Sexy Trailer Park Teen Ch. 10

Story Info
Teen stunner discovers boyfriend's dad has an enormous cock!
12k words
4.39
121k
67
1

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/15/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shoguy
shoguy
2,264 Followers

Teen stunner begins her fuck with boyfriend's huge-cock father.

Although I have been in this room many times I never felt so turned on as I was now. Holding hands with my boyfriend's father, knowing we were going to fuck had my body burning with an excitement I never felt with his son.

Taking me by my hand we walked into the vast, luxurious living room. As soon as we entered the room he spun me around and we immediately started kissing hotly. As our tongues intertwined, I felt his hands go under my mini-dress and roam all over my ass.

"Ummm," I groaned excitedly as our tongues made love to each others. After just a minute of kissing I felt my body tremble. I couldn't believe it but I was going to cum just from kissing him and the way he was playing with my ass.

Pulling away from our kiss I threw my head back. "Oh fuck," I cried.

"Sexy, Kacy...your body is so explosive," he said as his hands continued playing with my ass.

"God, you turn me on," I said hotly as a deep cum washed over me. "Never been so turned on," I groaned before going back to kissing him.

As we kissed my groans filled the air in the expansive room.

'Oh god, he's driving me crazy already', I thought to myself as his incredible kissing sent me into a deep breathing spell that caused my 36DD breasts to heave. My pussy turned wetter than it already was with his amazing kissing while playing with my ass. My breathing became heavier by the second and made my groaning sounds fill the air around us with the sounds of lust.

Reaching down I felt his huge cock bulging in his pants and almost came from the excitement of it being so huge.

'God, I can't even reach the end of it', I thought in disbelief. 'God, I can't wait to see how a cock as huge as this shoots. Wardell shot so much load. God, I wonder if Mr. Stanton can pop-off like Wardell? I thought. Fuck I want to make it cum and can't wait to fuck it.God, I'm so fucked up by him already.'

Mr. Stanton locked his lips onto mine with a passion I never experienced in my life. Kissing him was even more passionate then kissing Wardell. In another few minutes I felt my body tremble in that same excited way.

Pulling away from his masterful kiss, I threw my head back as a wash of bliss shot through me. "Oh fuck," I groaned, as my pussy erupted once again. "God, just from your kiss," I purred.

Grinning knowingly at me; as I was sure this happened to all his girls, he took me by the hand and led me to the large sofa in the living room.

There was soft jazz music playing throughout the house and the clicking of my high heels on the tiled floor seemed to add a sexy quality to the ambience he set. The sofa was in the living room and the hunger to fuck each other had us stopping every few feet to kiss.

'Oh God...his mouth is incredible, I thought, feeling my body going crazy again. 'God, he can get me off just from the way he kisses'.

Coming next to the sofa I laughed to myself inside as I thought about how this was the same sofa his son and I made out on a bunch of times.

Before we sat, he pulled me towards him and we kissed hotly for another five minutes. Even standing four inches taller than him because of my high heels I could not get enough of the way he kissed.

'God, he's so exciting', I thought, his hands trailed up under my dress and ran across my ass. 'I can't believe how skilled he is', I thought to myself.

While sitting beside each other, he looked up and down my body with a hunger.

"Such an incredible body, Kacy," he said as his fingers traced a path up my thigh to the edge of her stocking tops.

"Oh God Mr. Stanton, you really know how to turn a girl on," I sighed hotly, and then kissed his lips to encourage him to kiss her again.

"So sexy...such an amazing body, Kacy," he said before his mouth met mine for a kiss that lasted more than half an hour.

During that heated kiss his hands traveled up my stocking covered legs to the front of my breasts. His hands made me hotter with every passing minute. At times he would make me suck his fingers, which had me climbing the walls.

"Suck my fingers, Kacy," he commanded, then watched me lick each one as my eyes rolled back into my head from the trance-like-state he had me in.

"Oh fuck... feels so wild Mr. Stanton," I whispered. "So sexy," I groaned tossing my head back and groaning from the thrills that were ripping through my body from his touch.

"Such beautiful legs, Kacy," he said as he began tracing his hand up and down my stocking crossed leg while he looked into my blue eyes. "Stockings add such a nice touch," he added in a low voice.

"Oh God," I groaned as his hand ran over my leg.

"I imagine this sexy mini dress and these wonderful stockings were all part of your plan to cheat on my son this evening?" he said sharply.

As his hands continued to run across the lace band of my thigh high stockings I suddenly began to get nervous, because we both knew that he was right.

He immediately eased my mind. "Kacy, I've wanted to fuck you the moment I laid eyes on you. I know all about the club as I am a very active member and have left many times with a number of girls your age. I also know that you would have fucked Ted tonight had I not interrupted, he said looking into my eyes with a piercing expression that had me shaking.

"Oh God, Mr. Stanton...I'm so..."

"Kacy," he interrupted before I could apologize, "no one is happier than I to finally have you," he said as he kissed my neck.

"Oh God, Mr. Stanton," I groaned then added hotly, "I'm so yours," then added in a deep groan from his amazing touch, "I've always wanted to be yours."

"Yes, Kacy, you are all mine now," he said confidently as he continued kissing me neck, " and tomorrow , after you break up with my son you will be mine and all this will be yours," he said then paused as he looked into my eyes," permanently, Kacy."

"Oh fuck...I can't wait to break-up with him," I said in a throaty voice just as his mouth met mine.

Playing his words of wanting me permanently over and over in my head as he kissed me caused my pussy to shudder and explode once again.

After kissing for over an hour he parted my crossed legs and ran his right hand teasingly up my stockings, going ever so slowly across my thighs. It was like electric pulses were shooting through me from his skilled and deliberate touch.

As his fingers were touching me he was looking me right in the eyes. I was groaning like crazy from the eye contact we had.

"Do you like my touch, Kacy?" he said with confidence.

"Oh fuck...so fucking turned on," I groaned.

"Such beautiful legs," he said as his fingers went under my thigh then back to the top.

It was so sexy the way he was controlling the action. His touch alone had me squirming and melting. After reaching the tops of the lace trim on my stockings he ran his hand over my hips and felt the satin material of my black thong.

Even after kissing for an hour I was starving for more of his incredible mouth. Leaning into him we immediately were locked in our lovers kiss. As our tongues were making love his talented fingers went to the front of my thong, and began rubbing then gently pinching my throbbing clit through the sheer satin material.

"Ahhh...," I groaned through the hot kiss, as I pushed off my pumps from the excitement that washed over my body.

As we kissed, the thought that I was in a deep, passionate kiss with my boyfriends father caused my groans to get heavier and my tongue to dart feverously across his.

Alternating between rubbing and pinching my distended clit through the sheer material of my thong, he began running his finger along each side of the lips of my pussy going down one side and up the other.

"I just know that you have a gorgeous pussy, Kacy," he said as he kissed up and down my neck. "One that I can't wait to taste," he paused then looked into my eyes and said, "and most certainly can't wait to fuck."

"Oh fuck," I groaned deeply as my body squirmed under his hand.

He was driving me crazy. I couldn't believe how skilled he was. 'God, he is amazing...has me so fucked up', I thought as he had my pussy jumping like crazy. Turning into me, our mouths locked in a deep kiss as our tongues slid across each other's with the passion of two sex-starved lovers.

As his hand went from holding the side of my face as we kissed I was going crazy at the thought that he was going to finger fuck me. Moving back down again he ran his hand onto the front of my thong and began flicking my hard clit from side to side.

"Oh fuck," I cried out, pulling away from our kiss, as his finger on my clit had me in an electrified state.

The intensity from his finger rubbing my clit had me jumping and caused our kissing to get even more intense.

With his fingers masterfully playing with my clit and pussy while we kissed, I pushed off my pumps.

"Cum, Kacy," he commanded, as my body shuddered and exploded in a flood.

"Oh fuck," I groaned blissfully as I threw my head back.

As soon as I came he got off the sofa and knelt between my legs. Reaching for my thong, he began sliding it off my stocking covered legs then over my pumps.

"Yes," he said out loud, "such a beautiful cunt, Kacy," he said in a hot voice then looked right into my eyes and added, "A very sexy cunt."

Hearing Mr. Stanton use the word 'cunt' caused me to moan hotly.

"Oh fuck," I groaned in a blissful state from being so exposed to my boyfriends father.

I was going crazy as he just starred at my exposed pussy and repeated 'beautiful cunt,' over and over for at least ten minutes. It was turning me on like crazy.

"Your cunt is absolutely 'perfect' Kacy," he said as he continued to gaze at it as if he was looking at a piece of fine art.

My groaning sounds were filling the air with lust from my exposed pussy right in front of his face. After a while he spread my legs wide so that he could fit his massive frame between me.

"Its time to taste you, Kacy. Its time to taste this beautiful cunt," he hissed as he began kissing my inner thighs right to the edge of her pussy.

"Oh fuck, "I groaned as my eyes rolled into my head.

The feeling of his lips kissing my thighs through my nylons had me squirming like crazy.

"Gorgeous legs Kacy," he said as he held my ankles right above her high heels.

He began by kissing my left thigh right up to the edge of my pussy then turned to the opposite one and repeated the pattern.

"Oh God," I moaned as I thoroughly basked in the sexiness of it all.

The few times he went up my thighs his large nose touched my pussy and clit. It was intentional on his part. This contact with my pussy and clit sent me into orbit and made me explode.

"I can't wait to taste this beautiful cunt of yours, Kacy," he said, as he began kissing my extended clit softly.

"Oh fuck. Mr. Stanton," I cried out passionately.

"I've wanted this beautiful pussy of yours from the second I laid eyes on you, Kacy," he said.

"Oh God, Mr. Stanton...It's all yours now," I said hoarsely, as my 36DD breasts heaved under my mini dress with each deep breath, as I was so thrilled to be his.

Finally, after half an hour of this torture his tongue came out and ran from the tip of my clit down the center of my pussy, parting my lips until it reached the bottom. Once his tongue reached the bottom he went back to the tip of my clit, and then repeated this luxurious pattern again and again.

"Oh God, Mr. Stanton, you're driving me crazy," I groaned in heat as his masterful tongue had me in a state of pure ecstasy.

"Such a delicious pussy Kacy," he said, as his masterful tongue explored the insides of my wet, hot sex.

I could not believe the tremors that were ripping through my body were due to the masterful tongue and mouth of my boyfriends father.

"Oh fuck...Mr. Stanton," I groaned, "I'm so close," I panted.

'God, he has me so turned on', I thought to myself excitedly, as the sex, especially oral from his son was so lackluster and boring. I was even more amazed the fact that it was happening from an overweight and balding sixty-eight year old man, who by no means would be considered handsome.

"Oh God, you know you're gonna make me cum again Mr. Stanton. "You have me so fucked up," I snarled tossing my head from side to side, as his gifted mouth hungrily kissed my clit, while his stubby fingers ran up and down the sides of my pussy lips.

"Such an amazing lover," I panted as ripples of electricity coursed through me.

"Such a delicious cunt," he groaned as he ate my pussy with amazing skills.

'God, who would have thought that he could be such an amazing lover', I thought to myself blissfully as his hands and mouth worked me to a frenzied state.

He then inserted two fingers into my scorching pussy while his mouth clamped onto to my rock-hard clit and sucked it, working it briskly with his tongue.

"Oh fuck," I groaned, as my over- stimulated pussy came all over his face.

While my pussy spasmed, he instantly brought his two stubby fingers from my pussy to my mouth.

"Taste your amazing cunt, Kacy. Lick that beautiful tasting cunt of yours off my fingers," he commanded, before returning to sucking me.

As his mouth sucked away at my wet pussy I eagerly licked his fingers. As I tasted my own nectar my pussy continuing exploding over his face from the incredible way he was eating me. Never in her life had I cum so hard and so good. Even with my huge-cock stepdaddy, Wardell.

Sensing that my pussy was reaching the point of being over-stimulated, he pulled me to the edge of the sofa and began licking and stabbing his tongue into the center of my asshole.

"Oh fuuuuck," I cried-out from the sensation of having my asshole eaten.

This happened for the first time with my red-necked stepdaddy and I absolutely went ballistic every time he ate my asshole. It was a part of my body that I learned was so hyper-sensitive.

Thinking to himself

As his tongue stabbed away at her ass he thought about his fortune at having his son's amazing girlfriend in his house with her mini-dress hiked up.

'I've had hundreds of sexy, young teens and lost count over the number of Josh's girlfriends I've fucked this year alone, but never one as sexy as this stunner. Never one who cums so hard,' he thought happily as he drank in all of her delicious taste of her gorgeous asshole.

Back to me

As his tongue explored my asshole the sparks that shot through me caused my eyes to roll back in my head.

"Oh fuck...so fucking hot," I groaned as I bit my lower lip and began messaging my breasts through the material of my dress.

"That's it. Play with your beautiful body Kacy," he instructed, before going back to eating my ass then my pussy.

"Oh fuck," I repeated over and over when he slid a finger from his left hand into my ass and one from his right hand into my dripping cunt.

"You've got me so fucked-up," I said hotly as I felt him slowly fucking his fingers into both holes while he looked right at me.

"Move your ass around my fingers Kacy," he instructed.

"Umm," I moaned as my glazed eyes locked onto his as I began swirling my ass around on his fingers.

"That's wonderful Kacy, move that sexy ass of yours... just like that."

"Oh God that feels so fucking good," I whined when his stubby fingers bottomed out in my asshole and pussy.

Just as I felt my pussy starting to boil over, I leaned forward and met his mouth for a passionate open mouthed kiss. The kiss had my tongue twisting wildly across his as his fingers in my ass and pussy had me on the edge of a volcanic eruption.

"Oh fuck," I wailed, breaking off our kiss, throwing my head back as my pussy and ass burst all over his fingers.

My body continued to tremble for minutes as his fingers slowly fucked both holes.

"Easy baby," he said in a calming voice as he gently withdrew his fingers from my pussy and ass.

'God, he is so in tune with a girl's body,' I thought to myself as he began to softly kiss me.

"Taste yourself Kacy. Taste your beautiful cunt and that wild ass of yours," he said softly as he brought both fingers to my mouth.

For the next few minutes I eagerly sucked the mixture of my pussy and ass from his stubby fingers.

After cleaning my sticky fluids off his fingers he pulled me up to him and led me by my waist to the bar in his house. Passing the large mirrored wall the sight of me in high heels, standing four inches taller than him, with him,a balding, overweight sixty-eight year old man with a bloated face, compared to me, a High School cheerleader made it look like a naughty porn scene.

Adding more excitement to the naughty picture was me dressed in the most sinful mini-dress with an open front that exposed half of my 36DD breasts, while my high heel pumps clicked in a sexy way on the tile floor.

On the bar was a bottle of very expensive champagne which was already chilling on ice. Reaching the bar we kissed hotly as his hands continuing to run up and down my body.

"Are you enjoying yourself tonight Kacy?" he said kissing my neck.

"Oh God, more than anything in the world," I said as his hands ran all over me.

"I wanted you Kacy," he said kissing my neck slowly and methodically.

"Oh God," I groaned, "I thought about you and I so many times."

"Being together Kacy?"

"Oh God yes," I groaned, "so many times."

As he continued to kiss my neck my hands were equally busy, rubbing the enormous bulge that ran down the front of his pants. Once again I was panting from the feeling the enormity of his cock as it filled the entire front of his pants.

"Oh God Mr. Stanton," I mumbled as my hand ran up and down the freakish length of his giant cock.

"Im big for you Kacy," he groaned out loud as his mouth planted these sensual kisses along the path of my neck.

Breaking away from our passionate embrace, he went to open the bottle of champagne.

"Old enough to drink," he said with a sly grin.

"I'm old enough for everything tonight Mr. Stanton," I said coyly as my manicured fingernails brushed across the front of his massive bulge.

After a short kiss he toasted to me.

"To the sexiest girl I have ever laid eyes on," he said as he looked into my eyes with a deep penetrating look than added with a sly grin, "and, perhaps to the future Mrs. Stanton?"

My body instantly came alive at the thought of being his wife. Taking a sip he put his glass down then leaned in and kissed me passionately as I melted at the thoughts of being the wife of a billionaire. Born in a trailer park and here I was with one of the worlds wealthiest men who easily had one of the worlds biggest cocks.

With my glass in hand we kissed hotly for another half hour. Our kiss was soft and playful at first with our tongues meeting for a few seconds before our lips met in passion. While this playful exchange went on my breathing got heavier and deeper.

"Stand up Kacy," he said in a deep voice.

Watching me get off the high stool I was happy to see his eyes riveted to my body, my legs.

"Beautiful legs," he said deeply which thrilled me inside.

As soon as I stood he had me lean forward and went behind me. He leaned over and began kissing my neck while he reached inside the top of my mini dress and played with my breasts and nipples. Leaning over me I could feel his large stomach fill the narrow of my back.

If anyone told me a few months ago that I'd be fucking a grossly overweight man who was balding and short I would have laughed in their face, but right now I was going insane from being so turned by him.

shoguy
shoguy
2,264 Followers