Sexy Trailer Park Teen Ch. 06

Story Info
Teen and huge cock stepdad continue insane fucking.
6.1k words
4.52
81.4k
62
3

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/15/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shoguy
shoguy
2,244 Followers

Teen stunner and red-neck stepdad spend the weekend in a hotel. Non-Stop FUCKING!

After half an hour of kissing and licking all over my ass he stood and our tongues resumed that sexy, depraved kissing. As I returned his kisses, meeting his tongue with a deep lust-filled passion my hands were lustfully pumping up and down and twisting all over his massive shaft with my long fingers barely reaching around half of it!

We remained in this sexy kiss for almost an hour. I was so turned to by him and the way he kissed. He had me so hot that I actually came four times during this sinful kiss and from pumping all over his freakish cock.

After kissing so passionately Wardell began to get agitated and demanded that I suck his big cock. He pushed me down by my shoulders and said in an angered tone,

"Suck it ...SUCK THAT BIG COCK NOW!"

"Of fuck lover...suck you all day and night," I groaned in a deep, sultry voice as I squatted on my pumps.

I was so eager to please him that I instantly began licking all over his massive cock feverously.

"I wanna be yours so bad," I groaned as I looked up at him.

"SUCK IT," was his only response, he said in a commanding voice that sent a chill down my spine.

"Oh fuck," I instantly groaned as I instantly reached for his monster cock.

Although I desperately wanted to hear him say I was his, the sight of his mammoth cock and the way it jettisoned out from his body had me frantically licking all over and under it. I was crazed with lust and all I could think about was pleasing every inch of it and giving him exactly the way he wanted. Exactly what he needed.

"Yeah..Thats it, Sexy," he groaned in a low voice the second I ran my tongue against his pulsing shaft.

Opening my mouth to where I felt my jaw actually crack I was just barely able to insert his huge cock head into it.

"Oh fuck," he instantly groaned, which made me so wet to hear.

Once my jaw was stretched wide I began passionately sucking on his head while my hands stroked up and down on his towering shaft.

"Fuck, Sexy...you're real fuckin good," he moaned as his grapefruit sized cockhead was lodged in my mouth.

Because of his massive girth all that I could manage getting into my mouth was his cock head! I continued to moan all over his huge cock while I sucked it.

'Fuck, not only is his cock a foot long, but it must be at least ten inches around!' I thought to myself in disbelief as I gripped his huge cockhead in my mouth.

" Fat cock," I moaned as I kissed all over the length of his shaft.

"Gonna stretch yo pussy a mile wide...and fuck it right into the ground," he hissed.

"Cumming," I snarled, just from the thought of it inside me again, stretching me out as wide as a beer can then spurting-off way up inside me.

As I continued to look up at him with lust I continued to tell him that his cock was so fucking big and that I loved playing with it and fucking it. As I uttered my love for his massive cock I pumped and jacked it through my salvia coated hands.

I knew he was close to cumming because of the way his huge shaft was throbbing in my outstretched hands and by his low guttural moans. I knew he was real close so I pumped it even faster and with more lust in and out of my hands.

"Come on baby, let me pump your giant cock till it jacks all over this fucking room...Let me see how much cum is stored up in this monster cock of your...Let me see your great, big cock shoot lover... Pop it for me baby...gotta watch this huge-fucker cum," I hissed in a lust-filled voice.

"Oh fuck, Sexy," he snarled letting me know he was about to cum.

Leading up to him cumming his giant cockhead began flowing like a faucet. His pre-cum in itself was amazing. It leaked out in a steady stream for almost two minutes and as it did my mouth and throat were rewarded with the wonderful taste of his pre-seed.

After drinking down his wonderful sap I felt his body tighten and his massive cock begin to throb. Taking his cock in my hands I continued to pump it lovingly.

"Yeah, Sexy," he said in a low, deep voice.

Suddenly I felt his giant shaft throb and a long burst of cum leapt out of his huge pulsing cock head and splattered against the mirror on the opposite side of the room. It was followed by ten more powerful blasts.

"Don't stop pumpin it," he shouted as blast after blast of long ropes of cum shot out from his crown.

"Oh fuck...so much load," I groaned in disbelief, as burst after burst shot out of his pulsing crown without any signs of stopping.

"Play with that snatch," he snarled.

As cum was leaping from his giant cock at a rapid rate I reached down and rubbed my aching clit and shuttered and came myself as I watch the amazing spectacle in disbelief. Here was a seventy year old man that could fuck longer and cum harder than all the guys my age combined.

"Oh fuck," I wailed as cum continued to launch out of his giant cock in high archs.

"You fuckin that snatch?" he roared.

"Oh fuck," I groaned as my fingers flew over my distended clit than into my scorching, wet sex.

"Yeah, fuck that sexy snatch," he snarled as cum continued to burst from his monster cock in these startlingly long ropes.

"Gonna cum," I groaned as I began to explode in a volcanic wave.

When he finally finished shooting, about thirty long ropes of hot cum had landed and coated everything in its path. Pulling me up to him we immediately began a wild and hot kiss, as he pulled my hair then pushed his fingers into my mouth and made me suck on them.

As I greedily sucked his fingers he said in a menacing tone,

"Now we'll fuck all night, Sexy... Time to learn what its like to be fucked by an angry cock you young sexy you."

"Oh baby," I purred, knowing what was in store for me.

As he said this I could feel his huge cock rub against my leg and was amazed that my stepdaddy had another raging hard on.

"Fuck this cock is so fucking huge again," I groaned in disbelief.

"You ready to fuck again baby?" he snarled in a way that told me even if I couldn't or didn't want to he was going to fuck me anyway.

I was moaning wildly.

"Oh fuck baby, I want your great big sexy cock inside my pussy so fucking bad ...So fucking bad."

Through the night Wardell and I fucked in every position. We were like two animals in heat. We each had a desperate need to please each other and a bizarre need to out fuck each other. As the hours and days passed I couldn't believe that Wardell was actually seventy eight years old. His stamina to fuck for hours was unlike anything I could ever imagine.

At one point while we were standing and kissing he grabbed me by the waist and flipped me over and held me in an upright 69 position. While I was suspended in air he ate my pussy and ass while I eagerly pumped and licked all over his great big hard on. For more than half an hour we both enjoyed this amazing oral fuck position.

As my stepdaddy held me upside down this way all I could think about was how enormous his cylinder-like cock was in addition to him being so strong, especially for being such a scrawny guy.

After this hot oral tongue fucking, both my turned on pussy and his huge red-necked cock needed to fuck again. He spun me off and I immediately walked towards the wall.

The naughty sounds of my high heels clicking on the wood floor as I stepped off the carpeted area drew his attention to my turned on ass as it rose up and down in a seductive rhythm as my long legs walked towards the wall had his complete attention.

"Fuckin so fuckin sexy," he said as he pumped his freakish cock as he looked at me hungrily.

Standing against the wall I crossed one pump over the other then cupped my 34DD breasts as I watched him pump his freakish cock.

"So fuckin hot," he growled as he watched me messaging my breasts and pinch my inch long nipples.

"Oh baby," I moaned in a deep, throaty voice as I looked into his burning eyes.

The sexual tension in the air between us was so hot as we looked at each other with a wild hunger. I was going insane as I watched him stroke his monster cock. It was so huge it looked like a big cylinder in his hand, like a liter soda bottle.

After a few minute of just starring at each other hungrily I said in a devilish way,

"Oh baby, come and fuck me with that great big fucking cock of yours...Come fuck your newest teen pussy with that huge assed red-neck cock lover."

Wardell let go of his cock and I gasped as it hung down just above his knee. As he walked to me it thumped from side to side in a terrifying way that sent a chill down my spine. 'Oh fuck... its so fucking huge...as big as a fucking log,' I thought to myself as it thumped from knew to knee as he came to me.

The look on his face was that of a man who was locked-up for decades.

The second he came to me he grabbed me by my waist and spun me around so that my face was plastered to the wall. He then pushed against my lower back with one hand while he forced my legs apart.

"Oh fuck," I groaned as I felt his giant cockhead pry my wet fuck-lips apart.

There was no taking his time to let me adjust to his massive cock this time. He was like a raging bull. He had an almost violent quality to him as he grunted while fucking his monster cock into me forcefully.

"Fuckin tight pussy," he roared as his huge cock burrowed into me.

"OH FUCK," I groaned as I threw my head back against the wall from the terror of taking such a huge cock.

At first I was terrified of his massive cock stretching me beyond what I knew my pussy could bear. Even though I fucked it earlier, the fright of it was still burned in my brain. I was so tense from fright that I felt the backs of my feet come out of my pumps as I pushed off my toes.

"Settle-down, Sexy, I'll make this big cock fit real nice inside your hot snatch," he sneered.

"Oh fuck, so mother fucking huge," I groaned though gritted teeth.

As he fucked his monster into me my pussy was exploding violently as his massive shaft stretched my pussy wide apart.

Angling his huge cock from side to side in a way to stretch me out wide it took fifteen minutes for him to reach the back of my pussy.

The whole time I went insane from the incredible sensations that ripped through me from being fucked by such a massive cock. My pussy was treated to six incredible orgasms from the feeling of the veins of his shaft against the walls of my pussy.

"OH FUCK," he roared in a voice that made me shiver the second he bottomed out inside me.

That's when my eyes literally rolled into the back of my head. I felt molten blasts of cum splashing against the walls of my pussy. Grabbing me by my hips he pulled me close as he kept firing burst after bust of lava-like cum deep inside the back of my pussy.

When I looked back I saw him leaning back as his ribs pushed through his scrawny chest. As he continued to cum he had the most disturbed and contorted look on his face. It made me think of those Werewolf movies.

"Ohhhh fuck," I wailed as his huge cock bursting-off inside me triggered my pussy, making me cum violently over the freakish girth of his giant cock.

It was these times where our heads were thrown-back and our bodies trembled for the intensity of our duel orgasms. This happened every time my huge-cock stepdaddy first bottomed-out inside me.

I realized that it was because my pussy would convulse in the tiny convulsions, as if it took his huge shaft and began milking it. This was so intense for him that it caused him to immediately explode.

"Fuck lover, you gotta warn me when that huge-assed cock of yours is ready to drop a load," I groaned, "that huge-assed fucker cums so hard I almost black out.

"It's that squeezing fuck-hole of yours, Sexy...the way it opens and closes around my dick in that pulsing-way it do's.

I knew then that it was because my pussy would convulse in these rapid-fire tremors, as if it took his huge shaft and began milking it. This was so intense for him that it caused him to immediately explode.

"Once I feels that hot cunt clampin down on me and starts that milkin thing it does, my big dick starts firin-off." "Cunt a yours is too fuckin good."

I remember when we fucked in the back of his truck how I was so excited that my pussy caused this reaction, but I was also disappointed that it was over so fast. It reminded me of all my boyfriends. But I learned real quick that all it did was rage my stepdaddy to the point where he stayed rock-hard inside me and fucked me like an insane wild-man.

Just like in his truck this is when the wild, punishing, non-stop fucking started, except now he was behind me fucking in and out me at lightning speed, instead of being on top of me.

"Fuckin deep pussy," he roared as he held me by my narrow hips and slammed in and out of me.

"So fucking good," I cried at him while I looked over my shoulder as I made eye contact with him.

The look I saw on my stepdaddies face was absolutely contorted and as he positioned his monster cock into me I could easily make-out the outline of his ribs were bursting through his scrawny chest.

"Fuck me," he snarled, letting me know he wanted me to fuck him.

"Oh Fuck...hold still lover," I groaned as I looked back at him with lust covering my entire face. "Let me fuck that monster cock...let my pussy make love to it," I groaned in a voice that let him know I was happy to please him.

Keeping one pump crossed over the other I began gliding my pussy back up the length of his freakish cock. Going slow at first my body trembled from the blissful excitement of feeling his giant cockhead going up inside me as the wild maze of protruding veins messaged the walls of my burring cunt.

"Oh fuck, Sexy," he groaned. That's real fuckin good baby...that's right message that big dick a mines."

"Oh God what a cock," I moaned back as my pussy exploded all over his massive shaft.

"Baby," he groaned out-loud as my pussy bottomed out against his crotch.

That was when he held on tightly to my hips as his giant cock began firing away, filling my pussy with a molten cum that could fill a small swimming pool.

"Oh fuck," I snarled as I exploded along with him.

"That clinging snatch," he snarled.

"Love your cum," I moaned in a heated voice, "Ummm, so much," I groaned.

"FUCK IT," he implored in a voice that had a hint of rage in it.

I instantly began to spiral my ass around and around, using it like a cork-screw on my stepdaddies super-human cock.

"Oh fuck...what an ass...what a wild ass," he sneered in a deep voice.

"Fucking cock is still so fuckin hard," I groaned in disbelief from the fact that he just filled my cunt with a bucket of molten cum.

"Fuck it, Sexy!" he snarled angrily as I began going up and down the length of his enormous shaft.

"You like the way I fuck?" I groaned as I looked back at his contorted face.

"Oh fuck," he snarled. " perfect cunt."

As I continued to fuck him his groans told me everything I need to hear.

My pussy stayed wrapped around his massive shaft as I fucked his giant cock up and down the length of his monster cock for over an hour. Slow fucking back and forth on his freakish length and massive girth had my pussy exploding in hundreds of orgasms.

I was so thrilled that my fucking him caused him to cum three times. Each time he erupted caused violent shocks to go off inside my pussy which turned into these multiple climaxes that came one after the other.

After that hour he spun me around and we kissed like lovers. It was a passionate kiss that had our tongues dancing across each others and had my body trembling from being so turned on.

After twenty minutes of sexy kissing took hold of his giant cock and brought it to the mouth of my scorching pussy.

"Need more of that sexy fuck-hole," he bellowed as he hoisted his huge cock to the mouth of my pussy and began inching it back inside me.

"Oh God...oh fuck," I whimpered biting my lower lip as my seventy eight year old stepdaddies monster cock pried my lips apart as it began burrowing its way back inside my scorching pussy.

"Oh fuck," I shuddered in anticipation of the agony my pussy would experience from the trauma of his massive cock as it sliced its way, way up inside me

The comforting thing was that I knew from having fucked him earlier that once my pussy adjusted to the massive size of his giant cock, it would give me the most explosive orgasms imaginable.

During this animalistic pummeling he had my left leg in his elbow. His massive cock was pounding into me so hard that it nearly caused one of my size 10 pump to almost fall off as it dangled from my foot.

My other leg was on the ground with my right high heel desperately trying to stay anchored to the wood floor. My seventy eight year old stepdaddies tireless cock pounded into me so fast and hard that it caused my 34DD tits to shake around wildly.

"Fuckin pussy's so hot," he snarled as he fucked into me at lighting speed.

"Oh God," I howled as his freakish cock sliced in and out of me.

"Sexiest cunt," he snarled as his monster cock shot up into the depths of my pussy.

"Fuck it lover," I groaned as I threw my head back against the wall and bit my lower lip as his giant cock reshaped my pussy into the width of a beer can.

For the next half hour, Wardells massive cock pounded into me as hard as a jackhammer and at lightning speed. I could not believe that this scrawny seventy eight year old could fuck so hard and for so long.

"oh fuck...oh baby," I vried-out over and over as his monster cock filled every inch of my burning pussy.

As he fucked me he bit down on my aching inch long nipples while uttering sexual obscenities to me. He was fucking me like a sexy, crazed mad-man. Between sucking my nipples our tongues would go crazy slashing into the air hysterically before they met and flicked against each other crazily.

"Fuckin pussy," he snarled as he hammered into me.

He was fucking me so hard and so deep that I was seeing stars each time he bottomed out way up inside me.

"Lover," I cried out as his monster cock hit the back of my pussy which caused me to instantly flood all over his mammoth shaft.

His massive cock hit places inside me I never felt before and with each powerful thrust I saw stars. As he fucked into me he would angle his cock from side to side as if he made sure he hit every inch of my pussy.

"God baby...so fucking good...What a cock," I cried out as he sent his massive log into me from a different angle.

At one point, because of his merciless fucking I had to lift the back of my shoe so that I was standing on the tip of my high heel pump. His huge cock and the way he was thrusting into me was hitting new places inside my pussy that caused me to almost black-out.

"Oh baby," groaned over and over as his giant cock continued an all-out assault on my stretched-out pussy.

We were now at the highest point of disturbed, possessed fucking. Wardell surprised me by taking hold of my ass and lifting me off the ground. Even though I only weigh 105 pounds I was really impressed that he could hold me this way, especially after having fucked me for hours and hours and having cum so many times.

"You're a world-class fuck," he snarled as his giant cock fucked way up inside me.

I was so turned on from hearing that. I knew my stepdaddy fucked all the time and all I wanted now was to be his.

"I wanna be yours so bad," I whimpered then leaned in and started kissing him hard.

Once again I was pleading to be his. Me, an eighteen High School senior literally begging a seventy eight year old man to be his. As our tongues wisped across each other's my pussy exploded all over his giant cock.

shoguy
shoguy
2,244 Followers
12