Sexy Trailer Park Teen Ch. 03

Story Info
18yr old & GIANT COCK 70 yr old stepdad begin their HOT fuck.
5k words
4.32
147.7k
82
1

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/15/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shoguy
shoguy
2,265 Followers

How a knockout eighteen year old becomes obsessed with older men of wealth and power, but especially a lust for men with enormous cocks.

Obsession with my red-neck stepdaddies gargantuan cock.

After listening to the two black teens talk about how they fucked my stepdaddy and that his massive cock was all they thought about, I was going insane with lust and knew I had to fuck him myself.

After a few minutes a car finally pulled up and I was finally able to go inside. As I waited for the black teens to pull off I just stood there frozen, thinking about what I had just heard about my new stepdad and the sight of the most enormous cock I ever saw as it hung way down between his legs. The sight of that monster cock was now burned in my brain and the thought of him fucking me with it caused me to almost cum.

When I went inside I looked for him but he wasn't there. I realized he went out the front door as I heard his truck start and drive off. Hearing his truck start I ran to the front door to stop him, but he had already peeled off down the dirt road.

I knew that if he was there I was sure I would have fucked him. I was so turned on that when I went to my room I tore all my clothes off, except for my white high heel pumps and masturbated to the sight of my new stepdaddies massive cock going in and out of my soaking pussy. I even remember moaning to myself,

"Oh you red-neck bastard, fuck me with that huge-assed cock. Fuck daddy. Make me cum."

Even though I was dating Bobby Ray my mind was all on my stepdaddy now. Every second of the day. No matter if I wanted to I just couldn't get his huge horse cock and the dominant way he fucked out of my mind, and more importantly, I didn't want to!

To really make me hunger that massive cock I would hear him and my mother fucking every night and I would go insane as I thought about his cock. Her shrieks of how huge his cock was only added to my desperation to fuck him.

My mothers screams that came out of her bedroom at night had me going insane as I clung to the image of my stepdaddies huge hanging cock and how bad I wanted to fuck him.

Two days after I turned eighteen I was cheerleading at a football game. After the football game I got dropped off at home by a friend from school. My boyfriend had to work the night shift at the 7-11 that night and couldn't come to the game.

As I walked up to the front door I heard the unmistakable sounds of my mother getting fucked. I just had to see his huge cock in action, so I snuck around the side of the trailer where I was able to look inside my mothers bedroom.

"No fucking way," I said under my breath as the sight of Wardell and his monster cock slamming in and out of my mothers stretched-out pussy was instantly burned in my brain for life.

For more than two hours straight I watched my mother get pummeled by the biggest cock I ever saw or imagined. When I saw it hanging down in front of him the day he fucked the two black teens I couldn't believe the sight of it, but now seeing it freakishly stick out from his boney, almost emaciated body like a massive log had me in shock.

I couldn't believe how he was making my mother cum. He flipped her from position to position as he fucked her at lighting speed as her pussy actually squirted all over the bed. I had heard of squirting but until now never actually saw what it looked like.

As I watched my mother and Wardell fuck I was totally awestruck that he could fuck for so long and so hard without cumming. When he did cum, I couldn't believe how much load flew out of his great big cock, as I watched him shot off all over my mothers stomach, her tits, face and ass. I never in my life ever saw so much cum. One time he shot so hard it went flying over my mothers head and onto the floor.

As he was shooting his load he yelled at her to suck it dry. It was then that he and I made eye contact. While he was fucking her he saw me out of the corner of his eye. I watched as my mother obeyed his command, directing his huge cockhead to her mouth as she drank it for almost a minute. As she was sucking him he was grinning at me slyly. I didn't move and just stared back in complete disbelief. His massive cock had me in a spell and I knew he was loving every second, knowing that I was watching.

I actually came myself watching my mother swallow load after load until she couldn't match his ferocity, then saw cum spill out of the corners of her mouth and drip to the floor as she desperately tried to swallow.

As his cum was shooting out of his giant cockhead I watched him take his giant shaft in his hands and fire his remaining spurts right on her face, and as he did he looked over at me with that devilish grin. It was so wild. I couldn't believe that this scrawny guy could come so hard and so much. I watched as blasts of cum flew into her hair and ran down onto the black thigh high stockings she was wearing.

The next incredible thing was that after he came, he was still rock hard and still angry to fuck. He grabbed my mother by her cum filled hair and took her to the dresser and spread her legs and he took hold of his massive shaft.

Once his monster was lined up with her pussy he slammed his massive hard- on into her and fucked her for another half hour. During this time all she did was squirt and scream about how huge his cock was and how much she loved fucking it. That two hour wild fuck ended with her squatting on her pumps and sucking him off again with cum splashing her entire body again.

After he came he stayed hard in my mothers hands. I was playing with myself like crazy, touching my breasts as I circled my throbbing clit with the other hand. I then watched Wardell get behind my mother and fuck her from behind, with his enormous cock. As he fucked her from behind he lifted her right leg and held her high heel pump while he pounded into her like a mad-man.

When he came he pulled his huge cock out and shot all over her pussy and after five huge blast splattered against her asshole and cunt he brought it up to her mouth, as cum splattered on her back and shot past her face.

Grabbing her by the air he yelled for her to turn around. As soon as she did he spurted five more blasts of cum right into her face. As he came she was fingering her clit and cumming herself. As I watched I bit my lower lip and exploded along with them. It was the hottest thing I ever saw, and I knew I had to fuck him so bad.

After watching my mother get fucked by my stepdaddies enormous cock, I was sex-crazed to fuck it. Boyfriend or even if I was married to him, I just had to have my new stepdaddies old red-neck monster cock.

From that day I was haunted by images of my stepdaddies enormous cock. When I was in school or at cheerleading practice or at home, all I could think about was what it would be like to jerk his massive cock through my hands, then to put my lips oh his enormous crown until it shot a load of hot cum in my mouth and then to have it buried in my pussy.

I was going out of my mind and became obsessed with having to have it; so much so that I felt just like the black girl when she said that she wanted to be his. Now it was me thinking I wanted my seventy year old stepfather and that I wanted to be his.

I was consumed with lust for my stepdaddies huge cock, so much so that I started walking around the trailer in my short shorts and pumps with sheer blouses that visibly showed my braless breasts and inch long nipples to get his attention. Even when my mother was home and they were cuddled up on the sofa. As she scowled at me I saw his eyes burning holes through my blouses, bras and tight shorts.

One day when I came home from cheerleading practice I watched him glare at me as I walked by dressed in my short cheerleader skirt and tight, white blouse. When I went to my room I turned a loud rock song on and changed into my short shorts. I then put on a sheer, transparent blouse without a bra and stepped into a pair of brown high heel pumps.

Walking into the kitchen I could feel his eyes burning holes right through me. Looking into the refrigerator I purposely crossed one pump over the other and bent forward. I could feel the back of my shorts creep up and show my ass cheeks.

When I looked back over my shoulder I was happy to see his eyes glued to me. I shot him a sly knowing grin then shut the door and walked to him. As I walked to him his eyes were all over my body, tracing from my pumps to my long legs and to my 34DD braless breasts.

When I got to him I took the cigarette from his hand and took a drag from it. Once my lungs were filled I pursed my lipstick covered lips and released a cloud of smoke. I then took a sip from his beer while grinning slyly at him.

I could see it in his eyes that he was confused about the sudden change in behavior towards him. I could see that he didn't know what to think. Bending down I gave him a quick peck on the lips then spun around and went to my room. As I walked away I could feel his eyes all over me and even heard him mumble something about how sexy I was. I walked slowly to make sure he got a great view of my ass. My pumps clicked on the wood floor and made it a wicked scene.

Desperately hoping he would follow me I left my door open and began dancing to a loud rock song I had playing because of practicing for the upcoming county fair contest. When he came to the door I grinned slyly at him while he watched my every move. Grinning slyly at him I walked over and took another drag from his cigarette and a sip from his beer.

"You like watchin me baby?" I said with a sly grin.

"Fuck yeah. You knows I do sexy...Fuckin body a yours been drivin me fuckin nuts," he sneered.

"Umm...I really like hearing that lover," I said in a throaty groan as I took another drag from his cigarette.

"Saw you watch me fuck her last night," he said with a deep resonant voice.

"Fuck...could believe it," I said as he continued to gaze at me with a deep hunger in his eyes.

"Knowin you was watchin made me fuck the shit outa her."

"Ummm, wereyou thinking about me," I said as my finger traced across the freakish bulge in his pants.

"Fuck...you knows I was, Sexy."

"Oh fuck," I groaned. "I never saw a cock so fucking huge."

I then leaned forward and our tongues instantly started flicking violently across each other's. In my pumps I towered over my red-neck stepdaddy just like the two black teens. It got real hot, real fast between us with my deep groaning sounds filling the air around us.

"Ummm," I groaned as his tongue flew across mine.

Unfortunately just as my hand went down his scrawny chest to reach for his crotch the dogs we have started barking and we realized that my mother had just got home from work.

"Fucking bitch," I snarled, pissed that my mother was home.

Just at the time my mother met Wardell I started dating a guy who had graduated the year before me. His name was Bobby Ray. He was a High School quarterback from my High School who was scouted by many professional teams and was offered major college full-paid scholarships, until he blew out his knee in the championship High School game last year. After losing his chance for a scholarship he took a job as assistant manager of the local 7-11 gas station.

The next day was Saturday. I was going to compete in a best looking teen contest at a county fair. My mother told me she had to work that day and so did my boyfriend. When my mother told me Wardell was going to drive me to the fair I slyly grinned to myself and instantly felt my pussy get wet.

'Oh he'll drive me alright,' I thought to myself as I imagined that this would be our opportunity to finally fuck each other.

When my mother said that she was out for cigarettes and beer my boyfriend bounced up to drive her to his store saying he could make off with things free. It seemed that lately my mother and boyfriend were getting really cozy with each other. I had my suspicions about the two of them but I didn't care because my mind was all about fucking my stepdad.

As soon as they left I came into the living room dressed in my short shorts, black pumps and a sheer, white blouse without a bra. Because of being turned on and not having on a bra my inch long nipples were poking through the sheer blouse in the most obscene way, as if they were advertising that I was horny to get fucked.

As Wardell sat sipping a beer and smoking a cigarette on the sofa I saw him instantly look away from the TV and watched his eyes as they were now glued to my body as I walked towards him slowly, and deliberately.

With a sly grin on my face, I purposely crossed one leg in front of the other as my high heels clicked with each step as they made contact with the old, worn-out floor in the trailer. The clicking of my pumps filled the cigarette smoke filled room with the sound of something very sexy and very naughty.

I then handed him a pair of scissors.

"Scissors," he asked with a curious look on his face.

"Now that I'm eighteen I want to show-off my ass a little more to the judges, just to guarantee that I'll win," I said in a heated voice.

"There's never a problem with you winning sexy," he said as he took in the sight of every inch of me.

"Thanks daddy," I said with a with a sly grin and in a teasing voice," but I really want to make sure I win the big cash prize today."

"What does ya wants me to do with these, Sexy? With his eyes all over me as if I was a piece of meat.

I then held out my hand and Wardell took it as put one pump up on the beat-up table then stood on it.

"Oh fuck," I heard him groan as I stood on the table with my ass cheeks hanging out of my shorts and my white pumps right in front of his face.

"I want you to cut the bottoms of my shorts so that my ass shows a little more."

"Fuck. Those sexy cheeks of yours is already showin real nice like baby," he said with a sly grin as he ran his hand across each cheek.

I then squatted on my pumps and gave him a soft kiss on the lips. "Umm, thanks for the compliment baby," I said in a hot, throaty voice then stood up.

The second his hands made contact with my ass I felt a spark shoot right through me and my already hard nipples ache with desire.

Causing me to groan I said in a low, throaty voice, "Just a little more, baby. Just cut them little more."

"Anything for you,Sexy," he said with a wide grin that showed a mouth-full of missing teeth as his hand continued to run across my ass.

I was so hot I squatted down again and this time our tongues flew out and lashed against each other's for a few minutes. The taste of beer and cigarettes were all over his mouth. This made our untamed kiss even more wicked.

After our hot kiss I groaned then stood up again and felt his hands go right to my ass again.

"Perfect ass... Fuck, what a fuckin great ass," he snarled as his hands ran over my exposed cheeks.

"Umm,"I purred in a low groan, "I'm so happy you like it baby," I said as I felt his hand go from one cheek to the other.

"Fuck, I've been wantin this wild ass of yours since the first time I laid eyes on it," he sneered.

"Oh baby...Ummm I'm so glad to hear that," I groaned then added slyly, "and I've been goin crazy wanting to fuck that big-assed cock of yours from the day I stood outside and listened to you fuck those two black sluts and the other night when I watched you fuck mom for two hours straight."

"Yeah baby and now yous gonna be my slut, right?"

"Oh fuck. I wanna be your newest slut so bad...I wanna be yours." I wanna know whats it like to fuck that in demand huge-assed cock," I howled.

"You knows every time I was givin it to that bitch-ass mother of yours alls I was thinkin bout was fuckin the shit out of you,Sexy," he sneered as his hands ran over my ass cheeks.

"Ummm, "I groaned in a deep throaty voice happy beyond words.

"So you saw those two black sexy's I fucked and you saw yo mother and I fuckin. I only fuck sluts Kacy. Sluts that knows how to worship and fuckin please a real big cock. So is that the kinda slut you are or wanna be for me,Sexy."

I then squatted down and we started kissing hard for a few seconds.

"Oh fuck baby. Just wait till you see the kinda slut I'm gonna be for you," I said in a hot voice.

"That's real nice, Sexy, cuz I wants your pussy bad. Waited way too long for it already," he snarled as his fingers ran between my ass cheeks all the way down to my rock-hard clit.

"Oh fuck," I groaned then kissed him hard.

"You know, Sexy, this has taken a lot longer than I thought it would, but I'm a real glad you gots to see this big dick of mine," he growled as he squeezed each ass cheek in his hands.

"Oh baby I'm so sorry you had to wait for this pussy," I groaned then added in a hot raspy voice as I ran my finger across his massive bulge that strained against the front of his pants, "anyone with a cock as fucking huge as yours should never have to wait for any pussy."

Instantly our tongues flew out and began lashing at each others in a wild duel.

"If I only knew," then paused as I squeezed his massive bulge, "this great big cock of yours would have been fucking this pussy the second you wanted it baby."

Our tongues flicked wilily at each others for a few seconds then I broke it off and stood up as his hands went back to caressing my ass.

His hands were old and calloused, but his touch of his wrinkled, cracked skin was sending sparks through my body. My nipples were aching just from his hands caressing my ass. "Oh fuck lover those hands feel so fuckin nice," I groaned.

"Such a sexy ass," he groaned.

I was in absolute disbelief that I was getting so turned on by a toothless redneck that was almost fifty years older than me. I knew it was all because of him having such a monstrous cock. I was going crazy from the feeling of his hands on my ass as he held the scissors while he carefully cut around my sharply ass cheeks.

"Ok sexy, now I'm cut these shorts to where's I wants to see your hot ass," he sneered.

"Yeah baby...Your ass now... All yours baby," I groaned.

"Yeah baby, my ass," then added with a twisted confidence, "and now my pussy," he grinned as his finger trailed down my ass crack to the mouth of my dripping cunt.

"Fuck yeah...all yours now lover," I groaned.

As he cut each side of the bottoms of my shorts I could feel his hot breath on my skin. I was groaning softly as I felt the scissors on my exposed skin. After he cut around both sides I turned so that I could see the reflection of my ass in the mirror on the wall.

" Ummm. Nice," I said in a deep throaty voice.

"Fuck. What an ass," he growled under his breath.

"You like that ass baby," I added hotly.

"Fuck sexy. Neva seen an ass as fine as yours," he snarled as his hands ran over one cheek than the other.

"Ummm, feels so fucking nice," I groaned as electricity shot though my body just from his touch.

"Perfect ass Kacy," he said as his old chapped hand ran over each ass cheek.

"Oh fuck," I groaned.

I was so turned on by his touch. He had me so hot that I was right on the edge of cumming. It was also the first time I ever heard him call me by my first name which made me real hot.

"Show me how much you like my ass baby," I said in a throaty voice as I looked down at him with hunger in my eyes.

Before I even finished the sentence, my stepdad began thrashing my ass cheeks with his tongue.

"Oh fuck," I groaned deeply as I bit my lower lip.

"Delicious ass," he growled as his tongue thrashed at my exposed asshole.

"Oh fuck. That feels so fucking good," I wailed out loud, going crazy by the way my stepdaddy was going at my ass like a wild animal.

" Lets see this pussy," he snarled as he pulled my newly cut shorts to the side.

shoguy
shoguy
2,265 Followers
12