Sexyshort 02 - Spying on Roomie, For a Change

Story Info
Turning the tables on my shower voyeur.
851 words
4.27
14.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Subob
Subob
82 Followers

SO yeah, my female roomie, I will call Fem, was not the only pervert in the house. I had probably been spying on her in secret long before she spied me in the shower. Our rental unit was an older house, had the old keyholes in the doors u could see through. I stole many a glance at her through my locked bedroom door. In fact, if she was working the night shift at the hospital I would set my alarm for 5 mins until she was expected home, usually around 6:30am. I would slumberly take a seat at the foot of my door, peering through my keyhole, waiting for her to return.

When I hear the front door close I would get all excited, my heart racing every time. She walked down the hall, away from my door to hers. Her sweet ass jiggling in her scrub uniform. Usually she would go to her room, undress to her panties and bra and go to the bathroom to wash up, being so early in the day she never expected me to be up. I was up almost every time and 'UP' in more ways than one.

Undoubtedly I would have cock in hand, squeezing, fondling, just all-around playing with it for the few seconds I get to peep her almost naked body. I remember a particular time I was sleeping in on a Saturday. She was up doing some chores, wearing only her bf's large white tee shirt, 3 sizes too big for her. I awoke to the sound of the motorized Swiffer. Crawled out of bed and out of curiosity I snuck a peek through the keyhole. She was swiffering the hallway, in her revealing tee shirt. The whole time she was leaned over I either see her see tits hanging freely through the gaping neckline if she were facing my direction, or a clear view up her tee shirt at her donk-ass.

But this tale is about the time I turned the tables on her. Her bf was away for a week. I was in my glee as I had Fem all to myself, and in his absence she was eager to substitute me in for him for things like watching tv, getting high, helping her move furniture. But this day was a good one. Again, she had a night shift, was home earlier than she thought I'd be up. She didn't just have a quick washup, but took a long shower instead.

I was alone, I couldn't help myself. I grabbed a sock and ran off to her bedroom, I HAD to see what she saw when she spied on me in the shower. I patted down the sweaters she used to conceal the peep hole enough to make a nice soft cushion for my chin, I watched her body pass by the hole a few times, still clothed. So eager to see her strip off. Fortunately for me all the stars aligned. She stood before the mirror, pulled her uniform shirt off over her head. I could literally see from her waist up to her chin, the rest was concealed by the underside of the bathroom mirror and the bathroom sink.

She reached behind, unclasping her bra, slinking her shoulders forward, letting it fall to the floor. OMG, I hadn't had this clear a view since the time she showed me her nipple ring. Her tits were legendary, such a nice large size without sagging. I would have suspected she had a boob job had I not known her so well. I was mouth-agape, cock in hand, pinching the head...she proceeded to put her hair in a bun, completely exposing her breasts to me.

Entranced at how they jiggled a little as her arms worked on her hair. Then I realized I was going ot see her lower side naked, I hadn't yet seen her pussy in all its glory. Was she shaved? Was she not? My cock resounded this pleasure, vibrating with excitement. I pulled the sock down over my veiny throbbing member, watched as she turned, stepping over to the shower, she cranked on the water and tested it, my eyes staring through her back...she opened the transparent curtain (soooo glad I got one that was so see through!) and stepped inside.

And bam, right there, water cascading down her moist skin, dripping off the tiny hair surrounding her cunt. She was literally standing before me, completely unhidden and on display, her entire body ripe for me. I gasped and continued stroking, unable to stop myself from having a naughty jerk at her expense. She was amazing, running her hands all over, squeezing, rubbing, OMG I gushed, volcano-ing into my poor sock. I remained there, though well after I had cum. Patiently waiting to watch her towel off in front of me, one last cheeky peek...for today.

I vowed then to give her a nice show the next time she snuck off to watch me in there, and was gonna secretly film her to see exactly what she was up to when watching me shower.

Subob
Subob
82 Followers