on the opportunity. I put my desired necklace in its box and quickly shoved it up me.

When the woman returned, she looked to the remaining necklaces a bit confused, then quietly shook her head and continued to help me pick one.

I played along for a while, then told her I would have to see if I could feasibly afford a necklace and that I would come back if I could.

She said that was okay and let me go.

The next hurdle was the security guard at the door. The necklaces were tagged as well, so the alarm was sure to ring. I got out and thought I had somehow evaded the alarm, but it turned out it was a silent alarm and I was called back by the tall fellow at the door.

He patted me down and found nothing, but he was no fool. I tripped the alarm every time, so he knew it couldn't be a fluke.

He checked me all over, getting more thorough every time. At last, he went to check in my shirt, which gave him a nice look at my tits, but also confirmed I couldn't hide anything under there.

When I didn't react to him looking at my tits, he rightfully assumed nothing was off limits and proceeded to look under my skirt.

Closely examining my pussy, he still didn't find anything, which ultimately led him to the right conclusion.

He looked at me and said: "So that's where it is."

Before I could react, he had his index and middle finger inside me. He pulled out the box and escorted me back in.

The woman in the shop and the guard luckily both thought my attempt was more funny than malicious and sent me off with a warning.

I was relieved there was no police involved, and getting caught was exhilarating in a whole different way. I knew, however, that this would be my last attempt, at least for this year.

I had become a bit too daring for my own good, and trying for another steal would surely lead to police involvement and a record detailing my process.

I mailed Alex about my last attempt and left it at that. I did, however, never pay for a packet of Rolo's again.