Shade's Destiny Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We have to email at least once a week okay? Let me know how things are going. I'll keep you up on the goings on here – and with me and Shade." She smiled. It was time. We kissed; we didn't let it linger. "Hope all goes well this weekend babe. I'll miss you." I slipped my fingers through her hair and gazed one last time into those lovely eyes.

She closed the trunk, climbed in the car, waved as she left. I pulled Kelly to me, let her lay her head on my shoulder and we headed back to the office. Gone – forever. I shook my head. Who would have guessed that a chance meeting in the coffee shop so long ago would leave me so sad and so happy?

A few of the staff were still around. We chatted. Some laughed about my gift, a few expressed their surprise about Stacy and me, and a one or two wondered who would be replacing her. I did what I needed to with the comments and questions. I didn't deny my affection for Stacy and laughed about the gift. I deflected questions about Stacy's replacement.

The crowd drifted, I kissed and consoled Kelly, and Shade and I sat together on the couch in her office. Not much was said – not much needed to be said. A chapter was ending; another had already begun. I smiled a satisfied little smile.

I told Shade about my thoughts later but I'm writing about them here. I was still angry with her about what she'd said in bed last night. It just wasn't appropriate after the love we'd made. Yes, that's also partly why I kissed Stacy in front of the office. It was the last chance I'd have to let everyone know how I felt about her.

Here's the part I wrestled with – I really wanted a wild night, in public, with Shade 'out' as a submissive. When I say wrestled with I mean including it in the story. After all the rest you may be wondering. It's okay. So did I. Do I. A little smile formed as I typed those last few words.

Kim was lounging on the couch when we got home. We both kissed her. Shade headed to the bedroom and looked over her shoulder at me when I sat next to Kim.

I asked, "Do you think any of those outfits Shade had me wear would fit your sister?"

Kim's look was one of surprise but my face and voice were serene. I could see her thinking.

"Yeah, I can think of a couple. Why?"

I smiled. "It's time Shade gets a taste of being a submissive. I want her to dress in one of those slutty outfits and take her out clubbing." As I spoke Kim's eyes widened. Then she got the biggest smile on her face.

"Destiny this is perfect! You're going to tap a wellspring in her." She surprised me with a deep, lengthy kiss. "My sister loves you. Who knew it would turn out she needed you as well!"

I was a little stunned. "What do you mean Kim?"

Kim crinkled her eyes as if surprised by the question. "She never would have gotten as deep into herself as she has without someone like you in her life. You were able to push her to the point she cracked that shell of hers wide open."

"Really?"

She made a face. "Are you kidding me? I've known that one for twenty years. She's been the queen bitch until she met her match in you. You may have given in at first but you never gave up. You kept pushing back. I loved watching her get so frustrated trying to break you. When you had me fuck you, she had a meltdown. She is so deeply in love with you she couldn't stand the thought of anyone else having you, taking you." She stopped, obviously embarrassed. I knew why.

"It's okay Kim. I don't know if Shade told you but Stacy and I had a chat. We left on very good terms. She told me it was time for me to commit to Shade with no reservations." Kim's jaw dropped. "Yeah; she loves me but she did what was right for her family. I'm totally okay with it. Hey, can you find that leash?"

Kim snickered. "Really? You gonna have her wear your collar tonight too?" I smiled and nodded. "Oh my god this is going to be so sweet. I wish I could go with." Hmm. A plan came to mind; when I told Kim she had to put her hand over her mouth to stifle the laugh.

"Can I bring a couple of friends?"

"Of course you can."

"Have her nude at dinner tonight." I looked, laughed and we high fived.

"I'll do it!" Shade came out of the bedroom and headed toward the two of us.

"Shade, go back to the bedroom and undress. I'll be there in a minute." She stopped in her tracks, stared at me, then at her sister. "I'm not going to say it again." She turned and closed the door behind her.

"Do you have any idea how much she loves this?" Kim asked.

"Honestly, no, but I'm learning. We had the most amazing night the other night." I shook my head.

"I don't need details Destiny. I know you and my sister are in love." She smiled. "For the first time in her life she's found someone who loves her ..." her eyes softened "even as flawed as she is. I love you ..." she bit her lip "for loving my sister." She lifted her head and smiled. "We need to spend some time talking. I have a few of my own little secrets. When we talk I'll give you a few tips on how to give her what she needs." The tone of her voice had me puzzled. There was something different about it, something calm, positive ... confident. She smiled and said, "Go, I'll make dinner."

When I entered our bedroom Shade was on the bed, facing the windows. The time of year meant the skies were already dark. I took in the familiar curves of the woman I love. Her voice was soft, child-like, "What do you have planned for me tonight?" I smiled, walked to the bed and snuggled, spooning.

"I love you. That's a given." She nodded. "You trust me." Another nod. I kissed her neck. "I want to give you what I believe you need lover." I felt her stiffen. "No, don't. You can't Shade. I don't know everything yet but I do want to do everything I think you need to set you free of what I think you told me are your demons." I felt her collapse against me. Relief? Surrender? I had no idea. I moved, turned her to her back, gazed into her eyes and kissed her.

"You have my heart. Never forget that." My eyes bore into hers. "I'll move heaven and earth to help you. And it will always be because I love you." I smiled, bent to kiss the shallow valley between her glories, and rested my head.

The knock on the door came as expected. "Dinner's ready you two." I smiled.

"Come on you." I pulled her up off the bed. The robe hung from a plastic rack on the sliding door of our closet. She reached for it. "I'll wear it tonight." Shade's head snapped as she looked. I smiled. "Kim has dinner waiting lover. Put the robe on me." She slipped the robe on one arm, then the other. I pulled it closed and tied the sash. Smiling, I kissed her, took her hand, and we walked to the dining room table. Kim looked at us both and grinned.

I waited at the table. I heard the sigh; Shade pulled out my chair. "Thank you pet. Please sit to my left." She did. Kim served me first, then Shade. She came back with her plate and a bottle of wine, which she set down in front of Shade.

Shade stared at both of us after Kim took her seat. I made no effort to make eye contact but could see, though clearly confused, her cheeks were flushed. I saw her head fall and shake side to side. She stood, took the bottle, came to my right side and poured a glass. She waited; I smiled and continued to eat my dinner. Exasperated and confused she went to her chair to begin her dinner.

Kim spoke up, "Aren't you forgetting something Shade?" Both of us looked up at her. Kim's voice was soft, "Did you ask your miss if there was anything else she needed?" Shade blushed and shook her head. When she turned her head to me Kim winked.

"I'm sorry miss. Was there anything else you needed or may I begin?"

"That's quite all right pet. You're still new. Thank you Kim. Actually pet, I'd very much like a kiss." Kim smirked; Shade got up, bent and gave me a kiss. It was short and without any affection. I grabbed her hair as she began to lift her head and brought her mouth back to mine. She opened her mouth to me without hesitation and we kissed like the lovers we are. Her eyes were wet when we broke the kiss. "That's much better don't you think pet?" She smiled and nodded.

Shade and Kim did the dishes. I caught her glaring at Kim as they headed to the kitchen. I called to Kim, "Kim, would you please lay out Shade's clothes for tonight while she finishes up out there?" Kim could barely contain herself as she came out. She gave me a thumbs-up as she passed by. I reached for and undid my collar, stood and headed to the kitchen. Shade was putting the last of the things in the dishwasher. When she stood I put the collar over her neck and snapped the lock in place. I felt her freeze. I wrapped my arms around her from behind and kissed her neck.

"I thought we'd go clubbing tonight lover. Shade's shoulders slumped. "Yup, submissive Shade will be on display." There was a twinkle in her eye and a tiny smirk on her lips. What's the name of that hostess who had the hots for you?"

"Bernadette ... Bernie."

"Why don't you call her and see if she'll reserve us a table. I think that's a smart idea." Shade nodded in agreement. She turned and we kissed. "If you're worried please don't be. I want to help you not hurt you. Besides it'll be kind of interesting to see if there's anyone there who recognizes us ..." (Shade paled) "from that last crazy night we were there. I'm looking forward to a fun night. It's been a while since we had a night like that. Come on, let's get ready."

After we'd showered and did our makeup we came out of the bathroom. Shade took one look at the dresses hanging side-by-side, looked and me, and smiled. "I'm wearing the red one right?" I smiled, took it off the hanger, and pulled it over my head. Her face fell. She pointed and said, "This one?"

I kissed her and said, "Yes lover, and no panties or thong either." Eyes widened in shock. I pulled on the red eye patch that matched the one Stacy had bought. "This damn thing isn't much better than being bare but I'm gonna have some fun watching you out on the dance floor. I love the scoop neck and racer back, Shade. It's so sexy. Mine shows off my girls." I looked in the mirror. The deeply scooped v-neck was tailored at the bust to act like a push-up bra. Shade's dress was a bit more modest but was deliciously short; thus, no thong. We each found shoes we liked. Mine had low heels.

Kim whistled when we came out. "Wow, you two look hot, hot, hot. Both of you lift your arms and give me a little spin." What a tease! I did mine; Shade blushed and shook her head. Kim glared, hands on hips. I made a face, my arms across my chest. Kim turned and produced the leash. Shade, shocked, looked at me. I smiled and lifted her arms up to shoulder height. Kim giggled when she saw Shade had nothing underneath and handed me the leash. I let go of Shade's arms and clipped the leash to the collar.

I handed Shade the leash and said, "Pet, I'd like my coat." Kim beamed as a sullen Shade headed to the closet. She brought back two coats and helped me put mine on. She slipped into hers; I clapped a hand to my forehead and said, "Oh my god, I almost forgot something. I'll be right back." I forgot something my foot!! I came out with my surprise in my hand and the other in my coat pocket. I handed Shade the egg and said, "Put this in won't you pet?" Kim nearly strangled trying to suppress her laughter. Shade had no trouble (as I suspected) inserting the egg. I turned it on low. She shivered and closed her eyes. I bent to kiss her; my fingers slid through the slickness of her lips. My finger held her chin as we made eye contact. "Your face and eyes may show surprise, even upset, but your body tells me what you really feel."

"Thank you Destiny." I melted. Simple words said softly. I love her!

"You're welcome lover. I love you so much!" Kim had both hands covering her mouth, tears in her eyes. She came to her sister, hugged her close and kissed her. She kissed me and whispered her thanks. I cupped her cheek with my hand, smiled, and winked. She nodded. We headed to the elevator and the car.

Without being asked Shade opened the door for me. I kissed her nose and climbed in. When we got to the club she handed the parking dude the keys and me the leash. His jaw dropped; we headed inside. Bernadette took one look at Shade and had to sit down on the high stool behind the hostess stand.

Shade did as she'd been instructed. "Good evening Bernadette. My miss and I have a table reserved." The befuddled brunette led us to the table, tried to get something out, failed, and walked away shaking her head. I unclipped the leash and set it on the table. Shade, as she had last time, sat on the inside. I turned up the egg before taking off my coat. Shade moaned and closed her eyes. I looked as I sat; Shade's dress rode up dangerously high on her thighs. I smiled.

The redhead was back; no clown makeup tonight. She was actually quite pretty without that garish mess. I leaned into Shade and asked if she wanted her martini. She held up two fingers. I ordered a double dirty martini for her and a tall Effen vodka and cranberry for me. Red's eyes let me know she liked our choices. I crooked my finger. She leaned in and I gave her a kiss – with tongue. Her eyes were wide but she smiled when she left. I looked at Shade and said, "Last time we were here red gave me a hot kiss after we danced. Gotta keep them guessin' darlin'!" I dialed up the egg; the controller hidden in my left hand. Shade's head drooped; I dialed it back down to low. She moaned her thanks.

"Are you ready for some dancing baby?" She looked at me with eyes heavy from the buzzing in her pussy. I grabbed her hand and we headed to the dance floor. We made some space and began to move with the music. She was sluggish at first but began to sway, smile and move as she got into a rhythm. My eyes stayed with her as I tried to do what she'd told me the last time. My god she looks hot in that zebra pattern. Her breasts aren't big but the deep scoop and slinky fabric showed off her charms and her curves. I think she's hot as hell anyway but damn she looks good tonight. The dance floor, crowded as it was, made me glad I was wearing an outfit that gave my skin some 'air.' Cute huh? God I felt so sexy. The gorgeous woman in front of me moved so slowly, so seductively, tossing her hair, her hands running over her body. The crowd cheered and hollered when the song ended. We hugged and went back to our table.

This redheaded chick is one hell of an attentive server. I sat against the wall, Shade was on my left. Grin! Red appeared with our drinks seconds after we came back. I mouthed 'tab,' she nodded and smiled. A pretty young blonde came to the table, winked, and asked Shade if she'd like to dance. I smiled; one of Kim's friends. The wink was the 'sign.' Shade looked at me with pleading eyes. I kissed her. "Have fun lover." I dialed up the egg a bit. She took the blonde's arm as she sagged, looking back over her shoulder with pleading eyes. I wiggled my fingers. Once they were safely hidden in the crowd Kim hurried to me.

"That's Liz,' she said. "She really loves Shade's outfit. She has no clue how revealing it is when she dances."

"I know; I hope you're getting some good pictures with your phones. She's so gorgeous I can't take my eyes off her."

Kim shook her head. "My sister is so lucky to have you Destiny." She kissed me and headed back to wherever they were. No Kim, we're so lucky to have each other! I smiled a satisfied smile. I hadn't even had time to think about what Kim had said earlier – that she had her own secrets. I wondered what she meant.

The song ended; Liz and Shade came back to the table. She had her arm around Shade's waist. She removed it, extended her hand and said, "I'm Liz. Thank you. Your lover is a fabulous dancer. What's her name?" Perfect!

"Nice to meet you Liz; I'm Destiny. My honey's name is pet." Shade didn't see Liz's smirk. "Actually, it's Shade."

Liz played her role perfectly. "Shade? Really? I go to school with a girl who has a sister named Shade. Kim Nguyen." She looked at Shade. "Is she your sister?" Shade was about ten shades of embarrassed. She nodded. I dialed up the egg.

"Be a good pet lover and answer Liz properly."

"Yes Liz, Kim is my sister." Liz kissed Shade like she owned her.

"Pet, you are a fabulous dancer. I can't wait to tell Kim I met you and Destiny tonight. Have a great weekend you two."

Shade sat and took another deep sip of her drink. The music started again; a black woman, hair in long dreads, gorgeous and scantily dressed, slithered up to the table. She looked at me and said, "I see she wears your collar. I'd like to ask permission to dance with this Asian beauty." Shade didn't see the wink.

Shade looked at me, her eyes begging silently. I said, "You're gorgeous in that dress. What's your name honey?"

"Honey. I know it sounds corny but my Grammy gave me the nickname and it's stuck."

I'm Destiny, Honey and I'm sure my honey would enjoy your company." I kissed a completely bewildered Shade. Honey took my honey onto the floor. Kim scurried to my side.

"Honey?" She giggled. "This is so beyond perfect. Your sister doesn't know what's next. We better take a song off and let me have a turn with her okay?" Kim nodded and left. Oh Shade, I love you so much. I know you love to dance. I sipped my drink. I don't mean to be mean. I just want you to be what you told me you need to be. I watched the gorgeous ocean of fabulous women swaying, grooving and moving to the music.

Honey brought Shade back after the song, gave her a damn hot kiss, winked at me and disappeared into the throng. Shade took a long pull on her drink, tired and perspiring from the heat of the crowd. In mid-sip I turned up the egg. Her hand gripped my arm as she shivered in silent agony. I leaned in and said, "Are you close?" Eyes closed and lips pressed together, she nodded. "Do you need to cum?" She grabbed my hand and put it between her legs. I smiled. "So desperate you'll let me get you off in public huh?" I didn't even need to turn up the egg. I used my fingers, grabbed her pearl and teased it. It only took a few seconds before she shook, her legs trembling, nails digging into my arm as it coursed through her. Anyone who was watching could see where my hand was and what was happening. She rested her head on my shoulder as she let her release flow through her. She was absolutely soaked. She moaned; it must have slipped away.

A stunning Asian beauty tapped Shade on the shoulder. No wink. I shook my head. She gave me the finger and walked away. I saw Shade's eyes on me. She had to be wondering why I'd said no when I'd agreed to all the others who had asked. I know lover. That's the point. This one didn't know the code. Yeah, I'd tell her – later. But the point of this was to let Shade know that she wasn't in charge of the evening. I brought my fingers to Shade's mouth. She cleaned them.

"How are you feeling baby?"

"Can we go home; I'm tired." Just then, a little dark haired cutie tapped Shade on the shoulder and winked at me.

"What's your name gorgeous?"

"Jeannie. May I dance with this pretty lady of yours?"

I looked at Shade. "Aw, isn't that cute? She thinks your pretty, my pretty lady." I looked at Jeannie and said, "Yes you may dear. Enjoy yourself." I kissed Shade. Jeannie took her hand and out they went, disappearing into the throng. Red came by and asked if we needed anything. Oh what the hell. "Yeah babe but it's not on the menu." She giggled. "Get us a couple of refills please." I finished the rest of my drink and handed her the glass.

I had no idea where Shade was with Jeannie. As I'd expected the place was packed. I got up and wound my way through the maze looking for my Shade. I found her but she wasn't just with Jeannie. Honey and another young woman made four; they danced together. They took turns bumping, grinding, and running their hands over Shade's curves. At one point, one was behind and another in front. I wouldn't call what they were doing lewd but it was erotic as all hell. Shade had a vacant, faraway look in her eyes but she was smiling. I wondered as I watched if she'd caught on to the 'game' yet? I also wondered what I'd missed earlier in the evening when she was out on the floor. I felt a tap on my shoulder. It was red. I saw her mouth 'dance?' We did. She's really, really good.