Sexy Santa or Naughty Elf?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachael felt surprisingly calm and at ease as they sat in the kitchen talking, sharing a sandwich lunch that she had prepared for them. She was aware that his eyes followed her every movement. Being excited by his naked desire and appreciation for her body, she swayed her hips or stood facing him, hip poking out provocatively. Jim had made no move to leave, nor for that matter to put on his clothing again. Rachael had been forced to follow his lead. They were neighbours, that's all, not friends. People who met and chatted in the street. They had never been inside each other's homes. As she'd reasoned at the party, Jim had never flirted with her in the past. Yes, he had checked her out when they had first met, but that was only natural, and there had been nothing creepy or threatening in his looks. Now this, they'd fucked. She'd sucked him off and was walking around almost nude.

Fine, she thought to herself, she'd invited him into her home intending to have sex with him, she was never going to deny that. Hell, she'd even planned it, going online and buying the outfit, but Jim had blown her away with the instant way he had taken charge and dominated her.

Jim was naked and showing no signs of embarrassment; while she was in the shortest of skirts that didn't cover her pussy, and her tits, what they were of them were on show. Rachael noticed that that was the place Jim kept looking.

"Jim, why did you ask me which I would prefer to be, a sexy Santa, or a naughty Elf?"

"I don't know. Honestly, it wasn't a chat-up line."

"I could tell that from the look on your face as soon as the words left your mouth, but you did say it and were clearly thinking it."

"I suppose I'd half fantasied what you would look like in either of those outfits, and my mind wasn't working when I spoke."

"Which would you have preferred me to wear? If I'd given you a choice."

"Elf."

"That's good 'cause that's the one I preferred myself. Sexy Santa is so formulaic and contrived."

"And Elf's have more fun. So what time do you have to pick up the kids?"

"Why?"

"Why do you think? I want to fuck you at least once more."

"That's all this is, right, fucking?"

"Of course, you didn't think anything else would come of it, did you?"

"No, but I wasn't sure about you though."

"Rachael, I walked into this. You were the one that set it up, not me." Jim paused for a second before continuing thoughtfully, "Why did you do it? I mean, I'm glad that you did, but why?"

"I'm bored, bored stupid, my brain has turned to baby mush. Okay, I'm still working, but it's not the same. Look, I love Oliver with a passion, and the sex between us is still fun, but there's no spontaneity or excitement any more. The kids don't allow for that.

"Look, when we were younger, Olly and I used to dress up and play games. We'd fuck anywhere and anytime. Everything was fresh and new, then the kids came along, and everything now has to be planned. I've not had many boyfriends, I've never played the field. I met Olly the second week at Uni, and we've been together ever since, that's over twelve years. I'm not making excuses."

"So I'm just a quick, exciting fuck for you."

"Sorry, but yes, and this is a one-off time."

"Well, we'd better make the most of this one time then. I think it's time for another fuck. How and where do you want to do it?"

"Not in the bedroom, anywhere but there."

Jim looked around the kitchen and said, "Get on the table, legs over the edge."

Rachael did as she was told and lay on her back, her legs hanging over the edge. As Jim parted them and eased between them, she could see his cock was already stiff and ready for action.

Jim wasted no time on foreplay, but positioned his cock in Rachael's entrance and thrust home forcefully, moving Rachael up the table. He pulled on her hips and dragged her back to him. Rachael raised her legs so that they were around Jim's neck as he powered into her at least as hard and as fast as he had done in the morning.

A hand pawed at her tits, her nipple was gripped tightly between a finger and thumb and twisted. Rachael moaned as a wave of sensations shot directly from her nipple to her pussy. A pussy that was being pounded once again.

Jim squeezed Rachael's tits as his cock moved in and out of her pussy. Suddenly, Jim stopped and pulled out. Taking her hand, he pulled her to her feet and spun her around. Then, he rammed his cock back into her, taking her standing up and from behind. Rachael loved the feeling as Jim rammed into her, using short, hard thrusts, one at a time, not a continuous movement. Every time Jim slammed into Rachael, he held fast for a second before pulling back out, making sure his cock was buried as deep as it could get in her body. By now, her pussy was tender and raw. She'd never been fucked as often or as hard in her life before.

She was having to stand on her toes as he thumped into her, lifting her off her feet with the force of his cock driving up inside her. It was fucking in the rawest and primal way. Jim was grunting with the effort he was using, sweat was pouring off his body.

For the umpteenth time that day, Rachael screamed out as an orgasm ripped through her, making her body shudder and shake as she came. Jim continued to pound away at her until her shaking subsided, and Rachael went limp.

Jim eased his cock, covered with Rachael's cum, from her pussy and walked in front of her. Pushing her to her knees, he said, "Now about improving on the blow-job." Rachael acted on impulse, totally in Jim's control and eased his cock between her lips. Rachael had never sucked on a cock after it had been in her pussy, so the taste was different to her. She licked and sucked up and down the shaft cleaning her juices from it. Jim brushed his fingers through her hair as she took him as deeply into her mouth as she could manage. Her lips were soft and loving as she teased him to a finish, ending the day the way she had begun it, with Jim cumming in her mouth. Once again, swallowing every drop he could empty into her welcoming mouth. Still not finished, she continued to suck on him until certain his balls were empty.

When she'd finished, Rachael looked up at Jim and asked, "Earlier, you said I could do better when I sucked you off. Why, wasn't it any good?"

"Actually it was fabulous. It's just that I like blowjobs and that seemed a way to get another one. And I knew you'd try everything you knew to make it the best you'd ever given. And it was."

As he was leaving, Jim turned to Rachael and kissed her softly on the lips.

"That's the only time we've kissed," declared Rachael, surprised at the fact.

"Because that would have been too intimate and implied some sort of love or meaning to what we've done. This wasn't about that, was it?"

Rachel stood there in a micro-mini skirt, that only just covered her arse, never mind her well used pussy. Her small tits had hand marks on them, cum drying on her lips as Jim closed the door behind him. That was when what she had just done hit her. She'd cheated; she'd been an unfaithful wife; she'd committed adultery. And there was no excuse for what she had done. This hadn't been a drunken chance encounter, she didn't have that to salve her conscience, ease the crushing guilt she was feeling. She'd deliberately lured Jim in and had given her body to him willingly, allowing him to use it as he'd wanted.

She did love Oliver as she'd told Jim, this was just something different. She was still Rachael, the loving wife and devoted mother, then she realised something else. She was Rachael, loving mother and wife, but she was also Rachael, a desirable and sexy woman. She'd got her spark back, the old Rachael was back and she hadn't even noticed it had gone away.

There was just enough time for her to get a tidy up the house, then shower before she had to leave to pick up her young son from playgroup and his elder sister from school.

The bump appeared about sixteen weeks later, and a bouncing, healthy baby boy was born in September. As he grew, he seemed heavier and stronger than his older sister and brother and not as artistically inclined. Rachael was never sure who had made her pregnant, Jim or her husband during the wild nights of passionate lovemaking they had shared on his return. Including Christmas Eve after the kids had been put to bed and she'd surprised Oliver when she appeared in the lounge wearing a very sexy Santa outfit. The elf one was reserved for a couple of days later when the kids were with their grandparents.

12