Sexy Shree Ch. 02

Story Info
The dark skinned Indian Beauty
1.3k words
4
16.2k
3
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/29/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I used to meet Shree on the weekends, go out for movies or visit a disc or pub. She was slowly getting out of the self-pity mode. No longer did the dark skin matter to her. My friends too played a supportive role to get her feeling confident about her as an individual and not to bother about the skin tone.

A few months had passed which kept us apart. Shree called me requesting to help her find a new rental house as the lease for the current one had expired and her landlord did not want to renew it. As luck would have it, my neighbor was to go abroad for a couple of years and his being a bachelor pad was ready to move in. Shree jumped at the idea of staying next door.

Later that weekend the formalities were completed. I had the house cleaned up and headed to pick up Shree. There were 3 heavy bags to be lugged back. Ours being an old 2 storied apartment had not elevators we had to carry them up to the 2nd floor. Immediately Shree set about arranging her stuff in place. It took a better part of the day to have things set up.. women ..whew!!! 4 hours spent.

Early June is hot and humid just before the monsoon and we were sweaty and clammy. I had kept the fridge stocked with a few beers before I stepped out to get her. Relaxing on the floor both of us were sipping chilled beers. Shree was going on and on, narrating the happenings of past few months. How her work life had improved and had got nominated for the best employee of the year. The decision was expected to be announced at her office party where she wanted me to go along with her.

The heat had increased so I stripped of my tee and shorts. Giving me a cursory glance, Shree to stripped off all her clothes and walked over to lay by my side. Her skin was glowing with the film of sweat over it and I could not keep my hands off my love. As she ground her body against me, my dick sneaked into her ass crack and began to achieve its true proportions. The firm breasts were now in my grasp. As my tool touched her pussy lips, her back arched and Shree moaned in pleasure. My fingers were paying with her erect nipples and the sensations were coursing down her spine. She remained in the arch for quite some time.

Lying on my back I moved her over me, gently spreading her legs I pusher her down slowly. With her back towards me and my palms running all over her body, Shree reached out to guide my pulsating dick into her warm folds. Her pussy was already gushing with juices; though lubricated it was a struggle to enter her tight cunt. Shree screamed in pleasure as I entered her completely. She decided to take matters into her own hands. Sitting up she began to pump my dick and fondling my sac. I laid back and began enjoying the love being shared. She began to vary her pace and pumping me harder.

That extremely tight cunt of hers was milking my pulsing dick. I was near to release when Shree said, Ashu "fill me up, I am not going to last longer". I began to reciprocate her strokes and we managed to come within seconds of each other. Our mingled juices began to flow out of her pussy as my dick went flaccid. We lay there trying to regain breath after an amazing bout of love making. Shree turned around and clamped her lips on to mine did a reverse of the combat which just ended; it was her tongue which was furiously darting around my mouth. A few moments later as we opened our eyes I could see a flush spreading across her cheeks.

We stayed like that for a few minutes. Shree then walked into the bath and signaled me to follow her. Ours being an old building constructed probably during the pre – independence era had huge baths. This also came fitted with a tub. I got as many ice cubes from my room and the ones in Shree's fridge and put them into the tub. A leisurely cold soak was need of the hour. Grabbing beers again we immersed ourselves in the tub. After the beers were done away; we began to scrub away the sweat and grime from each other bodies.

Getting out of the tub I was patting myself dry. That is when Shree dropped to her knees and my penis was engulfed by her warm mouth. I rested on the edge of the tub as Shree began to work up her mouth on my engorging dick. I never could get enough of this lovely beauty. Spasms of pleasure were coursing in my body as Shree continued to blow me. I could barely hold on to her head whilst se sucked me dry. A quick shower and we were back out in the room.

We headed to a nearby restaurant for a late lunch. Coming back home Shree stripped off all her clothes and did the same to me. Doing it she said, Ashu "Let us be in our birthday suits whenever we are together from today". I was more than happy to oblige. We headed to the bedroom to take a nap. I knew that today there would be no respite. It was after a gap of few months that we were alone today. And the lack of sex meant we would fuck each other like horny bunnies throughout the day.

The moment we hit the bed; Shree spread her legs inviting me to taste the liquor. The juicy pussy lips were spread open by Shree as she fingered herself. I immediately dipped my tongue into the honey pot and began to lick her. Shree began to flail her arms and thrash around as I hit her G spot. She held a pillow to muffle her screams as she came in a flash. The juices began to gush in a torrent and I lapped it all up. Shree meanwhile was on throes of ecstasy and was still wildly thrashing her arms.

"Ashu, fuck me" these were the words Shree uttered as she held my arms and began to pull me over her. I deliberately slowed and began to plant kisses all over her body as I moved upwards. Her pointed nipples brushed against my chest and her fingernails began to rake my back. I was sure going to retain the marks of better part of next week. Shree was fervently kissing me and love bites spread across my chest. Sensing her anticipation, in one fluid motion I pushed myself in deep. My penis was buried till the hilt and she screamed in pleasure.

Her pussy walls clamped on my dick and the friction was so high that for a moment I thought she would rip the skin of my dick. Adjusting her legs for a smoother movement I began to drill her pussy. Shree crossed her legs in front of me and further tightened her pussy walls in the process. It was pleasure which can only be experienced and not described. Playing with her own boobs; she now began to pinch her nipples and urging me to fuck her harder. Moans began to escape from her mouth as I continued to pump her in a steady rhythm.

Both of us were seeking to extend the pleasure to the other. Though we were rough with each other the love making was a sensuous combat. Drenched with sweat in the late summer afternoon our bodies mingled as if one. The labor of love was to reach it summit. Shree began to shudder as she came. The warm juices gushing on to my pumping organ also hastened my release. Streams after streams of hot cum were deposited into her pussy. As we lay in each other arms the look of satisfaction of pleasuring our partner was evident on our faces.

This was just the beginning...