Sexy Trailer Park Teen Ch. 08

Story Info
Teen stunner and old red-neck stepdad-Final Fuck.
9.2k words
4.26
43.9k
39
2

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/15/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shoguy
shoguy
2,251 Followers

Teen stunner and huge cock red-neck stepdad fuck like wild animals one last time.

Once we were back in the room he went to the sofa while I went to the bed where I rolled a pair of nude thigh high stockings up my long tapered legs. As I was putting on my stockings my heart was racing a mile-a-minute as I looked over and saw his giant cock go all the way up his chest right to his pectoral mussels.

His eyes were riveted to me as I rolled up my nylons and I could see this rage to fuck in his deep-set eyes. Once I stepped into my black pumps he came to me with his monster cock hanging down and bouncing from knee to knee as he walked.

"Oh fuck," I groaned at the freakish sight.

Leaning down to kiss him he just ignored me and slid his hand around my narrow waist.

"Lets go fuck," he snarled as he forcefully led me to the sofa.

"Oh fuck," I groaned as he led me to the sofa in a quickness that let me know he needed to fuck again.

His massive cock was already leaking pre-cum, so much that it was dripping to the carpet. His freakish cock looked frightening and almost grotesque as the wild maze of purple veins were bursting from his massive shaft.

"Ready to fuck, Sexy."

"Oh God...so fucking bad," I purred.

"Spread that fuck hole," he snarled.

"Fuck," I said as I put the heels of my pumps on the edge of the sofa and spread my pussy lips.

Looking in his eyes and seeing the ferocity and rage in them had me trembling. It was a sight I knew was going to fuck me into the ground!

"That's a perfect fucking cunt," he sneered as he fisted his giant cock.

"Your cunt," I moaned in heat as my fingers held my fuck lips apart.

"That's fuckin right... My fuckin cunt now," he growled as he brought his grapefruit sized cockhead to the mouth of my scorching pussy. "Fuckin pussy I wanted from the second I laid eyes on you," he growled.

"Oh baby," I moaned as his cockhead touched my open cunt.

"That's right, Sexy. The second I laid eyes on you was when I knews I had to move in with your moma.

"Oh fuck," I groaned.

"That's right, Sexy. I knew the second I laid eyes on that smoking body a yours that I was movin in."

"Oh God, you knew we'd fuck," I purred as he continued to rub his giant cockhead between my wet fuck lips.

"Fuck yeah, but thought it'd be weeks ago, but you kept actin the bitch role which had me wonderin."

"Oh fuck baby. I'm all yours now," I moaned out loud as his enormous cockhead split the folds of my engorged fuck-lips. "Now I'm your bitch...your only bitch," I groaned as the sensation of his cockhead had me dripping and oozing all over it.

I was so worked up from blowing him for six hours that my body was on fire to finally fuck again.

Not only did I cum on his cockhead, but I also squirted all over his shaft and his stomach.

"Fuckin pussy needs to fuck don't it, Sexy?"

"Only that huge assed cock of yours."

"Only mine now," he teased as he ran the head of his cock between my wet cunt lips.

"I only wanna be yours baby," I said in a voice I didn't recognize.

"Oh fuck," he moaned as his massive cock began shooting burst after bust into the mouth of my pussy.

"Ohhh baby...cumming too," I howled as his jets of cum set my pussy off.

After he exploded against my open cunt he jerked on his cock a few times and within seconds was in a rage with a huge hardon ready to fuck.

When I gazed at his cock I nearly died when I saw how angry and frighteningly huge it looked. It was as if I was seeing it for the first time as it stuck way out from his body like an angry flagpole!

I looked down at the twisted expression on his face then glanced down and saw the thick purple veins that menacingly ran along the sides of that huge cock and a sudden bit of fear overcame me.

As he grabbed his giant cock in his hand it looked staggering in size as it shot out over a foot from where he was holding it at the base. I swear his cock was so massive it seemed to take up more than half of his scrawny body! It was already pulsing wildly and pre cum was already flowing from his huge cock head.

"So fucking huge," I groaned outload as my body trembled with both lust and fright.

"Fuckin big for you, Sexy," he sneered as his monster was already leaking pre-cum as it pulsed angrily in his hand.

"Tireless cock," I groaned as I watched in disbelief.

"Gonna fuck you all night...gonna fuck that pussy into the ground," he sneered.

"Oh fuck lover," I moaned crazily knowing from experience that my stepdaddy was going to fuck the life out of me.

With a sly, expression on his face he lined up his massive cock to the entrance of my smoking pussy I covered my mouth to muffle my cries. Ignoring my cries he mercilessly brought that freakish cock past the entrance of my sex starved pussy.

"Ohh fuck! ...its sooo fucking huge... I'm cumming already just looking at that great big cock of yours baby...Ohhh fuck!"

"Gotta fuck you baby...Fuck you real bad," he sneered.

"Oh baby," I groaned letting him know I wanted his huge, tireless cock so bad.

Without any concern for what his giant cock would do to my tight, young pussy he began feeding that turned on monster into my scorching pussy. I was biting my lower lip as my head trashed from side to side from the sheer pain my pussy was experiencing from being stretched so wide.

"Oh fuck...so fucking huge," I groaned as he continued to feed his massive log-like cock into my scorching fuck hole.

My body was shuddering and trembling like crazy. It was such a totally different feeling from when we were in the shower. My body was electrified then from the way he kissed me and ran his calloused old hands over my ass and body. But now volcanic shock-waves rocketed through me as I was taking a cock twenty times bigger than my pussy was ever meant to take.

"Baby," I moaned as my pussy stretched and wrapped around his log-like cock.

My stepdaddy was going wild and as each throbbing inch penetrated my overwhelmed pussy. He had a look of a crazed man as he fucked into me, and as each new inch entered my burring cunt I came all over his huge cock with cries of lust.

"Fuckin tight," he snarled as he fucked deep into me.

"So fucking huge," I moaned as I bit my lower lip from the trauma that my pussy was rapidly experiencing.

With every new inch my pussy exploded and coated his monster cock, making him go crazier as he fucked me with a rage.

"Fuckin pussy's suckin me again," he howled as my cunt was opening and closing in rapid contractions around his massive girth.

"Oh God...my snatch loves sucking your huge cock," I purred as indescribable waves of pleasure flowed through me.

Once his gigantic cock was wedged in my pussy he leaned in and we began flicking our tongues wildly across each other's. With my hands on his tiny ass I could feel the muscles tighten as he continued to fuck into my pussy. I began breathing in fast breaths as my pussy began to convulse from the shock-wave of his massive cock prying me apart.

As his massive cock was filling every inch of my burning pussy as I rolled my eyes back and coated his massive shaft in a long orgasm that seemed to last for ten minutes.

My red neck stepdaddy was absolutely loving this.

"Oh yeah, Sexy, that pussy is cumin real nice...coatin all over this big cock," he groaned as he continued to push his monster into the center of my smoking, wet cunt.

As he inched deeper into me we kissed hard. I could feel his ribs sticking out as my hands ran over his skin and knew he was working hard to get his monster buried deep inside me.

As he fucked he kept complimenting me on my body.

"Fuckin sexy as hell body," he groaned.

"Can't stop cumming," I wailed as his monster cock fucked in and out of my pussy with the force of a runaway train.

I was going insane as my body convulsed from one orgasm to the next as I took every delicious inch of my red-neck stepdaddies colossal pussy stretcher. Every time he drilled back down and bottomed out, I saw stars and instantly came.

As he continued to thrust that monster cock way up into the back of my pussy, I felt his huge hanging balls slap against the bottom of exposed clit. This feeling caused a new set of eruptions inside my sex starved teenage pussy.

"Fuckin cunt is so fuckin good," he howled as his massive cock fucked into me at lightning speed.

Although I was shrieking and cumming with every penetrating thrust, what I was really loving was that I knew I was driving his huge horse cock crazy. His deep groans saying how sexy and tight my cunt was and how good it felt wrapped around his cock made me purr with lust.

As he fucked into me he began pinching on my hot inch long nipples while he pounded that big angry cock way into the back of my sex-starved pussy.

"Oh fuck lover," I moaned as he skillfully rolled and twisted then angrily pulled on my inch long nipples through his old, dried-out fingers.

As he fucked and played with my turned on nipples he moaned in a low dark voice and told me how sexy they were and how much he loved playing with my huge hard nipples

"Fuckin huge-assed nipples," he snarled as his monster cock fucked into me violently.

"Gonna cum again," I howled as I felt an intense orgasm building deep inside my pussy.

As I came I twisted my turned on ass onto his giant sexy cock. I went insane from the way his monster pussy-stretcher pounding into me and stretched me wider than a beer can.

Never in my life did I feel more stretched- out and so over-stuffed. As I twisted my ass around his enormous cock I kept coating his shaft in a bath of cum as his cock hit places inside me I never knew existed.

"Oh fuck that's so fuckin good, " he wailed. "Yeah, fuck onto my big cock...use that wild ass to jack this big horny cock baby."

"Love fucking you...Love your huge-assed cock," I groaned before biting my lower lip as my pussy clung to his mammoth cock.

"Such a hot pussy," he grunted over and over.

At that point I thought I was going to pass out from how fierce my stepdaddy was fucking me. He was fucking me so hard it was almost vicious.

As he pounded his monster cock into me at lightning speed I and saw this glazed look in his eyes and knew that he wasn't going to stop until he fucked me within an inch of my life.

"Pussy's so fuckin good," he grunted as his massive cock angled from side to side, hitting every spot in my scorching pussy.

For the next two hours he fucked crazily, like a man gone insane, holding my ankles together while he pummeled me with his log-like horse-cock.

I was lost in total ecstasy as my pussy clung to his monster cock. With every fierce stroke I felt his maze of protruding veins rub against the walls of my pussy. The sensation caused me to cum in one violent orgasm after the other as he pounded into me with the force of a freight-train.

Wardell was fucking me crazily. He was fucking me like a crazed criminal and as he fucked into me I heard him utter through clinched teeth, "So fucking sexy..."

I cannot begin to explain how hot it made me to know that I could turn on such a huge cock. I know every guy who looks at me wants to fuck me, but guys with giant cocks like my stepdaddies fuck all the time.

Because of his mammoth cock he gets all the pussy he wants; anytime he wants it and all on his terms. I felt so empowered knowing that his huge cock couldn't get enough of me. Even though I couldn't stop cumming over his enormous cock, it felt so sexy to be driving him crazy for me.

As he continued to pummel me with one long vicious stroke after another he leaned down and our tongues flew out of our mouths to meet each other's for a few minutes of twisted kissing. We were sharing a wicked kiss as he savagely pounded his monster cock way up inside me.

As we kissed my pussy was exploding from each powerful thrust of his huge cock as he bottomed out again and again.

"What a cunt," he snarled through gritted teeth as he hammered into me.

Just when my pussy exploded for the hundredth time my eyes rolled back into my head. I knew I was going to pass out. The intensity of my orgasms shooting through my body one after the other, ignited on by the fucking I was getting by his gigantic cock had me right on the verge of passing out.

Sensing what was about to happen he began slow fucking me; so slow that it took over a minute for his giant cock to fuck from his huge cockhead to the bottom of his shaft. As he fucked me we kissed with the passion of two lovers.

"Oh baby," I groaned as my pussy clung to his log-like cock.

"Yeah, Sexy...let me slow fuck this hot glove- of- a snatch of yours," he whispered next to my ear than began kissing my neck.

"Baby," I purred as I felt every protruding vein against the walls of my pussy.

"Yeah baby, I feels that cunt clingin and suckin my big dick," he said as my pussy literally milked his massive cock as he fucked down into me.

"I'm yours lover," I purred as his massive cock made its way into the depths of my clinging pussy.

"That's it baby...so fuckin sexy," he whispered as his giant cock inched in and out of me at a snail's pace.

He began kissing my neck which drove me wild.

"Oh fuck," I groaned again and again.

"Perfect snatch, Kacy," he whispered against my neck.

"Oh lover," I purred as the protruding straw-sized veins of his monster cock messaged the walls of my cunt.

"Never wanted a pussy as much as I wanted yours, Kacy," he moaned as his monster cock slow-fucked into me.

"Oh lover," I moaned excitedly.

His tender kisses against my neck sent my pussy into a long, drawn-out orgasm. Once again, this was the other side of my red-neck stepdaddy that made him a world-class lover.

After cumming so blissfully our mouths locked in a kiss that lasted half an hour. I was never more turned on in my life. It was so passionate to be slow-fucked while our tongues made love to each others. For almost two hours Wardel slow-fucked me as these long, protracted orgasms flowed through my tingling body.

"Oh baby...you got me so fucked up...never cum so fucking good," I cooed each time he kissed my neck.

"Yeah baby, you just keep coatin this dick-a-mines, " he groaned as my cum continued to bathe his monster cock which allowed him to fuck me without any resistance.

While kissing my mouth and neck he fucked me so slow that my pussy would cum three separate times from his cockhead to the base of his shaft. During that hour his cock shot off three times but stayed rock hard after each cum.

Fucking me like this, as we passionately kissed was the sexiest thing in the world. This wasn't about me being eighteen and him being seventy eight or that he was my stepdaddy, cheating on my mother to fuck me. As twisted as it seems this was all about us being lovers.

Breaking away from our kiss he began kissing my neck then went to my throbbing nipples.

"Oh fuck," I groaned as he lovingly kissed each one.

For the next half hour he just kissed each nipple and flicked the flat tips with his tongue.

"God you're fucking me up...so fucking much," I groaned.

Right after I said it we kissed for ten minutes. He then worked his way down my body, kissing my stomach and then went between my legs.

"Beautiful cunt," he groaned as his old, wrinkled fingers spread my pussy apart.

He began softly kissing my pussy and my clit.

"Oh lover," I groaned, going crazy from the way his lips kissed my clit.

With each sexy kiss there were popping sounds that filled the air. This made it even more sexy and so intense.

"Oh baby," I moaned from the exquisite pleasure I was receiving from my huge-cock, red-neck stepdaddy.

For over an hour he just kissed the mouth of my pussy and my clit. I could not believe that this was the same red-neck who could pummel my pussy non-stop for hours. There was so much passion in the way he was pleasing me that my body wilted into an incredible orgasm that was total ecstasy.

"Lover," I groaned in a deep, throaty voice as this blissful orgasm continued to wash over me.

"Such a sexy snatch," I heard him say as he continued kissing my pussy.

He had me so totally fucked up that once his tongue went between my folds and into my wetness I exploded all over his mouth.

"Baby," I groaned as my pussy came all over his mouth.

"Delicious cunt," he wailed as his tongue continued to slide inside my pussy.

After I came he worked his way back on top of me and we began kissing passionately. As our tongues rolled over each others I was going crazy from the taste of my sex all over his mouth.

After kissing for twenty minutes Wardell got that crazed look in his eyes again. I instantly knew what was about to happen. This meant that he was going to fuck the shit out of me.

At this point he put his foot up on the sofa and angled that huge cock inside me. Before he put his giant cock back into my burning pussy I looked down and gasped out loud saying, "OHHHHH FUCK!"

"Yeah...gotta fuck again," he sneered as he put his foot up on the edge of the sofa.

I looked down at the frightening sight of his huge cock as it jutted out from his scrawny body over a foot waving about and waved from side to side threateningly. I noticed his huge piss slit was opening and closing as a clear fluid of pre-cum ran out of in a steady stream dripping to the carpet.

Wardel then took that angry cock in his fist and brought it to my quivering pussy and began inching it back into me. I began to shudder as t inched between my velvet folds.

"Ohhhhhh fuck...Your sexy cock is soooo fucking big...soooo fucking biggg," I wailed as I turned my head from side to side from being stretched so wide.

"Fuckin pussy knows how to fuck," he sneered as his monster cock stretched my fuck hole wider than a beer can.

I nearly passed out and came even harder from this new sensitive fuck position. My stepdaddy found every horny hot spot in my teenage pussy and made it cum again and again.

At one point he threw my legs over his shoulders and as if he was doing push-ups put his hands on the sofa and began thrusting his monster cock into me.

"Oh fuuuuuuk," I yelled as my pussy erupted in a volcanic orgasm that resulted in me squirting all over his stomach.

He was grunting like a wild animal and continued to thrust his gigantic cock into the depths of my burning cunt at lightning speed.

"Oh God," I howled as I thrashed my head from side to side as my pussy squirted again.

"Yeah, Sexy, keep that fuck-hole squirtin for me," he snarled as his well-lubed shaft fucked me like a freight train.

Wrapping my pumps around his neck he thrust into me as I kept squirting and squirting. He fucked me for an hour straight. When he finally dumped his fifth load into me he finally eased up. After I sat up I groaned in disbelief when I saw the large puddle of my pussy all over the carpet.

We continued this twisted and depraved nonstop fucking for almost five hours straight. I must have cum fifty times from the sheer pleasure of my stepdaddies huge tireless cock. At different points I would pull his massive cock out of my sex starved pussy and lean forward and lick all over his giant shaft, tasting my sexy pussy that coated his great big cock. I used this time to recover and keep him turned on at the same time.

I would use the tip of my tongue and run it up one side of his massive moaning and mumbling, "Ummmmmmmmm...soooooobig...sooooo fucking big," all the way to his great big cock head. Once I reached the top of his pulsing crown I lovingly licked off the clear pre-cum, and then flicked his huge crown with the tip of my tongue.

I then teasingly kissed his huge cock head which made a sexy popping sound, while I looked up at him with a sly school girl smile on my face. I then went to the other side and repeated this naughty act. I did this over and over as Wardels eyes were riveted to me. I loved the sexy contact we had had each time I kissed his cock head then flicked my burning tongue wildly at his huge tip while I sinfully smiled at him.

shoguy
shoguy
2,251 Followers