Sexy Re-Union

Story Info
They reunite with another couple for sexual fun.
9k words
4.3
41.8k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
darla55
darla55
2 Followers

It has been almost a year since my last sexual encounter with someone other than my husband. We had settled back into our everyday routines of work, home care and community activities.

One evening as we were getting ready for bed the phone rang. I was surprised to hear the voice at the other end. "Hello Darla, this is Rob!"

"Rob!" I said out loud so Jim could hear. "How nice to hear from you, how are you and Julie doing?"

Rob explained that they were doing fine and that they would like to get together with us for dinner since it had been almost two years since we had seen them. Holding my hand over the phone I asked Jim and he nodded is approval.

"How about this Saturday evening?" I inquired. Rob said that would be fine and that he and Julie would make arrangements to drive up and meet us Saturday.

We then set up the time and place. I also told them the plan on staying with us that evening since they would be driving quite a few miles to meet with us.

I saw the glint in Jim's eye when I had mentioned Rob's name and I knew right away what was on his mind. I knew that he hand enjoyed his time with Julie and I enjoyed watching him please her. I had always felt a fondness for the couple since our first encounter and I suppose that was the reason. I had felt comfortable with Rob and we all had shared a first time experience.

We dressed casually Saturday evening and met Rob and Julie at a nice restaurant outside of town. Rob hadn't changed much as I gave him a hug. Julie had put on a few pounds which was evident by the tightly clinging dress she was wearing. However to Jim's satisfaction, those pounds seemed to settle in just the right place! Her tits looked bigger than I remember and so did her very rounded ass. Jim being an "ass" man, I knew he approved. He gave Julie a nice firm hug.

We were escorted to our table and enjoyed a very nice meal complete with entertaining conversation and a few drinks. They relayed to us that since their encounter with us, they had tried a couple other meetings with interested couples but neither turned out well. We told them of our experiences but did no go into a lot of detail.

A couple hours had gone by and we decided to go on back to our house. Rob rode with Jim and I followed in their car with Julie driving.

"Wonder what those two are talking about?" I giggled while talking to Julie.

"Well, from the gleam in Rob's eyes, I think I know what he is thinking!" Julie said.

We reached our driveway and getting out of our cars went into the house. Jim asked everyone what they would like to drink and busied himself preparing our drinks.

We continued talking while sitting around the living room. After the conversation had run its course and was beginning to slow down Rob asked "What about playing some cards or some type of game?" "Do you guys have any board games?"

"Well, we do." Jim responded. "How about poker?" He added.

"Sounds good to me!" Rob approved. "To make it interesting, do you want to play for money?"

"Money is fine, but as long as the stakes aren't too high!" Jim grinned.

Knowing what everyone had in mind but just hadn't gotten around to talking about yet, I chimed in "How about playing for clothes and money?" I asked with a big smile.

"Ah, strip poker sounds exciting!" Rob blurted out with a huge grin.

"You guys set up the card table and Julie and I will get ready" I instructed.

"What do you mean get ready?" Jim gave me a quizzical look.

"You guys have on more clothes than we do so we are going to add some things.

With that Julie and I went upstairs to our bedroom. Once inside I asked Julie what she was wearing under her dress and she informed me that all she had on was panty hose and no bra.

Pulling open my lingerie drawer I pulled out some garter belts with matching bras and several pairs of hose telling Julie to take her pick. We were pretty close to the same size as I have to admit Julie wasn't the only one that had put on a extra pound or two!

As we slowly pulled off our dresses I couldn't help notice Julie's nicely rounded ass though a little bigger, it still looked firm and I knew Jim couldn't wait to get his hands on it! We strapped on our garter belts then pulled on our silk stockings. Then came the bras. Looking into my closet I retrieved a couple short skirts and blouses.

Lastly came our high heels.

"How do I look?" Julie inquired with a smile.

"You look great!" I exclaimed. "How about me?"

"You look fantastic!" "You're gonna drive Rob wild!" Julie added.

Julie stood about 5'3" tall, had flashing green eyes with light brown hair which was longer than the first time we had met. She was a real beauty and I sensed that Jim felt comfortable with her.

We went back downstairs to find the guys eagerly waiting at the table. Rob was shuffling the cards. Both men stood when we entered the room. Rob gave out a low wolf whistle and both men told us how sexy we looked.

"Hope I can keep my mind on these cards" Rob chuckled.

"I know what you mean" Jim added with a wide grin.

"Okay guys, what are the rules?" I asked.

"Rob and I have only three rules." "The person that wins a hand takes off nothing but the other three take off one article of clothing." Jim instructed. "Rule two is that when a person wins a hand, if he or she has lost any clothing they can put one article of clothing back on." "Rule three is that there is a 25 cent limit on bets."

"Sound good to you girls? Rob asked. We both agreed and Rob began to shuffle the deck to deal. "By the way, the dealer gets to name the game."

Rob called five card draw and my hand didn't look promising. I held a pair of fours. Since I was sitting next to Rob had the first opportunity to bet. "A dime" I said while pushing my dime into the pot. The other three all put in their dimes and I drew three cards, one of them being another four.

I then bet a quarter with the others calling me. I threw down my fours which was good enough to win. "Okay guys, let's get 'em off!" Naturally, the first thing to come off was shoes.

It must have been my lucky night because I won the first four hands and had the guys down to no shoes and socks while Julie had taken off her high heels and blouse. I knew the men were hoping she would loose the next hand!

As luck would have it, Jim won the next hand and I had to lose a shoe while he got to put a sock back on. The guys looked at Julie with a grin.

"Okay, okay I know what you're waiting on!" Reaching behind her with both hands she undid her bra snaps letting it slide slowly off exposing those huge tits. Her nipples appeared hard and I thought she must be excited!

"Whew!" Jim hissed.

It was Rob's deal again and this time he won. "UH OH!" Julie exclaimed. "I guess I lose my skirt now."

"What about panties?" Jim asked. Julie giggled. Looking at me with a smile she admitted "We forgot to put on panties!"

Julie slowly rose from the chair and unbuttoning her skirt slowly pushed it down over her shapely hips letting if fall to the floor and stepping out of it. Intentionally turning with her back toward Jim, bent over at the waist to pick up her skirt tossing it over the back of the sofa. Jim's eyes were glued to her ass until she sat down.

I think it was about that time that the guys weren't thinking about cards anymore. I believe that they intentionally lost the next few hands so that they could get rid of their clothes quicker! After only a few more hands they both sat in front of us with only their shorts left on. Then Julie won the final hand.

"Okay guys, let's drop those shorts!" I ordered while laughing. Looking at each other, the guys slowly stood up and grabbing the waist band of their shorts pulled them down and off. Both men's cocks were standing straight out in front of them bobbing up and down when they moved.

Rob was around 6'3" tall, had black hair and was sporting a real dark tan. He was ruggedly handsome. He had a nice cock which was long enough and thicker than most causing my cunt lips to stretch tightly around it. Most importantly, I felt comfortable with him.

"Oh God!" Julie exclaimed with a look of lust. She was blushing and I knew she must have been very hot and horny. I knew that I was! "What are we going to do with those things?" She giggled.

Without hesitation I reached out and grabbing Rob's cock used it to pull him close until he was standing in front of me sitting in the chair. I pumped it a few times feeling it get harder and the warm flesh felt good in my hands.

"Come here" I heard Julie whisper and saw Jim move over in front of her so she could give Jim's already hard cock the same attention I was giving her husband's.

After getting Rob's cock hard I leaned forward pulling the big purplish knob to my lips. Licking around the head sponging up the precum which was oozing out of the hole I slowly engulfed the purplish knob into my wide open mouth. I swirled my tongue around it before pulling in more of the shaft until I felt the velvety texture of the big head against the back of my throat. I began to slide his hard throbbing cock in and out of my mouth very slow and deliberate at first bringing Rob as much pleasure as possible.

His eyes shut tight, he flopped his head back while moaning his pleasure at my cock sucking. Looking out the corner of my eye I noticed Julie already had Jim's cock in her mouth and saw her small fingers gently tickling his balls as she slid her mouth back and forth over his long shaft.

I felt Rob reach down and begin to squeeze my tits thru my blouse before helping me to unbutton and pull it off. He then reached behind and unsnapped my bra freeing my tits so he continue to squeeze them. My nipples were hard with excitement as I felt him gently pinch them between his thumb and forefinger.

I noticed Julie was working to get her blouse off without taking her mouth off of

Jim's swollen dick. In a second she was down to bare tits and Jim's hands were squeezing and kneading them as she sucked away.

I was getting hot from watching my husband being pleasured by Julie. Then I noticed him grab her underneath the arms urging her to stand up. Reluctantly she released her hold on Jim's hard dick letting it slide out of her mouth. Before taking her seat he pulled her to him and gave her a long, hot, passionate kiss. I could see their jaws moving and knew they were letting their tongues explore each other's open mouths.

Finally Jim pulled away and sat down. He made Julie turn around and undoing her skirt pulled it down and off. He reached up and nudging the small of her back, made her bend over at the waist. His hands began to rub and squeeze the object of his desires, Julie's nicely rounded big firm ass!

I continued to suck Rob's cock, first hard then gently not wanting him to get off to quickly. It wasn't long until he pulled me to my feet helping me to get out of my skirt. Pulling me close he gave me a hot, passionate kiss as our tongues explored each other's mouth. He then led me over to the back of the sofa and gently pushed me over on my stomach. I immediately felt his hot breath on my dripping wet cunt before feeling his tongue slide up the length of my crack. Glancing over at my husband noticed his head buried between Julie's ass cheeks, his head slowly bobbing up and down and knew he was giving her a good tongue job!

Julie and I were dressed only in our garters, hose and heels now. I knew this was what the guys wanted us in so we left them on.

Julie's legs were spread and she was gently shoving her ass back onto Jim's face as he ate her hot little cunt. Rob was doing the same to me and the sensation caused me to close my eyes in lustful pleasure. Rob used his tongue on my pussy while squeezing my ass. Then he would stick his tongue up my hole as far as he could while spreading the lips with his fingers. He continued for a few more minutes before I felt him stand up and then felt what I was hoping for. He used his hand to guide his cock to my thoroughly wet and waiting hole. He first shoved the big head in letting it soak for a few seconds before arching his hips forward running the entire shaft up my swollen and aching cunt. The sensation of his thick cock filling my horny pussy caused me to shudder with extreme pleasure and the anticipation of being thoroughly fucked.

I let out a gasp when he slammed it home and held it there. I began to undulate my ass around while using my little "lemon squeezer" to milk the twitching hard, round flesh filling my throbbing love canal. His grip on my ass got tighter and his moans louder so I immediately stopped my cunt manipulations on his raging hard on. I didn't want him getting off to soon. I was being selfish! I was hot for his big, hard cock dick and wanted plenty of it!

Rob finally began to slowly pump my willing cunt pulling back gently until just the tip of the head was in then pushed forward sinking it in balls deep. He kept up this slow, easy rhythm for a few minutes and I had to bite my lip to keep from shoving my ass back onto him each time he pulled back! I was like a bitch in heat and literally wanted him to slam that big cock up my aching fuck hole as hard as he could making me scream with pleasure! God I was so damn hot!

It was then I heard Julie begin to moan. Glancing over at her and Jim I saw that she was bouncing up and down on Jim's hard dick. He was seated in the chair and she had straddled him her arms wrapped around his neck, his hands gripping the cheeks of her ass as she fucked him. His cock was slick and glistening with her pussy juice as she slammed her ass down engulfing it inside her hot little hole. Her ass jiggled and shook each time she sat down on it.

The sight of my husband's big cock slamming into a hot, tight little pussy didn't do much to help me cool off and closing my eyes began to move my ass hoping to urge Rob to fuck me harder! I couldn't wait now and wanted to be used like some whore in a back alley!

Rob made no attempt to speed up so I looked around my shoulder hissing at him to "Fuck me Rob!" "Fuck me hard!" I groaned over and over until he began to oblige. Gripping my waist he began to pump harder until he was ramming his cock up my waiting hole hard and fast. I would grunt out loud each time he shoved it in. I then caught myself telling him to "Fuck me but don't cum yet!"

Silly me, I suddenly remembered that the way to make a man lose his load in a hurry is to tell him "Don't cum!" So, I just relaxed and let Rob pound my sloppy cunt hard and fast enjoying every sensation he was giving me. My eyes shut tight in total bliss while I gripped the edge of the sofa, I knew it wouldn't be long now.

I heard flesh slapping against flesh along with moaning and grunting. Opening my eyes long enough to see Julie bent over holding her ankles with Jim standing behind her slamming his cock up her tight hole hard and fast. That vision triggered an earth shattering orgasm as my body shook and quaked from the feeling! Rob sensed I was Cumming and kept up his steady hard pumping as I shook and squealed with delight. I felt my cunt pulse, then constrict and felt a sudden rush of liquid causing Rob's cock to slide up my squirting hole even easier and faster.

Rob continued to fuck me until my orgasm had subsided before slowly pulling out to let me straighten up and catch my breath. He gave me a quick kiss before letting me regain my composure.

Jim was still fucking Julie from behind while she was bent over. Her hands were resting on the floor now as Jim's thrusts were longer and harder and I knew he was about ready. His face was beet red, his eyes shut tight in pleasure. I then noticed he tensed up while groaning loudly and with one mighty shove almost knocked Julie forward on her face before jerking his twitching cock out shooting stream after stream of his hot, thick juice all over Julie's ass and back. "Why hadn't he shot his load inside her pussy?" I thought to myself. She waited another second before wheeling around on her knees pulling his still spurting cock into her mouth to let him finish emptying what was left of his load. She sucked him dry using one hand to squeeze his ball sac empty. Jim grunted and groaned his pleasure enjoying what Julie was doing for him. He finally relaxed as Julie released her lip lock on his spent dick.

Standing up she grabbed him around the neck and gave him a hug before looking for her drink. We all needed a break about that time. I took Julie to the bathroom so she could clean the hot, sticky spunk off of her ass and back. Standing her in the middle of the room, I took a damp wash cloth and wiped her off. Without thinking I ran the cloth down her back and was wiping off her ass when I suddenly felt a twinge of embarrassment!

"Oh God!" "I'm sorry Julie." I blushed.

"It's okay." Julie said smiling at me when she turned. I was embarrassed but it didn't seem to bother her. My head reeled with a storm of sexual emotions! The feel of Julie's firm ass had sparked a desire to touch her again, only without the washcloth in the way! I knew I shouldn't be feeling like this but the curiosity was overwhelming. The smooth texture of Julie's firm ass had sent shivers of excitement up my spine!

Forcing myself back to reality, I suggested we go back downstairs to join the guys and relax a little. We did, but strangely enough I had trouble looking Julie in the eyes. I think Julie sensed my confusion and embarrassment. When I did look at her she smiled at me warmly as if to reassure me it was okay.

I know that women are more physical with each other, I mean they think nothing of hugging or giving each other a kiss on the cheek even. But this was different, I had actually rubbed the naked ass of another woman! I kept telling myself it was an innocent mistake, that I had just gotten carried away with cleaning Julie off. But, the feeling that kept haunting me was the desire to do it again!

The longer we sat, sipped our drinks and talked the more I wanted to feel Julie's ass! "God, was I a lesbian or a bi-sexual in disguise?" I laughed inwardly really feeling confused but trying to shrug the whole thing off. But I could not shrug it off! I could feel my face blush with excitement, or was it embarrassment? At this point I couldn't tell. I was glad that the guys and Julie were busying themselves with conversation because my mind was someplace else. My mind was back up in the bathroom feeling Julies firm ass!

At that point I wanted to get Julie back up into the bathroom. But how? And once there, how would I approach her. Would I just come out and ask "Julie, can I rub and squeeze your ass?" Why could I not get this out of my mind?

The more I dwelled on it the more the feeling overwhelmed me. I knew I should just let it go and perhaps it would pass. But, what if it didn't I thought. Without realizing it I found myself looking at Julie and smiling at her in the way I smile at Jim when I'm horny! "Oh shit!" I cursed at myself.

I tried to enter the conversation with the others but could not keep my mind on what they were talking about. Houses, cars or something, I don't know. I found myself hoping that Julie would talk just so I could look at her and smile.

Finally, as if in a daze I stood up and asked Julie if she would go upstairs to the bathroom with me under the pretense of her checking out my eye. I blinked quickly while rubbing it as if I had something in it. "Sure." She said and jumped up to follow me upstairs.

Once in the bathroom I suddenly began to panic! "Oh God! Now what!" I asked myself. I mean now that I have her alone, what do I do?

"Let's have a look in that eye." Julie said as she stood right next to me. My heart began to race. I then felt the warmth and softness of her hand touching my face and her hot breath against my cheek as she was looking into my eye. I suddenly tensed feeling her tit rub against my arm. "Oh God!" I thought to myself.

darla55
darla55
2 Followers