Sexy Spanish Practice Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He continued talking to his cousin as he guided my hand under the covers. The lightning jolt of physical contact was as strong as ever.

Just listening to Diego talk was almost enough to make me blow my wad. But now he was running my open palm down his stomach and onto the big, pulsing erection he was already sporting.

He continued talking to Angel as I flung the covers off of him. "Si...la tia Gabriela? Aye, que bueno!"

I felt that I had somewhat neglected the front of Diego's body last night (besides his cock, of course). His need to come had been so urgent that there wasn't much time for the rest of him.

I straddled my muscular beauty and started on his chocolate nipples, wetting them with my tongue and gently applying my teeth. His chest swelled and hot breath washed over me. "Si...si, no está muy lejos, verdad...?"

I made a trail with my tongue between the mounds of his pecs, down the center of his heaving torso (he still tasted so clean from the shower last night) and probed into his triangle-shaped navel. As he wrapped up his phone conversation, he placed a hand on my head and pushed me down to his waiting cock.

"Muy bien, primo, hasta luego, un besito- ahhh..." I had ingested his big, juicy dick all the way down to the base, the head dabbing against the back of my throat. My eyes starting to water from the sheer girth of it as I moved up and down. "No, no, estoy bien, perdón, hasta luego!" He hung up quickly. If my mouth weren't plugged with his cock, I would have laughed that I had made him moan like that while talking to his cousin.

Diego tossed the phone aside and threw back his arms with another big "ahhh." He adjusted himself, pushing his throbbing hardon deeper into the my throat. "Aye, Geem, Geem...Geem-cito..."

Placing both hands on top of my head, he guided me as I sucked: in and out, all the way down. He was so thick it made me gag a few times.

The night before, it had been so urgent. I'd barely gotten my lips around him before he exploded. Now I had time to savor him, to take him all the way in and feel his heartbeat pounding in his shaft.

Que tengo miedo a perderte

Perderte después

I looked up to see a wicked smile spreading across his face as he began to sing again. He knew the effect it had on me and I felt myself rise to attention in my pajama bottoms. He guided my mouth as I listened to his silky voice, interrupted now and again by sighs.

After a while, I pulled out to admire his impressive organ, the size and shape and of it. I kissed all the way up one side and down the other, sucking the loose skin as I went, leaving little pink hickies as I had done on his body the night before.

I had him moaning in no time. A few good, hard strokes with my hand was all it took. He shot. The first spurt jumping all the way to his chest (luckily, his crucifix had fallen over his shoulder again) the rest leapt across his stomach and thighs. I couldn't help but give a whistle as he came and came, covering himself with leche, almost as much as I had swallowed during his last eruption.

Diego fell back with another satisfied groan, hugging and caressing himself, rubbing at the semen on his chest. I gave his balls a squeeze. "Vaya," I said, shaking my head in disbelief, "tanta leche tienes en estos huevos, no? Increible!" (Basically saying you have so much sperm/milk in these balls/eggs).

He looked down at me with a self-satisfied grin, hands behind his head again. "Si, hay mucha," he agreed matter-of-factly.

I chuckled at this new found cockiness. Somehow, the quiet ones always end up being the biggest sex pots. I guess that's why I like them the best.

I suddenly had the urge to take him down a peg by scooping up some of what was on his chest and holding it to his mouth.

"Pruébate," I said, teasingly, "pruébate la leche, es muy sabrosa." I was half joking when I asked him to taste his own spooge. But then to my surprise, he actually did lick it off of my fingers. He frowned with comical disgust and shook his head. "No, no me gusta..."

I laughed. Perfectly fine by me. I took the rest for myself.

...

I made us both a breakfast of scrambled eggs and sausage ("un desayuno estadounidense clásico, para usted." A classic American breakfast, for you). We sat together in my armchair, eating from the same large plate. I in my t-shirt and plaid bottoms, Diego still nude with one cheek on my lap. I rubbed his back and shoulders as we ate.

Diego thought the meal was okay, but said he usually prefered eggs with spices and peppers mixed in. I reached down and cupped his balls. "Prefiero mis huevos con leche," I said, "con mucha leche como estos huevos aquí." I watched that shy, yet cocky grin spread across his face.

I was thrilled that he had allowed me to enjoy his body so fully: his lips, his cock, his ass. That he was willing to get naked for me even as I kept my clothes on.

I thought about asking if he had enjoyed the experience, but as I caressed his balls, his cock started getting hard yet again. As that thick, purple head bobbed up to look at me, I was pretty sure I knew the answer.

Diego was not the first multi-comer I'd ever been with (though his orgasms were the biggest I could recall).

I wondered how many more times he might be able to come in a day. Just how much leche was in those balls of his? I would have loved to find out. I was tempted feast on his dick a third time, right there in the middle of the living room.

But soon enough, I got a message from Angel, saying that he was just ten minutes away.

...

Once fully dressed in his tight jeans and black shirt, Diego looked just as much of a lady killer (or maybe a "man killer") as he had at Marla's. If I had any doubt that he had enjoyed what we'd done, he wrapped his arms around me, suctioning his lips to my mouth for a last, mind-blowing kiss.

Amazing as his kisses always were, I noted that this was the first one he had actually initiated. The body worship, combined with the two blowjobs I'd given him seemed at last to be awakening a sexual side that hadn't been totally clear through his shyness. I could only imagine what a second encounter with him could lead to.

A bit lightheaded now, I presented him with a folded piece of paper that I explained had my phone number and email. "Vas a contactarme, no?"

He gave me a big, unabashed smile, "si, claro Geem, que padre conocerte!"

I nearly stuck the paper into the pocket of his shirt, but then the naughty side of me decided to shove it down the front of his pants. They were so tight that I couldn't fit much more than a finger inside his briefs. But I did at least get one last feel of that hefty cock of his. Diego gave an exasperated laugh as I stroked him one last time, another "dios mio" under his breath. But there he was, getting hard just the same.

Once he was out my door, I hoped he would contact me and that we could meet again, either before he left on Tuesday or at some point in the future. If it meant getting my mouth on that amazing body of his one more time, I figured it would be worth going all the way to Mexico for.

12