Shadow of a Doubt Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

God, baby. I've been tortured by this dream for years now and when I close my eyes and think of it, I can just cum and cum. Please forgive me baby, your sweet girl has a nasty slut inside.

Leah put down the last page, then looked and me and shook her head. "I always knew you had a nasty little slut inside," she said, winking.

"Leah!" I squealed, almost dropping my lipstick.

"Oh, come off it, I bet your cunt is soaked. Fuck, mine is." She lay back on my bed, pulling aside her panties and running her fingers over her wet slit.

"Promise you won't tell anyone," I said, staring.

"I will if you eat my cunt again," she said looking at me and cocking an eyebrow.

"A… All right," I said far too quickly, starting to get up from the vanity.

"You are fucking hopeless. Finish your face," she said, chuckling. I slumped back in the chair and looked at myself. I looked like a whore with the gaudy blue eye shadow I hadn't worn in years and the purple blush on my cheeks. I could feel the tears welling up in my eyes. "Christ Shannon, you are so fucking chicken. Look, I promise I'll keep the details a secret, okay? Jeez, focus, will you? It's what you always wanted, isn't it? A whole bunch of guys, fucking you half to death?"

"I... I don't know if I can handle it," I whispered, picking up my dark red lipstick.

"What do you mean?" she asked, straightening her black satin skirt. She sat up on the side of my bed.

"It's… Oh! I can't say it!"

"C'mon, Shannon… it's okay… all games aside, it's a fantasy, right? All those guys? Forcing themselves on you? It's a dream come true! You should be ecstatic!"

"But I want it too much!" I blurted, then covered my mouth. I could feel a tear trickling down my cheek.

"Ahhhh. I see."

"I mean, how can they force me when I can't make myself not want it? I'm going to ruin everything!"

"Jesus, Shannon, you are so naïve. And so adorable. Just pretend!"

"Pretend?"

"Of course. Jesus, everyone in there knows you want it. All you have to do is pretend you don't! You can pull it off. It'll be great!"

"You don't underst-"

She interrupted me. "You're going to get exactly what you need, Shannon."

"Oh, God Leah…"

"Just act like you don't want it."

"But, Leah! They're friends! They're going to use me! Force me! Treat me like a whore! I might just be acting, but eventually I'll love it! They'll know what I'm like! They'll know how nasty I get! Jesus, they will have fucked me! How will I ever face them! How will I look them in the eye???"

"You really don't get it, do you?" she asked incredulously.

"Get what???"

"It's a fucking scene, honey. This is a one off, no one is gonna talk about it. It's a scene!"

"A scene???"

"Jesus, fuck. You are so sheltered," she said, checking her watch. "Let me lay it out for you, and then we have to go. Fix your hair. Here's the thing. What's happened so far today is the satisfying of your fantasies, right?" I nodded, running a brush through my hair. "And you asked for them to be fulfilled, didn't you?"

"Well, kind of…" I replied, half-heartedly. She looked at me in the mirror and I sighed. "Yes."

"And Johan organised everything, right?" I nodded, knowing she was right. "And Johan wants to make your fantasies come true, right?"

This can't be happening. "No, no!"

"Hewants to, honey," she implored. I put my brush down and looked at my hands, wringing them together. I knew what was coming. "And you want to please him, don't you?"God! This lifestyle drives me nuts sometimes! I nodded weakly, swallowing. "Honey, you are going in there, to have the time of your life, one way or another. Fuck, I can't believe you are hesitating. Isn't this your biggest fantasy?"

"But they're friends!"

"And they are fucking gorgeous. God, Shannon, if Johan chooses to bring about a group forcing scene, he's not going to use strangers, is he?"

I whispered, trembling, "No."

"Then it stands to reason that he has considered your fantasies carefully and orchestrated their fulfilment. All for you. He is being the best partner a woman could have."

I looked up from my shaking hands and nodded softly. Leah was standing right behind me while I sat at the vanity. She put my leather collar around my neck and buckled it tight. She must have found it in the bedside drawer.

"It's too tight," I wheezed.

"It has to be tight so your throat is nice and snug for all the cocks, honey," Leah replied seriously.

"But I can't breathe," I whispered.

"Alright, one eyehole, but that's all."

"Thank you," I croaked. Leah loosened the collar and re-buckled it. It was still very tight. I could just slide a finger under it. It was buckled high on my neck, right under the part that moved when I swallowed. The guys were going to love me. A tight collar like this would give extra stimulation to Johan's huge prick. It would be really tight from the head to about two inches down his eight-inch shaft as he pushed it in and out of my throat.

I already knew one of the other cocks was even bigger than Johan's, but Fi and Debbie told me it would be a nice surprise and wouldn't tell me which of their husbands was hung like a horse. Leah and I looked at each other in the mirror.

"You're thinking about sucking cocks, aren't you?"

"Y… Yes."

She smiled. "Don't worry, it won't be long now," she said, fluffing up my hair. "I've been asked to blindfold you before you get to the games room."

I bit my lip again. I wanted to touch myself. I looked down. My clit was sticking out like a jellybean, and was twice as hard. I was so wet between my legs. I clenched my thighs as Leah drew the silk scarf around my eyes and tied it at the back of my head. She was all done and stroked my hair. "Relax honey, we have a couple of minutes."

I'm going to get so fucked. I bit my lip. My skin was hot all over. Without warning Leah took my nipples between her fingers and thumbs and started rolling them. They were already achy. She leaned down and whispered menacingly in my ear. She sounded so different.

"I've been going about this all wrong, haven't I?"

"L… Leah?"

"Yeah," she said, rolling my nipples harder. "I've just figured it out."

"W… What?" I gasped, clenching my fists.

"You're afraid you'll like it too much, right?" I nodded. I couldn't say it again. "Then that's why you are such a little fucking whore. Because they are going to talk about this for years." She licked my ear and I shuddered. "They will tell their friends and they'll tell theirs."

"Nooo…"

"Soon everyone will know. Everyone will know just what a nasty little slut you are."

"Noooo… Please, Leah!"

"Shannon Bree Stollson, 'the girl who likes to be forced'. Soon strangers will be forcing their cocks into you whenever and wherever they want. Eventually you'll be getting phone calls, won't you, fucktoy?" She pinched my nipples hard.

"Ohhhh…. Nooooo…"

"Oh, yes. Phone calls from strangers. Telling you they are going to follow you and fuck you in packs. Guys pulling you into alleys and fucking you, writing SLUT and WHORE on you in thick black pen and sending you into the street with cum running down your legs and splattered across your face…" She pulled my nipples hard. I was sure my breasts were cone-shaped.

"Oh, God Leah. Please!"

"Open your legs!"

"Noooo… I'm not wet! I'm nottt! I don't want this! I'm not a slut!"

Leah slid her tongue into my ear and my legs opened involuntarily. My nipples throbbed ferociously. "Clasp your hands together behind your back." I did as she told me, fumbling because my hands were shaking.

"Please, Leah! Don't let them tell anyone, please! Ask them for me! Oh, Godddd…"

Leah had slid two fingers into me and had the pad of her thumb resting on the root of my tortured clit. I could only imagine how it looked. "You love it, you little whore. Look how wet you are, open wide for Leah…"

I opened my mouth without really thinking, and in record time Leah fed me her dripping fingers. I sucked them hard, whipping my tongue around them without even being asked. "Mmmm… Mmmmm…" I moaned as she pinched a nipple hard. I was so horny. I just wanted her to finger me some more. I could have cum in sixty seconds.

But I didn't have sixty seconds. Leah pulled her fingers from my mouth and wrapped them in my hair, making a fist and hoisting me to my feet.

"Ohhh Goddd…"

"C'mon, fucktoy. It's time to show the boys just what a wanton little whore you become when they force themselves on you."

"Nooo…" I whimpered pitifully. "Owww…"

Leah actually grabbed my ear and led me downstairs and along the hallway to the games room. It was somehow comforting to feel her hand slapping my ass all the way down the hall. I knew I deserved to be spanked. I was a bad girl, and I was ashamed of myself for being so wet and horny. Exhausted and with an excess of adrenaline pumping, I stumbled along, taking huge gulps of air and trying to cover my ass with my clasped hands.

We stood outside the doorway, the only sound my ragged breathing. Leah hesitated. "Just wait here, Shannon. I'll clue them in," she said, releasing her grip on my ear and letting me stand there, shivering in fear and unspeakable arousal.

The voices behind the door went quiet after she knocked, then I heard Johan call out, "Enter!"

"Be a good girl. I'll be back in a sec," Leah whispered.

The door opened and closed and I was alone. I heard whispered voices and I felt a drip of wetness trickle down from my cunt. In moments the door opened and strong fingers curled around my upper arm. My breathing quickened as I was steered into the silent room.

"Have fun, honey!" Leah said from behind me. She almost sounded sarcastic. The door closed and I shivered.

Author's note: Thank you rachel for another fantastic editing job. Please let me know how you liked this chapter by voting or sending me some feedback. Thanks ~ SN

12