Sexyshort 01 - She Jerked Me in Her Sleep

Story Info
The time my female roomie slumberly jerked me.
1.3k words
3.72
34.7k
14
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Subob
Subob
81 Followers

Back in my drinking days there were many a night I would pass out on the couch watching tv after binge-drinking. This was NOT one of those nights. As usual a bunch of us retired back at our rented house. The drinking subsides when we get home and we just sit around getting stoned until we pass out. I was smitten with my roommate's legs, especially when she wore black nylons, it was my kryptonite. U know that look, the knee-high boots, the miniskirt, the low-denier thigh-highs...mmmmmm. I wouldn't be telling this story had she not had these stockings on, as I wouldn't have been so compelled to try and touch them. Of course, I seized any chance I got to sit beside her to sneak an innocent touch off her leg, her foot, any physical contact at all. Not that sitting across from her was a bad position either, she was quite fidgety most of the time so she was always crossing or uncrossing her legs, curling them up beneath her, or just shifting and moving in general.

When things were winding down I made sure to roll a nice big joint. With all the alcohol in our system, weed acted like a sedative. I know from being on the other end, one time a cougar set her sights on me and managed to all but incapacitate me with booze and marijuana...but that's a tale for another day. Every time I passed it to her, I would make sure to only meet her halfway, so she had to spread her legs a little when reaching for it. I would take every opportunity to look up her skirt, like the time we were all downstairs and when going to climb the stairs to the main floor I would make sure to allow her to climb in front of me, so I could crane my neck down and have a cheeky glimpse of her nickers.

But tonight my perversion would advance beyond the daring and into the dangerous. If I knew then what I know now (that she was totally into me but trying not to act on it) it wouldn't seem so daring at the time. As the night came to a conclusion, we just sat around chatting, my buds passing out on the couch across from us (myself and the fem-roomie) with her bf already asleep in the La-Z-Boy he always claimed for himself. Fem and I turned on the tv, to lull ourselves asleep with some late nite infomercial-type crap. I was barely watching tv at all, reclined and leaning against one arm of the couch, she doing the same on the other end ... our legs not intertwined but laying next to each other. I kept my head facing forward and would flick my eyes to the side to spy inconspicuously on her legs, straining to see up her skirt.

At one point I glanced up from her legs to her face, and saw she was apparently asleep. I softly spoke her name. No reply. I jostled a bit on the couch, with no response. My perversion took over then, I looked back down to her legs and thought there was no better opportunity to get a real good peek. I slid myself in behind her a little, sidling down a bit on the sofa so her feet were directly before my face. With very delicate hands I gently lifted the hem of her skirt, peering into the darkness underneath that was now evaporating with each inch I hiked up her hemline. Now I could see that juicy part where the nylons ended and her milky skin began, knowing I was getting close to seeing the main bits. I was instantly turned on, my attention now shifting to the feel of my dick getting stiff and pressing against her thighs. It was all curled up in my underwear when I got into position, now I had skillfully slid it out the zipper and was allowing it to engorge, then pressing it into her poking its way between her thighs. I was practically fucking her legs, entering between them inch by inch as my monster dick grew oh so slowly...

Suddenly, she shifted position, crossing her legs at the ankles, pushing her fragrant soles up against my mouth and nose. I figured licking them would be going a bit far, might def wake her up, and how would I explain this preDICKament. I restricted myself to merely breathing through my nose, inhaling her delicious feet. It was turning me on so much, I knew I would have to stop pretty soon or risk cumming all over the place. I could barely believe what I was doing, so dangerous, so daring, if she woke I'd be a goner.

With her legs slightly crossed now I was in fact trapped, her knees so close together and her warm thighs pressing on my member from all sides. I was getting way too turned on. I made only one attempt to pull my dick out and away from the enticement, but that just made me hornier. Her legs had me gripped in place, my dick was moist with precum dripping out up to now, her thighs damp from my heat and the precum. I couldn't retract it. I pulled on it harder but thought it was already too much of a distraction. Any more and Fem would surely wake!! I turned from horny to worried. I could tell I was building up an orgasm and I would surely wake her in trying to get up. She started fidgeting and I knew it was gonna happen.

My only option was to press into her a little deeper so my bellhead was poking out the other side, through her thighs. This action finished me off, feeling like I was again entering her, her feet molesting my face, it was all too stimulating. I felt the pulsating motion, felt the goo building up, then bursting forth. I prayed it was clearing her leg and ending up soaking into the shag rug on the floor. It was incredible, with no way for me to get out of it, having to let her legs inadvertently jerk me off. Amazing. I waited for my dick to shrink up again, taking its sweet time, she fidgeted again and I seized the chance to withdraw completely. As gently as possible I removed myself from the couch, dabbed the extra cum away from the rug and went and changed into pajama pants and a tee shirt.

Rather than go on to bed, I was still horny and decided to go have a peek again as I had never had such an opportune moment. By now she had curled up a little, pulling her knees up to her chest. I could easily see the lower part of her buttcheeks, I pulled the skirt up a little more, folding it back onto her waist, exposing her complete thigh, ass and hips. I started to get erect again, she was so gorgeous and sexy to me I got a hard-on every time she was around, regardless I just spewed not more than 10 mins ago.

My dick poked its head out the opening on front of my PJ pants. I assisted and proceeded to stroke myself as I leaned over her unware body, peeking up only periodically to make sure everyone else was still asleep. Eye-molesting her I drank her sexiness in, that crease where the bum meets the thigh, the fold of her underwear as her pussy slightly eats it, focusing on her cameltoe and the bit of labia I could see peeking out the side. I shielded and cupped my cum in hand as I erupted a second time, now only dribbling a little juice out.

It was only then that I was un-horny enough to actually go to bed. I pulled her skirt down over her gain, bidding farewell to the sexy underside I had not yet seen until today ... But would not be the last time she forced me to cum nor the last time I would see her yummy parts.

Subob
Subob
81 Followers