Sexy Weekend

Story Info
A night of sexy adventures with a new friend,
1.2k words
4
47.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Marcgrec
Marcgrec
16 Followers

My story starts a number of months ago.

My wife Tracy told me about her sexual fantasy which shocked me as it was to be had by me and another man. When she told me this I was shocked and surprised how much it turned me on.

After this we surfed the web about threesomes and considered advertising but we stopped short of this.

About a month ago we booked a weekend at a hotel in Worcester. We arrived on Friday evening to find we had been double booked and the only room we could get was in a guest-house down the road. This was very nice but the only problem was that we had to share a bathroom with 2 other rooms.

At night, when I was getting into bed with Tracy when she said she had forgotten to clean her teeth . She got up, wearing her flimsy, see-through nightdress, and went to the bathroom. What had really happened was she had seen someone peeping through our unclosed door and she had gone to investigate.

She saw Simon whom we had met at dinner quickly dash back into his room, so she was sure he had been watching her undress for bed through the partly open door. To be honest, the thought of him seeing her like that turned her on, and she could feel her pussy getting moist. Feeling very flirty she went into his room to check he was okay.

she bent down over him and whispered that she didn’t mind him seeing her naked, and that if he came back and peeped round our door in a few minutes, he would see a lot more.

I was looking at a copy of contacts book when she returned to our room, so she knew I was in the mood for a randy time. She pulled back the sheets, positioned herself on her hands and knees with her pussy towards the door, and started fondling and sucking my cock. she parted her legs as she sucked and slid her hand down to her pussy, dipping her fingers into her juicy hole.

She soon brought herself off and her head was swimming, imagining that Simon was watching her.

She wanted him to see her being fucked by me. So she turned round, checked he was at the door (he was), and suggested to me that we fuck. I happily agreed, allowing our hidden audience a perfect view as he slid my hard cock into her swollen hole.

All the excitement of being fucked under these circumstances gave her a multiple orgasm. I was highly aroused by her performance and managed to fuck her for about an hour. I lost count of the number of times she came.

After that, we were so shattered that we simply turned the light off and fell asleep.

In bed on the Saturday morning, , I commented that I had really enjoyed the previous evening, and asked what had turned her on so much. After a bit of probing, and a bit of guessing that it was something to do with Simon, I assured her that I wouldn’t mind knowing, whatever it was.

When she finally told me that Simon had been watching from the door, my penis, which was already quite stiff, swelled up and I came almost instantly. Afterwards, I said that I didn’t mind Simon watching, particularly if it turned her on that much. I then went further and told her I thought it would be very erotic to let Simon join in that night.

Through the day we agreed that we would try to create the opportunity for some sexy fun with Simon.

We invited Simon to have dinner and drinks in our room and he readily agreed (Tracy asked him and who knows what she hinted at).

As usual, we had a nice meal and a few bottles of wine, which helped to remove any inhibitions I still had. We started playing some games, quite innocently, but to get things going I suggested that the loser should remove an item of clothing. Simon, who had just lost, jumped at the idea and removed his trousers, allowing Tracy to see the outline of his cock starting to throb in his pants.

We played a few more games, removed a few more things, and got down to just our underwear. A few more games, and the time came for Tracy to remove her bra, and she really enjoyed showing off her naked boobs to Simon’s admiring glances. Her pubic hair was also showing quite visibly through the thin and now very wet lacy material of her knickers.

Then Simon lost again and had to remove his pants. I suggested that Tracy should do it for him and he happily let her.

Tracy enjoyed sliding her fingers into the top of his pants and slowly pulling them down, brushing his pubic hair and his penis with her hand as she revealed his swollen prick. She then bent down and gave his stiff member a quick, teasing kiss.

Tracy lost again and Simon got up and walked over to where she was sitting, his erect penis sticking out in front of him. she stood up and almost swooned as she felt him gently touching her skin, slowly moving up her thighs until he reached the thin material of her panties, which he pulled to the side before he slid his fingers inside and slowly pulled them down, revealing her pussy. He then caressed her pubic hair and slid a finger down to the entrance of her soaking hole. Then, teasingly, he went and sat back down, holding her damp panties as a trophy.

After a few more games we were all naked, so we decided it was time for bed. Tracy was in ecstasy as she laid her naked body down between us and we both started caressing her all over. She returned the favour by gently stroking our pricks, one in each hand. Then Tracy turned on her side and let me enter her pussy from behind. That left her free to enjoy Simon’s passionate kisses, his tongue probing her mouth while she fondled his prick and balls.

My juice exploded inside her, but remained my cock stiff with excitement.

We then changed round so that she could feel Simon’s prick inside her. She lay on her back, with her bum on a couple of pillows so that her pussy was raised up for Simon to slide in. Simon eased into her and she came almost instantly it felt even better than when she and I had fantasised about it.

Her pussy clamped tight around Simon’s cock and she felt the incredible sensation of a man other than me coming inside her. Then, as he withdrew, she felt my fingers probing her as her pussy tingled with pleasure.

We continued for what seemed like hours in various positions before we all finally fell asleep together.

Then I awoke in the early hours to cries of ecstasy from Tracy as Simon pounded into her, then Tracy smiled at me and turned over demanding Simon fuck her in the Ass, as she turned over I slid underneath them to lick her clit which by now was sticking out an inch. Simon entered her ass and was soon shooting his lot both in her ass and all over the outside. Tracy slumped into a heap moaning in ecstasy.

That’s all for now but if you are good l I will tell you what happened the next week!!!!!

Marcgrec
Marcgrec
16 Followers