Sexy Wife Explores a Threesome

Story Info
Wife wants to test the MMF waters before she dives in.
1.5k words
4.28
89k
47
11

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/02/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VincenzoCat
VincenzoCat
53 Followers

After my wife Mary's encounter with the masseuse (see Massage for Traveling Wife) she was in an amazingly giving mood. It worked like a charm. She felt like she owed me big time for the sexy surprise and I got months of rewards. It might be the best money I'd ever spent. After a particularly hot and heavy session with her in one of my favorite outfits and an amazing blow job that I didn't even ask for, my wife looked at me from her pillow and said "So what's next, Mark?" I didn't exactly know what to say. I was beat and done for the night. She said "not tonight, silly. What's on your list of fantasies that we haven't done yet? I know the phone call massage was one of them. Are there others?" I thought about it and said "I'd still kind of like to try a threesome. I don't know why but I think it might be fun to focus four hands on ravishing you. What about you? Are you excited by the idea of being in the middle of two big hard cocks?"

She put her finger to her lips coyly and said "I don't know if I want to lose control that much. But I'll think about it. I can't say I've ever understood what's so hot about that fantasy for you and I'm afraid if we did it, there would be hurt feelings. What about another woman? Would you like that?"

I laughed and said "I'm not sure I'd know what to do with two women looking up at me. It might be too much pressure. I like making you feel good and feeling good in the process. I'm not sure I'd want to have two ladies worth of responsibility on the same night."

She got thoughtful and let it drop.

Two weeks later, I'm sitting on the couch when my wife comes out of the bedroom wearing one of my button up shirts and some dark slacks. She had a funny look on her face so I said "what's with the outfit?" She said, "you'll see." She turned on the baseball game and we talked about how we barely knew any of the infielders' names. All of a sudden I heard keys in our front door and in walked Julie, a friend and neighbor from down the street. She was wearing one of my wife's summer dresses and charged right in without so much as a hello. She dropped her keys, kissed my wife on the lips and said "Hey baby, I missed you today. What's for dinner? I've had a hard day and I need nourishment!" I looked at my wife and she grinned and said to our friend (who was now heading for our kitchen flipping through the mail like she owned the place) "Hey Julie, I hope you don't mind but my friend came over and we're watching the game."

Julie poked her head back in the room and gave puppy dog eyes "Aw. Here I was hoping to get laid tonight. It's been a Long. Hard. Day." She gave me a wink and disappeared. I was hard as a rock in my pants from the Jessica Rabbit impression happening in my living room from the sexy brunette pretending to be my wife's wife. But I was more than a little confused.

I turned to my wife and said "what the hell is going on?"

"Play along, dummy. This will be fun." Then to Julie, "If you really need to get off, Steve here might be able to help us out. What do you think, Steve, you wouldn't leave a sexy lady in distress would you?"

"Steve?"

"I said, play along."

"Sure," um, "Julie, I could help you guys out."

She reappeared in the doorway basically fellating a spoon of yogurt. "I don't know if I want to be at the mercy of you two big strong men. I don't know if I could handle it. Could you be gentle? But not too gentle?" Her eyes were smoldering. She pulled the elastic off of her ponytail and let her long black hair down. "I tell you what, I'll go get changed. If you boys can pull yourselves away from the game, you might be in time to interrupt me." Then she turned on her heels and sashayed down our hallway to our bedroom.

My wife turned and looked into my eyes. "What do you think, do you want to fuck my wife?"

I said "I don't know what you've got in mind but I like the way you're looking at me. Let's go have some fun."

She led the way back to our bedroom where our guest was down to some very sexy lingerie that was definitely not from my wife's drawer. First of all, Julie was about three inches shorter and second of all, her breasts were two cup sizes larger than my hands are used to. My wife of twenty years walked right up to her and ran her hands down her sides, stopping along the way to cup her breasts and caress the contours of her shapely ass. "We made it just in time. Steve, why don't you go around the front and see what you can do there. I'm going to slide these panties off and see if I can't make her knees weak from behind."

I moved around the front and was surprised with a big full kiss on the lips. Then her hands got busy unbuttoning my shirt and sliding it off my shoulders. My wife went down on her knees and slid Julie's black lace panties down around her ankles. Julie slipped her feet out of them, not missing a beat, and then inhaled sharply as my wife's hand slid down her ass and cupped her full lips from behind. "Let's take this to the bed." I whispered. My wife and I backed her up to the foot of our bed and sat her down. She pulled herself back to the pillows and spread her legs alluringly. "Who's going first?" she asked. I looked over at my wife as she slipped her slacks down and secured a dildo into a harness she must have been wearing for the last hour. "Oh, I think you should give our guest a little taste of your sexy mouth while I get started. I promise there will be enough for both of us," my wife said with lust in her eyes.

She crawled up the bed with her big cock between her legs and dove right in with a gusto licking and sucking Julie's pretty pussy. Julie reached for me between the moans and pulled my waiting cock into her soft mouth. She moaned while she sucked me and bucked while my wife played and attacked, was gentle and then pressed hard. I felt like I could take no more when my wife stopped and crawled up Julie, tasting her as she went. I pulled out and took a step back so I could watch my wife of twenty years penetrate our friend. Their eyes locked, Julie grabbed my wife's beautiful tits and then my wife thrust into her hard. It was beautiful. The two of them thrusting with abandon. My wife trying as hard as she could to push her friend over the edge. She looked up at me and said "Let's change this up. Your turn, Steve."

Julie rolled over on her hands and knees and wiggled her sexy ass in my direction. My wife moved around the front and pushed her cock into Julie's waiting mouth. I got the idea right away and slid into Julie's hot pussy. It was glorious. I haven't had anyone but my wife in so long that everything felt different. The temperature, the shape, the ridges, everything. I did my best to give her the ride of her life. She bucked and slammed back on me, her moans muffled. Finally, she started to lose rhythm and I felt her clench hard. Her body grew tense and she shook with a huge orgasm that went on for a while. I came in a rush and filled her vibrating canal with my cum. We were both breathing hard.

My wife was lazily drawing circles on Julie's nipples with one hand and rubbing my leg reassuringly with the other, lust and amusement in her eyes. I pulled the harness off of her roughly and stuffed the big dildo into her dripping pussy. Julie kissed her hard and together we made her cum three times so close together it was hard to tell where one stopped and the other started. When she finally came down from the last orgasm, she looked at us both and said "what do you think, spouses, did we have fun?"

Later, when we were alone after Julie had joined us for dinner and we laughed our way through a few glasses of wine, my wife pulled me close in bed and whispered "If you could handle it, I think I'd like to be in the middle next time." My cock sprang to attention. "Hmmm. It feels like I have an answer down there," she said, grinning, as her head disappeared beneath the covers, "I better go investigate."

VincenzoCat
VincenzoCat
53 Followers