Sexy Slave Ch. 02

Story Info
Slave gets marked as property.
1.2k words
3.63
35.1k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/30/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone is over the age of 18!

***************************


"Rise and shine, sweetie." I hear a feminine voice in my ear and my eyes flutter open. I'm tied a foot above the floor on a cold concrete wall My arms and legs are so spread out that I cannot even move. I see five women across the room from me, all with collars and black corsets on. 3 of them are gagged, and they sit on their feet in a kneeling position. The woman who woke me smiles coldly at me and runs a hand over my sex.

"Introductions, before Master gets here." The woman who woke me up says briskly. "These slaves are called Pussy, Bitch, Slut, Cunt, and Ass." She points to each woman in turn. "I have earned a name, and it's Diana. Master will dye your hair today, and give you your piercings. Also, you will get assigned a cage and you will get a collar, and your own ball gag. You'll get your tattoo tomorrow. I'll go fetch Master."

The woman leaves and I scan my surroundings. It is a large room with cages along one wall and sex tool and other worse things hang on another. The wall I'm on has 7 places for people to be hung as I am. The stairs come halfway down the last wall, and the women are on that wall, too. The door opens again in a few minutes, and the man who bought me walks down, leading the woman who woke me on a gold leash.

"Well, well, Diana says that you responded to the wakeup. Good. Now, I'll get you out of these nasty chains, if you promise to obey." The man grins, enjoying my displeasure. I nod slowly, and he gets me down. I get a tight collar around my neck, then a leash.

"Crawl." He demands, but I remain standing. This man can't order me around!

"I said DOWN, you little mother fucking bitch!!!!!" The man slaps me so hard, I get the metallic taste of blood in my mouth. I yelp and get down, staring at the floor.

"Let's get one thing clear, slave. I own you. You are property, my property. If I say to crawl, you do so, without resistance. If I say pussy fuck me, you do it! Now, get up those damn stairs, or I'll whip your hide RAW!!!!!" I obey, crawling up the stairs into a large room. A woman with piercings everywhere possible, and a man with bright purple and green hair wait for me there.

"Obey them, until I return, slave." The man leaves, and the man with purple and green hair leads me to a sink. He instructs me to do many things, and he also cuts my hair. I see myself in the mirror and audibly gasp. I gape at myself in shock. My hair is cut very short, with bangs down to my eyes. But that isn't the surprising part. My hair is now electric blue, and I have a word shaved on the side. I turn to see it.

The word is "Fucker". The man smiles, and says "That's your new name."

The woman laughs, then drags me over to a chair and ties me down to it with rough rope. Then, she takes out a piercing gun and loads it with an earring. I let my ears close up before, because they were really hurting me. I feel a sharp pain in my ear, then my other one. The earrings are simple crystals, but quite large for a beginner earring.

"I'll let you know what other ones you'll be getting, sweetie." The woman comes to the front of me and grabs one of my nipples, tugging on it. "You get two cartilage piercings in each ear, a belly button ring, a tongue piercing, a lip piercing, a nose piercing, one eyebrow piercing, a piercing in each tit, and one either pussy lip. Gonna be a painful day, but your master likes as many holes as possible."

I try to hold back tears as she pierces my cartilage and then my left eyebrow. The next one was the lip peircing, I think she was doing the most painful last. My nose and belly button were next, and my tummy stung like hell. My tongue piercing hurt most out of all that I had gotten yet. The woman gave me a few minutes to rest as she went to get my new owner. He wanted to see the pussy and tit piercings, apparently.

When she returned, my master rubbed my clit, making me groan through my gag. I twisted violently, feeling something stirring deep inside me. A wanting desire that I had never before experienced.

"Tits first. I love how the new ones scream." My owner addresses the woman, and she grins. A piercing as long as my fingernail is fitted into the gun and fired into the side if my hard tit. I scream, breathing desperately, yelling out again when the ball of metal secures it in place on the other side. The same thing happens with my other tit, and I go unconscious this time because of the pain in my face and bodice all combined.

When I finally return to consciousness, I am in a cage. I feel pain in my vagina, and know that I was pierced there as well. I am forced to be in a kneeling position, and I sob silently into my lap. The cage door creaks open, and hands reach to grab me. I allow myself to be picked up. I have decided to obey. My purpose is to obey. I am barely even human anymore. Just a doll, waiting to be positioned.

"Given up, have we? Decided to be good?" Master asks, and I nod.

"Yes, Master." I stay with my back straight, my legs folded neatly beneath me. He chuckles, the brings out a collar. It has my new name, Fucker, emblazoned on the leather, and it's secured around my neck, just loose enough not to choke me.

"It's almost nighttime. You'll be sore tomorrow, and I don't want you to be groggy with pain when you lose your virginity because of piercings. I want it to be because of my dick." He laughs, and so do I, until he slaps one of my breasts painfully.

"Did I give you permission to laugh, bitch?" He asks and I reply timidly.

"No, Master, you did not. I will never do anything without your permission again, Master." I say, and he seems satisfied.

"Eat, then I'll put you away in your cage for the night. No, actually, you haven't earned the cage. You did something without consulting me. You'll sleep there." He points to a small corner with a doggy-pen and a hook on the wall. I say nothing, which he takes as an OK.

He brings me a piece of stale bread with a small amount of butter, and a large apple for dinner. I also get a tiny glass of water, to stay hydrated. He says that the water makes women have wetter pussies. After I am finished, he lays me down in the corner, tying my leash to the hook on the wall. I fall asleep in a fetal position, my entire body shaking with pain.