Sexy Underwear Day

Story Info
A trip to the mall leads to show and tell.
2.4k words
3.97
47.8k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My girlfriend Madison is so damn sexy, sometimes I just stare and admire her body. Long, dark hair. Eyes so amazing I get lost in them all the time. She had her tits done before I met her 34 E!! How lucky am I!! And her ass... Wow!! Perfection is the only word to describe it.

She and I have an amazing sex life. We love sex. And we are always trying new things to keep our sex life fresh and exciting. You name it we've probably tried it. Threesomes, foursomes even moresomes! Mild to wild anything was possible.

Madison loved wearing sexy panties for me. Usually on days when I was out of the house before her I would get a text from her that said something like, "happy s.u.d. Mikey xxx," along with a picture of the panties she chose. I knew it was going to be a good day.

One Saturday morning she called me into our bedroom after she got out of the shower. On our bed was a collection of thongs, g string, boy shorts, and bikini cut panties that would make any woman jealous. She is wearing just a towel, which hits the floor as I enter the room. Her body glistens with water. Between her long shapely legs a small bush she grew for me just cause she knew I liked it.

Looking at me with puppy dog eyes she said to me in a cute pouty voice. "Mikey I have nothing to wearrrrrr. Please can we go shopping."

I was wrapped around her finger and she knew it. With a smile I answered, "Sure babe. Get dressed and we can go to the mall." A grin forms over her sexy full lips. She picks a short skirt from the closet. Stepping into it the skirt she pulls it over the round cheeks of her ass. It was then I realized she wanted to go shopping with out panties on!! She knew it drove me crazy. A low cut tank top to show off her cleavage and we were off to the mall.

Madison smiled over at me as we got on to the highway. I returned the smile. As I did she began sliding her skirt up higher. She had a bit of a exhibitionist streak in her! Before I knew it my girlfriend was completely exposed for any one to see!! I kept sneaking a peek over between Madison's tan legs. A slight swerve jolted me back to the road. This did not sit well with her at all.

Her left hand slide onto my lap I flashed a smile over at her. She begins to rub my thigh slowly. Her hand running up and down slowly. I glance over at her at the corner of my eye. She is biting her lip I know that look... I'm in trouble!! "Babe we are on a highway what are you doing??"

Her answer is clear, her fingers work my zipper down. Slipping her hand inside my shorts my cock swells instantly. "Mmmm I think you know exactly what I'm doing Mikey." Her hand gives my shaft a squeeze, I respond with a moan.

I keep the car as steady as I can. Her hand begins to massage my cock. Her thumbs rubs the helmet. Pulling my cock out of my shorts she leans down and takes it into her mouth!! We have always talked about trying road head out but I never thought she would go through with it. Boy was I mistaken. My baby had the best blow job skills I have ever accounted. World class.

Her talented tongue works over the vein in my shaft. I groan out when she engulfs my throbbing cock. Panting as her head begins to bob up and down. Her perfect ass high up in her seat. A truck driver blows his horn as he passes us, letting us know he enjoyed the view. Madison flicks her slippery tongue over the head of my cock causing it to flinch.

A car full of guys drive along side us, Madison's ass in full view. They all have their phones in hands filming and snapping pics of my girlfriend giving me road head. They roll down their windows screaming and cheering us on. She slides the entire length of my cock down her throat gagging on it. I put my hand on the back of her head pushing it back down as she begins to rise up. The sounds of her slurping furiously on my throbbing cock echo in the car. The onlookers honked their horn as they speed off.

I feel myself ready to cum after just a few minutes I am so turned on from the thrill. Madison continues to suck my dick harder, her cheeks collapsing as she sucks. Her fingers slip around my heavy balls and gives a slight squeeze. She knows I'm close. I scream out as I empty my hot load down the her throat. Some how I keep the car on the highway. My girlfriend pulls her lips off my wet shaft, showing me my cum on her tongue she smiles as she swallows it all down. Settling back into her seat leaving her skirt hiked up around her waist. Leaving me panting and flustered. "I love you so fucking much babe."

A simple reply with a smile "I know," she giggles.

I pull into the mall parking lot and adjust myself slipping my still semi hard cock back into my shorts. I look over and Madison is already out of the car her ass and pussy still showing! An older guy drops his bags as he passes by us. She turns around to get her bag out of the car. Bending over at the waist she spreads her legs giving the onlooker a full glimpse. A slight wiggle of her ass, she looks over her shoulder. The guy is rubbing the bulge in his pants. We both burst out in laughter. I walk around slapping my girls ass, she moans in response. She slips her skirt back into place leaving the confused man standing there mouth a gaped.

"I wanna go shoe shopping first Mikey." She kisses my cheek and slips her hand into mine. She leads the way to the first store. Walking through the mall I feel the jealous eyes of the shoppers. The guys wanting to be me and the ladies wishing they looked half as good as my girl. We make our way to the shoe store. I play the part of annoyed boyfriend as she begins to browse the store.

Within a minute the fat, balding shoe salesman is at her side. She pretends to ignore him as she looks at the shoes. Bending straight over in his eye line the bottom of her skirt rides up the curve of her perfect ass. Madison loves to tease not only me but guys who have no chance with her. And today she was in a teaseful mood. I look on from a distance. Smirking to myself. She turns around and pushes her self 'accidentally' into the salesman. Her big tits pressed into his palms she giggles staying there for longer then she needed to. All part of the game.

She squats down to pick up the shoes she dropped when bumping into the clueless salesman. He stares right down into her cleavage. A bit of drool runs down his lips. With a batting of her eyes she looks up and says "do you like these?"

The flustered salesman begins to to stutter wiping a bead of sweat off his brow "I ... I do."

Madison gives him a strange look as I appear bending the sweaty worker. Holding the shoes up for me too see. "Yea sure babe, whatever it takes for us to get out of here." Playing my part in this scene we have done before to unsuspecting players in our private show. Walking off leaving Madison to further torment the salesman.

She says to him in a pouty voice, "I try to be sexy for him but he never appreciates it." Sitting into the chair to try on the shoes. She crosses one of her long legs over the other giving the sales man a quick glances of her pussy. Biting her full bottom lip she asks, "Can I see these in size 6, please?"

The salesman takes the shoes from her and mumbles, "of course you can." as he rushes into the back room. She glances over at me winking. She then pulls up her skirt a bit higher on her thigh

The salesman returns with her shoes sitting across from her to help try them on. Madison slides her bare foot up the inside of his pant leg until her foot is in his crotch. He drops the box of shoes and they tumble out on the floor. He quickly bends down to see them. Looking up he stares right between my girlfriends legs her perfect pussy on display. He blushes immediately.

I come back towards them playing my part as the angry boyfriend. Grabbing Madison by the hand I snatch the box of shoes from the clearly turned on shoe salesman. My hand fills to her ass as we walk towards the register I pull up her skirt showing off the perfect round curve of her ass cheek. Giving the salesman one last peek before we head out of the store

She leads the way to Victoria's Secret my arm wrapped around her waist. She leans into me whispering into my ear. "Mmmm Mikey are you help me pick out some sexy underwear?" She says to me as we are walking through the store. "And help me try them on too??"

We pick several pair of thongs and some lingerie before we sneak into the fitting room. Once we are inside the room Madison disrobes completely. She pushes me down in to the chair climbing on to my lap. I pull her close and kiss her hard. My hands cupping her big tits, squeezing the firm flesh. She clamped down on my lap grinding hard. Purring as she pulls away from my lips her eyes staring into mine. "Mikey you owe me for before..."

I grin up at her, picking her up in my arms I get up off the chair. Turning around placing her in the seat she hooks her legs over the arms of the chair. I lick my lips kneeling down in front of her I begin kissing her inner thigh. The smell of her pussy intoxicating I can tell she is already wet with anticipation. My tongue confirms, slipping it between the folds of her lips, a muffled moan escapes her lips. She bites down to keep quiet.

My fingers find her clit and begin to rub slowly. My tongue darts in and out of her slick pussy walls. Her hands cup her tits pinching and tugging on her hard nipples. I slide my hand under her ass pushing her tighter. She begins to roll her hips, smearing my face with her sweet juices. My tongue eager to lap them all up.

I clamp my lips around the hard clit as it throbs. Sucking hard my tongue begins to flick lightly over the sensitive head. Madison begins to beg for more. Her legs wrap around my head holding me tightly. I insert two fingers into her cunt pumping slowly bringing her closer to cumming. Twisting my fingers spreading her lips apart stretching her open. I tease her asshole with my other hand. She cries out, "Fuckkkkk Mikey don't stop I'm going to cum. Eat my pussy baby. Suck my hard clittt..."

She begins to buck her hips against my face. My fingers curl up inside her pressing her g spot. Madison stiffens when I find it, sending her body into overdrive. Grabbing a handful of my hair to hold my face into her mound she erupts. Squirting her pussy juices I pull my fingers free. My face sprayed with her cum.

Madison kicks me away from her standing up her back turned from me. I drop my shorts and boxers. My raging hard on springs free. My hands on her fleshy ass cheeks I pull them apart my target insight. I push the mushroom head of my cock against her asshole. "Relax baby let me inside. I'm gonna ass fuck you in the mall."

"Uhhhhh yes Mikey fill my ass with your big cock baby. I want it so bad. Give it to me!!" She begins to push her ass back into my throbbing cock. I push in her ass so tight the muscles squeeze my shaft. I squeeze her shapely hips pulling her back. The curve of her ass pressing my thighs. I begin to pump slow and steady. Her ass hole stretching around my fat cock. She looks over her shoulder pure lust in her eyes, she growls at me, "fuck me NOW!!"

I begin to pound her ass hard and fast. My cock spearing her shit hole. I grab her big bouncing tits pulling on them. Her hard nipples poking in to my palms aching to be played with. I pinch them pulling down slightly. "Fuck babe your ass is so tight. I love how it squeezes my cock."

Our bodies smacking together as we fuck. She slams back her ass when I thrust forward. Moaning loudly know not caring we are bringing attention to ourselves. "Mm give it to me Mikey I want your hot load In my ass give to meeeeee."

Her ass clamps on my cock she screams out as she cums. I wrap my arms around her leaning over her biting her shoulder blade and explode inside her ass. My cock spasming shooting my hot cum deep in her ass. She continues to back her ass up milking my balls dry. She pulls off my cock dropping to her knees she drops to her knees sucking my cock clean. Her tongue lapping my balls moaning as she does.

We get dressed after collecting our breath. Stepping out of the dressing room to a crowd that claps us on when we walk past. I kiss Madison hard smacking her ass. A moan against my lips we begin to laugh together. Paying for the lingerie and panties we leave the store. As we head back home Madison kisses my cheek "happy sexy underwear day Mikey." Her fingers are on my zipper...

The End

Mike