Shadow of the Bear

Story Info
Close encounter leads to savage sex.
2.1k words
4.33
25.6k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun was thankfully starting to set as we got closer to our camp. It was an unusually hot day in the mountains that day and feeling sweat dripping from my breasts and inner thighs all afternoon was not pleasant, at least under those circumstances.

At least we recognized where we were by this point, just 30 minutes beforehand I was terrified and disoriented, crying uncontrollably. Now, I was sweaty, tired and extremely pissed off. We had been wandering around for hours trying to find the trail again after my normally intelligent boyfriend had gotten us off the main path and on to some stupid animal trail that led nowhere.

Worse was the fact that Philippe was Swiss and his calm, analytical demeanor was only adding to my frustration. If he told me one more time, "Don't worry Cherie, we will find the trail, we just have to retrace our steps." I was going to lose it! Retrace what steps? Everything looked the same in this part of the woods! Jesus, he was a robot!

As we were in sight of our camp he mumbled something in French and I quickly snapped, "Shut up Philippe, and don't talk to me for awhile". He mumbled something else about me being a "bitch" and then all was quiet. I turned around because I didn't hear his footsteps behind me anymore and noticed he had gone off in the trees, to piss most likely. "Good," I thought to myself, "he's driving me crazy!"

I stomped into camp and dumped my pack off in the tent. I could hear the water of the creek behind me, and I was dying to just go sit in it and wash and drink to my hearts content. I kicked off my hiking boots and peeled off my socks. Tip toeing to the creek, I cautiously looked down river at the camps of some of the other backpackers to make sure they wouldn't see my tits as I tried to slide out of my sweaty shirt, although at that point, I didn't give a shit who saw me!

The cool air of the oncoming evening breeze felt good against my skin and my nipples tightened against the refreshing chill as I unhooked my bra. I unabashedly walked to the river and relished the coming darkness and incredible bath I was about to give myself. The birds had been singing as I arrived at my tent but now everything was quiet except for the quiet gurgle of the creek.

I heard the snap of a twig behind me and said without looking "What took you so long? Did you get lost again jackass?" I said with a mischievous grin. All I got was a grunt. Typical Philippe, I'd probably be punished with the silent treatment for the rest of the day. "Fuck you then Philippe, why don't you just go in the tent and pout?!" I wasn't going to let him ruin my bath.

I reached down and grabbed a handful of water and cupped it up to my mouth. Some spilled down my chest, teasing my already hard and sensitive nipples. I felt the water trickle down my belly and splash on my inner thigh, and down the waist band of my shorts. God that felt good. I pinched and stroked my nipple a bit, I could feel heat growing in my pussy and I groaned a little. "God I hope he's watching," I smiled; I decided to finish my bath before I pleasured myself. I'm always a sucker for delayed gratification. It's the sweetest torture.

I reached down to scoop up some more water and I heard another grunt and then a low grumble. Hanging there upside down I looked between my legs to see behind me. A big brown bear was not 15 feet away from me. Instantly my legs began to shake. I slowly straightened and reached out my hands in a defensive posture saying quietly, "Whoa bear.....good bear."

I moved slowly farther into the creek and he advanced towards me. I had heard that a black bear, unless he was sick, would always do the right thing. I wasn't sure about this bear, he looked more like a grizzly, his hair was a golden brown and he had a slight hump. Jesus, there wasn't supposed to be grizzlies in the mountains of Colorado! I just kept saying, "Whoa bear...good bear." He sniffed the air toward me and let out a horrible, growling groan.

I must have cried out because I heard Philippe down river say, "Kelsey, amie, are you ok?"

All I could muster was "Bear!" I heard him swear as he came running. The bear was still coming towards me, backing me farther and farther into the middle of the creek. I was in the worse place ever if I needed to run.

Philippe started shouting as he threw rocks at the bear, "Look at me you son of a bitch! Come over here you bastard!" The bear turned towards him just long enough to roar at him, then he stood on his hind legs and I just knew we were going to be dead.

Philippe ran for the tent, grabbed something out of his pack and all of a sudden the air was filled with a loud, piercing honking noise. The bear shook his head in frustration, and Philippe sounded the horn again. I guess the bear figured nothing was worth that sound and he surprisingly turned and ran upstream.

Thank God Philippe was always prepared! A damn boat horn of all things! Philippe followed for a short while and noticed that the bear was at full charge up the hillside and most likely wouldn't return.

I stood in the river, shaking and crying. Philippe ran back to me and grabbed me. We stood there for about 2 minutes just squeezing and holding each other. We cried and shook in great gasps, it was a terrifying experience looking at the bared teeth of a grizzly on his hind legs!

Due to the fear loaded adrenaline that had been pumping through out our bodies, holding turned to caressing, caressing led to groping and for Philippe groping turned into a savage tearing of my shorts. He tore them off with one yank of his hands. He clutched at my ass and bit at my lips. His nails were tearing the flesh on my back as he kissed and bit me on my lips and tits.

In an undescribable frenzy, Philippe slapped at my legs until I had them opened as wide as he wanted, he tore my panties from the front as he fell to his knees in the water. He dragged his tongue and teeth across my clit and stuck his tongue in and out of my vagina. Breathing hard, he brutally bit me in one of the outer lips of my pussy causing me to cry out. With one hard pull he yanked me down into the water and flipped me over onto my knees.

I watched as the shreds of my underwear helplessly float down the current and descended into a sort of wet oblivion. He slapped my ass until it was hot, he shoved his fingers in and out of my pussy as he cried and grunted. He laid over me and bit me on the back of my shoulder. My pussy was on fire, I was so wet! My ass was stinging from his slaps, my back was tingling from the terrible scratches and bites, but I was groaning and crying and slamming into his fingers enjoying every last bit of our adrenaline ride.

He bent me over further and my tits hung into the creek, after a few seonds the tips of my nipples were frozen. It was such an amazing sensation feeling the ice on my breasts and fire on my ass. Then I felt completely full as he shoved his enormous cock inside me.

It was unlike any time we had ever had sex. Philippe was usually so methodical and calm. Now he was totally out of control and he rammed his penis inside me harder and harder, I felt a strong contraction growing inside me, then he took his finger and shoved it into my ass. He had never done that before. I moaned loudly, "YES!" It was the first time I had been fucked in two different places at once. I was in a place I had never been before...a place of incomprehension. I could only feel what was happening in my body and had no inkling of my surroundings. That goddamn bear could have been right behind us and I wouldn't have known or cared!

I swirled my nipples around in the water and my cunt around his cock, enjoying every sensation. He thrusted and thrusted and his finger went in and out of my ass, I got wet enough that I saw drops of my own fluids hitting the water. It was totally animalistic as he held me down and fucked and fucked me.

I could tell he was almost finished as I felt fuller and his body was tensing more and more...I let myself go and I came with a shrieking ungodly sound, "Oh, Oooh, OOOOOOOOOH!" It echoed across the valley, I was sure that campers thru-out the woods were probably imagining a wild animal made that sound, and they were right.

Philippe's groan came shortly after as he fell on top of me. We sunk further into the creek. My hands were frozen and scraped from being in the river. My pussy was filled with him and icy cold water was now flowing over my entire body and into my hair. Philippe picked me up from behind, turned me around and carried my naked body to the shore.

He sat against a tree close to the creek with me on his lap, stroking and soothing my scratches and bites with genuine love and concern. He had me turn around completely to survey his handy work. He kissed each scratch and bite and whispered, "God I'm sorry, I didn't want to hurt you, I don't know what came over me mon ami."

I put my finger over his mouth, "Shhh...." I whispered as I stroked his lips with my fingertips. We both had been terribly frightened that day, and from then on our bond has never been stronger.

I pulled his face to me and kissed him. There was a little blood in his mouth, mine or his I can't say. He bit his lip when he was trying to get the bear away from me. We kissed deep and long and again I felt that familiar tightening in my pussy. Oh My God, he felt so good. His kisses were wet and deliberate and slow.

I kissed his neck and licked his clavicle, sucking on each perfect manly bone. I bit at his nipples and sucked on them until he moaned and pressed my head to his cock. I licked the tip gingerly, tasting my own juices mixed in with his. I took his whole penis in my mouth and felt it engorge my throat. I swirled my tongue up and down the shaft as I sucked harder and harder, up and down, up and down, he moaned louder and pulled my face back up to his face.

He kissed me again, and turned me around. With his legs outstretched he sat me on his cock, deep in my pussy it felt like it should just stay there always and never come out. He liked to have me sit with my back to him so he could look at my long back and hard ass. He grabbed my breasts and squeezed and pinched them. I rode him slowly, as slowly as I could; I did love that whole delayed gratification thing. I began to shudder and felt the wetness from inside me dripping out between my legs and onto him.

As I lifted and lowered on top of him, I looked across the river and almost fainted when I saw the bear looking at us from across the creek. He looked so harmless all of a sudden and seemed almost bored with our fucking. I thought about our close call with him and then I thought about what happened after, a very human mauling.

I thought about the Native Americans' stories about shape shifters, where an animal spirit actually takes the shape of a man...I stopped contemplating this as I grew too excited to go slowly, I thrusted wildly on top of Philippe's nearly exploding penis until he held me still and refused to let me move. Aaah, there was to be more torture, the sweetest pleasure I know...and for the rest of that night until the early hours of dawn.

The bear finally wandered away, without a care in the world and suspiciously satisfied.