Sexy Photo Sent to Wrong Guy

Story Info
Photo sent to wrong guy leads to sexy fun.
2.7k words
4.37
12.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned over restlessly in the bed. Rick, my boyfriend, had gone to work which was unfortunate as I was feeling frustrated and in the mood for a good, long session with his cock. To be honest our sex life had become a little stale just lately so it was ironic that when my pussy decided it required some action, he wasn't there to provide it.

I was feeling very naughty so I pulled up my skimpy T shirt and reached for my phone. Though I say it myself, my boobs are one of my best features. Many times Rick has told me that they were what first attracted me to him. We were working together on a local farm, earning some extra money picking fruit. I had had my eye on Rick and had made sure I was wearing Daisy Duke shorts and a very tight fitting top. I had done A LOT of bending right over as we worked, both with my front and back to him. I knew he was admiring the view because a very nice sized bulge had appeared in his jeans. Suddenly the heavens opened and we ran, laughing to the nearest tractor.

By the time we got there, we were both soaked through. I knew my pale T shirt was all but transparent and my big titties were proudly on show. The sight of Rick's cock outlined in his jeans meant that my large, sensitive nipples were rubbing eagerly against the thin material, making both of us hornier than ever. Rick had pulled me onto his lap and pushed my soaked T shirt up. It had caught slightly on my cherry red nipples and, as a result, my titties were bouncing in his face. He wasted no time in feasting on them, sucking hungrily so that my tittie flesh ballooned into his mouth. He gave my swollen nipples a licking and sucking to remember. As he concentrated on one with his mouth, he flicked the wet nipple of the other as fast as he could with his finger.

Like many girls, nothing gets my pussy creaming more quickly than a good tittie suck and I was groaning his name, desperate for him to fill me up. I lifted myself a little on his lap so that I could unzip his wet jeans. I reached in and released his nice-sized prick, beginning to massage it to its full length. He took advantage of the fact that I had knelt up to regretfully leave the flicking of my engorged nipple so that he could pull down my shorts and pull my sodden panties to one side.

He began to massage my wet, swollen pussy lips as I was massaging his now rock hard manhood. With a little shifting of position, I was aiming the bulbous head at my young, inexperienced twat. He wasn't my first but I hadn't had many and I had to bite my lip not to scream as the big head popped in. He gave me a moment to adjust even though I could tell he was dying to ram himself to the hilt. Slowly he inched it in and, after my initial discomfort, I was soon enjoying my first man-sized cock. How other people didn't hear me moaning my way to my first cock orgasm, I don't know but we were pretty loud and he offloaded the fruits of his balls all over my tits. He told me I had no idea how many times he had wanked off imagining doing that which made me feel very sexy. When we got back to work my t shirt was sticking to my tits with dried cum which I noticed with a smile tented his jeans again.

Anyway, back to the here and now. We had been together quite a while and, as usual, sex had become a little less frequent though I still enjoyed it when it happened. Right now I was craving Rick's cock so I thought I would send him a sexy pic. I turned on my front so my big melons were hanging down and I pushed them together. CLICK! I checked the result. Yep, they still had it! Big and round with my nipples up and ready for some sucking. That should have the desired result, He worked at a fairly local hardware store. Maybe he would be able to find an excuse to come home at lunch time and scratch my itch. I added a message that my titties were lonely and missing his tongue then I pressed Send.

I smiled to myself. I wondered if it would give him a boner at work and he would have to excuse himself and disappear to the bathroom. If so, I hoped he would send me a photo back. PING! I grinned and grabbed my phone, excited to see what Rick's response would be.

Oh my God. I died inside. The message read "Hi. It's Guy. Rick is out making deliveries all day and has left the work phone here. Don't be embarrassed. I have to say Rick is one hell of a lucky guy. If I had those to come home to, I don't think I would ever leave the house! Trust me, if the job you mentioned is urgent, I can offer emergency assistance..?" The message ended with a wink. Shit! Shit! Shit! How could I have forgotten that they shared the phone at work if Rick needed to be out? Now I thought about it, he had mentioned something about deliveries.

I was mortified. Guy was Rick's work mate. He was a handsome, well built black man and, when I was single, I would definitely have given him a second glance and then some. But I was with Rick. I didn't look at other men. Did I? I was just going to ignore it. I remembered that a friend of mine had briefly dated Guy before moving away. One night over a bottle of wine she had told me he was lovely, fun to be with and...as we got drunker...that he had a large cock which had satisfied her very nicely.

No, I was Rick's girl. I shouldn't even think about replying. PING! It was Guy again. "Look, please don't be embarrassed. If you want to forget all about it, that's fine. On the other hand, I have to be honest and say you are one hell of a sexy girl and I would be lying if I said I hadn't noticed you and your body in the past. Now I've seen those breasts...man, I am having to stand behind the counter to hide my hard on. If you fancy a one-off adventure, I am free at lunch time and could easily pop out with a...special delivery for you..."

Shit, my pussy was dripping wet now. I reached for my vibrator and ran it over and around my clit, taking myself close but not letting myself go over the edge. I knew I wanted Guy and his oversized member to do that. Hating myself, I typed "OK. I'll see you at lunch time." and sent it before I could change my mind.

PING! It was a close up shot of a raging black hard on. I wasn't actually sure I could fit that monster in my tight pussy but I was going to have a go. I rummaged in a drawer for a tube of lube. I carefully chose some see through lingerie which Rick had bought me back in the days when we were at it like rabbits. I hadn't worn it for a while. I tied a robe over it and I was ready. Now I had made up my mind, I felt nothing but excitement and lust.

When the doorbell rang, my stomach lurched but I wasn't backing out. I opened the door and Guy was there, even more handsome than I remembered, He wore the same overalls, that Rick did, but damn, they fitted him better. It reminded me of a scene in a cheesy porn film when the plumber turns up to fix a leaky tap. He gave me a grin and said "I understand you have an emergency and need my assistance?"

I opened the door wider and let him in. To hell with the neighbours if they saw him. We both sat on the sofa and I said I'd never done anything like this before. He said if he wanted me to stop at any time he should just tell me but he was happy to take the lead. I just nodded. He slowly undid my robe and let out a low whistle when he saw my titties in the see through bra. I looked down at them and felt proud of how sexy they looked. He leant over and slowly sucked them through the material.

I gasped, groaned and moaned his name. I still hadn't let myself come so I could hardly bear the stimulation of his mouth on my tittie flesh. He had clearly pleasured a lot of breasts in his time as I was writhing in frustration. My legs opened inadvertently giving him his first glimpse of my shaven cunt in its see through covering. He liked what he saw. He knelt next to the sofa while I lay flat on it with my legs wide apart. He continued to suck on my eager buds while his right hand first rubbed my shaven, soaking mound through the sheer material, then pulled the panties to one side and explored my soaking, puffy twat.

"Jeez, that is one wet pussy!" He inserted two big, thick, very welcome fingers into my honey pot then slowly removed them, making me moan again. He pulled down both bra cups, freeing my swollen orbs then smeared my sticky cunt batter all over and around my nipples, He then proceeded to suck off every last drop, smacking his lips and saying "Pussy flavoured titties! I need to taste more of that!" He moved down to my spread legs and buried his face in my free flowing cunt.

Well, if Guy was an expert at sucking tits, he was an Olympic gold medallist at eating twat. I don't know or care if the neighbours thought I was being murdered, I could not control my whimpers which soon escalated to screams. I have to be honest, Rick is a guy who licks my pussy out of a sense of duty. He doesn't particularly like the taste and is not particularly good at it. Guy, on the other hand, looked up with his face shiny with cunt juice and told me I tasted so good, he could eat me out all day. He licked my swollen lips and spent time pleasuring each petal but sweet Jesus, when he licked and sucked on my engorged clitty, I thought I would die with pleasure. I had to try to stop him, telling him that he was going to make me come and I wanted to do that with his cock inside me. He grinned and asked if I was only allowed to come once? I realised that I was lucky to come that often with Rick. I often had to use my vibrator after he was asleep to find my release. This was not going to be an issue with Guy. He had returned to my honey pot and after slowly circling my clit, he was now flicking it relentlessly with his tongue. I found I had wrapped my legs around his neck and pressed his face right in there. I was lucky not to suffocate him but he didn't seem to be complaining. I reached my peak and it really was the best orgasm I had had in years. My hips lifted right into the air and I shook and shuddered uncontrollably, calling Guy's name. It took me a minute or two to return to normality.

When I did I saw that Guy had stripped and my friend had not exaggerated about the size of his manhood. It was like a snake. He was slowly stroking it as he watched me come back down from my orgasm. I had never tasted black cock but my mouth was watering. I beckoned him over, sat up a little, and took as much as I could into my mouth. I had no trouble deep throating Rick but this was a different matter. I could hardly get my hand all the way round his girth and I sucked on him like a lollipop. He tasted delicious and some lovely salty drops of pre cum made a very tasty starter. He gently showed me how I could fit a little more in my mouth and how he liked to be sucked. I sucked his enormous balls and imagined how much sticky spunk I was going to be rewarded with. I would have liked it in my pussy but obviously that was impossible. I had a feeling he was going to want to spray that big hosepipe onto my titties and I wasn't complaining.

He bent me over the arm of the chair and pressed his enormous mushroom cock head against my slippery pussy lips. I remembered the lube but after that mammoth orgasm I was wetter than I had ever been in my life before. The head slipped in and I gave a small shriek. I wanted that big, black monster and I was determined to have it but my God, my tight pussy stretching to accommodate it brought tears to my eyes. Guy must have been used to girls needing time and just let it pulse there for a moment. "You're so lovely and tight, baby, but you're dripping wet. Just relax and you will have the ride of your life!" I did as he said and relaxed and instantly one inch after another slid inside my love tunnel. We both groaned. He parted my legs wider and said his cock disappearing into my pussy was a sight to behold.

I could tell he was recording it. I was excited to watch it later and knew it would give me many intense orgasms but I hoped he wasn't using the work phone... Soon he was pounding that gorgeous black meat into me and I was gasping my appreciation. Then he moved me onto the sofa and I held my legs in the air and he pounded me again. He saw my vibrator on the table and pressed it against my clitty as he fucked me. Screaming orgasm number two!

He also saw the lube and grinned. "Were you wanting an extra service, madam..?" I laughed and explained I thought I might need some extra help to get him in my pussy. He told me my arsehole was looking very inviting and that lube could make dreams come true. I was shocked. Rick had pestered me a few times to try anal but I didn't want the discomfort. Today felt like the day to forget my inhibitions and try my fantasies. He took one of my dildos, lubed it up and began to prise it in my back passage. I was shocked how quickly the head popped in. It stung a little but I wriggled my arse at him to show I was up for it and soon he was dildoing my bum hole with the well lubed toy. I was amazed how much I liked it. He slowly pulled out the toy with a Plop! and replaced it with his own greased up tool.

Yes, my eyes watered and I winced at first but he managed to get three quarters of his big black schlong into my virgin bum hole and soon he was fucking it while rubbing my empty pussy and I was loving it. As he speeded up, he groaned that I was too tight and he was going to come. I begged "Please fill my arse hole with your spunk, Guy. I need it full of your jizz. I want to feel it dripping out." That was enough. He exploded, gasping and groaning. I felt rope after rope of spunk fill my virgin bum and that was plenty to send me over the edge as well.

We cleaned up in the shower together. I soaped his cock until it exploded again and he wanked me off with a bar of soap which caused me to give another neighbour rousing scream. I hope Guy didn't get into trouble for his extended lunch break. I now have his own private number and the temptation to send him another close up photo of my large, sensitive titties is very strong sometimes...