Sexy Shorts: The Cheerleaders

Story Info
Cheerleaders turn porn artistes.
969 words
3.1
18.4k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
enup
enup
36 Followers

The three cheerleaders completed their routine and were sitting catching their breath between the two bouts. A person approached them and asked if they would meet him after the rounds were completed for the day to discuss a business proposal. They agreed to do so.

The three were from one of the ex-soviet union countries and were popular as cheerleaders. Ranging from 5ft-8 in to 5ft 10in. they seemed to be of equal height and with almost identical bodies they were almost indistinguishable. Well-endowed at 38C-28-39 with long willowy legs they made a very attractive sight in their short cheer-leader uniforms.

Isa, Bella and Shelly, were childhood friends and had set out to look for work as cheerleaders world-wide. They had done this in High School and had decided to make it a career. With their good looks and well-toned bodies they were soon in high demand. They never realised when they had become lovers but now considered it to be a natural extension of their friendship.

Presently they were in an Asian Country as Cheerleaders in a Sports Tournament.

...

The proposal was simple. He wanted them to do a soft porn film for exhibiting in a select circle. Isa was the spokesperson for the girls and she demanded and got confirmed a fee equal to five times their event cheerleading fees. Then she made a counter offer - if they were willing to go nude what would be the fee? The guy spoke on the cell with his partner and came back with an additional one event fee. Which Isa promptly rejected. She said for full nudity the fee would be twice of what they had agreed. After some more talk with his partner, the guy agreed to this demand. So the three were set for a side career.

The video was an instant hit amongst the select viewers. It was filmed in an exclusive club. As the girls went through their routine at a female wrestling match, they performed a striptease. As the match progressed they shed their garments one by one.

They had got the costumes made specially, for the event.

First to go were their armbands. After much jumping and waving they got rid of them. Next item was their neck ornaments.

Their boobs were covered by tiny triangles of shinning material which stuck on. In one swift move they ripped them off, uncovering their nipples to the viewers. This was followed by loud hoots and whistles from the crowd.

The heavy chains round their waists took longer to go, as they teased the viewers with small shimmies as they showed off their naked butts. The string bikinis were just a piece of triangular material with two strings vanishing between their legs and butt crack. It flared out from the top of the crack and went round their hips to plunge into the small triangle of their clean shaven pussies, barely covered by the shiny material.

Once the chain was pushed down. The string panty was the only garment left. To the increased tempo of the music they danced and matched the shedding of their panties with the ripping off of the wrestler's thong. They were completely nude. So were the wrestlers. The match was won by the girl who tore up her opponent's thong and sucked her pussy. It soon became a sixty-niner between the two.

The cheerleaders were offered extra cash for agreeing to escort some club members who were having a private orgy. The two wrestlers also joined and it was five girls and ten horny males.

...

The wrestlers were already sucking two cocks and each was fondling two more. Isa, Bella and Shelly got into the action right away. Isa taking on three guys in each of her holes. Bella and Shelly were similarly occupied. The two wrestlers were now in a threesome with the single male left.

There was a change of partners and very soon all fifteen were together in a continuous orgy. Gay sex, lesbian sex and group sex, all happening together.

Isa and one of the wrestlers were in a sixty-nine position with two of the guys at each end, dipping their cocks into a pussy or an ass-hole as the opportunity presented itself. Soon two other guys had joined them. Each fucking the asshole of their friends. Bella was being fucked by another guy who in turn was being fucked by his friend. Shelly and the other wrestler were sandwiched between two guys each forming a threesome.

This went on into the early morning until all flopped down into a heap, sleeping where they were.

...

The cheerleaders found that two of the guys leaved close to their Hotel. So they travelled together in their car. When the guys invited them to their pad, they willingly accepted and continued the nights' orgy.

Bella and Shelley were in a threesome with one of the guys. Shelley rode his cock as Bella lowered her pussy onto his mouth. Both came at the same time, as the guy shot his load into Shelley's pussy.

Shelly got up, with the cum dripping out of her pussy and offered it to Bella who sucked and licked her clean.

Isa was in a one on one sixty-niner with the second guy. As he came in her mouth, she turned round and planted herself on his cock. Taking him deep inside her pussy, she groaned in ecstasy. Bella, Shelly and the first guy had joined them. Bella and Shelley kissed Isa and took some of the cum from her mouth while the guy pumped her boobs.

Soon the two of them came. His cock exploding deep inside her pussy. Hardly any cum dripped out to the disappointment of Bella and Shelly. After a short rest the three left for their Hotel.

enup
enup
36 Followers