Sexy Mandy

Story Info
Mandy lets Morgan know how wet she is.
1.8k words
4.54
53.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Hey Morgan!!”

Morgan tossed her food wrappers into the dustbin and turned towards the source of the voice. “Hey Mandy. Sup?” Morgan’s eyes took in her friend’s superb body. She had a lithe and athletic 5’8” frame with long tanned legs and a very slim waist. Her graceful neck led down to the curvy slopes of her 36D breasts. Every time Morgan spotted them, she felt her pussy dampen. Her ass was toned and trim. Her face wasn’t anything to laugh at either. She had long glossy jet black hair that surrounded an oval shaped angelic looking face. Her skin was smooth and flawless as well, giving her a beautiful complexion that Morgan was jealous of. Today, she was wearing a short little white skirt that barely came down mid-thigh, and a tight tank top that clung to her breasts and showed a lot of cleavage.

“Not much. Are you headed back to the dorm? I’ll walk with you.”

Morgan shrugged. “Sure. Might as well. Don’t you have a hot date tonight or something?” She held the door open for Mandy, staring at her hot ass as she sauntered through.

“Haha! I wish. I’m all alone tonight. I guess I’ll take a shower and watch a movie in my dorm or something. You want to watch with me?”

“Nah, I got stuff to do. Wish I could though.” Morgan kept glancing at her friend as they walked towards their dorm. Mandy’s little white skirt kept flaring up once in awhile because of the breeze, exposing more of her tight, sleek thighs. Morgan could feel her pussy moisten as she sneaked glances.

“Oh, that kinda sucks. I guess I am totally alone tonight.” Mandy frowned slightly, her perfectly groomed brows drawing closer together. “Oh well! Anyway, I’ll see you later!” They had reached their dorms. Mandy’s room was the one next door.

“Later Mandy.” Morgan quickly opened her door and shut it. Her body felt flushed as she thought of her hot friend. “Shit…I feel so horny right now.” She had recently become interested in girls after she had realised that a lot of her friends were hot. She hadn’t experimented or anything, but she fantasized a lot about girls, especially Mandy.

Morgan kicked off her shoes and dropped her shorts to the ground, exposing her little pink panties. She ripped off her t-shirt and sank down onto the bed, her hands groping at her 34C breasts. She moaned as she rubbed her lacy pink bra into her sensitive nipples. They were as hard as rocks. She pulled off her restraining bra and flicked her pink erect nipples. She closed her eyes and lay down as one hand continued to play with her tits, and her other hand played with her steaming cunt. She felt like it was on fire. She ran a finger along her slit, pressing her panties into her sticky pussy. She fantasized about Mandy in the showers with the hot water pouring all over her glistening body. Her nipples becoming erect as she soaped them and her pubis up. Morgan groaned softly as her fingers found her clit and started rubbing it through the flimsy panty fabric.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. Morgan’s eyes snapped open. The person knocked again. “Morgan, are you in there? It’s me, Mandy.” Morgan swore under her breath as she grabbed a pair of sweats. “Just a minute, I’ll open the door in a minute.” She quickly pulled on the pants and a t-shirt.

Morgan quickly opened the door, hoping she didn’t look too flushed. “Hey, what’s up?” Mandy was standing there in a creamy white silk slip. “I just wanted to give you the video that Amy told me you had wanted. I finished it yesterday and just remembered. Watch it today, it’s pretty good. I think you’ll like it.”

“Oh, thanks.” Morgan took the video that Mandy held out.

“I guess I’ll see you later. Bye!” She disappeared into her room.

“Ugh…well now I’m not in the mood. It’s getting a bit late, I guess I’ll try that movie.” She closed her door and walked over to her TV. She turned it on and popped the video in. She took off the clothing she had thrown on and pulled on her favourite black tank top. She changed from wet panties to dry ones and sat on the bed. She pressed play with the remote and sat back, hoping that this wasn’t a boring movie. She couldn’t really remember what it was, and it wasn’t labeled.

The screen was black and then suddenly jumped to a shot of Mandy clad in a short black leather skirt and a tight black leather vest in what looked like a bedroom. It was definitely not a dorm room. “I hope you like this Morgan, I made it just for you when I had gone home for the holidays last week. I don’t know whether you’ve noticed or not, but I find you extremely attractive. The way your ass moves when you walk, the way your breasts bounce when you run. You turn me on so much. So I decided that it was time to finally let you know how I feel about you. Enjoy the show!”

With that Mandy dimmed the lights. Soft classical music began to play. She slowly unzipped her skirt and vest and sat down on the bed in matching red panties and bra. She had a playboy magazine with her and began to flip through it, ogling the pictures of naked women. “Oh, my pussy feels so wet, just thinking about you Morgan. I want you so bad.” She spoke in a low breathy voice. Soon, the magazine was on the floor and Mandy was on the bed. The camera was set so that Morgan had a view of Mandy from the side, near the top. She could see Mandy and her face, but she could also see what was going on between her sexy legs.

Mandy had her eyes closed and she was squeezing her breasts, roughly rubbing her hands against them in circles. She raised her body up and unclasped the bra, tossing it onto the floor with her panties. Morgan had an amazing view of Mandy’s body. It was becoming flushed from the excitement. Her skin glistened.

Mandy roughly grabbed her tits, she was almost mauling them. She tweaked her nipples, pulling and pinching them. She then took one huge teat and brought it to her mouth. She then began to suck on the nipple, licking all around it, moaning as she stuffed her mouth with her fleshy breast. Mandy finally pulled her tit out, her nipple surrounded by a red ring that had been created when she had sucked too hard on it.

As one hand continued to alternately rub each tit, her other hand had travelled across her flat tummy to top of her mound. Morgan began to rub her pussy through her panties as the camera swung to a direct view of Mandy’s bald pussy. She could see Mandy’s sex glistening in the dim light, as juices dripped out of it. Her hand slide over the smooth skin where pubic hair should have been and lightly thrummed her clit. More of Mandy’s juices frothed out as her sensitive clit was pinched and prodded.

“Unnhhh…” Morgan could hear groaning as Mandy rubbed her clit hard. Another hand descended upon that shining mons, a finger running up and down that dewy slit, trailing juices to her ass then back up to her hard nub. Morgan’s own fingers were soon inside her wet panties as the toyed with her clit.

Mandy rubbed two fingers against her dripping pussy and slowly slid them in, the camera raising to get a clearer view of the two fingers entering that hot pussy. “Ahhhh….unnnh…unnnnhh…eyyyahhh…” Grunts could be heard as Mandy worked herself. Her fingers fucked her hot cunt as her other hand rubbed her clit raw. Her hips bucked up and down and the squelching sound of fucked wet pussy could be heard.

As Mandy masturbated herself on the television, Morgan was hard at work on herself. She had slouched down so that she could access her pussy. The panties had been pulled down and her own fingers were inside her pulsating cunt and on her clit, imitating Mandy.

Suddenly, Mandy’s fingers popped out of her pussy. Mandy reached beside her and a large blue dildo came into view. She licked it all over and shoved it into her mouth, as her hand worked her clit furiously. Morgan groaned as Mandy stuffed her mouth with the 8” long, 3” thick rubber dildo. Mandy pulled it out and positioned it in front of her pouting cunt and began to push it in. The dildo looked too big for that tiny slit. The camera had zoomed in a bit to get a clearer shot as the dildo stretched those pink pussy lips, separating them, and finally popping in, accompanied by a loud “squish”. It slid into the pussy easily and soon Mandy was fucking herself with it. Her groans and grunts filled Morgan’s ears helping bring on her climax.

Morgan watched breathlessly as Mandy drove the hard rubber dildo in and out of her cunt. Her pussy lips seemed to have clamped onto it and Morgan could see the dildo stretch it out. “Unnh…oh god yes! Fuck me Morgan, fuck me hard! I’ve been a bad girl, fuck me good!” Mandy shouted as she rammed herself. Morgan groaned and panted as she assaulted her pussy, her fingers keeping pace with Mandy’s dildo. “Fuck me, fuck fuck fuckfuckfuck!!!” Mandy was panting hard, her fleshy teats bouncing with each thrust into her tight pussy, her hips bucking.

Morgan watched as her friend fucked herself and called out her name. Her fingers flew over her clit and she added another finger to her tight snatch. She could hear her pussy squelching as she pounded it. She could see Mandy’s body tensing up as she built up an orgasm. She watched as the bed rocked under Mandy’s ministrations. “Oh god yes, yes yes yes, it feels so good. FUCK ME MORGAN! FUCK ME HARDER, FUCK ME DEEPER!” Morgan watched Mandy slam the 8” cock into her tight hot cunt faster and faster, bringing herself closer and closer to her climax.

“UNHHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSS!!!! AAAAAYIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEE!!!!!!!” Mandy screamed as her body tensed and her pussy clenched around the cock that she had rammed deep into her pussy. Morgan watched as her friend’s orgasmed hard, the bald pussy twitching around the blue cock, juices oozing out of that hot and tired pussy, trickling down to Mandy’s anus.

“GOD YES!!! UNNNNNNNNNHHHHH!!!!” Her friend’s orgasm had sparked her own and she felt it rip through her like a hot wave of pleasure, making her cunt jerk around her own fingers. Her tense body relaxed as she felt the aftershocks course through her, temporarily numbing her mind.

“You liked that didn’t you?” She had closed her eyes when she had cum. She opened them again upon hearing Mandy’s voice. Her jaw dropped in shock as she looked at her naked friend standing in front of her…