Shadow Demon Transformation

Story Info
Heidi is attacked by a vicious Shadow Demon with two cocks.
1.8k words
3.65
64.7k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SSX1988
SSX1988
65 Followers

Heidi couldn't see her attacker, couldn't make out the shifting form following her. Tangible shadow sped after her, tracking her white cream colored nudity through the endless, door-less hallway. Bare feet plodded against slime-encrusted floor, coating between toes with the sticky substance. Adrenaline raced with fear, pumping her body with the needed rush of speed/strength.

Behind, eyes sparkling like jewels in the distance, the only piece of the body clearly seen was the shadow. Quick glances back showed to her that there was no escaping its immense speed. Gaining on her, shifting body driving faster than hers. Those eyes, staring not at her face, arms but at her bare ass. Glares in the dark sizing up her heart shaped white cheeks, the crevice at the bottom where her pussy awaited.

No doors, none anywhere. Cold breeze washed past Heidi's body, giving her the extra refresh needed, but the burning warmth, the flush of her body never ceased as her terror increased as the shadow got closer. Just the unending hallway. Her blond hair streaked behind, golden in the brief snippets of light. No light bulbs, no fires, no candles, no windows and yet brief moments of light from something. Unfixed, lacking definition.

"Tick Tack, Tick Tock, you can't escape my black cock!"

Shrilled voice echoed from the shifting man behind her, the sound closer than she desired. Quickly looking over her shoulder she saw the male shadow was only ten feet behind her, talon like hands extended far out attempting to grab a hold of her hair. Strength burst back through her at the close sight, her feet pounded harder into the sludge on the floor, her breasts flailed almost violently in beat with her progression.

"Run, run little vanilla sweet. Soon you will be a delightful treat. A treasure of tender meat."

Rhymes with that voice sent the cold shiver up her spine stalling her movement for a brief second. A second of time where her feet slowed down, where her bladder contracted and warned of letting loose. Split in mind, shocked too far and too fast. Just enough time for the presence to reach out, arms like tendrils, wrapping around her golden hair and holding on tight.

Feet slipped out from underneath Heidi as the arm pulled her back, flinging her to the floor with great force. A shatter in her ears was the sound of something breaking. Pain shot through her left arm. Screaming out in agony, howling out a shriek, she heard the demonic laughter of the shadow beast.

Black tendril hand went straight at her groin, where only a slight patch of growth covered her entryway. Above her was the blank face. Glowing eyes watched hers with delight and swam with malevolent intentions. There were no features to the face; all was reflected in those eyes. The entire body seemed to barely hold itself into a human form, constantly melding and shifting into something else yet staying the same. It was all Heidi could take, too much adrenaline, fear and surprise. Her bladder finally let loose into the awaiting talon hand at her cunt.

Mirth echoed as nails scraping a chalk board, "Lookie here silly elf, my cookie has wet herself. Thirsty are you whore? Drink it up and get ready for more!"

Black hand came up and smothered Heidi's face with her own urine, causing her to gag. She felt the grotesque things body hold her down, felt its genitals begin to harden upon her belly as it sat on her abdomen. The body was oily, almost diseased and constantly moving. An image of insects crawling all over her came to mind at the feeling of the shifting being weighing her down. She accidentally swallowed a large amount of her own urine causing her throat to constrict and the taste of bile to rise. The hand grasped around her whole head, palm smothering her mouth, locking her face tightly in place.

"Don't you puke, don't you dare or your punishment will be far more than you can bare." The nail amusement erupted again, making Heidi flinch, "Course it could be told that your luck would be better being sold. To a fat man, with a penchant for whips and chains. Here, in this place, your life you may never regain."

Heidi made no attempt to understand where she was, how she got there or even to recollect on events prior to waking up in the endless hallway. All her faculties were busy trying to hold together the tiny morsel of sanity left to her. As each second progressed she felt just one more piece of it slip away. Throat tightened so that if she had even tried to speak nothing but a crackle would escape.

The hard shaft at her belly was at full attention, rubbing against her soft skin, leaving a slight slick snail-trail along it. Like the rest of its body, the shadow-things cock felt sickly, with things moving just slightly beneath the fleshy surface. Grasping at the concept was impossible, even for a second as she felt a second hardening pole placed right underneath the first. Heidi's eyes grew wide with fear as a second cock emerged from the dark creature. Talon hand still holding onto her face she attempted to let out a scream but was muffled immediately without a peep escaping.

Below the eyes another shape began to take form, another glow. Teeth. A hideous smile spread across the humanoid dark face. Heidi began flailing wildly about, trying to get away. Her breasts bounding all around, nipples brushing against the flesh-like creepy-crawly substance of the creature. Her pelvis bucked, getting a bit too close for comfort to the completely hardened duo of cocks. White pristine pearls mocking her, shining out from the black face, only further enhanced by the glowing jeweled eyes.

"That is not all I can do. Let me give you a clue. All your body is mine and with it the pleasures I find divine."

Opening up she saw the tongue behind the teeth, she saw it as a pink leech. It looked independently alive, an evil worm trying to find a new home. Tears flowed from her eyes as she understood the fullness of what was happening. Her body continued to buck, shaking and struggling to be free. Every remaining ounce of strength she had was put into getting her attacker off of her.

Upon one thrust of her hips she felt the shifting monster plunge both its lower cocks into her. The feeling of one cock piercing into her dry pussy, tearing it up with the force of a pike jammed straight in. In tandem she felt the worse pain of the other dick splitting it's way into her asshole, ramming deep. Both of the creature's rods pushed all the way in with one thrust and with that thrust came the hurt. Heidi's entire lower abdomen filled with harsh stings, razors slicing up her insides.

"Give us a kiss my little miss."

The mostly blank face came closer to hers, the evil worm not hard but definitely solid twitching as it got closer to her mouth. The sight made her forget, momentarily, the ache in her stomach and backside. The tongue went right through creature's own hand, shifting through the flesh. Out from the palm it extended into her mouth darting deep down her throat. Exploring the tight space it now inhabited, closing off her ability to breath. Heidi choked. The gyrations/twitches of her throat set the worm thing twitching inside and she felt a fluid escape from it and shoot straight down her throat. Amongst the attempted gasps she felt the sludge not only fill her stomach but also seep into her lungs.

The shadow abruptly shifted backwards, its torso no longer appearing solid at all; the only part of its body holding her down was the two rods jammed deep into her orifices. Laughter erupted again from the thing as Heidi manage to get air in her body. Coughing, hacking up the vile fluid substance, the black tar erupting from her mouth, being expelled by her lungs covering her mouth and tits. It began solidifying upon her skin and felt as if it were burning. Once before she had chanced a moment with candle wax out of sheer kink, she didn't like it. This felt worse. Everywhere the substance landed on her body she felt like boils were discharging puss from her skin.

The smile changed into a snarl from the creature, a growl echoed from whatever the thing called a throat and it leapt back down upon her body. It's form shifting even more, becoming less humanoid and more shadow. It quickly covered her entire body, attaching itself to her as a second skin. Inside her cunt and asshole the two cocks, still hard as ever began pumping as pistons. As one thrust in the other retracted. Fucking her body hard, pain erupted from her, she felt shot, stabbed. Winding its way back into her mouth was the worm creature, fucking her throat as hard and deep as the genitals at her groin. Cold covered her, eyes seeing nothing but empty black and lungs filled with nothing.

Into her burning crevices more of the vile slush erupted, coating her throat, her bowels, and her pussy with its distinct feel. Heidi's brain took the last step and jumped off the deep end. Blue eyes rolled up into the back of her head as shock took full affect and the remaining pieces of her brain began rotting away. Taking with it the disgusting feeling of hundreds of insects contained within three rock hard poles forcing themselves deep within her.

The insides of her body sizzled and burned underneath the second shadow skin and slowly melted through into nothing. Shadow filled up the empty places and then itself melted away revealing a creamy white colored skin, long almost golden blond hair. From within a shell of mire Heidi's body stood straight up, naked as before but confident. Knowing. Not the girl that had been in it before. Dripping down to the floor was the remnants of the old shadow body, splosh/splish/splatting the similar substance on the floor.

New Heidi ran her fingers through her hair, turning up her breasts to the fading incorporeal light, admiring its new form. It sauntered back down the hall from whence it came as a woman with a mission, as dark mistress might do, as she got ready to punish her latest whelp.

*****

In a bedroom, in a home there was the sleeping body of a blond haired girl named Heidi. Still living with her parents as she went through college. Throughout the night the body had been wracked with convulsions, seizures of immensity. No sound had escape her though, no warning sign to awake her parents. Now the body just laid there, in an over sized t-shirt and a pair of boxer shorts.

The eyes opened black slowly receding back into the beautiful blues Heidi has been well known for.

SSX1988
SSX1988
65 Followers