Sexy Young Couple in Barbados

Story Info
Naive couple learns about sex, shares all with friends.
10.7k words
4.19
66.3k
48
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NerdySex
NerdySex
806 Followers

We were the best of buddies, all eight of us. We lived within three blocks of each other, went to the same grade school and high school. Greg, Joe, Larry, and myself, John, plus the four girls, Marsha, Cindy, Melissa, and Barb. Mostly we gathered at my house since we had a nicely finished basement. There were no secrets among us. The girls openly gossiped about other girls in school and which boys were cute. We in turn candidly evaluated other girls.

When the girls started maturing, their talk included the latest developments in breasts. First bras.

It was all very innocent coming-of-age. We boys were a little more circumspect about our changes. Voices that were erratically changing, one moment like the boys we were, the next with croaks and high pitches. No one mentioned penises until one day when the girls were in a particularly giggly mood.

"We'll show you ours if you show us yours," Cindy declared. They had been plotting for a week. All four had apparently developed breasts and wanted to show off. "Come on guys," Barb chimed in. We just sat there, looking both surprised and dumb. Barb looked at the other girls, shrugged, and lifted up her top. No bra! And two smallish breasts with erect nipples. "What do you think, guys? Each week they seem a little bigger. Bet you'd like to touch them. Sorry," as she pulled down her top.

"Guys, three more to see. All you have to do is show us your cocks," Cindy persisted.

Larry was the bravest. He stood up, unfastened his pants. His underwear was sticking out in front. "Look, Larry has a hard-on," Barb exclaimed. "Did I do that? Poor thing. Come on, pull them down."

He was beet red but having gone this far was determined to continue. His cock jutted out at a 45-degree angle. The girls stared at their very first erect cock. "Look, Melissa, it's all red. Does it hurt?"

"No," as he quickly pulled up his shorts and pants.

"OK, I'll go next," Cindy said as she unbuttoned her shirt. Again, no bra. Her breasts were about the same size as Barb's. "John, I want to see your cock." At least I wasn't first. My cock popped out, hard as a rock. I was pleased that it was noticeably bigger than Larry's. Marsha and Melissa were next, followed by Greg and Joe.

That was the end of the exhibitions but certainly not discussion. The girls wanted to know how often we got hard-ons. What did we do if it happened around people? That sort of thing.

All through high school we remained just friends. But our sexual discussions became more prevalent

Once afternoon after classes Cindy was the first of the group to arrive at my house. "John, I want to ask you something," she began. "Yeah, go ahead."

"Have you ever kissed a girl?" "Of course, I've kissed my mom and sister many times."

"No, I mean really kissed a girl, a girlfriend?" "No, I've never had a girlfriend. All four of you are my friends."

"Well, I've been wondering what it's like to really be kissed. Would you kiss me?" Cindy put her face close to mine. "Kiss me, John."

I kissed her lightly and briefly on the lips. "More, John." I pressed my lips to hers and she pressed back. Our kiss lasted maybe ten seconds. "That was nice. Thank you. I think with some practice you could be a really good kisser." This time she kissed me, hard.

The doorbell rang and the rest of our group showed up.

************

"Can I come over tonight?" Cindy asked. "Sure, what's up?"

John, we have been friends for, what, ten years? Back to 4th grade. You and the other guys are my best friends. I have decided that I want to have sex, to give up my virginity. It's something I've been thinking about for months. There's no one I would rather be my first. Would you make love to me? Now?"

I was taken by surprise but not completely. The past few weeks Cindy seemed to pay me more than usual attention.

"I've never done this before," I said. "Me either." I knew the basics, of course. But I didn't want to come across as a total klutz. Guys were supposed to know.

"Do you think I'm pretty?" "Very much so. You are one of the best looking girls in school. I like being around you. I like your smile. And you have a very sexy body. You looked great in that bikini you wore last month. "

We were in my bedroom; my folks were at some show. Cindy stood before me and peeled off her clothes. I sucked in a breath as she lowered her panties.

"Very nice, Cindy. You are beautiful and so very sexy. Did you shave your pussy hair?" "Yes, most of the girls I know are doing it now. Do you like it?"

I quickly shed my clothes and stood before her with my big cock sticking out. "John, remember when you guys showed us your cocks? You were the biggest. I wondered at the time how something that big would ever fit inside a girl. I think it's even bigger now. I want to touch it."

"Oh, it's hard and soft at the same time. And you are leaking out its little hole. Are you getting excited?" We laid on the bed and kissed. I was ready to do more but not sure exactly how.

"Use your hands to massage my breasts. Yes, now play with the nipples. Oh, look, they're getting stiffer and sticking out. That feels good. Lick my nipples. Mmm, nice. Now, John, I want you to play with my pussy. Easy, just rub up and down between my pussy lips. Oh, that feels good! Now find my pussy hole and gently push in your finger. Yes, like that. Now in and out."

She reached down and spread her lips and I pushed in further. "Now I'm ready for your cock. Just go in a little way."

I pushed my cock head inside and held it in place. I wanted to shove it in but Cindy reached down and put her hand on my cock, preventing it was going deeper. Oops, what about a condom, I suddenly thought. As if reading my mind Cindy said she was on the pill. I went in and out, just using my cock head. After a minute or so she removed her hand and I went in another two or three inches.

"That's my hymen. Don't go any deeper for a moment. Let me get ready. OK, push, do it quickly."

She let out a little yelp. I stopped and waited to see what she wanted me to do. "OK, you can go deeper." I kept going for a long time but couldn't cum. I guess I was just too nervous. I could tell that Cindy was not having a good time. "Don't worry about it, John. It hurt some. Next time."

We had sex again the next Wednesday and I thought it was great. We were more comfortable in what was to happen and I was less apprehensive as to my performance. We did the basics, kissing, fondling, missionary position. Cindy winced a few times when I went deep into her. I climaxed but she didn't. Later, neither of us said anything to the others in our group.

Two weeks went by. Cindy arranged for us to get together again.

"John, I had sex with Larry. I wanted to see how another cock would feel in me. Don't be mad at me."

"I'm not, Cindy. We aren't dating. But I am really surprised."

"When you guys showed us your cocks that time, yours was the biggest. Larry, Greg, and Joe were all about the same. Nice, just not as long or fat. The first time you and I made love it hurt. I expected that since I was a virgin. But the second time your cock was so big it still hurt some. I wondered how a smaller cock would feel. Would it hurt the same way? So I asked Larry.

"He thinks he took my virginity, doesn't know anything about us. We did the same things you and I did. It was his first time and he did OK. We promised to keep it a secret."

"Anyway, I enjoyed sex with him more than with you. I climaxed, my first. It felt terrific. Please don't get mad, it's just that his cock fits my pussy better. I still want to be your friend, just like always."

"Oh, I almost forgot. Barb and I were talking. Not about us, not in that way. She thinks you have become really handsome. She has a crush on you. If you approached her in the right way, the two of you might hit it off. Could be your second virgin!"

I had apparently become Cindy's confidant as well as first lover. Sometime later she confided in me that she had seduced Greg and Joe. She was remarkably candid in relating her experiences. She said their cocks all fit nicely and that she enjoyed both times. She said they were still just friends. She did tell them that she had sex with Larry.

Cindy and Larry told our group they were dating. No mention of sex but the guys knew and the other girls guessed.

I decided to take Cindy's advice and ask Barb out on a date. Movie and pizza. We have known each other since 4th grade. So our chit-chat was on a superficial level until the subject of sex came up. Barb said Cindy just told her she had sex with all four of us guys. And that I was her first. Barb was curious about the sex, how it felt, what you did. Cindy was effusive in describing all the details. She even admitted that she liked sex with me but that my cock was too big and hurt. So she tried the other guys and settled on Larry.

"What was it like, John? Did you like doing it?"

"Very much so. I was so nervous that first time that I couldn't finish. And Cindy wasn't satisfied either. But it was our first time. The second time was much better, at least for me. I filled her pussy with my stuff. I enjoyed it very much. But Cindy said my cock hurt her."

"When you first put it in, did you go all the way? Tell me."

"No, I first inserted just the head of my cock and moved it in and out just a little. After a minute or so I pushed it in further but hit an obstruction. Her hymen. She told me to do it quickly. I shoved hard and went in almost all the way. She grimaced and let out a yelp. I guess it must have hurt quite a bit.

"I didn't know what to do next, so decided just to stay in her and not move. But I couldn't stay still and started moving in and out, slowly. Cindy was tense and holding her breath. Another minute or so and she relaxed some. I continued for at least ten minutes. Nothing much seemed to be happening so I just stopped and pulled out."

"We didn't have much to say to each other. Cindy cleaned up and left. The second time was much better and I came inside her. Felt much better then when I jack off. Cindy didn't say much and I decided I was not a very good lover.

"That's not what Cindy told me. She said you were very nice and gentle but your cock hurt too much. That's why she wanted to try the other guys."

"She also suggested that you and I would make a nice pair. I had previously told her I thought you were a nice guy and very handsome. It seems rather odd to think of you as a potential lover. We have been good buddies for so long. Like sister and brother. And yet I have recently felt a sexual attraction when I am close to you. It's different than with the others."

"I noticed how you have been looking at me. Different than earlier times. I have wondered what it would be like to kiss you. Really kiss you. I wonder what your body looks like. Not very brotherly thoughts.

"Maybe we can become lovers. Not yet, but soon. Let's try out this new relationship for a bit. What do you think?"

We mentioned to the group that we were dating. The others assumed that meant sex but we kept it on a platonic level. Well maybe not totally platonic. We did some serious kissing and rubbing of our bodies but only through our clothes.

"John, you need to take the initiative," Cindy said some weeks later. "What do you mean?"

"How long you going to keep Barb waiting? She wants you to be her lover but you don't seem to ever get there." Had I been too reticent? I had been afraid to push Barb but maybe Cindy was right. Time to be bold.

"Do you love me?" I asked. "You know I do." "Maybe we could mess around some, you know, make love. What do you think?"

"Yes, John. I'm ready. I want you to be my first and only. When can we do it?"

"Not now, my folks will be home soon. But tomorrow they are going to some fundraiser and will be gone for hours."

*********

Barb removed her clothes, leaving on her bra and panties. I disrobed down to my shorts. We kissed and pressed our bodies together. Breaking the kiss, she unclasped her bra and let it drop. I clearly remember her breasts from years earlier when we did the show-and-tell. They were much bigger now and looked beautiful. I cupped each in my hands. Sliding my hands down her side, I pushed her panties down her legs. I stepped back and admired the beauty standing before me.

"Show me your cock, John."

I pulled my shorts down and it popped out, hard as could be. Barb reached out and put her hand on it. Then both hands.

"Cindy was right; you have a big cock. A very big cock. I hope we can get it in me. Do you have some lubrication? That should help. Also, don't worry, I started on the pill. Oh, this is so exciting, make me your woman!"

My cock entered and felt the same resistance as with Cindy. My second virgin. It didn't seem to hurt Barb as much when I pushed through. Several strokes and I was almost fully inside.

"How does that feel?"

"OK, hurt for just a moment, but not near as bad as Cindy said it would. And your cock doesn't hurt. I feel really full but it's a really good feeling. Do you like it?"

"Oh yes! The lubrication helped. Your pussy is like a glove. I can't believe you and I are making love."

"Pull out for a moment, John. I want to see how much was in me."

I pulled out my cock and knelt before her. She reached up and stroked my cock.

"So big. I can't believe I had it all inside me. Put it back in, John. Make love to me."

I was surprised and very pleased when she started humping against my thrusts. I felt a burst of fluid inside her pussy. "Oh ... Oh ... OH!" as she came. I squirted moments later.

We snuggled for several minutes, not saying a thing.

"Thank you, John. I am so glad we did this. It only hurt for a moment and then it felt so good. Cindy is a fool; your cock is perfect. Can we be lovers?"

We became inseparable. Our group was evolving. Cindy had Larry. Barb had me. Greg and Joe randomly dated some girls. Marsha and Melissa found each other. We had suspected they might be gay. Our group had secrets that weren't shared with others. As several months went by the changes were obvious. We were growing up and leaving our childhoods behind. And yet we wanted to still be eight best buddies who would do anything for each other.

Barb and I dated all through college. It's a rare young romance that withstands the new experiences of college. But our love grew stronger with each year. Plans were made for a wedding in late summer after graduation.

Cindy and Larry had split up. Larry had someone new. Barb and I didn't care for her but his choice. Greg and Joe continued to go through a series of girlfriends. Neither showed any inclination to settle down but they were still plenty young.

Barb and Cindy stayed close friends and went out to lunch frequently. Cindy admitted that she was the reason for her breakup with Larry. Seems that she was also bedding both Greg and Joe. Naturally Larry eventually found out. Cindy still occasionally dates them plus a couple of other guys. She says she likes sex and just one guy isn't enough.

We had a beautiful wedding. Cindy was maid-of-honor, Melissa and Martha bridesmaids. My brother was best man, Larry, Greg, and Joe groomsmen.

We honeymooned in Barbados. Our parents jointly funded the trip. We enjoyed the beautiful beaches and the clear blue skies and made love at least twice each day. Barb purchased a skimpy bikini, one she said she would never wear back home. I helped her shave her pubic hair so it would fit. She was horrified to learn that it became almost transparent when wet. I didn't mind a bit. My young wife was beautiful and I didn't mind showing her off.

"John, this is almost obscene. You can clearly see my nipples. And look, my camel toe. Let's go back and I'll change into my old suit."

"I think you look great. So very, very sexy. We don't know anyone here. You have a perfect body, don't be afraid to show it off. I like other guys to check you out. Even some of the women. Come on, let's get a drink at the beach bar."

By the time we reached the bar her suit was mostly dry. Still very revealing but not transparent. We sat on some high bar stools and sipped margaritas. It was a beautiful day. The girl who was bartending asked where we were from. She said lots of newlyweds came to Barbados.

"You guys are so handsome. Great looking couple! And I love your suit."

"Just bought it," Barb responded. "I was so embarrassed when I got into the water. It became transparent and showed everything."

"I have a suit like that. Takes some guts the first time to wear it. Do you like it, John?"

"Yes, definitely! My Barb is beautiful and I don't mind others sharing in her beauty."

"That's how my husband feels too. I had to persuade him that my new suit was decent to wear. That was before we realized it also got transparent when wet. We both have a day off tomorrow. Want to do some touring together? We can show you around Barbados."

"That would be great," Barb responded. All we have done so far is walk a little on the beach. Everything we have seen so far is very nice."

Gwen and Bob, her husband, picked us up in their Jeep the next morning. We drove along the beach and reached the lighthouse. The view was terrific but the most amazing thing was the cactus. They were huge. Who would have thought cactus in the Caribbean? We stopped at the rock bridge, which I think has since fallen in. Luckily it didn't happen while we were standing on it.

Lunch at a little café in town. Over some blue margaritas we told about ourselves. Bob was impressed that Barb and I had known each other since grade school. They, in turn, explained that they had moved to Barbados from Detroit three years ago. Bob owned a hardware store and Gwen had the beach bar concession. They were just a few years our senior. We decided to meet again for dinner and some dancing.

"Would you guys like to see our house? It's just down the road. We can have a nightcap there," Gwen invited.

Gwen used her bartending experience to mix up some tropical drinks that went down really easy. We soon reached the giggly stage.

"Bob, Barb bought a swim suit just like that one I bought. You know the one. She said she felt like me, embarrassed to find out it became transparent in the water.

"I told Barb she looked terrific," I joined in. "She has a great body and she shouldn't be ashamed to show it off a little. I'm real proud of my beautiful wife."

"I can verify that," Gwen added. "That suit was a knock-out. I don't know if you realized, Barb, but I could see your nipples and your pussy. Very sexy. Bob, you would have dropped your teeth."

"Another drink? Let's go out to the patio. Too bad you don't have your suit, Barb. We could use the hot tub." "Honey, why don't you go inside and put on your suit," Bob suggested. "Barb, you could just keep your panties on."

"What about my top? What do you think, John?" "I don't see where it hurts anything. Your suit bottom was more revealing than your panties would be. And we talked about you going topless on this trip. Why not? I'll keep my shorts on."

A few minutes later we were settled in the hot top. Barb got over her initial shyness and Gwen took her suit top off to join in. I couldn't see Bob's shorts very well under the water but I knew my cock was hard.

"Ready for more drinks?" Bob asked as he stood up. His tight suit hugged his obvious erection. "Bob, you're on display," his wife giggled. After handing us our drinks Gwen reached over and tugged down his suit. His big cock sprang out. "John, you said you like to show off your wife. Well, I like to show off my husband. Nice cock, isn't it."

Neither of us had ever seen a live erect cock before. "Barb, I'll bet your guy has a nice one too. How about letting us see it." We looked at each other. Lots of drinks. Both girls showing their tits. Her husband displayed his cock. I shrugged, Barb nodded her head. What the hell. I stood up and pulled off my shorts. My cock was in full glory. "God, that's a huge cock. No wonder you married him. How do you ever get it all into that little pussy of yours?"

NerdySex
NerdySex
806 Followers