Sexy Slutty Smoking Bitch

Story Info
Client and escort both enjoy a smoking blow-job session.
2.5k words
4.52
36k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Synopsis

Client and escort both get turned on during a smoking blow-job session

*

My client told me that he'd been looking forward to this day like no other. He'd booked a session with me, a couple of days earlier, and he said he was desperate to see me.

He said that just chatting to me on the phone about the arrangements for our meeting had been an amazing experience for him. He loved my voice, which is gently seductive, yet has a slight roughness to it, and the more we chatted, the more aroused he became.

Towards the end of our chat, once I'd started to realise how much he was enjoying listening to me, I threw in a few ideas for things we could try, when we met. Some of these would have sounded seriously kinky, and of course he became very curious to know more about me.

I'm a totally cock-hungry bitch who is always eager for new sexual thrills; a greedily wanton slut with an horny appetite for spunk; a fisting addict who loves to feel her cunt being stretched wide; a full-on anal whore who thrives on taking it hard and deep in the ass. Not surprisingly, I always receive more booking requests than I can handle.

As I like to tell it, there's not many as open, and into the weird and wonderful, on the same kinky level as me. I always make it plain, though, that not all my clients want me to take the role of hardcore porn-star, and I have a gentler side, which I love to show, creating a romantic, intimate atmosphere, and allowing plenty of time to let the excitement build.

He told me that he couldn't stop thinking about that call, afterwards, and that night, as he got lost in fantasies about all the filthy kinky porn-style naughtiness that I find such a turn-on, he'd worked myself up to one of his most powerful orgasms ever, while he imagined me goading him eagerly towards an intense climax.

For today, my client had devised a nice, slow, gentle, teasing fetish-style scenario that he wanted to try out. He'd already explained all the details, over the phone, and I'd been only too happy to agree to his suggestions. The scenario would allow me to take full control, throughout the session, and that, in itself, was sure to be a nice turn-on for me.

When he arrived, I was dressed as he'd requested, looking very smart, if I may say so, just like a professional businesswoman, in a crisp white blouse, short dark skirt, and sheer dark stockings. I knew I looked totally stunning.

I wasn't quite the typical businesswoman, though, and one or two aspects of my appearance would surely raise intriguing questions. My heels were very high, which made for a dramatic effect, as I'm slim, tall and leggy. My blouse was unbuttoned at the top, revealing some enticing cleavage. My fingernails were brightly painted, and my make-up was just a little on the heavy side, possibly hinting at some underlying sluttiness.

It was my Ferrari-red lipstick that would really set the alarm bells ringing, though, and as I pouted seductively, my client would have been in no doubt that, just now, I had a special kind of business in mind.

I took control of the proceedings from the start, in a smooth, assertive way, following my client's earlier requests very carefully, ushering him into the bedroom and helping him out of his clothes. Like me, he'd dressed smartly for the occasion, and I appreciated that.

Once he was naked, I tied his hands loosely, behind his back, with a pair of stockings, and had him stand a little way back from the edge of the bed.

I'd been asked to set up a smoking fetish scenario, and as I always enjoy a cigarette, I'd been happy to oblige. My client told me he didn't smoke, but somehow, cigarettes had always had a strong erotic association for him. Along with my cigarettes and an ashtray, I'd brought a glass of wine, and some iced water. Everything was ready.

My client had been very greedy, and he'd booked a long session today. He'd had to work hard, though, to persuade me to agree to that, as I'm very much in demand, every day, and I hate saying no to sex-hungry men with hard cocks.

I thought I would let my client know that I was feeling especially horny today. I turned around, bent over and lifted my skirt over my bare ass, revealing a neat butt-plug embedded snugly in my asshole. I explained that it was a new toy, an import from the USA, with an adjustable vibrating motor inside.

I sat down on the edge of the bed, my cleavage tantalisingly exposed, my skirt riding up invitingly over my lovely svelte thighs. I took a sip of wine, and then lit up. I started to tell my client about the man I'd just seen, who'd got me very turned on. I made sure I included all the kinky details. I described how I'd got carried away, while sitting on the guy's face, and how I'd almost suffocated him, drowning him in the sweet juices flowing profusely from my pussy.

After that, I'd ridden him, and got carried away again, squirting hard with every downward thrust. Finally, I'd taken a massive gob-full of spunk, and as I was savouring the taste, before swallowing it, he'd surprised me by shoving his cock into my mouth, for a final, full-on face-fuck, before taking his leave.

How my client must have envied that guy! He'd had a nice, solid, meaty cock, I said, but - I kindly added - not quite as big as the one I was looking at right now. Of course, my client believed me! I could see that he was getting very turned on, listening to me relate this story, in my gentle, seductive, rough-edged Northern voice, and his eager cock was standing proudly to attention. That was a most impressive hard-on, and I'd hardly touched him yet!

While re-living my morning's fucking, I was also getting quite aroused, and I was fingering myself quite vigorously. After a while, I stood up, and slid a couple of fingers into my client's mouth, so that he could savour the warm, sticky sweetness of my juices. I could see from the expression on his face that he really loved the taste. I slid my fingers back into my pussy, and smeared some more of my lush sticky pussy-cum on the shaft of his cock, smiling mischievously as I did so.

Then, standing very close, and towering over my client, who was quite a bit shorter than me, I took a long drag from my cigarette, let the smoke swirl round my mouth, and then leaned forward, and started to kiss him, long and deep. I took another drag, and held my mouth against his once again. I could sense that he was completely lost in the moment, no doubt delighting in the harsh bitterness of the smoke, as my tongue pushed hard against his.

Soon, though, it became too much for him, as he struggled to breathe, and he coughed violently, and tears came to his eyes. I gave him a few moments to recover, before kissing him again. I'd taken his cock in my hand, closing my fingers around it, gripping it very firmly, but I kept my hand quite still. It was just another way for me to remind him that I was in full control.

When I'd finished my cigarette, I lit another one. I pulled up a low stool, and sat down on it, just in front of him. That way, I could stay comfortable as I worked on his cock, and for a moment, the only sound in the room was the muffled whirring of the vibrating butt-plug, as it worked its special magic inside me.

I teased the cock like I hoped it had never been teased before, though that might be saying something, as I somehow had the impression that it had already been through quite a lot, over the years.

I started by stroking it very gently with the tips of my bright red fingernails. My strokes were so light that it would have been hard for my client to tell if I was touching him or not. I was sending sharp little electric shocks along the length of his shaft, and the effect was dramatic. These were high-voltage shocks that were going through him, and I didn't need any special equipment, just those long, sharp, shiny fingernails.

All this was done with studied nonchalance, and I would break off from time to time, to take a sip of wine, or draw on my cigarette. Sometimes, I would sit back a little, absorbed in my own erotic pleasure, and work my fingers deep into my pussy, making horny little squelching noises.

Then, keeping my hands well away from my client's cock, I ran the tip of my tongue up and down the shaft, and all over the heavy, swollen tip, exploring him all over, again with the lightest touch possible. I hoped he could imagine a butterfly touching down, fleetingly, on the tip of his cock, then flitting away again.

As always, I paid special attention to the very sensitive area at the base of the tip. His cock was twitching wildly, as if trying to jump away from my tongue, because the pleasure of the stimulation was simply more than it could bear.

By now I was enjoying the smoking blow-job as much as my client obviously was. All the while, though, I pretended to be totally casual and offhand, taking a long, slow drag, letting the smoke swirl over my tongue, then closing my lips over his tip, exploring its contours and taking maximum pleasure in the subtleties of its taste and texture.

I hadn't forgotten about the iced water, and it had been brought for a reason. After finishing a cigarette, I took a generous swig from the glass, and closed my lips over his tip once again. The effect was dramatic. It was all the poor guy could do to stay standing. The shock must have been unbelievable. I imagine it was as if his whole cock had just been dunked straight into an ice-bucket.

This was me revealing my mischievously cruel streak. My client hadn't requested that! I knew exactly how he'd react, though, and I couldn't stifle a girlish giggle.

After that, the cock was so unbelievably hard, it could have been sculpted from granite. The veins were standing out solidly on the shaft, and the velvet-smooth tip was gleaming impressively, polished to perfection by my expert tongue.

I started to work on it with my hand, setting up a powerful rhythmic pumping motion, angled to achieve the most intense stimulation possible, along the length of the shaft, and all round the massively swollen head. It felt so big, so solid and so incredibly hard in my firm, glove-like grip!

It didn't take much of that to tip my poor helpless client straight over the edge, and I looked on with enormous satisfaction as he dissolved in an all-consuming climax, shooting a very generous ejaculation straight into my open mouth.

I took all his spunk, devouring it eagerly, and so he couldn't have seen how much he'd given me. Still, it must have felt like a reassuringly heavyweight load. I counted three or four very strong spurts, and then several more smaller ones, as he pumped away, vigorously, until he was totally drained.

I was certainly happy enough. I closed my eyes, savouring the taste, and enjoying the thrill of the lovely warm sticky sensation in my mouth. I made a conscious effort not to swallow. I'd taken in more than I could hold in my mouth, though, and I couldn't help drooling a little.

Now, at last, it was time for me to bring this part of our session to a close. I'd thought of something else that hadn't been on my client's request list - another of my little surprises - to ensure that he'd never forget what took place when he was with me today.

I parted my lips just wide enough to take another drag on my cigarette. I could see that my client was starting to become apprehensive. His balls had been well and truly drained, and now he was surely expecting a last affectionate squeeze of the hand, before being led across to the bed or an armchair, to rest and recover.

Instead, I stood up in front of him, and as I've already mentioned, in my very high heels I was a good deal taller than him. I indicated to him that he should sit down on the stool. I leaned over him, tilted his head back, and put my hand on his chin, to ease his mouth open.

As he gazed up at me, with a rather worried look, as if expecting some reassurance from me, I leaned over him, and dribbled a stream of semen and saliva into his open mouth, blowing my smoke in at the same time. What a treat for this man with the smoking fixation! My speciality, the "smoking snowball"!

As I dribbled the last of his spunk into his mouth, I took another drag, and closed my mouth over his, for one last, deep, smoke-flavoured kiss. As I drew back, I watched him swallow, and then he spluttered a sharp cough, his cheeks red, his eyes watering once again.

With no more surprises in store for my client, I untied his hands, and led him to the bed. I let him sit there for a while, to recover. He took a gulp of my iced water, and then lay back, closing his eyes.

I took a sip of my dry white whine, and paused for a moment to enjoy it, as it blended with the lingering aftertaste of the cigarette smoke and the spunk, a magical combination!

The pleasure didn't end there, though. We still had plenty of time. I switched off my vibrating butt plug, and lay down next to him, keeping my body close to his, and caressing him gently.

As we lay together, I told him how much I'd enjoyed our smoking fetish session. After some serious hardcore fucking, earlier in the day, I was now quite content to take things gently for a while. For the moment, I was sure my client felt as though he'd been well and truly drained, with all his strength gone.

Still, he'd now experienced the magic of my sexy skills at first hand, and I reckoned that if I were to lie with him like this for a while, regaling* him with more tales of my wanton pervy kinky porn-star-style mischief, it might not be long before that poor weary cock was twitching again.

*

*regale = a nice old-fashioned word, meaning, to give great enjoyment, to entertain sumptuously, to provide refreshment - a perfect description of the experience that I offer my clients.

Submitted August 2012

Any genuinely constructive comments would be greatly appreciated.