Sexy Shoes Ch. 04

Story Info
Josh breaks it down for his mother.
3.3k words
4.5
106.8k
24

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 11/05/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlackSnake
BlackSnake
696 Followers

"It's not polite to stare, Josh," Lindsay said.

"Sorry about that mom," he said trying to tare his eyes away from her cleavage.

"Maybe I need to go and change, if my own son can't keep his eyes off my breasts," Lindsay said.

"No no," Josh protested. "I'm really sorry mom. You look fabulous, and you really deserve this."

"Thank you," Lindsay said. "Just try to contain yourself. I am your mother you know." She smiled realizing that he would probably be staring at her breasts all night. It was surely better than being ignored. Her husband Nathan spent more time on business trips than he did at home, and even then, he was too busy to pay any attention to her other than the occasional two-minute screw.

Her only redemption came from her horny eighteen-year-old son who was constantly ogling her. She felt that she would have been better able to handle him if she wasn't so horny herself. She even caught herself flirting with him.

Lindsay looked at herself in the big mirror in the foyer. Her hair and makeup were perfect, and judging by the way that Josh was looking her up and down, her body was looking good as well. "What the hell," she thought. "She was going to enjoy all the attention she could get."

Josh had Lindsay's car cleaned and ready in the drive. When Josh opened the door for her, she remembered that she was not wearing panties and he was standing in a position to look under her dress when she got in. She took a deep breath and sat in the car making no attempt to hide her crotch as she stretched her legs apart to get inside. She watched his eyes widen.

Lindsay crossed her legs. "Are we ready to go?" she asked watching him adjust the bulge in his crotch before putting the car in drive.

Lindsay found herself looking at Josh's crotch almost as much as he had been staring at her tits. She figured that it was her turn to cut loose.

To Lindsay's surprise, Josh didn't embarrass her at all at the restaurant. He was a perfect gentleman, and even ordered their diner. She caught the eye of several young men, which made her feel even sexier.

Several young women tried flirting with Josh at the theatre after they had left the restaurant, and Lindsay felt strangely jealous. She leaned close to him and cut her eyes sharply at the young women. She felt she still had the way-with-all to ward off predators.

They stopped for ice cream on the way home, a treat that Lindsay would have skipped. She sat on the hood of her car eating the ice cream. She kept crossing and uncrossing her legs, flirting with Josh. She knew that he would not pass up an opportunity to look under her dress, which she had allowed him several times getting in and out of the car.

"You are so beautiful, and sexy," Josh said putting his hand on her thigh.

It was a clear come-on that she would have expected from an older man. "Thank you honey," she replied. His hand began to slide up and down her thigh.

"Everyone else noticed how beautiful you are tonight," he said. "You brighten every place that we went tonight. I wish this night could never end, so I could show you off to the world."

Lindsay had become so taken by what he was staying that she hadn't realized that she had dripped ice cream on her inner thigh. Josh leaned over and licked it off letting his tongue trail up toward her crotch.

"I love that flavor," he said licking his lips.

Lindsey saw that Josh could play the flirting game very well. She squeezed her thighs together tighter to sooth the throbbing that had kicked into high gear. She leaned back looking into his eyes while she licked around the top of the ice cream cone and then took the top off into her mouth with her lips.

Josh cleared his throat at the suggestive move. He slid his hand back down her leg tracing around her ankle with his finger tips. "We should get some Champaign to celebrate this wonderful night," he said.

"That sounds like a good idea," she said. "I haven't had Champaign in a while."

"Stick with me kid and I'll show you the moon and the stars," Josh said point at the clear night sky.

Lindsey giggled. Their little outing had turned into a very interesting date. She hadn't flirted so much in a very long time, and it felt great. She was able to over look the fact that the guy she was flirting with and that was flirting with her was her son.

She took her time getting into the car, letting the parking lot light shine down on her naked crotch. She lifted her other leg in the car letting her dress linger at the tops of her thighs. She knew she was being was too suggestive, but as much as he stared at her, she figured she'd satisfy his curiosity. She didn't know how far she was prepared to go, but it didn't seem too far. She had notice him spying on her while she dressed before, so she assumed that he had already seen her naked. She knew it was wrong and had a line she wouldn't cross, but she didn't exactly know where that line was.

They stopped at a liquor store not far from their house. Lindsay noticed a woman in a red plaid mini-skirt, thigh-high patent leather high-heel boots, and a white t-shirt tied under her large breasts standing in front of the store smoking a cigarette. She blew Josh a kiss as they enter the store.

"You like that?" Lindsay asked Josh as they began looking around in the store.

"Sure, but I wouldn't hook up with a woman on the street like that," he replied. "We call agencies for that. She has to know that cops are just waiting for her to approach someone. That's too dangerous."

"You mean an escort service?" Lindsay whispered.

"Yeah," Josh chuckled. "Don't worry. It's safe."

"How safe can you be?" Lindsay asked.

"Mom, escorts are not like your regular street walker," Josh said waving at a woman almost at the other end of the store. "You'd probably wouldn't know one if she was standing here talking to you."

"Who is that?" Lindsay asked seeing that the woman kept looking over at them.

"That's Ms Joiner, Richard's mother," Josh said.

"I don't think I ever met her before," Lindsay said.

"Probably not," Josh said. "She just started getting out of the house since her divorce. She's fun. Let me introduce you."

Lindsay agreed following her son over to where the woman was choosing bottles of liquor from the shelves. The first thing that struck Lindsay about the woman was her shoes. They were black five inch slides with a clear top. The woman's toenails were painted red. Even though the woman wore slacks, one of her heels were lifted, so that the shoes were showing.

"Hi Josh!" the woman said greeting him with a hug.

"How are you Joyce?" Josh asked letting his hand linger at the small of her back. "Joyce, I'd like you to meet my mother, Lindsay."

"It's nice to meet you," Joyce said smiling brightly and shaking Lindsay's hand. "You have a very handsome son here." She put her hand on Josh's back rubbing it.

Lindsay noticed the way Joyce leaned her hip against Josh's and looked into his eyes. "Thank you," she replied beginning to feel anxious.

"I've heard a lot about you," Joyce said to Lindsay. "I feel like we've already met, he talks about you so much."

"He does, does he?" Lindsay hooking her arm in Josh's pulling him close to her. "He hadn't mentioned you before." Her tone was a little harsh.

Joyce picked up on it, but kept her smile. "I don't want to hold y'all up," Joyce said. "Josh, I'll see you soon."

Josh waited for Joyce to get out of hear shot. "Mom? That was rude," he said.

"Well, I didn't like the way she was flirting with you. The woman is about my age," Lindsay protested.

"I know...she's very nice," he replied.

"Nice shoes though," Lindsay said.

"Thanks," Josh replied.

"I meant her shoes," Lindsay said.

"I know," Josh replied. "I bought them for her."

"You did what?" Lindsay asked. "Why would you buy a woman shoes like that?"

"Mom, calm down," Josh said looking at some people passing buy them.

"Those are really sexy shoes," Lindsay said and stared at him. "Are you sleeping with her?"

"Yes, but it's not what you think," Josh said. "Can we finish this outside?"

Lindsay realized that people were beginning to stare at them, so she held her tongue. She felt a knot in her stomach. She couldn't put her finger on why she was so disturbed by Joyce.

"I'm sorry mom," Josh said after they got in the car. "I wouldn't have introduced you if I thought you were going to get upset."

"I'm just being silly," Lindsay said. "You're not a little boy any more, and you surely know how to treat a woman. I guess I felt jealous."

"Jealous?" Josh asked pulling out of the parking lot and heading home.

"Yeah, the thought of you having sex with her," Lindsay said.

"I started off trying to help them out with a little cash after Richard's dad bolted," Josh said. "Joyce didn't want to take any handouts, but they really needed the help. Richard kidded around that she should have sex with me for the money. I played alone, but I really wanted to do it. She took us seriously, but it was her way of thanking me. It also allowed me to help them out more."

"How often were you helping them out?" Lindsay asked.

"About three times a week," Josh said. "That is until she joined a referral agency."

"What kind of referral agency?" Lindsay asked.

"An escort agency," Josh said.

"What? You mean?" Lindsay asked.

"Yep, Joyce works as an escort a few days and week and they are doing well," Josh said. "Richard said that she does about four thousand dollars a week, mainly from guys like me. You know the whole fantasy thing."

"What fantasy thing?" Lindsay asked.

"You know, guys wanting to sleep with their moms," Josh said looking straight ahead.

Lindsay got quiet. She knew what he was talking about. She also knew that it was normal for boys to have fantasies about their mothers, but she didn't realize how far people were taking it. She realized that she was playing along with the fantasy by flirting with Josh and letting him flirt with her. Josh had been using Joyce to live out his fantasy about her.

Josh went right up to his room and changed out of his suit when they got home. He really wasn't sure if he wanted to know what his mother's feelings were about his fantasy. He knew that she was just playing around with him, but her reaction in the liquor store showed that she had a limit.

Lindsay did a few Vodka shooters while she contemplated what she had found out. She started to feel bad about teasing her son all evening. It seemed more than just a fantasy to her. She knew she needed to clear things up with Josh. She had a few more shooters and the grabbed the Champaign with a couple of glasses.

"Josh, could you come down here?" she called up to him. She sat on the sofa and removed her shoes. She liked the shoes that Josh had bought for Joyce. She thought how the shoes would look on her feet.

"I was just brushing my teeth," Josh said coming into the living room in his robe, pajama bottoms, and slippers.

"Come have a drink with me," Lindsay said. "I think we need to talk." She opened the bottle and poured their glasses.

Josh figured that his mother meant that she was going to talk and he was to listen. He looked at her feet that were up on the sofa. She had such pretty feet; not too short and not long and skinny.

"I had a great time tonight," Lindsay started.

"Look mom," Josh interrupted. "I know I've been taking this whole fantasy thing too far, but the truth is I love having fantasies about you. When I go to see Joyce, she pretends that she's you and I enjoy every second of it. She's even your size and wares the same size shoes. Wait a minute." He jumped up and ran to his bedroom.

Lindsay figured that it was best to let him finish before she said anything else.

"See," Josh said coming back into the living room with a shoe box. "I bought two pair just in case my fantasy every came true." He slipped one on her foot and handed her the other one. "Mom, I think about you everyday; your light brown eyes, smooth skin, sexy legs, luscious breasts, and pretty feet. I jerk off over you until I can get to see Joyce, and then I do to her all the things I want to do to you."

Lindsay was speechless with the sexy shoes on her feet. "It'll be so easy to just give into you right now, but you're still my son," she started again. "I know I went too far with the flirting this evening, and I'm sorry. I felt that you and I were on a real date this evening, but it would be so wrong to have you in my bed."

"I know mom," Josh said.

"I don't want to spoil your fantasy, but we need to keep it just that, okay?" she said squeezing his hand. "Don't think you're the only one with fantasies." She said trying to make him feel better. "I've looked at you a few times and got to thinking."

"Really?" Josh said.

"I mean, I felt a shame of myself for thinking that way, but I've gotten turned on too," she said. "Especially when you licked that ice cream off my leg, I was thinking...keep going." She laughed lightening the mood. She saw the tension leave his shoulders. "These are some really sexy shoes. Can I keep them?"

"Only if I get to see you wearing them," Josh said smiling.

"I don't know if I would take them off," she said sitting back down and hugging him. "Thank you. I really love them."

"They look great on you," Josh said resting his hand on her thigh.

Lindsay decided not to resist.

"Have you ever thought about doing something like what Joyce is doing?" Josh asked.

"Not really," Lindsay said honestly. "I've thought about dressing up like a prostitute, but not actually being one."

"Being with an escort is not all cheap and nasty like a street walker," Josh said. "Joyce said that she only actually has sex with two guys including me anymore. It's really being paid to go on a date." He rubbed his hand up and down the full length of her leg. "You should try it, mom. You are really hot. Guys would just go crazy over you. I bet Joyce could hook you up."

"I don't know about this," Lindsay said. "If your father ever found out about any of this he would have good grounds for a divorce."

"Mom? The last person you should ever think about is dad," Josh said. "I bet he haven't called all week, has he?"

Lindsay shook her head admittedly.

Josh picked up the phone and called Joyce. He expressed his mother's interest to Joyce and then Joyce spoke with Lindsay. Lindsay apologized for snapping at her and then expressed her concerns, which Joyce put her at ease about. Joyce told Lindsay to send her pictures of only her body emphasizing that nudity is better, but not required. Lindsay agreed and hung up the phone.

"Well, it looks like I'm on my way to becoming an escort," Lindsay said downing her drink and then pouring another.

"Oh mom, this is great," Josh said. "I bet Richard is going to want to be your first client."

"Why?" Lindsay asked.

"I told you," he said. "You and Joyce are the same size." He started rubbing her again as they sat back on the sofa.

Lindsay put her feet up on the edge of the coffee table to look at the shoes. She paid no mind that Josh's hand was sliding just inches from her exposed pussy.

"You know, I had Joyce to get a Brazilian shave just like you," Josh said pulling her leg apart, so he could see her pussy.

"You've been spying on me a lot, haven't you," Lindsay said spreading her legs wider and combing her fingers through his hair. "I guess you've already seen everything I have, so there's no real point of hiding now, is it?"

"Can I touch you?" he asked moving his fingers down to her moist cunt. He slid his finger between the folds of her pussy lips opening them. He then pressed his finger against her clit and rolled the knob under it.

"Mmmmm, are you going to finger me?" Lindsay moaned rolling her hips under the control of his fingers.

Josh slid one of his fingers down into Lindsay's pussyhole. He slid it back up to her clit and then back inside. "You feel so hot inside," he said.

"Yessss," she moaned.

He lifted her leg and slid down on the floor. He covered her hot pussy with his mouth. His tongue moved along her cunt lips and clit, and then into her canal. He sucked and pulled, and even went down to her little pucker.

"Aaaah! Baby! You're making me cummm!" Lindsay cried gripping his hair and holding his mouth firmly on her cunt while she humped his face through her orgasm.

Josh continued licking and sucking until she pulled him up from between her legs. She looked up at him as he stood in front of her. His hard cock pushed out the front of his pajama bottoms. She pulled the waist string and then pulled them down his legs. His cock stood curving down toward her cunt.

She looked up at him as she began stroking his cock. "You know we've already gone too far," she said. She took half his length into her hot mouth and sucked vigorously on it and massaged his balls. She'd always been a good cock sucker and she was taking special delight in bringing Josh off.

Josh fucked his mother's mouth with the rhythm of her stroking. Her lips, tongue, and mouth were doing a number on him that he'd never thought possible. He jerked as the feeling shot through his body.

Lindsay grasped the shaft of his cock with both hands as she sucked down the thick tangy cream that shot from his peehole. She squeezed and massaged his cock to make sure that she got every drop.

Josh flopped down on the sofa next to her. "Wow!" he exclaimed.

"Yeah, wow," she repeated. "There's no turning back now, huh?"

"I don't think so," Josh said.

"What did you plan to do with me once you had me in your fantasy?" Lindsay asked.

"I was going to marry you," Josh said smiling.

"Even if that could happen, I'd have to divorce your father," Lindsay said.

"That wouldn't hurt my feelings," Josh chuckled.

"Get your glass and lets discuss the rest of this in my bed," Lindsay said and gave him a firm kiss on the lips.

BlackSnake
BlackSnake
696 Followers