Shade's Destiny Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good catch pet. Really? I'm guessing you've had others use them." More blushing.

"Yes miss, I have."

"And you'd like your own?"

"Yes miss, if I may."

A thought! "And you'll wear it to Monday's meeting?"

Liquid brown eyes stared into my soul. "Oh yes miss!"

"Well, you did so well with that lovely redhead I'll have to see about getting you one." I didn't know if she was going to melt into the floor or if I was ... that's how hot the gaze she gave me was.

We were finally in line at checkout. I said, "Oh damn, I have to go back and get something I wanted. I'll be right back." The moment I was out of her sight I called Kim. "Are you home or in your car? Oh good, can you stop and pick up something for your sister? Don't laugh; she wants a butt plug."

"She already has one Destiny.'

"She does?" A flare of anger. "She didn't tell me that."

"Oh I know for a fact she has one. It's possible she forgot."

"Do you know where it might be?"

"I'll be home in ten minutes. I'll look where I think it is. What would you like me to do if I find it?"

"She's in the checkout line at the grocery store. We're probably at least that long till we get home. Just give me some kind of sign okay? See you in a bit. Thank you Kim." Well, well. It may be an oversight. If she wasn't telling the truth we might have a little more fun tonight.

In the car on the way home I said, "We have to find a toy store anyway for presents for the grab bag."

"Oh my god that's right! We can go tomorrow."

"We have to try to think of what to put in the bags. Do you want to customize them or make them pretty much the same for everyone?" Shade had to think about that for a bit. Actually, so did I.

"Well, we can't exactly give the same gifts for the girls who have husbands as we do for, say, Christy."

I said, "Were the women Jordan and Nicole were with at Meaghan's party their honeys or dates? I honestly don't talk to the sales staff very much -- especially about their personal lives. Not back then and not now." Shade knew what I meant.

Shade looked a little chagrined. "Hmm, ya know what lover. I'm with you on that one. I do talk to them but, on the whole, it's about business. Underwriting problems, sales quotas, that sort of nonsense is what I focus on. They do too. I'm their boss." She said that with a measure of wistfulness.

I let that sit for a few minutes. I offered, "Honey, maybe you can make that something of a New Year's resolution. Make a point of getting to know the people who work for you a little better. I know the girls seem to get along really well together at meetings and things. The staff isn't that big. Maybe pick a day a month to have lunch with someone. Don't do business, just girl talk." I was driving; I turned my head to look. Shade was staring at me - slack jawed, eyes wide.

"Have I mentioned I love you?" I laughed. "I mean it Destiny. That is simply brilliant. And you're right. There's no reason I can't spend an hour a month over lunch with one of those women. You're absolutely right. They're gorgeous, they're so nice, and it's criminal I don't know more about them. Goddamn! You are wonderful."

I giggled. "Why yes I am and thank you for noticing." She slapped my arm. "I'll put my thinking cap on and see if I can come up with some ideas for you to show me just how much you appreciate how wonderful I am." A quick glance. Oh my; those hot, liquid eyes were wild with lust. The floodgates opened. I drew in a deep breath.

How funny. As we walked to the elevator, bags in hand, Dorothy stood waiting. I hadn't seen her in a while, thank god. She looked at Shade, did a double take, and looked at my neck, then up at my eyes. I smiled.

"Hey Dorothy, long time no see. What's new?"

She clearly was flustered seeing the collar on Shade. "Uh, well, not all that much. How about you two?"

Shade, clearly having caught on, said, "My miss and I have been out shopping." Dorothy's eyes nearly bugged out of her head. "She told me to masturbate while she was getting a belly button ring." You little bold stump; you are too funny! Dorothy turned beet red. I'm not sure I've ever seen a face so grateful when the ding announced her floor. She left without a word. We laughed like the crazy women we are!!

Breathless, we stumbled into the condo and tossed the bags on the counter. A flummoxed Kim looked at us. We talked over each other as I handed Shade my coat. Kim finally put a hand in the air and said, "One of you at a time please."

"Dorothy was waiting at the elevator when we strolled up. She about fainted when she saw Shade with my collar." Kim's eyes flicked to her sister and she smiled.

Shade's turn. "I told her I'd been shopping with my miss and that she had me masturbate while waiting in the car." Kim looked at me in shock. I nodded. She started to laugh. We all laughed. Oh my god it was priceless.

I looked at Kim; she gave me a slight nod. "Shade, tell Kim what toy you want your miss to buy for you."

She flushed. "I've always wanted a butt plug."

"But you've already had one haven't you?" Her eyes shifted from me to Kim and back. "Did you use them with your others? Or do you still have one?"

"Destiny ..." I jerked my head around and glared. "Miss, yes, I have. I mean, I've used them on others. But no, I didn't keep any for personal use."

I smiled softly. "Okay pet. I have no reason not to take your word at face value."

Kim put the toy on the table. Shade paled. Eyes wide, she looked at me. I shrugged. "Shade, you've never given me any reason to doubt you. So if you say no, I accept it."

Tears in her eyes, Shade said, "I promise you honey." Angry eyes moved to her sister. "Only Kim knows more about me than you." That I believe! "I didn't remember that I had one." My eyes slid to Kim's. She nodded. I believe Shade.

"The question is - how are you going to thank your baby sister for finding the plug you'd forgotten about!"

Shade, knowing she'd been had, hung her head. "Whatever you wish miss." No! I won't have her this way! This is exactly what I want to undo.

"Get that hang dog look off your face!" Startled, she jerked her head up to look at me. "You know what I mean. I want the woman I love to be strong, proud, to love herself like she loves me." Honey, I couldn't be more proud! I smiled.

Kim had tears. She stood, gave us a kiss and said goodnight. Night's darkness had slipped in as the sun slid away.

I snuggled into my Shade. "Would anyone care to have a completely carnal Saturday evening?" I saw the smile as she buried her face in my shoulder. We did!!

At breakfast Sunday, I winked at Kim and asked Shade, "Would you like to be leashed when we go wandering to toy stores?" Kim's eyes sparkled with laughter. She fought back a smile.

Shade's head turned to me, her eyes blazing. "Oh yes please!"

Nodding, I calmly said, "Okey doke. I thought of a rather special treat pet."

The words nearly flew from her mouth in her excitement. "What is it?"

"Well, Kim could pick out an outfit for you." Kim smiled. Shade nodded. "And you could go without panties and wear the pacifier while we shopped." Kim's jaw dropped in surprise. If Shade was a puppy, her tail would have cooled the room. "I think you'd find it an interesting and most pleasing challenge."

I kid you not! I thought Shade might have an orgasm in her chair. She was a little petrified and a whole lot excited.

"You do understand that if you happen to drop the pacifier, you'll have it in your mouth the rest of the day."

Kim got up from her chair and went to her bedroom. Shade grabbed my hand, dragged me to the bedroom, and absolutely ravaged me. I don't know where that woman of mine finds the energy. After the pleasure of Saturday night and again this morning, in bed and in the shower, she still had the want in her to make love until we had nothing left in the tank.

I could barely move when we finally woke up from the nap. I insisted she shower first, simply to keep her from any further 'mischief.' Wink! Kim came into the bedroom cackling. She kissed me and laid Shade's clothes on the bed.

"You are so damn fabulous Destiny. Did you see her panting?"

I pulled back the sheet. "Do you see the scratches and bite marks all over me?" She kissed my nipple. "It's worth it though Kim. As long as she gets what she needs I'll put up with the fabulous sex." She couldn't stop laughing. "You better get out of here before she comes back." She kissed me, got up and left, smiling and shaking her head. Though it was risky, I didn't bother to pull the sheet back over me. It wouldn't have mattered much if I had in the mood she was in.

Shade came out of the bathroom humming. You'd have thought we were ... (EEK! God would strike me dead if I typed what I thought. I called Shade over and showed her before I erased it. She walked away howling with laughter.) She looked at me with hungry eyes. I smiled. "I like what I see too lover." She ran and jumped on top of me, all hundred and nothing pounds of her. She bathed me with kisses -- everywhere. A girl could get turned on by someone she loves doing that to her. I wanted a nap or a shower, preferably both. But I 'settled' for her loving me with her mouth and fingers one more time. She was so happy and content when she snuggled me as I tried to catch my breath afterward.

She cooed, "Is that the dress Kim has for me today."

"I didn't really even get much of a look at it. She was in and out of here in a few seconds with just a quick kiss. I suppose so."

"Is she coming with us?'

"Would you like her to?"

"Oh yes please. If she can that is."

"Well, you go ask her and let me get my shower." I kissed her and off she went - my oriental bundle of energy with a very cute little butt.

Hand on a Bible; I do not know why in the hell I didn't think this would happen. You probably are laughing at what I just typed. Uh huh, I had not one, but two little surprises in the shower with me. Sigh. I don't think I'm ever gettin' out of this bedroom today. I knew I should have locked the bathroom door!

Here's an idea of how crazy Sunday was: At one point, Shade was on her back on the couch, legs dangling. She's not tall enough to have her head hang over the edge, (Guess who is!) so one of us had to kneel on the couch while the other feasted on her kitty. There were switches of positions, switches of who was on the couch and so forth. No, if you're curious, we never did get to toy shop. Yes, toys were used. We fell asleep in bed together. No, I don't know when.

Monday at breakfast was very quiet and very, very giggly. Shade went to work, Kim went to school, and I went back to bed. Blissfully, thankfully, finally alone, I slept. I woke, showered, dressed, hailed a cab, stopped for coffee and got to work about two in the afternoon. Kelly looked, looked away, lookup up again and laughed her fool head off.

"We missed you at the meeting this morning." I gave her the finger. "Shade did look a little tired." I drank my coffee. She followed me to my office. I threw my coat and purse on the couch and sat down. Kelly sat on the edge of the couch.

"Was it fun?" I glared ... for a moment. Then I smiled what may have been the biggest smile of my life.

"Imagine if you will, a threesome featuring two sisters and yours truly." Kelly gasped. "Uh huh. Naked as jaybirds, me on the couch, ass on the back edge, legs dangling, head over the front edge." She had started laughing at 'jaybirds' and the laughs got louder and harder as I continued. "You can probably guess what one sister was doing here." I pointed to the south forty. "And what I was doing to the other sister with my mouth."

The laughter had stopped, replaced by wide eyes and slack jaw. "Now think of the variations of same with each of the sisters on the couch."

"Dear God, Destiny. Never, in my wildest fantasy, could I ever have imagined you doing that ... with them!"

"Sweet lips, neither can I. And if you so much as move a muscle to come toward me I will sit here and drink my coffee." She cracked up. I did too.

I didn't know she had it in her. She stood, adopted a pose of a withered old hag, (Church Lady?) waggled her finger, and squawked, "Heathen, God will punish you for your sins. You have fornicated with women, sisters no less! Scandalous, immoral, and oh my lord, you must have had one hell of a blast." That did it ... we both laughed like the fools we are. Sorry, Church Lady came to me as I typed the sentence. I added it as an afterthought. Hope you like.

"Do the three of you do that often?" Pretty funny coming from her wasn't it?

"Kelly, I won't lie. It's not the first time but, to answer your question, no, we don't do it very often. It just kind of ... well, it started ... oh hell. It's too damn complicated to explain in a way that makes sense." I flicked my eyes her way, took a deep breath, and asked, "So how do the two of you make it work?"

I'll admit I was surprised. She never batted an eye, never hesitated when she said, "We manage. I make sure he doesn't know." She smiled. "Kind of like you and Stacy did." Well son of a bitch!

Her eyes got dark and hard. "The thing Shade never realized the whole time Dawn did her year is that she really is gay. I may be the only one who knows." Whoa! "She left because she couldn't stand the constant humiliation and abuse Shade subjected her to." Her eyes blazed with anger. "No doubt you heard about the Christmas party last year."

I nodded.

She eyed me cautiously as if unsure if she felt safe saying what she was thinking. A deep breath and, "That was the last straw. I sat in a corner crying the whole night, watching, as she was humiliated. The woman I love." She lowered her eyes. My heart went out to her. I couldn't change what happened; I'm not sure she'd believe who Shade has become.

Her voice was strong. "Destiny, you're wonderful. We have the best relationship. You're so cute." Her eyes went ice cold. "And I despise Shade. I know you love her."

How the hell is this going to work!!! I did the best I could. "I can tell you this Kelly. I do think Dawn can work here. I believe Shade thinks so as well." I took a moment to collect myself. "From what you've told me I'm wondering if her being here is best for you, her, and ... in truth, the business." Say it straight and let her stew about it.

Kelly smiled a tight little smile. "You're not just cute, you're smart." She shook her head. "You're right. Let me talk to her about it. Thanks Destiny ... for listening, for understanding, and for being honest."

I motioned with my hand for her to come closer; she did. I leaned and kissed her. Smile. I still do have that girl crush! "You're fabulous kiddo. You know I won't breathe a word of this to anyone. Do what you have to and please tell Dawn to do whatever she feels is best. After all, Shade has others yet to interview, so there aren't any guarantees."

Kelly nodded. "Absolutely. We both know that." We? Interesting!

"I will update you as I can."

"Thank you!" She kissed me again, her fingers brushing my breast. She smiled in our kiss.

I took her wrist in my hand and, breaking the kiss, said softly, "Don't! Please." Her eyes registered surprise. I smiled. "It's okay Kelly, I'm not complaining. Even though things got a little nuts Sunday Shade and I have decided to be monogamous." I rolled my eyes. "I'm not quite certain the definition of monogamy includes a wild threesome with your lover's sister but whatever." I smiled at my cute, confused co-worker. "Never fear! I still have my girl crush." She giggled. "But that's about all it can be. Okay?"

As I spoke I could see a change in Kelly's eyes. They took on a far away stare. I waited for her to come back to me. When she did her eyes filled. I waited. She had turned her head and eyes away when she finally spoke in a hushed tone.

"She wants me to leave my Kelly and be with her." She what! She glanced at me and shook her head. "Obviously that's crazy. And I think I want to." She shrugged. "Well, I'm not as opposed to the idea as I might have been a while ago." I was stunned. I wondered if this little shocker was part of the reason for her over-the-top reaction to Stacy leaving.

I knew she was looking to me for something. I tried to be practical and supportive with my answer. "Kelly, this is almost too big a shocker to comprehend." She nodded. "I'm not sure what to tell you. You have a husband and children to consider. Then there's the fact that you'd be coming out to family, friends, and more." She must have given this quite a bit of thought. She showed not one bit of surprise. "Does Dawn have this sort of risk in her life?" She started to respond. "No, please let me finish." I smiled. "There's no way I can help you with this. I guess I'm only trying to be certain you look at it from every possible angle when making your decision."

She was calm enough. I have to give her credit for that. "You really are a good friend Destiny. And you're right; it's a big decision on a lot of levels. I don't think I can do it. And I don't want to lose her either." I know what you mean. "Thank you. You've really helped." Okay. "I guess I ought to let you try and get some work done." A quick kiss, a smile and she left my office. My coffee was cold. I went to get some fresh. I leaned against the fridge. What a crazy world. I laughed. I guess that's why it's so much fun being human.

I did get some work done Monday. Kim called and asked if I wanted a ride home.

"Actually yes, that would be fabulous. We could use a drive home to chat some more."

"That's why I called. See you at five." I smiled.

After I kissed her hello and buckled up, Kim said, "Crazy day huh?" We both laughed.

"I knew I should have locked that damn door." More laughing. "We do have to go out tonight to go toy shopping."

"Oh, didn't Shade call you?" I looked at Kim, puzzled. "Yeah, she had a cancellation, found herself with some time on her hands, and found a toy store out in Arlington Heights. She did all the shopping, including your lingerie for each other for Friday's party. I wish I could be there."

"And you should be!" She looked at me. "You and Honey can be our elves." She laughed. "It's perfect. Everybody knows you. And Honey will love it." Kim looked at me.

"Elves huh? Someone likes her some Honey." I laughed.

"She's gorgeous and very confident. Oh, I know. Remember that place Shade and I got those hats ... the 'Naughty' and 'Nice' reversible hats?" She nodded. "What do you think about 'Kinky Kim' and 'Sweet Honey?" Uh, I think I got it right. Kim laughed so hard she had to pull the car over.

"Oh my god Destiny, I have to call Honey and tell her!! That is just too funny!"

"No, wait a minute. You two also have to find Christmas elf outfits. You can use my credit card."

Kim, the sly minx, grinned and said, "Don't you want to come with, honey." I blushed.

"Fool me once, shame on you." Kim grinned. "Uh huh, sister, Destiny isn't falling into that honey trap! Now you can call Honey, honey." She giggled at our word play. She called Honey and told her about Friday and the shopping they had to do. I don't know what Honey was saying but Kim was giggling, blushing, nodding, and kept shifting her eyes to me. They went back and forth talking until, laughing, she handed me her phone.

"Hi Honey."

"Hi Destiny. Thank you so much for the invitation. It sounds like fun. Elf costumes huh? Sounds like Destiny wants her own sweet taste of Honey." I glared at Kim, who was trying (badly) to suppress a grin.