Sexy Sophie is a Piss Mop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Freed from my grip Sophie pushed me back and opened her cum filled mouth wide, filling her lungs with air. "Oh fuck!" she breathlessly exclaimed. As she continued catching her breath Sophie leaned against me. She rested her face on my cum covered cock while I braced myself with a hand against the wall.

"That was incredible Piss Mop," I told her.

"You make me feel like dirty slut. Am I a dirty piss drinking slut?"

"You're about the dirtiest slut I've ever met," I confirmed without exaggeration.

In appreciation of my assessment Sophie took my softening cock back in her mouth to suck off the remaining cum.

Meanwhile the previously neat and tidy washroom was looking wetter than the floor of a bus station pisser at midnight. It naturally made it the perfect place to lay down with Sophie.

Sophie helped me get her out of her wet things. Her shirt and underwear were particularly wet, with her skirt mostly wet in the back making me realize that Sophie pissed herself too.

"What happen here Piss Mop?" I asked while holding her wet underwear.

"You're not the only one who needed to go. Besides, I like to piss when I cum," she admitted with smile.

I bunched up Sophie's wet shirt by the base of the toilet as a pillow and had her lay back on the floor. Sophie had an amazing body and as much fun as it was to treat her like she was just a piss drinking slut, I would have regretted it if I didn't take the opportunity to enjoy every inch of her.

I lowered myself down onto Sophie and she wrapped her arms around me pulling me in for a hot kiss. Sophie's skin felt cool and damp as the piss chilled in the open air. From her mouth I slowly kissed down her neck, over her ample breasts, licking her salted skin. Taking my time I sucked and bit her pert pink nipples as she moaned and hissed in turn. My tongue traced the round underside of Sophie's breasts, before making a line to her belly button which seemed to be acting as a tiny piss catchment basin. It wasn't much, but it was enough to give me a sample taste and I left Sophie's belly button cleaner then I found it. Moving on, the slow journey approached its savory culmination. Running my tongue down Sophie's lower belly through a tiny patch of sandy wet fuzz I finally touched her clit and received a most appreciative moan.

Her pussy was so wet and wonderful, but there was more than just her lubricating juices present. There was a hint of piss residue that made me feel I was sharing somewhat in Sophie's enthusiastic embrace of depravity.

Between Sophie's widely spread legs I licked her pussy with an enthusiastic delight. Sophie's legs rested on my shoulders and I reached around her thighs to pinch her nipples. The harder I pinched the more she gyrated her hips against my face. Eventually I got on my knees and used my arms to pull Sophie's pussy up to my mouth. I was feeling strong and horny with my cock recharging at rate I'd not experienced in a few years. Sophie's enthusiasm for swallowing and wallowing in my piss must have super charged my libido. I loved eating Sophie's pussy, but I was so turned on I had to be inside her. I just couldn't wait any longer.

Lowing Sophie back to the wet floor, I got on top of her. I positioned the head of my cock at her glistening threshold and with one thrust effortlessly filled her silky pussy. Sophie's pussy felt burning hot around my cock and her body looked inspiringly filthy on the piss covered floor. I began fucking her in long hard strokes the made her tits sway like Jell-O molds on a wobbly table. It would have been impossible for anyone to resist grabbing those jiggling mounds. Leaning against them, I squeezed them mercilessly as I fucked her harder and harder.

Sophie's head was pressed up against the toilet with nowhere to go. From my vantage point I could see the water in the bowl oscillate as Sophie's head bumped its side. Concerned for both Sophie's comfort and risk of concussion I reached for her piss soiled underwear. After dabbing them in a few of the more substantial puddles for a through soaking, I balled them up and pushed them into Sophie's willing mouth. The wet gag muffled Sophie's moans and made her breathing more laboured, but sometimes that's the price of safety.

I raised one of Sophie's legs over my shoulder and straddled the other one to get my cock as deep into her as I could go. I fucked her like that until neither of us could take it anymore. Unable to hold back I exploded deep inside Sophie's pussy. Her body shuddered and her stifled cries signaled her own wild climax, which kept me pumping as long as our orgasms went on.

Drained, I collapsed on top Sophie. As we kissed Sophie used her strong tongue to shove her crumpled underwear into my mouth. With us both laughing I spit her wet panties back out. Still snickering we resumed kissing until my softening cock slipped from her saturated pussy.

I stood up in front of Sophie so she could suck my cum covered cock and use her mouth wash off as much mess as she could. Once my dick was clean as my piss mop could make it, Sophie let me slide from her mouth.

"I think I really need to have a shower," Sophie admitted. "Would you like a towel too?"

As much as I liked the idea of Sophie wearing my piss for the rest of the afternoon, it really did feel like a shower was in order for us both.

Sophie ran the water to get it ready for us. Once she was satisfied with the temperature she lead us in. As much fun as it was getting so dirty, it felt great to get clean. It was nice having warm water wash the drying piss from our skin and feel the touch of Sophie body.

After the shower we dried off. Sophie brushed her teeth and let me borrow her tooth brush too. Once we finished cleaning up we went back to Sophie's office. Still naked, she pointed me to her couch while she ran out returning with a bottle of pinot grigio and two glasses.

"Sorry I don't have any beer to offer you, but would you like a glass of wine?"

"The wine is good for me, but if you have another glass I wouldn't mind some water too?"

"Sure, no problem. Is bottled alright?"

"Bottled's fine."

Sophie disappeared again and came back with a bottle for each of us. She put the bottles down on the coffee table before pouring us each a glass of wine.

Handing me my glass Sophie joined me on the couch cuddling up against me. "You're a lot of fun. I think you could get me to do anything. I just thought you should know. "

Putting my arm around her I said, "I like the sound of that and I believe you would do anything, wouldn't you Piss Mop?"

We both laughed and Sophie ran her hand up and down my chest, before reaching down to fondle my soft, seemingly lifeless cock.

We ended up nodding off together on the couch for about a half hour or so. A post coital nap is always pleasant and even though my cock needed the rest, when we woke up I felt I'd lost a little time with Sophie. I was the first to stir and while I sort of tried not to wake her, when I reached for the water it was enough to disturb her siesta too.

"Did I fall asleep?" she asked.

"Yep, we both did," I admitted.

Sophie took a quick sip of water too, before reaching for her wine.

As we lazed on the couch drinking wine Sophie told me that she was in disbelief about drinking my piss in the restaurant. Even though we talked about it she couldn't believe she had actually done it.

We began rehashing some of the stories we'd talked about on line and over the phone. Getting a little caught up with the sharing, I couldn't resist showing Sophie a video on my phone of the last girl who drank my piss. The video starts with the girl sucking my cock in a bathtub, then my voice whispers, "Let me see it go in." Tilting her head back the girl opened wide to reveal a stream of piss filling her mouth.

"That's just so fucking nasty Ryan!" Excitedly Sophie implored, "Film me too."

As luck would have it my phone was charged and my bladder was ready some relief too. "I'm ready whenever you are," I said while starting to stroke my halfway hard cock.

"Just let me finish my wine, I want to be able to use the glass...just in case."

Sophie kept playing with my cock as she drank her wine. Sometimes letting a little vino dribble from her lips onto my cock. It felt especially nice when she filled her mouth with wine and then carefully took my cock in her mouth without hardly losing a drop. The chilling feel of the wine in her mouth felt revitalizing to my weary penis.

Afraid my cock was on the verge of becoming resolutely hard, I grabbed my phone and stood up in front of Sophie. Knowing her cue Sophie took my cock in her mouth just as I brought her face into frame. After some preliminary cock sucking Sophie pull me from her mouth to chug down the last of her wine. Then positioning her glass under her chin, Sophie looked into the lens and declared, "Your Piss Mop is thirsty."

It took a few moments for me to get going, but Sophie sat patiently on the edge of the couch with her mouth open and ready. The first shot as always was a little wild and I splashed Sophie face, just missing her eye. Sophie's hair caught an errant splash too before I found my target. Sophie's mouth quickly filled and she had to turn her face suddenly to swallow. Unfortunately not much that sprayed off the side of her face was caught by her glass. Luckily though it was a short gulp and Sophie opened her mouth for more.

The next time Sophie's mouth filled she let the excess overflow before swallowing. The surplus spilled from her lips, down her chin, dripping into her glass. At this point at least I was able to angle a more controlled stream where I wanted it, allowing me to get most of my uncaptured flow safely into Sophie's glass.

Each time I filled Sophie's mouth after that I was able to stop pissing with hardly a splash on her face. Whatever did miss was pretty much all collected by her glass. Eventually my stream slowed to a trickle and Sophie took my cock in her mouth to suck the last few drops from me.

"So how did you like that Piss Mop?" I asked.

"That was wonderful," Sophie reported with a big smile into the camera. Then she took a big sip from her wine glass. "Ahhh, delicious!" She reported.

Shutting off the recording I sat down beside Sophie on the couch. Leaning over Sophie went back to sucking my cock and piss dappled balls. It felt great, but I could tell it would take a lot of effort to get me off again.

As if reading my mind Sophie looked up and said, "I think I have something that you might enjoy if you're willing to give it a try."

"Sure, what is it?"

"Give me a moment," Sophie said as she went over to her desk.

I was expecting her to pull out a bag of weed, but she came back with something in a plastic package.

"What's that?" I asked.

Holding it out to me Sophie countered, "What do you think it is?"

"I think it looks like a small dildo."

"Close, but it's even better than that. It's a vibrator and do you know what I'm going to do to you with it?"

"If you're doing it to me it seems the options are limited," I replied.

"Have you ever tied anything like this before?" Sophie asked.

"I've been fingered and considering how much I liked that, I can't wait to try this," I admitted.

It took a few minutes at first to get everything operational. It was a little bit of a challenge to extract the thing from its over-packaged wrapping and figure out where to put the batteries, but once that was sorted out we were ready to go.

Sophie got down on the floor between my legs to lube up my ass and the vibrator. To increase her access I spread my legs, putting a foot up each side of her on the coffee table. Sophie gently circled my asshole with her lubed finger before slowly working in the vibrator.

Once she got it inside me, she started playing with the settings. "So which of these do like?"

"That's good," I murmured. I seemed to like it on high.

One hand worked the vibrator in and out, moving it all around my ass, while the other stroked my hardening shaft. The sensation was incredible. I felt my eyes rolling to the back of my head. If I hadn't already cum twice or if Sophie were an arm wrestling champ with greater fist pumping endurance the circumstance would have had me ready to blow. I was willing, but I just wasn't used to cumming three times in an afternoon anymore. I needed something more than a hand job. Even one with a tingling stick up ass wasn't enough.

As if reading my mind or maybe giving in to her aching wrist Sophie suggested, "You can fuck my ass if you like?"

"I thought you'd never ask." Whatever her motivation, we were both on the same page.

I held out my arm for Sophie to pull me up off the couch. Taking it she leaned way back, "Jeeze, you're heavy!"

Picking up the tube of lube I led Sophie over to her desk. I bent her over to go down on her pussy and asshole first. Sophie was already plenty wet and I just kept licking from her pussy to her little pink bud. Moaning as she pulled her cheeks apart for me, Sophie's backside was becoming a sloppy mess.

Standing up behind her I squeezed lube along my shaft, slathering it in before adding a big dollop to the head of my cock. Pressing my cock at the entrance of Sophie's asshole she shivered and cooed, "Ohhh, that's cold."

I slowly worked the head of my cock inside her tight little hole and once I passed that initial point of resistance I slid with seeming ease to sudden full depth.

"OH, OW!" Sophie cried as her body tensed.

Despite the lube and her lack of resistance, Sophie wasn't prepared to be so suddenly filled. I just held her tight with my cock deep inside her ass until I could feel the tension drain from her body and the reactive clench of her ass start to relax. Slowly this time I began sliding my cock in and out of her tenderized rectum.

I fucked Sophie with her bent over her desk. I held her arms behind her back and her ample breasts flattened against the hardwood surface. With nothing else supporting her weight on the desk, and occasionally my weight too, her carnal breaths were filled with toil.

When it was beginning to seem like almost too much for her, I turned Sophie over. I tried to keep my cock inside her, but halfway through the rotation it sprang free. Once on her back with her legs up over my shoulders, I pushed my cock down to her gaping ass sliding in all the way home. Sophie let out a deep satisfied moan, contrasting with the first time I drove her ass.

I loved looking down at the sight of my cock stretching Sophie's ass and feeling her wetness against my stomach with every thrust. Her pussy was an inviting site too. I couldn't help, but play with it inside and out. When my fingers were inside her pussy I could feel my cock sliding in and out of her ass. I could feel Sophie's body convulsing too whenever the joint penetrations met inside her. With two finger inside and my thumb pressing her clit she shook and came so much that it made me wonder if she was pissing again.

I kept fucking her ass until her orgasm subsided. Then picking her up from the desk I brought her back to the couch. I placed her down over the armrest with her open asshole facing the sky. Getting down behind her I licked her sopping pussy, before plunging my tongue into her gaping red asshole. The touch of my tongue on the exposed tissue make her moan and grind back against my face.

Standing up behind Sophie and looking down her dilated ass an idea came to me. I reached for the wine glass and poured the remaining piss into the open chasm. The warm piss filled her chute with the overflow running across her pussy until the liquid contents receded an inch or so into her depths.

After returning the glass to the table I pushed my cock back down to her irrigated hole. Her ass felt warm and wet as I submerged back into Sophie's body.

The flooding of Sophie's ass with piss seemed to increase her responsiveness to even greater heights. With her doubled over the arm of the couch I pumped her ass furiously. I fucked her with increasingly long deep thrusts that her body took with unbridled enthusiasm. I literally could not have fucked Sophie any harder. With her ass was pushing back against me she cried out in full ecstasy every time I drove inside her.

Amazed at the receptiveness of Sophie ass, I repositioned her from the armrest up to back the couch. I spread her legs so she partially straddled the top of the couch with her body face down along its ridge. One leg was bent along the top and the other slung down the backrest with her foot resting on the seat cushions. This position kept me on my feet, but from the couch instead of floor I was higher up relative to Sophie and could use my entire weight to drive my cock into her ass.

I had to work really hard to bring on my third orgasm, but eventually I felt its irrevocable build. Concentrating all my weight on my pelvis, my final thrust drove deep into Sophie as I exploded. I could feel my sperm oozing into her ass as all the strength left my body.

Once my cock felt completely drained our limp bodies slid down from the back of the couch. I wrapped my arms around Sophie, cupping her ample breast as I held her. Sophie turned her head towards me so we could kiss, then we quietly laid together recovering.

Afterwards I didn't have much time to hang around, since my friend was expecting me for dinner. We did manage to watch our short film before we dressed and Sophie made me promise send her a copy as well as swearing to never post it anywhere under penalty of death.

I offered to help her clean up, but she told me not to worry. She said her ex-boyfriend, the one she went to Cambodia with, had promised to come help. Apparently they were still friends and he liked to help her clean up after she'd been with a guy. Most commonly this took the form of a vaginal tongue bath, but in this case a janitorial component was expected as well.

12