Sexy Trailer Park Teen Ch. 07

Story Info
From Mad-Man to Tender Lover.
6.6k words
4.38
27k
31
0

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/15/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shoguy
shoguy
2,267 Followers

Teen stunner and huge cock red-neck stepdad spend passionate moment in the shower. From crazed mad-man to tender lover.

I had just exploded in a wild orgasm from my stepdaddies massive cock as it friction-fucked me, sliding across my asshole. I was bent over and came so hard from the heaviness of it against my asshole and the sight of it as I looked in the mirror, looking like a giant log going up my back.

As I was cumming he walked away from me and sat on the sofa watching my body tremble and convulse through an earth-shattering orgasm. The room was spinning as I slowly stood and walked to the sofa.

"Cum good baby," he said as he took a drag from his lit cigarette.

"Fuck, that cock is amazing," I groaned after cuddling up next to him while running my manicured fingernail across his gigantic appendage.

The instant my legs were crossed I took a drag from his cigarette then took a sip from his beer.

As I inhaled I saw his eyes roam up and down my stocking crossed legs. After exhaling we started kissing passionately. It was a sexy kiss that lasted nearly an hour as our tongues danced across each other's. I couldn't believe how turned on I was to kiss him.

Here I was just turned eighteen and locked in a deep, passionate kiss with a man fifty years older than me. No guy my age or my boyfriend ever turned me on like this. During that kiss our mouths would open and our tongues would flick across each others. My groans told him how turned on I was.

As we kissed my hand was running up and down his massive shaft, tracing my fingertips over his wild maze of veins as his chapped old hands ran up and down my stocking covered legs.

I couldn't believe how much his seventy eight year old hands turned me on. As we kissed and played with each other my deep groans got louder as the minutes passed. As I was running my fingers up and down his gigantic shaft his began twisting and pulling on my nipples. Occasionally breaking away from our kiss he'd suck and lightly bite each one knowing he was working me up for another fuck.

My deep groans led to my body trembling. I could feel my pussy begin to open and close as he sucked on each hard nipple.

"Oh fuck baby that's gonna make me cum," I groaned out loud as he bit the edges at the tip of each of my aching nipples.

Hearing that he continued chewing on each one. "Love these big-ass nipples," he growled as he pulled on one between the gap in his teeth.

"Oh fuck," I groaned as another blissful orgasm shot right through my body.

After cumming we went back to kissing. I was so worked up at this point that I needed to suck all over his huge cock.

"Baby, lie back. I want suck your great big cock so bad," I groaned as he sat back and his massive cock hung over his right thigh.

"Yeah, Sexy. Let me kick back and watch you work this big dick a mines," he said in a deep confident voice.

"Oh baby," I moaned as I knelt on the sofa then gave him a soft kiss before taking his mammoth cock in my outstretched hands.

After I gave him a soft kiss I lifted his giant cock.

"So fucking heavy," I groaned as I began to lick all over his giant cock while my left palm was stroking up and down the backside.

"Fuck yeah," he groaned out loud as I stoked his massive fuck-pole.

"Umm, I love this huge-assed cock," I groaned over and over.

"Oh fuck," he snarled as my tongue flicked across his grapefruit sized crown.

For the next hour I kept groaning and telling him that his cock was so fucking big and that I loved playing with it and fucking it. I pumped and jacked it through my salvia coated hands as I kissed every inch of his endless shaft. I can't explain it, but I've never been more turned on to suck a cock.

I did this to all my boyfriends but it was more like a boring chore and it was always over in a few minutes. With Wardell, it was more like lust. Him, having such a massive cock made me so wet I could actually cum while I sucked it. There were times when I came just from kissing it.

His cock was so enormous that it cast a spell on every one he fucked. I remember hearing the black teen passionately say that she could suck him day.

I certainly knew I could and even made a mental note once we got back home that I would skip school and spend the whole day just sucking his huge cock. My mouth was literally watering from the thought of just spending the entire afternoon blowing his massive cock.

As I kissed all over his freakish girth I made a note to myself to go to the lingerie store and buy a sexy white bustier and garter set with white stockings and white, satin thong to wear with my white pumps. I knew I'd always be dressed in something sexy when we fucked, even if was just a pair of pumps.

By the sounds of his deep guttural moans and the way his huge shaft was throbbing in my outstretched hands I knew he was close to cumming. Going crazy myself from the load I knew was going to explode from his monster I began pumping it faster and with more lust.

I said lustfully, "Want me to jack your huge cock until it shoots all over this fucking room baby?"

"Oh fuck!" he thundered.

"Umm, Let me see how much cum is stored up in this great big cock again baby...Let me see your big shoot lover...Umm, Pop it for me baby."

"Oh fuck," he roared, which was followed by a long burst of cum that leapt out of his huge pulsing cockhead with the force of a rocket.

He shot so hard it literally splattered against the mirror on the opposite side of the room. It was followed by ten more powerful blasts.

"Oh fuck," I groaned watching in disbelief as cum shot out of his wide piss-slit in giant arches way over my shoulder.

As cum was leaping from his giant cock at a rapid rate I reached down and rubbed my aching clit and shuttered and came myself as I watch the amazing spectacle in disbelief. Here was a sixty eight year old man that could fuck longer and cum harder than any guy my age.

When he finally finished shooting, about thirty long ropes of hot cum had landed and coated everything in its path. We immediately began a wild and hot kiss, as he pulled my hair then pushed his fingers into my mouth and made me suck on them.

As I greedily sucked his fingers he said in a menacing tone,

"Now we'll fuck all night."

"Umm...oh lover," I groaned in anticipation of getting his monster cock back inside me.

As he said this I could feel his huge cock rub against my leg and was amazed that my seventy eight year old stepdad had another raging hard on.

I was moaning wildly at the thought of him fucking me with that twelve inch monster cock all night. I began stroking his huge shaft again and moaned,

"Oh fuck baby, I want your great big cock inside my pussy so fucking bad ...So fucking bad."

As I vigorously sucked on his cock head I looked up at him and saw this mad look on his face. I was moaning like crazy as I thought about the select group of men that my red-neck stepdaddy was in.

For the next two hours I worshiped his huge cock. My tongue was all over every inch of his massive shaft and as I licked it I would kiss it and groan how huge he was and that I wanted to be his. It was like his cock cast a spell over me and I was hypnotized by it.

During those two hours I went wild as I lifted his huge hanging ball sack.

"Suck those hangin balls," he'd groan in a commanding voice as my tongue went right to the center of his huge hanging sack.

" Fucking huge balls," I groaned as they resembled grapefruits and huge down almost a foot in a sack that had an old, creased texture.

The way they hung, so-far-down and being all wrinkly made his ball-sac look so menacing. Wardells huge cock was every bit a horse cock. I was lost in lust worshiping his cock as he sat back and groaned approvingly.

"Such a perfect cock."

"And getting sucked by a such a sexy pussy," he hissed.

"Your pussy lover...Your newest pussy," I groaned then kissed his crown which caused a loud popping noise to fill the room.

"Fuck he instantly groaned.

Making mental notes of all the things that turned him on I kissed the head of his giant cock again causing the popping sound to fill the air around us.

"Fuck," he roared again.

I did it over and over and each time he roared.

'I'll be kissing his fucking huge cock lots and lots,' I thought to myself slyly as I imagined myself skipping school and spending the entire day just sucking and worshiping his giant cock.

"Ummm baby, I love being your pussy," I moaned as my hands pumped up and down his towering shaft.

"That's right, Sexy...my pussy now," he sneered as he took in the sight of me wearing just my high heel pumps.

"This huge-assed cock made me yours lover...all I think about is your huge-assed cock," I purred hotly.

"Fuck, "he moaned as I began slow pumping him.

As I looked up at him my moans and the look of lust I had in my eyes told him that I loved worshiping his huge cock.

He even laughed knowingly what I was thinking.

"Yeah, that's it baby, enjoy my big cock...Oh fuck yeah, suck it nice, Sexy."

"Suck you all day," I said in a raspy voice as I kissed his grapefruit sized cockhead.

"Oh fuck," he hissed as he kicked back and watched me go to work on his giant horse cock.

As I continued squatting on my pumps I began pumping his massive shaft in both hands while I continued to suck his huge cock head. My hands were spread wide apart because of his beer-can sized girth. I was going crazy as I pumped up and down his freakish length groaning as I marveled that it took both hands to fully go around his massive girth.

"Nice baby," he groaned, as my hands were worshiping his giant cock.

"Oh baby," I groaned as I kissed his cockhead. "You like the way I stroke it," I groaned.

"Oh fuck," he instantly groaned.

His moans told me that he was really enjoying having me pleasing his giant cock. God, I felt so hot knowing that this was a man who could have any girl he wanted at any time and on his terms. Even though I had a boyfriend all I could think about was pleasing my red-neck stepdaddies huge cock.

I was so consumed with pleasing it that I released the huge cock head from my mouth and began running the tip of my tongue up along the right side of his long shaft. My tongue danced across every one of his huge, protruding veins. When I reached the crown I flicked my tongue wildly over the opening of his wide slit. I did this for a few minutes as I looked up at him with a sly smile on my face.

I moaned deliriously,

"Oh god, it's so fucking big."

I then ran my darting tongue down the left side until I came to his huge dangling balls. I then took one of his huge balls in my mouth and began teasingly pulling down on his huge hanging sack while I pumped his huge shaft with both hands.

I then released his sack then flicked my hot tongue over it.

"Oh fuck, that's it baby. Suck those big balls," he said in a low groan.

As he moaned approvingly I sucked on the other hanging ball and sucked it while pulling on it. I was moaning like crazy as I continued to think how hot it was to be blowing and fucking the huge cock of my new stepfather.

"Spit on it," he growled in a commanding voice.

I instantly shot him a sly grin then did just what he told me to do.

"Oh fuck," he groaned as I spit a wad of my hot saliva against the gristly skin of his massive shaft.

"Umm, you know just what you like," I groaned as I messaged my saliva all around as if I was putting lotion on.

"Fuck yeah," he groaned, as he lay back and enjoyed my palm spreading my spit up and down his heavily-veined monster cock.

"Umm...cock this fucking big, I'll do whatever you want lover," I groaned as I went crazy sucking and spitting all over his enormous cock.

"Yeah, Sexy," he groaned as he kicked back and watched my every move.

I went wild pumping the huge shaft between my saliva coated hands, as the sloppy wet sounds of my salvia coated hands wrapped around his giant cock, filled the motel room with sounds of lust. I was going crazy and desperately needed to watch his monster cock shoot a hot load of come again for me. I wanted to watch him cum all over his hotel room.

"Oh baby let me drain your great big cock...let me pump another big load out of this great big cock," I groaned in a raspy voice.

"Fuck you're good baby," he snarled.

I was lost in crazed lust at this point. Squatting on my pumps and going wild, pleasing the freakish cock of my red-neck stepdaddy.

"Oh fuck, I bet you've got a barrel of hot cum stored in these huge old balls of yours baby."

"Oh fuck. That's it baby," he snarled as his eyes rolled back.

I knew he was going crazy at the wonton way I was pumping his giant shaft.

"You are so fuckin sexy Kacy," he said as he looked down and watched me pumping him.

Suddenly, with a disturbed look in his eyes he grabbed my hair and pulled me up to him we kissed like crazy. Our tongues flew across each other's at lightning speed.

"Oh baby," I groaned hotly as he broke off and I went back to pumping his massive cock.

We fucked in every position through the night and were like two animals in heat. We each had a desperate need to please each other and a crazed lust to out- fuck each other.

At points where he and I had just cum we would kiss softly as we ran our hands over each other's bodies. It was as if we were lovers kissing each other deeply and passionately. It was so bizarre, especially with him being this toothless Seventy eight year old scrawny red-neck and me being an eighteen year old beauty contest winner.

Of course I knew it had nothing to do with love; love was the furthest thing from what a man like Wardell would ever want. And for me, it was all about his having a tireless, massive cock.

It was all about my addiction for his massive cock, which I'm sure was the same for every girl he fucked. I was desperate to please it. I wanted him to absolutely know that I wanted to be his. Even though I kept telling him I wanted to be when we were fucking, the next day I proved it to him.

Coming out of the bathroom dressed in my nylons and pumps his enormous cock throbbed at the sight of me.

"So fuckin hot," he growled as I walked to him.

"Lie back lover...Im gonna suck you all day, just like I promised," I purred as I bent down and lifted his massive cock in my hands.

"All day baby?" he grinned slyly.

"All fucking day...Im gonna worship ever fucking inch of this huge-assed cock," I purred as I had him lay back on the sofa.

For the next six hours straight I sucked and pumped and kissed his giant cock while he watched my every move.

During those hours I looked into his burning eyes and repeatedly told him how much I wanted to be his and how much I loved worshiping his great-big cock.

He just sat back and groaned approvingly and let me know how much I turned him on by cumming four times. As I was sucking him I made mental notes as to what turned on the most. Even though I knew I drove him crazy and that he said over and over about how bad he wanted me I was determined to be his only fuck.

I remember that he would really groan like crazy when I would lick and kiss all the way up one side of his massive shaft then put his huge cockhead in my mouth then release it which made a soft popping sound. As he groaned and said, "Oh fuck," I'd go up the other side and do the exact same thing.

Looking in the mirror and seeing his freakish cock tower way above my head while I was kissing it ignited my pussy and caused me to explode.

"Yeah, Sexy," he said as he watched my body explode.

"God. Just from sucking you," I groaned as I gripped his freakish cock as I came in a violent climax.

My stepdaddies cock was a thing of power. It was like a powerful staff in a biblical movie. His massive cock had the power to make a girl cum just by the sight of it, or by just touching it. This made me resolute that I would never give it up. I was determined to be his only fuck.

In my mind I was already planning on ways that we move in together. My plan was to continue to do competitions and use the prize money for rent. Men were always asking me out after the competitions, especially older men, telling me that they would love to spoil me. I knew it would be real easy for me to get them to make a nice contribution to my 'college fund.'

I knew my stepdaddy would never get a real job, but I didn't care because all I wanted was to please him and to fuck me with that tireless, monster cock.

After that incredible oral session we fucked like wild animals for eight hours straight, going through the night and into the late morning.

At one point, after he had exploded inside me while he fucked me from behind while I was bent over the dresser we were standing and kissing hungrily for ten minutes. As we kissed I reached down and took his huge rubbery cock in my palm and stroked it. I would run my palm up the underside then when I reached his crown twisted my hand and ran it back down to the base. His groans were building as was his incredible cock.

As our tongues were deeply entwined he suddenly broke off of our heated kiss and grabbed me by my waist and flipped me over so that my pussy was right against his mouth with my legs up in the air on the side of his head. He had me in this suspended 69 position. It was as if I was weightless. While I was suspended he ate my wet pussy and ass while I eagerly pumped and licked all over his great big hard on.

My groaning sounds were filling the air as he ate my pussy and ass. I was groaning every few seconds, totally loving this amazing oral fuck position. God, I was going crazy from the way he was eating my cunt and ass. He held me in place for over half an hour.

I couldn't believe that he was actually seventy eight years old and so scrawny too. As he held me upside down this way all I could think about was how strong this guy was in addition to having a giant cock.

For the entire weekend my mouth and pussy were slaves to my stepdaddies freakish cock. I was totally his, he owned me. All I wanted to do was please him in every way. He in turn let me know he couldn't get enough of my pussy and proved it by fucking me in more positions I ever imagined.

My stepdaddy may have been a real low-life, but was without a doubt a master at fucking, so good that all I could think about was being his forever. I was convinced him having a huge cock was what got him a ton of experience and a ton of pussy. It certainly wasn't due to his looks or his personality and certainly his money, or rather lack of it.

We were like two sex-starved animals in heat fucking one other with each trying to out fuck the other. Mixed into this hot, pounding fucking was a sexy passion. There would be times when we were kissing like lovers. We would be lying on the sofa just kissing for an hour until we got back to that untamed fucking.

The next day, after all the wild fucking I spent six hours straight sucking and pleasing his giant cock with my hands, mouth and tongue. When I woke up it was two in the afternoon. We had fucked all night and deep into the morning. I was totally spent when I finally fell asleep. I had never been so thoroughly fucked in my life. I could still feel the aches in my pussy from being stretched apart from my stepdaddies massive cock and having cum hundreds of times.

I woke to the smell of cigarettes and the sound of some television show. Rolling up a pair of tan thigh high stockings then stepping into my brown pumps I went to him. As I walked to him the sight of his massive cock hanging over his thigh and touching the sofa instantly ignited the launch sequence in my pussy.

"Fuck," he groaned as I walked to him.

shoguy
shoguy
2,267 Followers
12