Shackles and a Strap-on

Story Info
She's in control for tonight.
2.1k words
4.42
110.9k
65
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She likes to be in control now and then.

My hands are behind my back, in soft leather cuffs joined by a 2" chain. Lying on my side, not uncomfortable, I feel the bed give as she makes her way over to me. One knee going over, then the other, and the first thing to enter my vision is the bright blue cock head at the tip of the strap-on she's wearing. Realistic, I'd say, from what I've seen of my own. At least a seven inch shaft, rippled and veiny.

"Jesus." I say, "that's bigger than my own."

The harness is strapped to slender hips. She's an athlete, long legged with breasts a mouthful each, maybe a little more, firm and nicely shaped. Right now her nipples are tight and jutting. Her mouth is slightly open, looks like she's lost in what she's about to do to me. She's stroking the shaft of the strapon with long slim fingers, her bright red nails contrasting with neon blue plastic.

Without a word she spreads her knees and the silicon tip eases closer to my mouth. Spreading her legs further, she lowers her cock head so it rests on my lips. She's making an offer I'm in no position to refuse.

"It's a little dry," she says. Her hand travels absently to her mouth, and she slowly sucks a couple of fingers in, her bright red lips puckering. She spreads a little saliva on her shaft.

"Not as slick as a drop of cum, but this might help."

I like the feel of the cuffs. With my arms behind my back I can prop up on my side, and as her cock rests at my mouth I test my bonds and get a shiver when I feel the limit of travel.

"That's right, baby. Hope you're not rethinking this, because I'm going to fuck you regardless."

"You're pretty hot with a raging hardon," I say, eyeing the black leather straps and the unexpected addition "Guess I'm committed now." She's still totally a woman, just with an extra protrusion that lets her do to me something tonight she hasn't been able to before.

Her wet fingers travel up and down the shaft of the strapon, it's getting shiny. I can feel her saliva on my lips, and then she arches her back and pushes her hips forward, guiding the cockhead into my mouth.

"Suck it baby," she says. Since I understand what it's like to see your cock slide into the lips of your lover, I engulf it, moving my neck and giving the motion I know I like. She slides her right hand under my head, pulling a pillow underneath so I'm at the right level to give head. My lips are around the shaft, and I'm moving back and forth, limited by my awkward position.

Her fingers slip nto my hair and push me firmly back onto the pillow."I'll take over now," she murmers, pumping her hips slowly, fucking my mouth with bright plastic. Her mouth is still a little open, she's enjoying the scene below. I can see the knotty base of it where it connects to the harness.

One hand grips my hair, immobilizing my head as she fucks. My hands are locked behind my back, she's in control. Now her other hand moves to the base of the strapon and I can see her reaching under to touch herself. She pushes a little harder each time as she strokes her pussy with rising intensity.

Her nipples and clit are probably throbbing the same way my dick is. She can't feel my mouth on her cock, but the view of your lover sweetly sucking you is half the thrill sometimes, and she's enjoying the sight.

I'm pretty hard, and she reaches back to find me with her hand, leaving her pussy to take my firm shaft in her fist, damp from her juices.

She thrusts her hips forward, her cock head jammed to the back of my throat, she stops. My mouth is almost full of cock. My jaws are wide open, my lips around the shaft, my head pinned against the pillow. When she's satisfied I'm not going anywhere she releases my hair and picks up a bottle of lube and squeezes out a big handful.

Starting with my fully hard cock, slicks it with lube and I'm pulsing hard, on the verge. Her hand cups my balls and covers them with lube, and a couple of fingers find their way between my legs, spreading warm slickness and just brushing the opening of my ass. She squeezes more lube into her palm, pulls my hip forward so I'm a quarter rotated, and works lube toward my anus. One finger slides in effortlessly, then withdraws. Her hand travels from my ass to balls to the shaft of my cock, smoothing lube everywhere. She works my cock a couple more times, and squeezes out more lube.

Her finger caresses my anus and she penetrates a little, then there's another finger, just barely inside. She works her fingers in and out, lubing as she finger fucks me.

"It's just like a pussy, baby. I'm going to fuck your pussy with my rock hard cock." Then her two fingers are jammed all the way in, her knuckles between my cheeks.

She pulls the strapon out of my mouth, and starts lubing it generously, inches from my face. She smiles at me. It's a little evil, that smile.

My hands are at the small of my back, and I can't do anything but watch as she strokes up and down the shaft of her silicon cock. It's thicker than my own, and I know when I fuck her in the ass it's not always easy. This might be payback. She cups her cockhead, circling her fingertips round it.

"Hope you're ready..."

She takes a leather strap like a dog's leash with a clip at the end, and reaches behind me to clip it to the chain connecting the cuffs. Pulling the strap around a bedpost, she pulls my hands upwards, and my elbows bend as my hands get closer to my shoulders. As it tightens I'm almost unable to move.

Tying the leather strap to the bedpost, she climbs over my legs and positions herself behind me. My hands are now totally immobilized halfway up my back and I'm partially on my side, looking at the wall. I feel her moving upward, her hard, slickly lubed cock pressed into my back. She has something in her hands.

"You're cute with your mouth full," she says, stuffing a sock into my jaws. "And I don't like having my concentration interrupted." With that she latches a strap around the back of my head. I hear something click shut, then she's tightening a ratchet as the strap slips between my teeth. The sock is going nowhere.

She slides down my back and I feel a hand on my hip, and she's straddling one of my legs with my other leg bent forward, giving her access. The strapon is pointed at its goal, and I feel the tip slide upward from under my balls and in between my cheeks. I tense up as the head touches my tight pucker.

"Relax," she says. The head of her cock enters me, pushing the ring barely open and I feel her back out a little then push in further, in and out in small motions as lube smooths the way. She rests the tip just inside me and with a hand on my hip pushes in harder, the opening expanding fully. Stretching. I must have made a muffled sound -- "Shut up," she mutters as I feel her starting to fill me up.

She shoves my leg upwards, exposing me fully, and I feel her leaning forward. Slowly, evenly and powerfully her thick rubber cock is opening the way. She stops to spread more lube onto the shaft, I feel it running down my leg, then she resumes. One of her hands is guiding her cock and the other in between her legs, stroking herself slowly. She's starting to make little sounds of pleasure.

She pulls back slowly then pushes in again, harder and farther than before. She starts working her pelvis back and forth, fucking my ass in short strokes. As the lube gets distributed she's speeding up a little, and taking longer strokes.

"Can't stop me now," she says breathily, jamming her hips forward all the way. I feel the straps of the harness against my legs and the metal ring at the base of her cock as it touches my skin.

Her hand is in between her legs, working her pussy steadily as she savors the sensation of her cock buried to the hilt in my ass.

She pulls backwards then slams forward hard enough to pound my skull into the headboard, then again just as hard. Dropping into a smooth rhythm, she takes the hand that isn't in her pussy and strokes my shaft. Her hand is slick with lube, and she makes a fist and pumps my cock in rhythm as she fucks me.

She's grinding harder and faster, and she picks up speed with the hand that's rubbing my dick. I can feel my ass spread completely open and jammed full on each stroke, and I'm hard as a rock. I maneuver such as I can until I feel the pressure building--she's right at the spot that sends me over the edge. I'm starting to make muffled involuntary sounds every time she pumps her cock into me. I feel her filling me and her hand on my cock and suddenly I'm gushing huge jets of cum onto the sheets. My breathing is hard behind the gag and I'm gasping for air with a muffled moan.

She slows her rhythm then stops. I don't think she came, but I can't ask since the gag is locked hard between my teeth.

"Roll over on your knees, baby, we're not done yet," she says. I get my knees under me and feel her reach up to the headboard and untie the leather strap that keeps me jammed up against the headboard.

She clicks the shackles and separates my wrists, then pulls my hands under my belly, connecting the shackles again. Just when I think she might be done, she pulls the leather strap attached to the cuffs hard -- toward the foot of the bed, pulling my bound wrists down toward my ankles.

She pushes me hard face down on the bed, my head buried in the pillows. The strap tightens then she ties it at the foot of the bed. She pushes me with her hips and my back arches, my ass moving forward and my hands pulled backward.

The base of her cock is between my raised ass cheeks and I can feel her lubing the shaft again, stray liquid running down. She grabs my hip and maneuvers the tip of her cock so it touches the opening.

"I'm not done with your pussy yet, and I'm not done with mine." The opening stretches again as she leans into me, and she's buried. This time she's at the hilt in a few strokes. I feel one of her hands pulling my hips toward her as she bucks her cock in and out. She's less cautious now, and fucking me hard. The other hand is probably working her clit, and I hear her moan softly.

She pulls all the way out and pauses with her cockhead just brushing the abused opening.

"If you want more, come get it," she says, her cock head teasing the tender outer ring. "Push back onto me if you want more." I'm about half hard again, and I do want more. I thrust backwards and her cockhead is buried in me again, and I fuck myself, backing onto her shaft.

She seems to like that, and as her moans build louder she grabs my hips and pushes all the way in, her thighs are bumping against the backs of my legs, and I can feel the harness straps grinding into my cheeks as she fucks hard and deep.

She's speeding up again, and changing the angle so that the pressure is right for her. She's making short, rhythmic sounds as each thrust pushes my face into the bed. I'm buried in the pillows, fighting the gag, sucking in air when she grabs my hips, pulling me onto her cock. She's coming hard, and we stay locked in that position until it starts to fade, she's rocking us back and forth to get every shred of feeling. She slowly withdraws and we both collapse.