Shadow Lake Estates Ch. 03

Story Info
Aftermath, insight, and temptation.
3k words
3.88
19.9k
6

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/18/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
swingerjoe
swingerjoe
1,316 Followers

"Are you okay?" Karla asked. She slowly approached Tom, who sat in a chair on their back porch overlooking an empty field. He sat in quiet contemplation, swirling a glass half-filled with whiskey. He nodded, focusing his gaze straight ahead, out into nothingness.

"Baby, we have to talk about it," Karla said. "I gave you some time, but I can't stand the silence anymore. Are you okay with what happened?"

At last he turned to her, his eyes glistening and bloodshot. "What's done is done," he said. "We can't un-ring that bell. It doesn't matter what I think."

"Of course it does," she said, placing her hand on his shoulder. "Baby, I never would have agreed to it if I didn't think you were on board."

"On board?" he repeated. "Karla, I'm the one who set it up! I'm the one who sat there and watched! Babe...I fucking came in my pants without being touched! I didn't even think that was possible. How could I have enjoyed it that much?"

"But that's what we wanted, right? To enjoy it. That's why we did it! It was a fantasy."

"It was your fantasy," he said, "not mine. I never should have agreed to it."

She sighed and stroked his hair with her fingernails. "Baby, I'm so sorry you feel that way. I thought we were good with sharing our fantasies and acting them out. We did the whole nurse-and-patient thing, we did the plumber-and-housewife scenario, and the babysitter-and-daddy..."

"I know what we did," he interrupted, "but that was all just the two of us. It's different now that we involved others."

"How so? What has changed? Nothing. We're still the same people we were, and we still love each other to pieces. That's all that matters, right?"

"Another man...two other men...stuck their dicks inside you."

"And...? So what? What does that change?"

"Everything."

"Why?" she asked.

She patiently waited while he gathered his thoughts. It had been her idea to set up the phony rape scenario. It had always been a dark fantasy of hers, and she saw it as another opportunity to apply her acting skills to enhance their sex life. Tom seemed to be completely on-board, even while it was happening. Something changed, however, when it was all over. As soon as the two men left, he became silent and sullen, lost in his thoughts.

"I shouldn't have enjoyed it," he said at last.

"But you did, and baby - it's okay! There was no harm done. You said you had them both tested, and they were clean. You met them several times before we set it up, and you checked them out as thoroughly as possible. You enjoyed it, they enjoyed it..."

"And you enjoyed it," he interrupted, turning to look at her.

"Well, yes, I did," she said softly. "But so what? That was the point, wasn't it?"

Tom turned away once more and stared off into space. "I shouldn't have enjoyed it," he muttered.

***

Asha kneeled on the floor by her back door, naked except for her collar and high heels. She closed her eyes and concentrated on her breathing. It felt as though her heart was beating so rapidly it would burst at any moment. This was the moment she savored most of all: the anticipation.

She had been a bit of a wild child back in India. Her parents constantly lectured her about her reckless behavior, and Asha constantly gave them reasons to lecture. When she turned eighteen, they insisted that she marry. She was a promiscuous girl, however, and settling down with only one man for the rest of her life wasn't in her plans.

Then, one day, her parents walked in on her while she was blowing her boyfriend...and his best friend. Her father became so enraged, he threw Asha out of the house right there on the spot. He didn't even allow her to pack a suitcase. She was forced to live with a friend for a few days, but she knew it was only a temporary arrangement. With no one to pay for her advanced education, and no prospects for finding decent employment, it seemed she had painted herself into an inescapable corner.

Just when it seemed her life had hit rock-bottom, she received a visit from her mother. She was offered an opportunity to move to the United States, where she would live in a nice house and enjoy a decent living with plentiful opportunities for employment. There was only one catch: her mother had arranged for her to be married to a man named Sunil.

The moment she first met Sunil, Asha knew that she would never be attracted to him. Not only wasn't he physically her type, but his personality wasn't a good fit for her, either. He was shy and insecure. He had difficulty looking her in the eyes when he spoke. Nevertheless, she agreed to the marriage.

On the night they were married, Sunil crawled under the covers of their bed, fully-dressed. If they were to consummate their marriage, she would have to make the first move. He lay there, motionless, as she touched him. She felt as though he didn't know what to do with her - or perhaps that he didn't want her at all.

Over time, he learned to relax around her, and their relationship improved. Having children was important to both of them, so they had sex almost entirely for the purpose of procreation. After more than a year of trying, she still hadn't become pregnant. Tests revealed that she would never be able to have children.

Since then, it seemed that Sunil felt as though there were no more purpose for having sex. She began obsessing about sex to the point where she was unable to concentrate on anything else. That is when Art Clevinger entered the picture. She had always been drawn to him like a magnet since the day she met him. He was everything her husband was not: bold, charismatic, charming, fun-loving, confident, and crass. It was the crassness that appealed to her most. He would simply say things that others would never dare - and he didn't seem to care who he offended.

She chatted with him at a Christmas party one year and learned that they were reading the same book: Fifty Shades of Grey. She mentioned that she found the idea of becoming someone's submissive intriguing. That was all he needed to hear. Within a week, she found herself on all fours, wearing a dog collar, and being spanked hard with a leather belt. And she loved every second of it.

Serving Art was incredibly exciting to her. It was unlike anything else she had ever experienced. It was also calming in a strange way. For two hours a week, she was his to use in any way he pleased. She simply needed to silence her thoughts and concentrate only on his commands. It was simple and comforting.

She heard the footsteps and lowered her head, smiling in anticipation.

***

After the movie ended, Kiersten drove Holly and her friend, Tommy, to an ice cream stand. The three of them sat at a picnic table, each with a cone, chatting about the movie they had watched. It was hotter than usual for that time of the season, and Kiersten was having some difficulty eating her ice cream before it melted. She frantically rotated her cone, licking the dripping ice cream from the side.

"Now that reminds me of something," Tommy noted with a laugh.

"You're hilarious," Kiersten said. "If you weren't such a douchebag, you'd get me a napkin instead of making rude comments."

"If you weren't such a bitch, you wouldn't call me a douchebag while asking me for a favor!" he responded, giving Holly a wink. He rose from the table. "Fine, I'll get your fucking napkin."

Holly watched him walk away toward the ice cream stand. "So how do you two know each other?"

"We knew each other in high school," Kiersten noted. "We have a friendly little arrangement. He supplies me with weed and I blow him."

Holly's eyes widened and her jaw dropped.

"Oh, don't be such a prude," Kiersten said with a laugh. "Surely, they give blowjobs in Sheephumpin, Missouri - or wherever you're from."

"Yeah...of course."

Kiersten suddenly stopped what she was doing and peered into Holly's eyes. "Oh my god...you've never given a blowjob."

"What? No, of course I have!"

"Ho-ly shit! I can't believe it!" Kiersten exclaimed.

"Shh! He's coming back!" Holly responded.

On the drive home, Kiersten made an unexpected turn and parked in an abandoned lot. She turned to Tommy and motioned toward the back seat. Tommy smiled and got out of the car, then opened the back door and slid in next to Holly.

Holly giggled nervously. "Wh-what's going on? What are we doing?"

Without saying a word, Kiersten exited the car and walked around to the passenger side. She opened the door and ordered Tommy to slide over, positioning him in the middle of the two girls.

"Class is now in session," Kiersten announced.

"You...you're kidding, right?"

Kiersten giggled and reached over to unbutton Tommy's jeans. She unzipped his fly, and he helped her slide both his jeans and underwear around his ankles. Holly immediately turned away from them, looking out the window.

"Oh my god, look at her!" Kiersten said with a giggle. "She is so adorable!"

"I...I'm not doing this!" Holly protested.

"Oh, honey, it's just a dick. Every guy has one. Come on, look at it. You have to suck your first dick eventually. Why not tonight?"

Holly slowly turned and glanced down before looking away again. "I...I just met this guy."

"You think he's cute?" Kiersten asked.

Holly turned a shade of crimson. "Don't do this to me, please. It's embarrassing."

"What's embarrassing is that you're so freaked out by a penis! Now, come on, just hold it in your hand."

Holly looked from Kiersten to Tommy. "Are you okay with this?" she asked him.

Tommy laughed. "Are you kidding? You never have to ask a guy if he's okay with you touching his dick."

Holly swallowed hard and looked down. She looked at Kiersten once more before reaching over and taking Tommy's dick in her hand. She squeezed it and he moaned in response.

"See? No big deal," Kiersten said. She took Holly's hand in her own and moved it up and down Tommy's thick shaft. As they continued this motion, his cock swelled and throbbed in Holly's hand. She seemed fascinated by it.

"You want to taste it?" Kiersten asked. Holly shook her head. "Come on, it's fun. Trust me."

Kiersten removed Holly's hand and leaned forward into Tommy's lap. She swirled her tongue along his glans and then slid it down along his shaft. She continued this up-and-down licking motion just as she had done earlier with her ice cream cone.

"Come on, join me," she said.

Holly hesitantly leaned forward and placed her tongue on Tommy's cock. It throbbed in response, startling her for a moment. Eventually, she and Kiersten developed a synchronized pattern of licking and sucking. Kiersten then paused and grabbed the base of Tommy's cock.

"Now put your mouth on it, and get as much as you can inside," she said. "Like this."

She demonstrated her praise-worthy technique before handing his cock off to Holly to do the same. Again and again, his cock was handed back and forth between the two girls.

"He's getting close," Kiersten warned. She looked into Holly's eyes. "You see how much power we have over him right now? His pleasure is in our hands - literally. And he's about to experience the greatest pleasure of all. I'm not going to ask you to finish him off, though. That's a little advanced. For now, just watch."

Holly watched intently as Kiersten put his cock back in her mouth. She bobbed her head at a furious pace, and Tommy's moans grew louder and louder. He emitted a loud and sustained groan and held Kiersten's head in place as his entire body shook. Holly watched in both trepidation and bewilderment. Eventually, his shaking subsided and Kiersten removed her mouth from his curiously deflating organ.

She looked at Holly and opened her mouth, displaying a mouthful of milky-white fluid. She smiled and swallowed hard.

***

Denise traced the rim of her empty wine glass with her fingertip and admired the results of the manicure she had scheduled just before leaving for her business trip. Her manager, Andrew, returned from the men's room and she sat up straight in her chair and smiled at him as he took the seat next to hers. Aside from an occasional appearance by the bartender, they were the only two souls in the hotel bar.

"One more, and then I'm calling it a night," he remarked, signaling to the bartender.

"Oh, I've had more than enough already," Denise protested.

He shook his head. "One more won't do any harm, I promise." He had a persuasive manner about him, she had to admit.

The bartender set two more drinks in front of them and then disappeared once more into the back room.

"I know you work with these people on a daily basis," Andrew continued, "but it'll be good for you to meet with them face-to-face. The go-to-meeting apps are very cost-effective, but they can be very impersonal." He paused for a moment, and then began to laugh.

"What's so funny?"

"I was just remembering this one time when I was on a call using one of those apps. I was sharing my desktop, and as one of our IT guys was speaking, a colleague of mine sent me a private message telling me that IT guy doesn't know what he's talking about."

"Oh no..."

"Oh, yes! Of course, I was sharing my entire desktop, so everyone on the call saw the message. I clicked out of it as quickly as I could, and the IT guy just kept talking. I figured he hadn't seen the message. Then he finishes what he was saying and adds, 'Oh by the way, I do know what I'm talking about!'"

"Oh my god!" Denise squealed, and burst into laughter.

Andrew laughed so hard his face turned red. Then it happened. He leaned across the table and kissed her. It happened so quickly and unexpectedly that it took a moment for her brain to register it. She backed away quickly.

"Andrew...I'm married," she said.

"I know," he said, looking into her eyes. "I'm sorry. I couldn't help it. I just couldn't control that impulse any longer."

"I...I don't know what to say."

"Don't say anything," he said. He reached into his pocket and tossed a few bills on the bar. "I'm in room 311. What you do with that information is up to you, but no pressure either way."

He smiled and turned to walk toward the elevator, leaving her sitting alone and breathless.

***

The relentless sunlight beat down on Dan's shoulders as he trimmed the row of hedges in his backyard. Sweating profusely, he wiped his brow with the tail of his shirt. It was difficult to find a dry spot, so he removed his shirt completely. As he covered his face, he peeked over the top of his shirt to the property behind his house. Once again, Kiersten lay prone in a patio chair, wearing next to nothing, with one knee propped up seductively. She wore sunglasses and appeared to be staring intensely into her cellphone.

Dan returned to the business of trimming his hedges. It was a simple act that reminded him of simpler times. It was a time of freedom, independence, and pride. He had been a hard-working family man who took care of his wife and kids, put food on their table, and clothes on their backs. Although he never earned a lot of money, he earned enough to provide them with a decent life.

He glimpsed over his shoulder and noticed that her chair was now empty. He didn't even notice that she was standing right beside him.

"Hello, Mr. Price," she said in a low and raspy voice.

He was so startled, he nearly dropped his clippers. He spun around toward the sound of her voice and there she was, staring at him with that devilish grin of hers. "Oh, hi, Kiersten," he said.

"You look hot," she remarked.

"Oh...yeah, it is hot," he said.

"No," she said, widening her grin and eyeballing his bare chest. "I mean...you look hot."

His face reddened and he looked around his backyard as if searching for hidden cameras. "Uh, thanks," he muttered. His mouth suddenly felt dry.

"I've seen how you look at me, you know," she said, playfully looking from one eye to the other. "I think you like what you see. And I think you'd like to see more of it."

He stood, motionless, staring at her in disbelief, his jaw hanging stupidly.

"I'd like to offer you a little gift," she continued. "Consider it a 'Welcome to Shadow Lake' gift."

"Wh-what do you mean?" he asked with a nervous chuckle.

"Well...I invite you inside, into my bedroom. Then I strip down to nothing. Completely naked. Let you get a nice, long look at me. Then I drop to my knees and I put your hard cock in my mouth. I lick it and suck it for a good long time. Then, when you're ready to pop, I pull it out and jerk it off, covering my pretty young face with your hot cum."

He gave another nervous chuckle. He looked around once more, waiting for someone to leap from the bushes and yell, "gotcha!" Instead, she just stared into his eyes, awaiting his response.

"Y—you're not serious," he said. She nodded, still wearing that impish grin. "Kiersten, I'm married. You know I can't."

"She doesn't have to know."

He hesitated for a moment, envisioning her soft, pouty lips wrapped around his pole, and his glistening seed decorating her delicate cheeks. "I...I can't."

Her smile faded and morphed into an exaggerated frown. She hid her gorgeous pale blue eyes with her dark sunglasses, shrugged her shoulders, and pivoted away from him. "Your loss," she said with a dismissive wave, and disappeared through the back door of her house.

swingerjoe
swingerjoe
1,316 Followers