Sexy New Babysitter Ch. 04

Story Info
Caught!
2.1k words
4.62
85.9k
80

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/06/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DASTONE
DASTONE
511 Followers

Continued from Ch. 03

Accepting that I would be walking into the house with my cock straining against my pants I got out of the car and then helped Kat from her seat, giving her ass a soft little smack on her way up the drive. We got to the door and I opened it to let us in. I expected to hear the kids come screaming into the hall to see Kat, but instead I heard my wife's voice.

"I hope your little slut didn't wear you out too much baby, because I need that big cock too."

Kat and I froze, looking in shock as my wife stepped around the corner into the front hallway.

Ch. 04

Instead of being dressed for a casual evening out as I had expected she was wearing the sexiest outfit I had ever seen on her. My wife, who up until now rarely wore lingerie at all, stood before us in a tight black dress, the bottom of which ended an inch above the black stockings that hid her legs, garter straps disappearing up under the hem of the dress. Three inch black heels had her standing at nearly my height and I could only imagine what she might be wearing under the dress. Her hair fell in loose curls around her shoulders and her brown eyes glinted with mischief.

"Sweetie... What..." I started to say but she cut me off.

"I've been waiting for you to tell me the truth... Daddy," she said, emphasizing the title. "But I just couldn't wait anymore."

"Mrs. Stone, let me explain," Kat stammered before my wife cut her off as well.

"You don't have to explain anything young lady, although I am disappointed that you didn't tell me you had succeeded in getting my dear sweet husband to lose even his legendary self-control. You'll need to tell me how you did that. "

Kat and I exchanged puzzled looks. My wife was not exactly acting the way we would have expected her to after finding out that her husband had begun an affair with their babysitter.

My eyes caught movement and were drawn back to my wife as she slowly walked down the hallway towards us. I don't think I had ever seen her walk so sensuously before. Grabbing my tie she pulled me down for a kiss, her tongue forcing its way into my mouth. I was stunned by her hunger, she had rarely kissed me so passionately since our honeymoon.

"I found your stories... Daddy," she said, again drawing out the title, as if she was tasting it.

"Oh," I replied, unable to think of anything else to say.

"Eventually," she continued huskily, "You will tell me exactly why you kept those from me all these years. But right now you're going to show me what I've been missing out on this whole time."

Before I could respond my sweet proper vanilla wife had dropped to her knees and was fumbling with my belt. Seconds later my erection which had lost some of its strength thanks to my growing panic was swelling in her hands as she stroked me up and down. Looking down I found her eyes locked on mine while her hand brought me to full hardness.

"Come on baby," she said huskily. "Show me what you can do with this beautiful tool. I can take it."

Abruptly her head dipped and she slid my throbbing cock into her mouth. I had never gotten more than a couple of kisses on my cock from this woman and suddenly she was trying to shove it down her throat! I groaned in surprise and pleasure as I felt her throat spasm around my head and she gagged, her head popping up off my shaft.

"Come on you son of a bitch," she growled "Fuck me!"

I was blown away by her language and how she was acting but my hand automatically found her hair and formed a fist, holding her head in place as I pushed back into her mouth. Movement to my left caught my eye and I turned to see Kat leaning back against the wall. Her eyes were locked on my cock disappearing back into my wife's mouth and her hand was squeezing her breasts through her tank top.

Looking back down at my wife I saw her eyes watering from my cock forcing its way into her untrained throat again and again. I almost stopped but her hands gripped my ass and pulled me forward until her nose was nestled in my pubic hair.

"FUCK," I growled as she held me there until finally pulling back off my cock with a loud pop and took a deep breath while her hand furiously jacked my slippery messy cock. I was lucky that Kat had already swallowed a load of cum from me once that night because if not I'm sure I would have exploded right then. I had never imagined my wife acting like such a wanton slut.

As if she could read my mind she stood up and began walking towards the living room still holding onto my cock as if she'd never let go. "Come on stud," she said as she walked. "I need that big dick inside me."

Walking to the couch she slid up the back of her dress over her ass revealing her naked glistening pussy. She wasn't wearing panties! Her slit was swollen and enflamed and dripping with her juices as she spread her legs and bent over the arm of the couch in front of me. "Fuck me babe," she said in an almost pleading voice. "Shove that big dick inside me!"

Lost in a haze of lust and confusion I did as I was bid and grabbed her hips shoving to the hilt in her hot wet cunt. My groan was matched only by hers as I felt her pussy clench me like a burning glove enveloping my cock. I'd never felt such heat around my shaft and I held myself deep inside her feeling her pulsing around me. Her back arched and she tried to fuck back into me, her moans and whimpers becoming louder and more desperate.

I fucked my wife over the arm of our couch harder than I had ever fucked her before, mercilessly hammering against her ass and thighs, plunging deep into her and feeling her juices gushing out around my shaft as it forced its way into her depths. I was suddenly reminded of Kat's presence when she lowered herself onto the couch in front of my wife. Her jeans had disappeared and her tank top was pulled down exposing her little tits and she was pinching and twisting her nipples.

Pulling my wife's hair back I lifted her face until she was staring right between Kat's long smooth legs to the younger girl's panty covered pussy. A moan of longing escaped her lips, turning into a whimper as I thrust especially deep, jarring her cervix and sending a shock through her body. Seeing my wife's eyes locked between her thighs Kat reached down and pulled aside the thin panties to expose her smooth sweet pussy that looked almost as wet as the one that I was currently fucking.

Another moan escaped my wife and her body suddenly seized up and she went quiet, her mouth open in a silent scream as her pussy clamped down around the invading monster that was pounding it so deep. I was about to stop and make sure she was ok when she released her breath in a scream of pleasure that echoed off the walls of our living room. My balls and pants were suddenly drenched in her cum as the force of her orgasm ripped through her and sent her girl cum spraying out around the plug of my cock.

A second moan came from farther on the couch where Kat's hand was flying back and forth over her clit. Juices dripped from her little slit and down to the couch as her hips bucked up off the cushion. Her legs jerked shut around her hand and she came hard, her eyes rolling back up into her head and spasms rocking her little body.

I pulled out of my wife and helped her to sit on the couch where she collapsed against the backrest gasping for breath and looking between my cock and the younger girl next to her. I stood still watching them both, unsure of what would happen next. Kat recovered quickly and slid off the couch to kneel at my feet. Looking up at me she softly pleaded. "Please Daddy let me clean your big cock? Please let me taste her on you?"

I looked at my wife who paused before nodding to me. Looking back down at my needy little pet I whispered, "Yes little one, you may clean my cock." A soft whimper left her throat as she flicked her tongue out and ran it up the underside of my cock. She slowly bathed my cock with her tongue, cleaning my wife's cum from the shaft before taking me deep into her mouth.

The blowjob she gave exceeded any I had ever felt. She seemed hungrier, needier than I had ever seen and at least once I saw a spasm run down her back as if she had cum just from having my cum covered shaft deep in her mouth. Her eyes never left mine except to close in pleasure and satisfaction. Before long my balls tightened and I groaned as her mouth claimed another load of my cum. Stream after stream of cum shot down her throat or landed on her tongue, until she squeezed the last drops from my tip and wiped them over her lips.

A whisper from the couch reminded me that my wife was still there and I looked over at her. She was sitting up staring at the girl at me feet, lovingly worshiping my slowly withering cock. "She really does love doing that doesn't she?" My wife asked softly.

"That's one way to think about it," I said with a shrug and glanced down at the peaceful look in Kat's eyes. How could I explain to my wife the amount of pleasure and satisfaction Kat got from pleasing me, from making me cum and from getting to taste it, regardless of what other stimulation she may receive?

"Well," she said and sat up on the edge of the cushion. "As long as you can still fuck me like that whenever I want, I don't see why you can't give her what she needs too." Catching the look I gave her she continued. "I may not be as submissive as Kat babe, but I do sometimes crave to feel soft and feminine compared to your strength and I love feeling you take me like that. And from your blog I can understand that she needs that on an even deeper level. Obviously you needed something deeper as well all these years. And if I can't give you that I want someone I know and trust to be able to take care of that for you."

She paused then, as if she was unsure what else to say. Before she could though Kat scrambled from my feet to the couch where she slid into my wife's lap and kissed her deeply, surprising my wife by pushing the last drops of my cum into her mouth. "Thank you Mrs. Stone," she said happily. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you, but I was scared you would ban me from the house and that would have been so terrible. I love you and Daddy and the kids so much."

My wife surprised us both by pulling Kat closer and kissing her even more deeply. My wife had never expressed any interest in any kind of girl on girl activity but here she was swapping my cum with our babysitter!

"Sweet girl," she said once their lips broke apart. "I couldn't drive you from this house any more than I could drive away my own children. I know they adore you and I've come to love you as well. I hope we can get to know each other even better now that everything is out in the open. But no more secrets ok young lady?"

"I promise Mrs. Stone." Kat said with a smile before continuing mischievously, "And I definitely want to get to know you better."

"Call me Lauren," My wife said and leaned forward for another kiss. I stood dumbfounded watching the two women I loved most in the world kissing passionately. I continued to stare until Kat's hand found my already swelling shaft and pulled me towards them.

"Come here Daddy," she said softly. "I still need to feel your big Daddy cock up in my little pussy.

I groaned softly as she stroked me to full erection. My last thought was that these two would definitely be the death of me.

DASTONE
DASTONE
511 Followers