Shackled and Stretched

Story Info
How much can his penis take when she's feeling mean?
1.9k words
4.23
69.9k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You have been in the darkened room downstairs for a while already, waiting for me. I know that the anticipation of today's suffering will have made you hard, and I smile to myself. You will have carried out my instructions carefully, and you will already be in pain as you wait for me to finally join you.

I walk into the room, closing the door behind me and flicking on the light switch. I am wearing only a long, see-through black chiffon blouse, that ends just below my pussy - I know that this combination of seeing, but not quite seeing, will turn you on, especially as your own body is totally naked, fully exposed to my gaze and my deeds. You blink rapidly a few times as your eyes adjust to the bright light, and I smile again as I see that you have indeed done everything I asked you to do.

You are lying flat on your back, your buttocks close to the wall. Your legs are stretched up and apart - forming a V - and cuffed to the rails as you were instructed to do. The leather strap attached to rings in the ground is securely strapped and padlocked around your waist, restricting all movement. But it is your penis that I look at most closely, and I am pleased to see that you obeyed me absolutely. You laced the harness, which has an extremely strong rubber band attached to it, onto your penis, took the hook at the end of the band and hooked it into the ring on the wall before lying down. Knowing your body well, I had measured the distance carefully, and I know that your penis is being stretched to a painful limit, especially as your desire has made it hard, and the erection is being forced in an unnatural direction. The last thing my eyes take in, before I walk towards you, is that your neck is securely clipped into the collar attached to the ground (the collar is not tight, but it prevents you from raising your body off the ground) and that your wrists are being firmly held by the self-closing shackles in the floor behind your head. You are totally immobilised, totally exposed, and have to trust me absolutely not to go too far today.

I am standing with a leg on either side of your waist, facing you, and I can see your eyes taking in the outlines of my body beneath the chiffon. I lift my left foot off the ground and slowly move it towards your face. The anticipation shows in your eyes, and as I lower my foot toes first towards your mouth, it is already eagerly opening, ready to receive what I am starting our interaction with. I push my toes hard into your mouth, and it takes you a moment to adjust to this intrusion before I can feel your tongue licking my toes, slipping hungrily between them. You do this so well, sucking and licking rapidly. When you start to gently nibble on my little toe, I cannot stop myself from sighing and I lean back against the wall. In the next moment, you cry out because I have leant against the rubber band and thus much increased the pressure on your penis. I do not move, and you resume your licking of my toes, even more avidly than before.

After about a minute, I push my back off the wall, causing you to cry out once more as the band pulls harder on your penis yet again, and I slowly pull my foot from your mouth, presenting you with my sole to lick instead. Your tongue laps at my sole as if it were my pussy - long, hungry strokes that erotically massage it. I only allow this for a minute or two before pulling my foot away from you. There is a look of disappointment on your face as I take this source of pleasure away from you.

I turn towards the wall and gently kiss your tortured penis before taking it into my hand, rubbing it slowly up and down. This loving attention, combined with the pain you are suffering, only increases your desire, and I can feel it straining beneath my fingers. You are whimpering now, as the discrepancy between your erection and the direction in which your penis is being forced becomes stronger - it is so swollen, and it is obvious that the pain is immense. As always, I made you use a harness that only covers the head - the rest of your penis is exposed and still mine to play with.

I take a whip off the table a few steps away. I turn around swiftly and - before you can anticipate what I am going to do - I lash your penis hard three times with the whip. Your screams echo around the room, and the look of agony and surprise on your face is beautiful to observe. I give you six more lashes, and this time you remember to thank me for the pain that I am giving you so generously. I tell you to look at your penis, and your eyes take in the fine red lines the whip has left on it. You are trembling slightly, and I give you a few moments to come to terms with the sensations racing through your body before I bend down and put a metal clamp on your left nipple, allowing the clamp's teeth to bite firmly into it. You cry out, and I can see by the expression on your face that you don't know anymore which source of pain to focus on. You are struggling within yourself to turn the pain into pleasure and not quite succeeding.

Your penis has been stretched and strained for over half an hour by now, and I decide it is time to release it. As I unhook the band from the ring and your penis springs back against your body, you start whimpering loudly. But it is when I undo the tight harness, and the blood really starts to flow again, that the pain makes you scream. I do not give you much time to recover from this before I take another harness, a full-length one, which I quickly strap around your throbbing penis. When you realise which harness it is, you beg me not to - not now! But it is already securely in place - and the rounded metal studs inside it, which you can barely feel now, will be the source of much pain when my actions make your penis fully erect again.

I stand over your face for a moment, giving you a brief glimpse of my pussy, which allows you to see that it is glistening, and you know that your suffering is turning me on. I take a step back and lift my right foot off the ground and present you with the sole to lick. You start doing so eagerly, grateful for distraction you think it will give you from the pain in your nipple and your still painfully throbbing penis. But your gratitude is rather shortsighted, because you are forgetting that the attention you are paying my foot will arouse you, and it does not take long before you start whimpering again, as your erection grows and the studs in the harness start pushing into it harder.

I push my toes into your mouth now, and you repeat what you did to the left foot earlier, licking and sucking hungrily, pushing your tongue eagerly between my toes. I push my foot a little further into your mouth, giving your tongue more to lick, and I am sure you are very glad that I have small feet. You are licking and moaning at the same time, and I do not need to see to know that the harness is doing its job well - the studs are pushing hard into your erection. I let you lick and suck my toes for a good few minutes more - I am enjoying this too, and don't want to end it just yet. Your eagerness does not flag, and although your moans have become louder as your excitement has increased and thus caused you more pain, you look disappointed when I finally pull my toes out of your mouth. I rest my foot gently on your face, allowing you to lick the sole for a second or two before I step away from you again.

I kneel down next to you and remove the clamp from your nipple, and you cry out as the blood rushes through it again. I give it a gentle lick and a soft kiss before I stand up again. I look down at you, observing your trembling and your excitement. I have left you with one source of pain to focus on - your penis - and I can see that you are finally succeeding in turning the pain into pleasure. I am very aroused too, and I decide that it is time to bring today's games to a conclusion. I kneel over your face, a leg on either side of your head, and slowly lower myself towards your face, until my extremely wet pussy is within reach of your tongue. You know that you have to wait until I give you permission to pay it attention, and I can sense your impatience as I take my time about this. The source of your ultimate pleasure today is so close to you, and you may do nothing but wait! I know that as you wait these seemingly endless minutes for me to say the words, you can smell my arousal and are longing to taste it too.

When you begin moaning softly, and I know that the anticipation has caused your erection to grow to new heights and the studs are digging even harder into you, I tell you to "make me come". Instantly your tongue begins licking at me, hot and eager against my clitoris before dipping deep into my pussy, tasting me, lapping up the juices your suffering made flow. As your tongue licks me inside and out, and your teeth gently nip my clitoris before your tongue circles it and then dips down into my pussy again, I can feel my arousal rapidly peaking. I start to moan and push down harder against your face, wanting more of this from you. You happily comply and your tongue seems to be everywhere at the same time. You are also moaning loudly now, and I know that the combination of pleasure and pain is quickly pushing you to the edge, too. Your tongue dips deep into me one more time and my orgasm hits in waves. The spasms of it gripping your tongue cause you to come too - and you moan loudly into my pussy as the pleasure mingles with so much pain as your penis convulses inside the studded harness.

I slowly get up and look down at you again. You are lying there panting, your eyes closed, your body trembling. I quickly start undoing the many shackles that have held you so firmly in place throughout this, and I gently help you lower your legs to the floor. I carefully remove the harness from your now limp and come-covered penis. I lie down next to you and cradle you in my arms, softly kissing your face and gently stroking your back, as you slowly recover from the events of the past hour.