Sexy New Babysitter Ch. 03

Story Info
Can guilty husband resist the submissive babysitter?
1.8k words
4.5
107k
89

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/06/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DASTONE
DASTONE
508 Followers

"I need you to pick up Kat on your way tonight. I don't have time."

Confusing emotions flooded through me when I read the text from my wife asking me to pick up the babysitter on my way home from work. Due to the fevers and colds spreading from one kid to another it had been weeks since our last date night, meaning it had been weeks since I last saw Kat. I had dropped her off that night, my cum still dripping down her thighs and my cock soaked in hers.

The weeks since had been full of guilt and shame, combined with jacking off furiously to the pictures she sent every day. The first couple of days they had shown her scooping my cum out of her swollen reddened pussy and lifting it to her mouth. Since then had been day after day of sexy pictures and messages, begging me to claim her again and again, telling me how empty she felt without Daddy's cock stuffed inside her. Each time I came all over myself I was again filled with shame, but I couldn't stop. I was addicted to her.

My wife continued to unknowingly make things worse for me. She would dress like Kat and tease me mercilessly, practically telling me to imagine fucking our babysitter as she rode me, or bending over with her ass in the air. She must have enjoyed the way I seemed to lose control whenever she did and pounded her harder than I had since we were first dating. But it fueled my shame just as much as my lust.

I started time and again to tell my wife that we should find another babysitter, but of course this would require admitting my unfaithful behavior. Kat after all had been an ideal babysitter, and the kids loved her. There was no reason to stop using her other than the other ways I hungered to use her. So time went by and I continued to pretend nothing had happened. Maybe I should tell my wife, but no matter my feelings for Kat I still loved my wife. And I hated to think of the pain in her eyes when I revealed that I had cheated.

All of these thoughts crossed my mind again as I left work and headed toward her apartment, trying to keep my cock from bursting through my pants. By the time I pulled up in front of her apartment and made my way up the walk to her door however, it was still throbbing and tenting my pants. I hesitated, trying vainly one last time to get my cock to soften. The fact was, I all too aware that I was about to be alone in the same room as Kat, the deliciously submissive girl that for some reason chose me to be her Daddy, the one she submitted to, the one she gave everything to, despite the fact that I could not give her everything she deserved. Knowing I was about to be alone with a girl whose need for me was only matched by my hunger for her, my cock was insistently remaining as thick and hard as it had ever been. .

"KNOCK, KNOCK"

I knocked firmly, the sound echoing in the entrance way, but almost drowned out by the thumping of my heart filling my ears. I heard her footsteps approaching and she opened the door, smiling brightly at the sight of me on the doorstep. My eyes were immediately drawn to her nipples poking out of her thin tank top. "Daddy!" she squealed. "I didn't know you were coming to get me! I'm almost ready just give me two seconds." With that she turned and ran towards her bedroom, her ass swaying in a pair of shorts that were barely more than panties.

My cock seemed to twitch with each step as I watched her go and I half considered using her bathroom to jerk one off, hoping it might relieve a bit of the pressure that seemed unlikely to ever diminish. Before I could come to a decision however she was heading back down the hallway towards me, now wearing tight jeans and a red flannel shirt that was completely unbuttoned, and her unsupported breasts bouncing under the tank top she still wore underneath. Her nipples seemed even harder, poking through the thin fabric, begging for my touch. I'm sure she planned on buttoning the plaid shirt when we got to the house, but her playful grin told me she wanted to tease me as much as possible until then.

Dropping her back she jumped into my arms, crushing her breasts against my chest and kissing me deeply. "I missed you Daddy," she said softly, clutching at me as I stood still in her entranceway, emotions continuing to war in my head and heart. Unbidden, but inevitably, my hands found her ass, squeezing firmly as I returned her kiss hungrily.

"I missed you too baby girl." I said, knowing that no matter how much I shouldn't, it was completely true. "We should get going." I told her, setting her down on the ground and reaching down to grab her bag.

"Awe are you sure Daddy?" she pouted, her lips pulled into an exaggerated frown. "Wouldn't you rather stay here for a few minutes?" Her hand found the front of my slacks and rubbed along my aching cock trapped within. "I missed your big Daddy cock so much and now it's finally here." She looked up at me, her eyes full of mischief as she rubbed my shaft.

Shaking my head to clear it I pulled away and said, "Yes I'm sure. They're waiting for us to get home." And with that I turned around and headed out towards the car. Behind me I heard a quiet giggle and a whisper.

"Silly Daddy," she said before locking her door and following me to the car. I helped her into the passenger seat, where she took the opportunity to again reach out and rub my thick shaft. With a growl of longing I forced myself to step away and close the door, walking around to get in next to her. I kept my eyes on the road and my hands on the wheel as I drove towards the house, but failed miserable to keep my thoughts off of the girl next to me. Suddenly I heard her voice and turned to look at her.

"Daddy... Why won't you look at me?" she asked, the glint of playfulness still in her eyes but now accompanied by a fiery determination. Once I looked her way she pulled down the top of her tank top until it was below her breasts, letting them pop out of the top and stare me right in the face. "Don't you like looking at my little tits Daddy?" she asked with another fake pout. "Aren't I a pretty little one for you?" Her hands caressed her breasts, her fingers pinching her hard little nipples.

"Oh little one," I groaned in defeat. "I could look at you all day long and never tire of it. But If I don't get myself under control it's going to cause quite a scene when we walk into the house." I motioned to the bulge in my slacks that was pulsing along with my heartbeat.

Smiling wickedly Kat undid her seatbelt and immediately moved towards me reaching for my belt. "Well silly Daddy, why don't you just let me take care of that for you before we get there?" I thought she wouldn't even wait for an answer but then she froze and looked up at me with those big eyes. "Please Daddy?" she begged quietly. We both knew she couldn't do it without permission.

I folded, knowing that I could never resist her when she begged for my cock. I mean fuck! What man could? With a groan I nodded my approval and leaned back to give her more room, still trying to focus on the road.

Kat eagerly opened my pants and fished out my aching erection, whimpering softly before opening her mouth and attempting to swallow it whole. I groaned as her mouth slid down my length until my tip was buried in her throat. I groaned in amazement as she made swallowing motions with her throat, slowly massaging me without chocking or gagging once. After a moment she lifted her head from my lap gasping. "I've been practicing Daddy," she said with a wink.

Before I could say anything my cock was again buried in her throat and she had begun to bob her head up and down in my lap. Words failed me and I simply groaned in pleasure, my hand finding her hair and guiding her movements harder and faster. I could feel my cock swelling, my balls tightening as she quickly brought me to the brink of climax.

"Feed me Daddy," She whimpered, pulling off my cock long enough to beg for my cum, her hand still jerking my cock which was wet and shiny and swollen. "Feed your hungry little kitten. I need Daddy's cum in my belly tonight"

I came, waves of ecstasy crashing through me as my thick cum spurted up into her waiting mouth, her words pushing me immediately over the edge. The car almost flew off the road as my body seized up and I fought the wheel, bringing it back into control and getting back in my lane. Kat seemed not to notice but hungrily sucked every drop of cum she could, showing me the last few drops on her tongue before swallowing the load.

"Oh my good girl," I said when I could find my voice again. "That was incredible."

"I love Daddy's big cock," she replied, glowing with pride. "I love making Daddy cum." Without another word she dropped her head back into my lap and spend the rest of the ride suckling my softened cock lovingly, her tongue gently sliding around my sensitive tip, moaning happily as she worshipped my spent member, with the result that by the time I pulled into my driveway it had again swollen almost as hard as it had been when we first got in the car. Feeling the car stop she forced my thick shaft back into the confines of my slacks and sat back up, a happy and satisfied smile on her face. "Thank you Daddy," she said, her hands lifting her tank top back over her tits and beginning to button the plaid shirt over it.

Accepting that I would be walking into the house with my cock straining against my pants I got out of the car and then helped Kat from her seat, giving her ass a soft little smack on her way up the drive. We got to the door and I opened it to let us in. I expected to hear the kids come screaming into the hall to see Kat, but instead I heard my wife's voice.

"I hope your little slut didn't wear you out too much baby, because I need that big cock too."

Kat and I froze, looking in shock as my wife stepped around the corner into the front hallway.

DASTONE
DASTONE
508 Followers