Shadow of The Wolf Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex loved the time when the hustle and bustle of the day was over. When everything in the garage was quiet, all she could hear was the steady hum of the refrigerator in the small break room area. This was usually her time to go through the paper work and do her planning and thinking.

Much as she would want to start on the pile waiting for her in the office, she'd rather tinker in the garage. She thought more clearly when her hands were busy. If there was need for lucidity, now was that time.

She thought that she could do some serious thinking yesterday after her flight from Rance, but she was clearly mistaken to think that Pam would let Alex's disappearance from the party go. She clearly recalled last night's conversation with her BFF...

"You're kidding right?" Pam's skeptical voice rang loudly in Alex living room. "That's just unbelievable....it boggles my mind how anyone can last as long as he did. Not that I doubt you, mind you, but it's just physically impossible for a man to do that." Her face mirrored her doubts about the validity of Alex's accounts of the night she spent in the mansion with Rance. They had been seated on either end of the couch in her living room, facing each other.

She had found Pam waiting at her front door when the cab pulled into her driveway earlier. Ever since then, she had not stopped demanding all the "dirty details" of last night. Alex had finally relented under Pam's incessant nagging and shared a highly censored version of her night with Rance. If her friend's reaction to Rance's unnatural sexual stamina was to be her gauge, there was no way that she could disclose the existence of wolf shifters to Pam.

Even Alex was not absolutely certain of what was required of her, now that she had knowledge of the shifters' existence, nor her role as their Alpha Regina. It all sound too fantastical in the light of day. Being away from Rance would give her sufficient room to mull over everything that was thrown at her last night more clearly.

"I know. I know. I keep telling myself that," she wryly replied. "And I have not in any way exaggerated his prowess." Looking back, the amazing night in Rance's arms seemed surreal somehow. The twinges of pain in her muscles and the slight soreness of her untried body, however, gave testament to the reality of the amazing experience. The more she objectively looked at what had transpired, the more she began to believe Rance's incredible claims. In truth, no human could have lasted six hours imbedded in a woman and had fully maintained an erection, even after ejaculating numerous times. It was simply humanly impossible.

During the cab ride, she'd doggedly ignored Rance as he reached out to her mentally. Pressing her to come back to the mansion and discuss things, cajoling and promising everything would work out fine. As the miles between them grew and she continued to firmly refuse, he'd finally resigned himself and conceded her need for space, but promised her that he would come for his mate soon. "Just as soon as the pack business is over," he said.

Even now, when she appraised herself inwardly, she could actually sense him and the tumult of emotions roiling in him. At the moment, he felt divided. He badly needed to come and get his mate, and at the same time he knew he had to do his duties to the pack. The question would now be, could she accept what was destined for her? This was something she needed to answer before Rance came knocking at her door.

Pam ran a critical eye on Alex, who looked none the worse for wear in spite of last night's adventure. In actuality, her friend had an inner glow of contentment in her eyes. An air of languid satiety seemed to radiate from her. In the past, her lack of sexual experience lent an innocent air to her friend, but now, Alex exuded sensuality in her every move and gesture. Pam was glad that her friend was fine after last night, since it was so unlike Alex to just hook up with a stranger, even if that stranger was panty-wetting gorgeous.

"So what are your plans now? You did practice S-A-F-E S-E-X, right?" she asked, prodding her friend for more. "Will you be going out with him soon?" she paused, as Alex's caginess conveyed her reluctance to tell more. "I've never known you to be this reticent before. We're BFFs, remember? We share everything."

Alex sighed and wondered if she should involve her friend in her predicament. After all, it was not her secret to share. For now, she'd rather keep Pam in the dark until Alex fully understood the implications of being mated to an Alpha Rex.

"It's a little complicated," she hesitatingly explained. "You see, I sneaked out of the mansion and left without saying anything to Rance." She shrugged and weakly smiled at her friend.

"I know, I know," she lifted her hand as Pam was about to open her mouth, "I acted like a coward. But I couldn't help it, Pam. It overwhelmed me, and the only thought in my head was to get out of there." She stood up and began to pace; Pam watched her intently.

"But you did make him use condoms, right?" she insisted. When Alex just stared quietly at her, she grew alarmed. "Tell me you did not."

"It was stupid. I know," Alex admitted wryly. "But everything logical or founded in common sense flew out of my head the minute we touched. I'm in the middle of my cycle anyway, so I'm safe," Alex reassured Pam. And I don't think I can get pregnant from dream fucking, no matter how hot.

"Hello! How about disease? Did you think about that? How sure are you that he's completely safe?" Pam frowned at her friend.

Alex couldn't help but smile at her friend's vehemence. She just shook her head gently and said, "I'm sure he's safe." Otherwise I'm going to kill him myself, she thought. "Besides, I know that he will come knocking on my door soon enough. Did I forget to tell you that it's not going to be a one night stand?"

"But do you want to see him again?" Pam asked.

"That's the thing, I want to. Yes, but not at the moment," Alex replied. At least not in person, she thought to herself.

Pam stayed the night with her just to make sure that she was truly alright. They cooked dinner, watched some chick flick and spent half of the night talking and giggling like crazy, until finally exhausted, they went to sleep. Pam left her house early this morning to go to work. Later that afternoon, she called to inform Alex she was accompanying her boss on an emergency business trip and wouldn't be back until the next week.

No more distractions from her self-imposed introspection. She spent the day in the garage invariably thinking of Rance and what had transpired between them. She could not believe that it was only yesterday that she'd fled the mansion. It felt longer to her. The short time she spent with him was indelibly impressed in her soul.

Her night away from him was restless, to say the least. Alex's body constantly sought his, searching for his heat, craving for a connection with him. It would have been tolerable if it was just a physical craving, but no, her mind and heart reached out for his, assuring herself of the tangible presence of the mate link between them. She'd probably have gone crazy if Rance did not send her soothing touches and assurances throughout the night and day they had been apart, through their mental connection. This mating was wreaking havoc on her equilibrium.

Alex took pride in her ability to be emotionally untouched by the angst of romances in the past, and she thought herself infallible to the foibles of female emotions. Fate was probably laughing its ass off right now. Previously, she could not understand why women would let themselves be emotionally vulnerable to men. Now, she could completely empathize. There was no rhyme or reason to why she felt so much for a complete stranger. There was no logical explanation for her willingness to abandon her sane, safe, single and normal existence, but the pull of this mating phenomenon was so compelling that nothing short of surrendering to it would fully satisfy her inexplicable craving for Rance -- her mate.

Here she thought that putting distance between them would actually alleviate her body's clamoring for his, but in fact it made it worse. She couldn't stop thinking about him; remembering his taste, his addictive touch, his mouth-watering body, his panty soaking scent, and the explosive passion between them. The fact that he could apparently enter her dreams, as she'd found out last night, didn't help.

After tossing and turning in her bed last night, her passion-starved body sought out Rance in her dreams. It started just like her previous ones, with her walking alone in the forest and searching for her wolf. But everything changed after she reached the clearing at the lake. She vividly recalled the events that transpired in the hottest, wettest dream she'd ever had....

Sweet smelling wind gently blew the hair cloaking her naked body, caressing it like a lover. Alex shivered in pleasure as her body soaked up the sun shining brightly in the sky. Treading carefully, the soft grass that covered the clearing tickled her bare feet. Wanting to surprise her wolf who was sitting at the edge of the lake, she tried not to make any noise as she crept closer to him.

To see him waiting for her brought joy in her heart. Knowing that he patiently waited for her elated her so much, that when she was a couple of steps away, she ran and excitedly lunged for him. Laughing happily, she wrestled and rolled around with the wolf on the sweet-smelling grass. Hanging tightly to his neck, they tumbled together.

She didn't know when he started changing, but soon realized that she was clinging to a man's muscular neck and shoulders. Finally ending up on the bottom with his body covering her and partially obscuring the sun, she looked up and gazed at those familiar emerald eyes.

"Hello, my mate, I am glad you opened our link, to share this dream with me," twinkling eyes holding hers captive, he smiled at her.

"R-Rance?" she stuttered over. She couldn't believe that he was there with her. "How did you get in here?" she asked.

"Don't you humans have a saying, 'if you won't come to the mountain, then the mountain would come to you?' So, here I am." He adjusted his body to keep from crushing her. That was when Alex realized that both of them were totally naked!

"You're naked!" she said, "I'm naked!" she looked at him in shock. Now she knew she was not wholly in control of her own dream; she might dream of him naked, but there was no way she'd dream herself totally naked in front of him, in full sunlight!

He looked at her with amusement and drolly replied, "The better to eat you, my dear Alex." He grinned at her expressive face. His mate had a bemused look on her face. Her brows were crunched in a frown while her lips were puckered in thoughtful confusion. He couldn't help himself so he leaned down and lightly nipped at those luscious lips.

"Wait," she braced her hands on his shoulders and attempted to push him away. It was like pushing a wall! He did not move even an inch. Moving her head to the side, she glowered at him. Finally getting the message, Rance moved his head back.

"What did you do to my wolf, Rance?" she gruffly asked him.

"I did not do anything to your wolf Alex. I am the wolf." He replied soothingly.

"No, you're not. I've been meeting him nightly here in the lake. Did you supplant him in my dreams?" she said brusquely. Irritated that her dream-wolf had disappeared because of Rance.

"Alex, I was waiting for you in the lake in my wolf form. It was me whom you dragged down on the ground." He paused and deeply looked at her eyes. "I changed because I want to hold you in my arms. To make love to you. To rub my body against yours and cover you with my scent."

"Are you saying that you're the wolf in my dreams these past months?" she asked him incredulously.

"Did my wolf looked EXACTLY like him?" he asked, before she nodded her head reluctantly.

"Did we have the same size, the same coat, and same color and markings?"

"Yes..." she answered slowly. Her eyes rounded as she fully realized that her dreams these past months were a precursor to meeting her wolf-mate. Rance knew that it was likely Luna who'd sent her dreams of his wolf, to prepare her for her inevitable fate.

Rance leaned over her and held her head as he gently kissed her brows, then her nose, and finally rested his lips on hers. "Then, my dear Alex, your wolf and I are one and the same," he quietly murmured.

"Oh, Rance..." she moaned, as Rance captured her mouth and leisurely explored. Once more, the overwhelming attraction between them exploded. Her whole body tingled and was awakened by exquisite sensations as Rance covered her body with his muscular one. He fully rested his hips between the juncture of her thighs and rubbed his rampant tumescence on her drenched nether lips.

"My sweet, sweet Alex," he crooned, as he showered kisses all over her face, "I wanted to stay away, to give you time, but I could not stay away. I do not have the will power to do so." He could not get enough of her sweetness. He kept coming back to her honeyed lips. Savoring her distinct flavor with his tongue, he hungrily plundered and worshipped her. Rance cajoled her tongue to play with his, and captured it in his mouth as he gently suckled.

Alex was awash in pleasure. Feeling Rance's chest hair lightly abrade her breasts and nipples sent shooting electricity directly to her core. Her cunt muscles clasped in hunger for his eventual invasion. Widening her legs further, she braced her feet on the ground, feverishly swiveling her hips in hope that his massive tool would find her slit.

Rance relished his mate's body beneath him. She was soaking wet! Her fluid made him burn to plunge in her and dominate. Barely holding on, he lapped down at her throat and nipped at the mate mark that he'd left the night before. Alex quivered and gasped in delight. When she demandingly grabbed at his ass and bucked beneath him, he took hold of her breasts and suckled feverishly at one.

Alex keened in ecstasy as the tumult of overwhelming sensations threw her into climax. She clung to Rance as her body shuddered, and her vagina cramped and wept copious lubrication. She ached for his possession.

"Now, Rance...." She sobbed in frustration. Rance was hungrily nursing at one of her breasts and squeezing and pinching the other. The burning intensity of the carnal pleasure surged and inflamed her. She reached between them and took ahold of his shaft. Rance groaned in exquisite delight as his mate's hand handled him. Grasping his enormous staff in her small hands, she positioned the bulbous head at her opening. Notching it just inside, Alex wrapped both of her legs on his waist, and pulled him all the way inside her juicy channel.

The initial penetration made both of them moan in hunger. His cockhead was lodged just a couple of inches from the entrance of her opening. "Move, Rance! Move..." she panted. Holding her gaze, he thrust all the way in. "Yes!" she screamed in ecstasy, as her craving pussy clung to his invading cock in welcome. Her tight pussy held him her willing and eager captive. Their locked eyes spoke of yearning and delight in their sexual congress.

"You're so fucking gorgeous, little one," Rance grunted. "Your divine heat burns me from the inside out. I could stay inside you forever."

Rane started to move slowly as they relished the feeling of unity. As the heat between them intensified, Rance hips surged strongly in his mate's welcoming glove. Alex clung and writhed beneath Rance. Her body hummed at his demanding pace. His strong hips pinned her down as he rapidly buried his lance in and out of her delicious tightness. Sucking at his mark on her neck, he chanted a litany of praise and love to his mate.

Slamming harder in her clutching sheath, he held her tightly in his embrace. Her continuous moans and groans of bliss fanned his ardor. His testicles burned, his seed eager to come and spend inside her. Finally, Alex screamed in acute satisfaction as she reached her peak. Rance thrust three more times and buried himself in her as his knot grew, locking them together, flooding her womb with his seed.

Panting, and continuously experiencing her vaginal spasms, Rance turned them carefully so Alex lay on top of him. His cock remained captured inside her, since his knot locked them still. "I thank Luna for you, Alex. My precious mate." He lifted her chin and kissed her lovingly on the lips. "You are my mate, Alex. Never doubt it."

Waking up that morning was extra hard. She wanted to languish in her bed and wallow in the pleasure of her dream. But the insistent beeping of her alarm clock, and Pam's presence in her house precluded her from doing so.

She had scrutinized every nuance of their conversation and her hot dream the night before that she knew was a shared dreaming reality, and not just her own fevered imagination. Nitpicking every tiny detail of his 'revelation' and its obvious aftereffects, both awake and dreaming. Alex wondered to herself, where in the world was the hysteria that she should be experiencing? Damn if she could even understand why she was calm as could be. It was not every day that one got to meet a real-fucking-live werewolf! And to be mated to the Alpha Rex nonetheless! Now she had the dubious title of Alpha Regina. Whatever that meant and entailed, she had no idea. As time passed, the feeling of rightness enveloped her, like she had finally found the elusive 'something' that she did not know was even missing in her life.

Somehow, even if her mind rebelled at the notion of being fated to mate an alpha shifter -- a drop dead gorgeous one at that, her body and her heart reveled in it.

She was not one to be so indecisive. She had always been focused and resolute once she set out a goal in mind. Whether in business or personal life, there was no place for ambivalence in Alex. This situation in which she found herself immersed was slowly driving her crazy.

Should she cast off all rational thinking and just go with the flow and fully succumb to whatever destiny had in store for her? Or should she put a brake on everything and leave; escape somewhere....anywhere... where she could hide from Rance and her fate?

These thoughts kept on circling round and round in her head, distracting her so much, that she kept pausing in her attempt at making Mrs. Johnson's old sedan roadworthy. With a disgusted sigh, Alex gave up on working further on it.

Straightening her back, she grabbed a rag and wiped her greasy hands. Time to call it a day, Alex thought. She stretched her hands over her head and rotated her neck as she worked the tension out of her muscles.

Alex paused for a second as she heard muffled footsteps going around the closed bay doors and nearing the access door by the office. She knew they were out there. Her very own watch dogs -- er - wolves. Two identical hunks who dogged her steps since this morning. They politely introduced themselves to her when she opened her front door on the way to work. Troy and Luc. Betas from Rance's pack entrusted to guard her. They were very unobtrusive, so she really couldn't complain. One other thing she had to get used to by being the Alpha's mate. She would have had protested, but they had explained the volatile situation brewing in the shifter community and the murdered bodies found in pack lands.

She remembered Rance's forceful entreaty to let Troy and Luc stay to guard her -- she still had to get used to this shared mental link! After much arguing, she finally acceded to his wishes... this time. It was not that she couldn't protect herself, having trained in several martial arts techniques since she was little, and having a black belt in Fushin Ryu. She could handle herself with a human, but she didn't know how she would fare with a shifter though. There was courage and there was stupidity - she was not stupid, thank you very much! So she let the twins stay, provided they did not get in her way.