Shackles Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was driving her crazy.

"So," Daisy said, licking her lips again. "When you say we can see for ourselves..."

"Well, taking into account that we're in public..." Radiance mused, looking around. "Pretty much whatever you feel like you can get away with."

Trinity's eyes grew wider still.

"She's the kinky type," Radiance explained, looking to Trinity. "Aren't you?"

Trinity let out a pleading little whine as Radiance's mind control took hold, and she was forced to nod mechanically in agreement.

"Oh, well, in that case," Daisy purred, drawing closer. "Why don't we-"

"Wait," interrupted Casey, a short, dark-skinned woman with impeccable, elaborate eye makeup. "Before we get started on anything too wild, uh... what's her name, Vi?"

The other women had the decency to look a little embarrassed they hadn't thought to ask.

"She's..." Radiance was caught completely off-guard by the question, and Trinity took no small amount of pleasure in seeing her off-balance, for once. "It's... um..." She turned to Trinity. "What's your name? Tell me."

Rose face-palmed. "Wow, Violet. Wow."

Despite Radiance's discomfort, it was Trinity who found herself sweating. She'd really been hoping Radiance wouldn't learn her real name. She held back as long as she could, but the superhero had given her a command, and she could not disobey. Eventually, her breath forced its way out of her throat.

"T-Trinity."

Radiance looked at her strangely.

"Well, Trinity," Daisy said briskly, taking her hand away from Trinity's shoulder. "I think I need to go, ah, freshen up for a few minutes. I'll let Ruby and Casey get you nice and warmed up for me."

"How kind," Casey remarked as Daisy sauntered away towards the back of the bar, rolling her eyes.

At first, Trinity was grateful for the momentary respite offered by the absence of the looming, handsy femme. But it wasn't to last. As soon as Daisy was gone, Ruby and Casey drew closer, pressing in one Trinity from either still. Still sitting on a bar stool, her hand held in Radiance's, they towered over her, and Trinity found herself blushing anew as she struggled not to stare at their chests. Damn it! Why did Radiance's power have to put her in such a fucked-up horny mood?

"Well, cute thing," Ruby said, her voice husky. "You're still looking like a deer in headlights. But you also seem like you're really into this. And, well, we can't exactly leave you cold for Daisy, now, can we?"

And with that, she reached out to rest a hand intimately on Trinity's hip.

Trinity's back immediately arched at the touch, and shivers raced across her whole body. She'd been trying to brace herself for it, but it had made no difference. Her body was so damn sensitive. Her nerves had been on edge ever since they'd entered the bar; now even this light, gentle groping was more than she could handle.

It only got worse once Casey joined in too. She did nothing more than start to toy with Trinity's hair, twirling around her fingers and running the tips of her nails across the villain's scalp, but even that had Trinity struggling for breath. She was squirming for real now, and the two women lavishing attention on her were clearly loving it.

"You really weren't kidding, huh?" Ruby remarked, in Radiance's direction. "A real slut for getting felt up in public."

Those words stung as hard and harsh as any slap. Trinity tried to muster some kind of withering retort, but all that came out was a moan that sounded way, way too needy for her liking. Before she could make another attempt, Radiance closed the door on her dignity.

"Absolutely," Radiance nodded, smirking still. Trinity would have given anything to wipe the smirk off her face. "She loves this. Don't you. Trinity?"

To the supervillain, it felt almost as if the golden chain around her wrist went taught as the compulsion to follow Radiance's lead settled over her. Only, this time, it got the better of her before she could manage a nod.

"Y-yes!" Trinity whined, and then gasped at herself. She sounded just like every mind-controlled slut she'd ever brainwashed into something degrading and fun.

Casey laughed. "Not so shy when she gets in the mood, I guess. Just like you said."

The black woman's hand started traveling down, fingertips grazing her neck, before she slipped it down the loose neck of Trinity's top. Trinity let out a humiliating yelp as she felt fingers teasing at her bra, threatening to reach deeper.

"Really cute, too," Ruby mused. "Especially like this. She's got some nice curves."

The appreciation in the red-haired punk's voice was plain, as she brushed Trinity's jacket aside and started feeling over her torso. Her hand was growing less and less gentle, prodding and squeezing at Trinity's soft body. It was all Trinity could do to try and keep her moans under wraps. She felt like a pet - no, like livestock, being poked and toyed with, entirely for the amusement of others. She felt like meat. It wasn't fair. Not for her. It wasn't meant to be this way! She was meant to be the one in control. She was meant to be the one who turned people into playthings. There had to be something she could do. There had to be!

But there wasn't. She was powerless. She couldn't protest, even if she managed to speak. Radiance had made sure of that. Trinity looked over at the source of her torment, slowly sipping her beer as she watched the spectacle her friends were making out of Trinity. The look in her eyes sent shivers down Trinity's spine. She was enjoying it, that was obvious, but not in some kind of lewd, leering way. No, she was enjoying Trinity's impotence. Her frustration. Her weakness. She was enjoying the pained, embarrassed blush in Trinity's cheeks, and the helpless, pleading look on her face. To Radiance, this wasn't about sex. It was about power and justice, And clearly, the superhero took great pleasure in both.

She wasn't the only one watching, too. It seemed like, in this bar, a public display like this was common enough that it didn't create too much fuss. But even so, as Trinity looked around, she could spot half a dozen or so other patrons glancing her way, most of them with amused smiles on their faces. That made it all so, so much worse. Her body was hotter than ever, and she couldn't deny that most of the heat was concentrated between her legs.

"Yeah," Casey said slowly, appreciation audible in her voice. "Yeah, I can see why you like this one. I bet this nice, curvy body looks great in something nice and skimpy."

Trinity yelped. She didn't want Radiance getting any ideas.

"Well, if you want to see more of her, you're welcome to start taking things off," Radiance replied coolly.

At that, Trinity was seeing stars. They wouldn't. Would they? No. No, no, no. She couldn't handle that. She couldn't. She was already so goddamn horny. So fucking sensitive. Just the thought of all those pairs of eyes roaming across her naked body was enough to make her feel like she was going to explode. Surely Radiance was just joking. Surely-

"Gladly," Ruby said, and started to lift the hem of Trinity's top.

Trinity immediately started to panic. Fuck. This was happening. This was actually happening. She had to make it stop. She had to lash out, swear, use her power - anything. But she couldn't. Radiance's chain was keeping her bound and passive, just as if it was wrapped tight around her whole body. There was nothing she could do. Ruby was going to take off her top, and Casey was going to take off her bra, and then the two of them would-

"I-I need to go to the bathroom!" Trinity blurted out.

Casey and Ruby both paused, and then both laughed.

"You're not trying to get away from us now, are you?" Casey teased.

"Or work off any tension where we can't watch?" Ruby suggested.

Trinity did her best to ignore them, as much as their taunts made her squirm. She was only looking at Radiance. The superhero's eyes were hard.

"P-please," Trinity whimpered, even though it killed her to beg. Finally, Radiance sighed.

"Fine."

Radiance stood, and Trinity was so surprised, she almost fell as she too lurched to her feet. She ended up reaching out to Radiance to steady herself, which was somehow just as humiliating as everything that had just happened.

"She needs you to escort her?" Casey asked, raising an eyebrow.

At that, Radiance lifted her sleeve and raised a hand, exposing the chain connecting them. For a moment, Trinity was shocked - but then she realized that Casey and Ruby were both merely giggling, eyes uncomprehending.

"Kinky," Ruby whistled. "Well, hurry back, cute thing."

Radiance swiftly led Trinity to the back of the bar, to the door for the women's bathroom. At first, it seemed as if she was about to follow Trinity inside, so the villain rounded on her.

"Come on," she pleaded. "Can't you let me get one moment out of sight?"

The superhero considered the matter for a moment, before sighing.

"Very well," she replied, and mercifully, let the chain unravel from Trinity's wrist. "But if you're in there too long, trust me, I will come in and get you."

"Oh, fuck, thank you," Trinity breathed, her gratitude all too genuine. Before her tormentor could say another word, she skipped into the bathroom, and headed for one of the stalls.

In truth, she didn't have a plan. She hadn't been able to think that far ahead. But at least, finally, she could get a moment alone. That was the first step. Just a couple of minutes, to collect herself and think. That was sure to help. Or at least, it would stop her from making a humiliated slut of herself when she went back out there.

Trinity was so focused on her efforts to calm herself and get her breathing under control, she didn't even notice the sound of the stall door next to her swinging open. Which was why she was very, very startled when she heard a familiar voice.

"Hey there," whispered Daisy suggestively. "Mind if I join you?"

Mind racing, the supervillain opened the door. Daisy swiftly stepped inside with her, pressing her body close up against Trinity's.

"I have to be honest," Daisy purred. "I never liked sharing. I'm sure Vi's waiting, but how about you and me have some fun for a little while, right here? Just the two of us?"

Trinity's eyes went wide. She'd forgotten about Daisy - and so too, it seemed, had Radiance. This changed everything. She hadn't been expecting an opportunity like this to fall into her lap. But she was certainly going to take advantage of it.

"Sounds good to me," Trinity replied, keeping her voice down to make sure Radiance wouldn't hear. She lifted her hand, and the sight of purple, mind-controlling sparks once again flitting between her fingertips made her feel better than she ever could have imagined.

She had a plan now. Oh, yes.

12