Sexy Savannah from Number 9

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Outside the bathroom, Dino was now hopping from one leg to another and was now so desperate that he knocked on the toilet door. "Katrina come on, how long are you going to be?"

"Dino, go away and leave me in privacy," came his sister's snappy and indignant reply.

Dino was getting angrier and angrier, and contemplated running into his parents' bathroom where his elderly grandmother was bathing. Nonna was another of Dino's problems; his widowed grandmother lived with them and was completely insane. She never spoke English, and her grandson was always given harsh instructions delivered at a million miles an hour in Italian. But with her granddaughter, Nonna was a sweet, kindly old lady one might see on a greeting card. However, now Dino was desperate to pee that he was willing to risk seeing the stupid old bag naked.

Fortunately for Dino, in the bathroom Katrina was just about done. She unwound some toilet paper to finish, then stood up off the toilet, her full bush of pubic hair, her pink oval-shaped vagina and her firm bare bottom visible. The cheeks of Katrina's bottom parted slightly showing her tight anus as the teenager bent over to pull up her knickers, adjusting her panties around her box and her bottom and smoothing down her skirt. Katrina flushed the toilet and sprayed toilet freshener around, before opening the door to find her brother waiting impatiently.

"About fucking time," Dino complained bitterly.

"Get stuffed Dino," was Katrina's response as she went into the adjacent bathroom to wash her hands, Dino going into the toilet and closing the door behind him.

Dino quickly found out that the toilet freshener Katrina had sprayed around after finishing on the loo was no match from the smell from her bowels, and his nose flared in disgust. He put up the toilet seat, unzipped his trousers and pulled out his dick before pointing it at the toilet and beginning a very long piss. Katrina's toilet smell continued to enter his nose as Dino shook himself. "I wish you could come in here Mum and Dad, your precious little princess Katrina's shit does stink," he complained to himself.

Flushing the toilet and still wearing his miserable expression, Dino washed his hands in the bathroom and went into his bedroom, changing out of his school uniform and into a pair of shorts, a tee-shirt and sneakers. With the greatest reluctance Dino went back downstairs and into the front garden where his father stood waiting for him, not pleased at how long Dino had taken to return.

"Get-a the lawnmower out of the garage, you idiot boy," Salvatore Stefani commanded.

Dino mumbled under his breath as he went to retrieve the mower. "I know where the bloody lawnmower is kept," he grumbled as he retrieved the mower and pushed it outside.

"Now, start-a the lawnmower and mow-a the front lawn," Mr. Stefani ordered.

"No Dad, I was going to mow the fucking road," grumbled Dino, again under his breath as he pulled the cord to start the mower. Even the lawnmower was determined to make Dino's bad day worse, and the bad tempered boy's black mood got darker as it refused to start.

"Come on, what you doing, can't you even start lawnmower?" Mr. Stefani bellowed, half the street hearing the yelling. "What are you, poofter or something?"

Dino felt ready to explode but finally the lawnmower started and Dino began the task of mowing the front lawn. Salvatore Stefani micro-managed the entire process, shouting orders at his son, using terms of endearment such as 'idiot', 'retard', 'spastic', 'sissy' and any number of synonyms for homosexual to motivate Dino.

When Dino had finished, his father ordered him to get the yard broom and a dustpan and brush and sweep up any grass that had made its way onto the driveway. Again, Mr. Stefani stood over his son, barking orders like a military man.

Dino glanced across the street, seeing Savannah's small hatchback car pulling into the driveway and the pretty blonde getting out of the vehicle after parking it in the garage. She did look nice in a white blouse and long blue floral skirt, her hair tied back in a pony-tail. The young woman stopped and opened her bag, retrieving her ringing mobile phone, putting up the small antenna to get better reception when she took the call. Dino was quite impressed by Savannah's mobile phone and envious that he did not have one. The phone was so small, about the size of the television remote control. Modern technology was really something.

"Dino!" bellowed Mr. Stefani. "You sweep driveway that you make mess of, not look at girl from across the road!"

Savannah looked over having heard Mr. Stefani and Dino went red with embarrassment and rage. The pretty blonde went into the brightly colored arty house, and Mr. Stefani only stopped standing over Dino when Katrina emerged to tell her father that he had a telephone call.

"I'll be right inside, Princess," he said to his daughter. He turned to his son. "Get-a the rest of the mess cleaned up, and put-a the lawnmower back in garage. I check that you do it properly, you retard."

The resentful Dino finished sweeping and pushed the lawnmower back inside the garage. What Dino didn't see was that the lawnmower dropped a large spot of oil on the pristine driveway. It was only when Dino was getting started on his hated English homework that he heard his father's roar of rage from outside. "Dino!"

"What the fuck is it now?" Dino grumbled as he made his way outside to his furious father.

Mr. Stefani grabbed Dino by the shirt and dragged his son outside to where the oil stain was visible on the driveway. Once more Dino was shouted at in front of the entire street, before his father ordered him to retrieve a bucket of water and an old toothbrush. Dino was then put to work cleaning up the oil stain, his father standing over him bellowing orders the whole time.

Dino glanced across the street, where Savannah had changed into a purple tee-shirt, black stirrup pant leggings and white running shoes. The pretty blonde was stretching before her evening run, and while polite enough not to stare across the street at Dino getting a tongue lashing from his father while cleaning the driveway with a toothbrush. Dino seethed with rage as Savannah set off running, humiliated that the pretty blonde had seen this.

Returning inside, Dino's father began to watch a movie rented from the local video store before stopping it about halfway through when Maria called everyone for dinner. Still filled with resentment, Dino snuck into the living room and secretly rewound the tape. Show time was a fair way off, as Mr. Stefani watched a current affairs television show before returning to the movie, but to Dino it was worth the wait.

Mr. Stefani's bellow of rage told Dino that the prank had worked. Dino, working on his homework in another room, heard his father ranting and raving both in English and Italian about the video and how it was a useless piece of junk and had rewound the tape on its own and now he had lost his place in the movie and how was he ever going to find it again?

Dino laughed and laughed. He knew his father found the VCR completely incomprehensible, and it would probably run third in things he despised, Dino and the weird neighbors at Number 9 filling the top two spots. Dino also knew his father assumed that the other members of the family found the video just as difficult to operate, so he would never suspect it was a prank by Dino.

Resentment coupled with immaturity meant Dino played quite a lot of mean-spirited pranks on his father, mother and sister. His father's tuna and salad sandwich had once been tampered with by Dino, the tuna fish removed and replaced by the cat's tuna flavored food. Dino's father seemed clueless that he had eaten cat food for his lunch, but to Dino it was very satisfying.

Dino's mother's Achilles heel was her vanity, and her refusal to wear the prescription glasses from the optician. Dino had exploited this weakness by getting into her herbs and spices in the kitchen and making some interesting adjustments just before his mother was about to start cooking a large dinner for a family celebration that evening. Maria's vanity meant that she did not see that the herbs and spices going into the pasta sauce looked wrong. This also extended to her cooking and she was so sure of her expertise at preparing Italian food that she did not even think to sample the completed food, which tasted like absolute shit thanks to her son's interference and ruined the family dinner.

Several months earlier, it was obvious to Dino that Katrina was getting her period by her mood and that she was eating chocolate, normally something the health conscious girl did not indulge in. With perfect timing, Dino got into his sister's bedroom and extricated her sanitary pads and tampons from the bedside drawer in which she kept them leaving the packaging in place, and removing Katrina's period emergency kit from her bag.

Katrina's monthly friend made its presence known late on a wet Sunday evening with driving rain falling outside and Dino could barely contain his amusement as his twin sister rushed around the house in a panic, searching in vain for feminine products and unable to work out what had happened to those she had. Her mother and obviously her grandmother had already gone through menopause, so no luck there either. Eventually Katrina had no choice but to get a clean washcloth and attach this to her panties with safety pins to substitute overnight, and rush out early in the morning to buy more pads and tampons.

But when Katrina returned from the store, her feminine products had miraculously returned to their original spots and her period emergency kit was mysteriously on her bedside table leaving the girl feeling like she was going insane, and Dino more than satisfied. The prank Dino had played on his father with the VCR was not as spectacular as the period prank on his sister, but just as satisfying as his father went on and on about it for close to an hour, his face bright red, the man waving his arms around like he was attempting to fly.

*

Dino's satisfaction about his revenge upon his Dad was short lived. Thursday morning meant school, and donning the hated school uniform. On his way out the front gate he saw Savannah getting into her car to go to work and felt humiliated that the pretty neighbor saw him wearing his school uniform, although he was puzzled as to why he would be so bothered by this given he hardly knew the girl.

Arriving at school, Dino made his way to the home-room where his most hated classmate, that big mouthed bitch Jessica was waiting for him. Sure enough, the pretty 18-year-old blonde was there dressed in her blue school dress, shooting her mouth off to her friends with her legs open to show her white panties with multi-colored stars. Her dress was pretty short so quite a lot of Jessica's knickers were on display, the indentation of her vagina visible through the cotton.

Jessica stopped talking as soon as Dino entered and announced, "Hey everyone, its Dino the dinosaur. Hey, if Dino really was a dinosaur he would be a stegosaurus, they had a brain the size of a walnut just like Dino."

Dino sulked in resentment as everyone laughed like it was the best joke they had ever heard, but he said nothing, determined not to rise to the bait as when he did he was the one who always ended up in trouble. The teenage trouble-maker however, was not done with yet. "Hey, what's the matter Dino can't you speak? Are you dumb or are you just plain stupid?"

Again Dino said nothing but began to make his way to his desk when Jessica closed her legs and pulled down her dress and exclaimed, "Dino you pervert, stop looking up my dress and at my knickers!"

All the students in the room except Dino laughed, and a male voice was heard from the doorway. "What is going on in here?"

The laughing stopped as the home-room teacher, a stressed middle-aged Economics teacher with a bad comb-over entered. Jessica of course spoke up first, her expression coy and innocent. "Sir, Dino Stefani was looking up my dress to see my knickers."

The teacher went bright red and out of embarrassment, did not seek to find out the truth. He also knew under-achiever Dino well. The teacher pointed at the door. "Out, you can sit on the bench for homeroom if you can't grow up, Dino," he ordered, to which Dino shambled outside, every cell of his body filled with resentment.

He sat down on the uncomfortable bench, getting angrier and angrier about this and the incident on the tram yesterday. Jessica seemed to have it in for him, and these were not isolated incidents. At the school swimming carnival a few weeks ago Jessica had loudly accused Dino of staring at her bare feet, asking him if he had a foot fetish. And a week after that in Biology, she had accused Dino of looking in her bag at her sanitary pads. Then when Dino had been quite innocently passing the girls' room Jessica happened to emerge having been to the toilet and accused Dino of hanging around the girls' toilets, again loud enough to humiliate him and make Dino look like a pervert and Jessica like an innocent young victim.

When Jessica emerged with her posse of friends when home-room ended, she went up to Dino and said, "Don't think you've heard the last of this. I'm going to tell my boyfriend Scott that you were perving at my knickers and you'll wish you had never been born Dino you disgusting deviate."

Dino hoped that Jessica was full of shit and her threat was an empty one, but close to lunch time he found out it was not. Scott, a big guy who played football stormed towards Dino, his friends and Jessica and her friends behind him and shoved Dino on the shoulder. "You sick pervert, I'll fucking smash you for looking up Jessica's dress!" he stormed.

It was too much for Dino, too fucking much. "Why don't you get fucked, you dickhead?" he snapped, raising his fist as other students moved in chanting 'fight, fight, fight, fight!'

Scott had one advantage over Dino, he could see the kids crowding around dispersing as the Principal approached, a stern expression on his face. He had not seen Scott start the altercation, only Dino with his fist raised. Scott immediately put a look of innocence on his face. "Dino mate, calm down," he said in a reassuring manner. "I'm really sorry I stood on your toe, okay? Why don't I shout you lunch at the cafeteria to make up for it? There's no need to get so mad."

"Fuck you Scott," Dino responded before he saw the principal beside him, and lowered his fist.

The Principal already thought he had all the facts. Scott had accidentally stood on Dino's foot and Dino was a trouble-maker who had tried to start a fight over the minor incident. Scott was the victim, and Dino the villain.

"Dino Stefani, if you can't keep yourself occupied at lunchtime without causing trouble then I'll find you something to do," said the principal. "Come with me."

"I didn't do nothing," Dino protested, a sulky and insolent expression on his face.

"Grow up Dino," said the Principal. "You can either face the consequences now, or I'll call your parents in for a conference. Would you like that to happen, Dino?"

Dino sighed and with the greatest reluctance he trailed the principal to a storage room, students chanting out 'busted!' as Dino went on his way. Seeing smug little bitch Jessica holding hands with Scott and giving Dino a provocative smile and wave only made him angrier and more resentful.

The principal handed Dino several garbage bags. "You, get every piece of rubbish at this school collected this lunchtime."

Things only got worse for Dino during his punishment of yard duty, sometimes colloquially referred to as scab duty. All the kids laughed at him and chanted 'scab, scab, scab!', throwing their own rubbish onto the floor so Dino would have to pick it up, some boys up-ending a rubbish bin and strewing the contents everywhere so Dino had even more rubbish to collect.

Still furious when he returned home hours later, Dino decided to work on his biology assignment not because he wanted to but because he didn't want any more shit from his parents or teachers. Reaching the last question there was something Dino wasn't sure of, and it wasn't in the text book. Dino sighed as he realized he would need to take a trip to the library, but then he paused as he realized that there was now an alternate and quicker solution in the downstairs study - the home computer.

The computer sat on its own desk in the study, and had been a relatively recent arrival to the Stefani house. It had been purchased on the suggestion of Katrina, who insisted it was of the greatest importance of her to continue to getting good grades first at high school, now at university. Mr. and Mrs. Stefani had little concept of computers and were wary of it, but were happy that Katrina was happy so accepted it as good. Nonna thought it was a very strange television set, and complained in Italian that she could not tune it into her favorite foreign language shows.

Dino turned on the computer and disconnected the telephone so he could connect to the modem. He heard the whirring noises from the modem as he used the dial up function to make the connection, when his stentorian father appeared in the doorway. "Dino!" he bellowed, causing his son to nearly wet himself.

"Dad, I didn't see you there," said Dino, trying to recover his breath.

"What you doing Dino? Why you use an internet?"

Dino sighed at his father's way of referring to 'the internet' as 'an internet'. "I'm just doing my biology homework. I won't be long."

"You don't look through the Windows and use an internet for your biology homework, you go to library and you use encyclopedia like normal person."

"Katrina uses the internet to study," the resentful Dino pointed out.

"Katrina is good girl, she work hard and she deserve an internet," stormed Mr. Stefani. "You a bad boy Dino, you useless, lazy and stupid bludger and you use an internet to look at pictures of naked girls. And you tie up phone line when I expect phone call from my brother. Now go to library and study!"

The fuming Dino disconnected from the internet and stormed out of the house. He was making for the library, but then stopped at a public phone close by. Getting some coins out of his wallet, Dino dialed the number, hearing a young female voice answer the call.

"Hey Chelsea, its Dino. You free? Good, can I come over? See you soon then."

*

Dino and Katrina had very different love lives. Katrina had a serious boyfriend Tony, a handsome and successful young man of Italian origin who Mr. and Mrs. Stefani loved and Dino hated.

Dino did not have a serious girlfriend, but he was getting sex in his life courtesy of Chelsea. His parents had met Chelsea and despised her, and she in turn despised them. Dino's reaction to this was typical of his normal thought patterns. He resented his parents for hating Chelsea, was jealous of the fact that they loved his sister's boyfriend and Chelsea's parents hated him too, yet was glad to have pissed off his parents and Chelsea's parents.

Reaching the front door of Chelsea's house, Dino rang the bell and the door was answered by Chelsea, who opened the door to admit him into the house. "Hey Dino, how's it going?" she asked. Chelsea's Australian accent was so strong that she sounded like an overseas actress deliberately trying to speak with a stereotypical Aussie accent, and doing a bad job of it.

"It was fucked, everyone gave me shit at school, and my Dad won't get off my fucking back," Dino complained, not thinking at all to ask Chelsea about her own day.

Dino followed Chelsea into the living room and sat down next to her on the couch. In looks, Chelsea and Dino could not have been more different. Dino's tall stature and dark hair and Italian features contrasted greatly from 19-year-old Chelsea. Chelsea just scraped in at five feet tall, had shoulder-length red hair and fair skin. Most notably while Dino was fit, Chelsea was fat - very, very fat. Her chubby teenage tits strained the blue fabric of the dress - a supermarket uniform - she wore, her fat stomach bulging out to such an extent that a casual observer might think she was pregnant. While Chelsea was an extremely overweight young woman, her chubby face was without doubt pretty.