Shaded Creek B&B Ch. 01 Pt. 02

Story Info
Cal finishes repairing the hot water pipes for Room 3.
8.2k words
4.5
16k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/22/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Poetics13
Poetics13
10 Followers

--I really need to get laid... ::sigh::--

Jackie's body against his, his hands holding her, her hands pulling him closer...

Cal's eyes opened, "Dammit." He always managed to wake up just as things were getting interesting. It's a fact that he's only had sex in four of his dreams, and we're talking about a guy who jacks off four times a day! Cal's hand went unconsciously to his throbbing member. He might not have sex in them, but they sure get him going.

He had just started to squeeze on himself a little bit, when the days events stormed back to the front of his mind. His dream might still be in play. Had he really finger fucked a tall hot blonde in her hot steamy shower five hours ago? And did her mom really bust them? Cal scratched an itch on his nose. Oh, yup! It happened. He scratched again... It was going to happen again.

His eyes darted to the clock, ten fifteen. If Jackie wasn't home yet, she would be soon. Cal thought about all the things he might be doing in an hour, which did not help the almost painfully erect cock underneath his blankets. He imagined where his hands would explore, where his tongue would explore! The smells, sounds, and tastes of love. The neat hair turned sweaty and disheveled, all the finer details that perfected any session of hard fucking.

Still a bit hung over from his nap, Cal decided some coffee was in order. He didn't want any excuse to be off his game. Jackie was a once in a lifetime type of woman, and, for his own sake, he needed the memory to shine. Ah, the selfless sacrifice is selfish still.

Taking his time, Cal put back on the dark jeans he had been wearing earlier. When he slid the belt around, he loosened it one hole; taking it from his 'respectable look' to his 'yeah, I don't care much look.' Foregoing the white button up, Cal picked out a tighter fitting band t-shirt and put it on. Donning his jacket, he opened the door and walked across the grass to the basement entrance.

Inside, he hung the jacket on a hook, and went upstairs to the kitchen. Tossing the preferred amount of ground into a filter, and dropping it in the machine, Cal pressed the glowing button and watched as the steamy hot dark liquid filled his favorite mug.

"Whatcha up to?" It was Tom, despite the familiar voice Cal still jumped. He turned around and saw Tom sitting at the computer in the little office that opens into the side of the kitchen. He looked tired, but curious, as Cal saw him looking at the now full mug of frothy energy.

"Just thought I'd wake myself up a bit." His sly grin betrayed his nonchalant excuse. "You want me to fix you up a mug?"

"No, you kidding?! My bed's been calling me since dusk; that would keep me up till dawn!" He was probably right, and Cal thought he might have pulled his train of thought aw... "So, why yah need to wake up?" Figures.

"Well, Jackie said she is probably going to take a shower when they got back from dinner. You know, to wash off all that high society," Tom's eyebrow raised and Cal took a sip of his coffee, "Her words, not mine!" Not true, but he thought he might have pulled Tom aw...

"So you might fix her pipes?" He looked very earnest. Cal took a longer sip.

"Yes Tom. There's a chance I'll have to get that hot water pipe flowin' again. This coffee will see me through the task." Cal nodded at the quickly emptying mug to punctuate the emphasized confidence.

"Oh look, headlights." Cal bounded across the office to peer out the window. It was apparent before he parted the blinds that there were no headlights on the drive. It was also apparent the coffee was still hot, his hand conveying that information.

"Ha. Ha." He looked down at Tom with feigned dislike, "Asshole." They both laughed and Cal sat down at his little area of the office. He flipped through the lists and plans that had accumulated in the past nine months. Burning time, and using a statisfyingly humongous Sharpie, Cal struck out of existence things he had completed. A few minutes later he was pretty sure there was sufficient material in front of him to make a paper-mache zebra... It had been a long nine months.

A flash of light bounced across Cal's face and his heart missed a beat. Desperately trying to control the wave of jitters that washed over his body, he started deep breathing, heavily; most of us call it hyperventilating. It worked, however, and Cal leaned back into his seat as he leaned back into his head. Vertigo spun him around the room a few times, and when he was resting firmly at his starting position, he heard the door opened on another side of the house, and it started all over again.

Tom, who was watching the proceedings with a bemused look on his face, packed away his laptop and gathered a few files. As he walked out of the office for the night he patted Cal on the back and wished him luck with the pipes.

"Thanks, man..." With a wink, Tom turned the corner and made his break for home.

Cal really was nervous. Jackie was a truly beautiful woman, and despite their extremely limited social interactions, his gut told him she had a down-to-earth and adventurous soul. And she was really fucking hot.

This needs to be emphasized, really. Hott! Mmmm, hot. Pass her on the street bumping into a coffee cup held by a $2,000 dollar suit because that of that magnetic ass and knowing it was worth it as your savings account disappears, HOT. Got it?

Clearly, the pressure was on.

Now, Cal knew how to please a woman; he had no doubts about that! Dexterous, strong, long-fingered hands, an agile tongue, soft expressive lips, the endurance of a 400m sprinter, and a cock as thick as his wrist, as long as she is deep. That, combined with a powerful, lust-driven imagination; well, it makes for something new every time.

Cal hated to admit the analogy, but he felt, physically, like pre-game or pre-race jitters. He was itching to get his fingers on that body. He just wanted to get started, and it would all go away. He'd be in his zone.

It had been twenty minutes since Jackie got back. Cal spun around in his chair for the 73rd time. Needing to distract himself, he got up and went to the fridge. The milk carton was tilted, his mouth was open, but they did not touch. He'd been getting pretty good with that habit. He had turned it up again, and halfway full...

*brief sound of static* "Hello?" Sensual and muted, "Room three needs assistance ..." The milk went in the fridge sans cap. In three impressive leaps, Cal covered the distance to the intercom before Jackie finished speaking.

"This is the night manager... What is your situation?" He hoped desperately she knew it was him. There was silence for over ten seconds.

*static* "I need you to make my pipes hot, again." A drunken look fell over Cal. All but seven inches of his body relaxed. Allowing himself just a moment of reflection, he replied.

"I'll grab my tools and be up in a second." Cal grabbed himself. He had to do it, the irony; he gave his cock a firm squeeze and channeled the endorphins toward chilling the heck out. Mood subdued, Cal thought to grab a condom from the back of his draw. Looking at his reflection in the computer monitor, Cal brushed his hair just right and gave his face a good once over for any unseemly blemishes. He thought it kind of funny to primp before such raucous endeavors, but the cleaner you are, the dirtier you can get!

Finishing his coffee, then filling and downing a small glass of water, Cal took a deep breath, walked to the bottom of the stairs, and started up. At the top he hung the right and walked to her door.

He knocked softly, and a cool, sexy voice invited him in. Cal pushed the door open lightly and stepped in. He couldn't see Jackie in his quick glance around the room. Turning around to close the door, he stopped breathing.

From the bottom up...

Four inch black stilettos. Sheer, black stockings. Garter belt. ::melt:: Low riding, minimal coverage black g-string, black lace bra... and minimal makeup. Her tall body was toned and her abs were absolutely delicious to look at. He'd had his hands all over her body just a few hours earlier, he had felt every ridge and valley between her knees and the crown on her head; but he never got to stare and appreciate the aesthetic beauty of his tactile bliss.

It took something like ten seconds for Cal to make his way up to her face. She was wearing a wicked grin.

"So you approve?"

"Most certainly!" Cal almost had to wipe his chin from drooling. Jackie left the corner after closing and firmly locking the door. As she walked by, Cal looked her up and down from behind; she paused before turning, clearly letting him look a little longer.

He was still standing in the same place as when he first saw her, simply in place, his body rendered useless by a brain rendered useless. His usual eloquent and gregarious inner monologue had been reduced to the most basic words: Ass, Titties, Lips, and Pussy.

"You can sit down over there." Cal snapped out of his dissociative fugue at the sound of Jackie's seductive voice. He walked to an armless wicker chair that was positioned facing the foot of her bed. Cal liked where this was going. He sat down.

Jackie was fooling with something she had stashed under her pillow and Cal's mind ran through the infinite treasures that might lie in wait. Or, it could just be a condom. She bent over to fiddle with whatever it was. Cal's eyes spiraled around the little patch of black surrounded by her ass, like a primal bull's-eye. His mouth was wet to taste her.

He saw her plug an iPod into some speakers and a second later what sounded like a hollow, reverb and tweaked kick drum. When a similar voice followed, Cal placed the music.

"Electric Ladyland? Jackie! You just keep getting better and better!" She kept smiling and climbed onto the bed. Cal started to get up, but she motioned for him to sit.

"I want you to watch me, Cal... Don't worry, you'll get to have every inch of me, but for now, only your eyes can touch me." Cal nodded like a golden retriever following a favorite tennis ball. "You're not allowed to touch yourself either... yet. Just do what I say for now, and nothing else."

"Ohhkay." Cal smiled. He was in a daze; wonderful things kept happening around him and he was starting to really believe it all might be some elaborate dream. Maybe it was daylight savings and he got an extra hour of sleep, and that's why he didn't wake up during the shower scene in his dream. That must be it!

This woman couldn't really want him to sit there and watch her do whatever it was she was about to do, with the promise of sex after! Maybe he is dead? Yes. This night would prove whether he's in heaven or hell. Cal was down with that, heaven or hell, as long as he actually got to make love to the woman.

As the second song came on, Jackie leaned back onto her knees and started waving her hips from side to side in time with the music. Her hands moved across her stomach and wrapped around her torso in a sensual hug. They drug over her bra and she squeezed her breasts, pushing them together slightly and leaning forward to give Cal the best view. One of her hands continued to massage her breast while the other traveled straight down her torso and an inch or two into her black panties.

Jackie leaned forward onto her hands and moved to the foot of the bed. She leaned out, and Cal leaned in. Their lips and tongues shared the pleasure of the other for the second time that day. Breaking off just as it started to get good, Jackie showed she knew how to tease. Not that it wasn't obvious, with the whole wicker chair in front of the bed routine.

She moved backward to the center of the bed. Leaning all the way down, making her ass stick up in the air, Jackie reached around and unclasped her bra. Pulling her body back toward her center, she rose onto her knees again, holding her bra in place with her hands. She worked her shoulders out of their straps so she was the only thing holding the bra aloft.

Jackie twisted her stomach back and forth to the music in an impromptu belly dance. Her hips curved around, pushing out her ass, pushing out her crotch. She rocked back and forth a little and started to drop the bra. Cal could see the edge of an areola, and soon her tight little nipple. One cup fell completely free, and her perfectly shaped breast dropped from it, bouncing the slightest bit as gravity did its wonder. A few seconds later, its twin joined the other with as magnificent of a revealing.

Jackie's areolas were about the size of a quarter, and had nipples that stuck out like little pushpins. Cal couldn't wait to have them in his mouth and under his tongue. Her hands swept down across her stomach and drug up from her panty line to her breasts. Taking them and dragging down from her collarbone Jackie crossed back over each breast, her nipples sliding between pinching fingers.

Her nipples had already been hard, but Cal could see her areolas tighten up from the sensation. One hand continued to play with a breast while the other explored. She reached around and grabbed her ass, pulling at it a little bit, lifting it up and letting it drop, then she ran her hand down her hip under the waistband of her g-string to her thigh. Jackie would pull down her panties on one side to where Cal could almost see her wet, then pulled them back up. She looked Cal in the eye.

"Stand up." He was up. "Take off your shirt and jeans." Not breaking eye contact, except for when the shirt was over his eyes. Cal stripped, and then stood back up at the ready awaiting further instruction. His cock pushed straight out against the white fabric of his boxer-briefs, pitching a tent for a family of six, and Jackie noticed. "You're pretty hard aren't you?"

"I've been hard since you called me on the intercom. This! This is throbbing..." Her smile was between devious and desirous. Cal wore the same smile, "You're wet aren't you." She was quiet for a second.

"Take off your underwear." Cal followed the order implicitly. He pushed down on the elastic band and his cock popped out and bounced as the boxer-briefs fell to the floor; he stepped out, kicking them to the side. Cal kept his pubes trimmed pretty short, and shaved his cock and balls, so the presentation was nice. Though, the swollen dick with a few veins and a pulsing purple head didn't need much help.

Jackie actually licked her lips. Cal blushed, and they both chuckled an extremely aroused chuckle. His hand went to touch himself, but Jackie stopped him, assuring Cal it would be worth it. He had a feeling she wasn't lying.

Motioning for him to sit back down, Jackie turned around and continued her tease, running her hands down her back to her ass. They worked in unison, tugging, pulling, squeezing, and spreading. She leaned forward, sticking her butt in the air again, and continued her erotic massage. Cal got a clear view of her asshole every few seconds, but her pussy remained illusive. She drug her fingers up her crack, pushing on where he knew her hot little hole was, and prodding at her tight asshole.

She slid her fingers under the front of her panties, and Cal could see them round her pelvis to where her clit was. She moved her hand in little circles, and her hips started rocking unconsciously. Cal's dick bounced a little with each heartbeat. A finger slid back to her asshole, rubbing a little circle on it and then to her pussy. He could see it glisten with her juices.

Jackie stopped masturbating and pulled her hand from her panties. Putting one on either side of the tiny waistband holding the string running up her ass, she very slowly pulled them down, stepping them from side to side over her curves as she went. First came the pristine view of her ass and the small hole between. Then, after what seemed like minutes, he could see the bottom of her pussy; a few seconds later he could see the whole thing.

She pulled her knees together, squeezing her pussy between her legs. Her lips puffed out and a little bead of her lube ran down the edge of one, pausing to drip beside her clit; goose bumps ran across Jackie's skin. Cal could see a thicker and creamier white love accumulating around the bottom of her pussy. He was pretty sure he could smell it.

A thick, pungent aroma; the smell stings the nostrils with a physical embodiment of lust. Cal's stomach twisted with wild desire as it filled his lungs, his cock tried to get harder. His tongue moved in his mouth as if it was licking Jackie's pussy. Breathing in through his mouth, he could nearly taste her too. To smell lust, to taste lust; to bury his face between two sides of heaven, driving his tongue deep to let her potion run free. Cheeks, nose, and chin all covered with the fruits of her passion.

His stomach turned in circles as every nerve in his body had reached a pinnacle of euphoric excitement, his cock feeling almost overwhelmed with the task. Jackie slid her panties over her knees, down her calves and flicked them to the side with her toes. Her knees still together, Jackie pushed a hand between her legs and slid a finger from her asshole to her clit, leaving her labia spread perfectly open for Cal to admire.

She leaned back; pushing her ass closer to Cal, then spread her knees wide on the bed in one movement. Her pink little hole opened up, and he was staring down in to her into her tunnel of love. Her hand moved back from her clit to her ass, then back to her clit again. She toyed with it, rubbing softly and hard, little circles and back and forth.

Two fingers found their way to the threshold of her opening. She wiggled them, teasing her hole, then pushed them all the way into her. Without taking them out, Jackie rocked her palm against her clit, driving her fingers in and out a little as she did. She ground her hand in circles and let out a deserved moan.

Hesitating, Jackie pulled her fingers out and rolled over so she was facing Cal. Her fully flushed face flashed a devious smile. The two fingers that had just been in her were raised to her lips and Jackie's tongue slid out and licked the length of them. She pushed both of them deep in her mouth and sucked them clean as she pulled out. Her eyes fluttered up to Cal's.

"Touch yourself." Such a simple command for such a sudden reaction; Cal's right hand was on his cock. Jackie moved down to the edge of the bed, so only three feet were separating her and Cal. She rested her feet on the antique chest at the foot of her bed and opened her knees wide. Leaning forward she watched closely as Cal stroked himself, rubbing herself to the same rhythm.

It was hard, very hard for Cal to resist standing up to lay down right on top of Jackie. He could do it in a second, she was so close; she wouldn't resist, it might not be her plan, but his cock would be in her in a few short seconds. But No, the tease must go on. That was the point, after all.

His eyes were locked on her fingers, and her eyes on his. She was rubbing her clit hard, sliding in deep with every few spins. Cal could hear her juices easing the passage of her fingers, a sound unmistakable to the experienced ear.

Cal wasn't the quietest either. Watching Jackie in front of him had his hand moving up and down fiercely. His balls smacked against his legs and ass as his thick, sinuous cock pulsed with every thrust. When Jackie would push into herself, Cal would stop pumping and squeeze and twist his head, wishing it were wet with her love.

Cal became absorbed in her facial expressions. Jackie's face would smile a little, then switch to a look of near pain, then relief, then a smile again. She closed her eyes intermittently, concentrating with the look of a focused rage as her hand rubbed furiously on her clit; immediately resting into a look of cathartic release a second later with a soft moan or sigh.

Cal found these expressions of pleasure to be just as, if not more erotic to watch than the fingers massaging her pussy. When her mouth would drop open a little, Cal hand jerked involuntarily. When a half smile barely emerged, his breath would become shallow and he could taste the lust he was feeling.

Poetics13
Poetics13
10 Followers