Shadow Rain

Story Info
Creatures of the night come together.
2k words
4.26
22.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The smell of jasmine and musk wafts through the air. My nostrils flair slightly as I breathe in the myriad of smells that surround me. I can smell the scent of fear, excitement and lust coming in waves from the crowd around me.

Electric colors swirl in and out of my vision, as I slip from shadow to shadow. Neon pops on and off from the signs over the crowded bar. Half-naked young bodies gyrate on the dance floor, adding the smell of their passion to the air. This place is huge and far too crowded, but this is where all of the clues and the one lead I have points to.

Someone has been stalking the night crowd, those deziens of the after-dark party circle. Young men and women out for some relief from their mundane lives and who have found only death. Every four days, or should I say mornings, another body turns up. All of them young and beautiful, their bodies devoid of life and blood. That's right, I said blood. Who the hell needs all of that blood? The cops are baffled, but in my line of work, I knew what was responsible.

My eyes shine slightly as I move deeper into the shadows. I prefer the dark and am able to blend in unseen. It seems to help when I am the one doing the watching. I remove my jacket and drape it over a nearby chair. I know that I'm going to need my freedom for what is to come.

The music is loud and the bass is booming through me like my whole body is consumed by the beating of my heart. The beat is wild and seems to be growing stronger. That's when I realize it is my pulse, for I have just seen what I came looking for. Only "she" isn't what I expected.

Swaying into the club like she owns everything around her, she's much smaller in stature than I. Auburn hair catches the light and throws it back in shimmering waves. Her blouse is red silk and very low cut, revealing a generous amount of ample cleavage. I am enrapt as I watch her hips sway seductively in those skin tight leather pants. I can feel the hairs on the back of neck start to rise as she starts over my way. Everyone she passes turns to watch her until she's gone. They seem to be entranced, and I know why.

The shadows come alive and wrap around us as she moves toward me. Her scent fills my senses with sweetness and musk. She is excited already and doesn't care who knows it. She glides effortlessly up to me, the shadows pulling in. When she smiles, her teeth gleam in the darkness. I see what I was expecting, both canines are slightly elongated and sharp against her blood-red lips. Light gray eyes with sparkling golden flecks seem to laugh at her surroundings and everything in them.

"So, are you waiting for me?" Her voice is like liquid velvet across my skin. "You don't look like my usual prey. Hmmm..."

She runs her hand up my chest, and with a flash of her scarlet nails, rips my shirt from me. I can feel the heated air on my skin as I step back from her. My hair is dark, coarse and curly and helps me blend in with the shadows. The remains of my shirt are in her hand and a smile is on her lips.

"I do so love a man with hair on his chest," she purrs in that soft velvet.

"I know what you are, " I softly whisper, as I watch her body undulate to the throbbing music. "I am here for you. But now that I've met you, maybe we can come to some kind of an arraingement."

Her blouse is almost transparent as she moves in closer. Her nipples are hard through her bra, denting the silk. I can smell her wetness as I look down at her. She is so close I can feel the heat rising from her skin.

"What kind of an arrangement?" she asks as her razor like nails trace little ridges into my skin. "I need things... I need to be satisfied. I must have satisfaction, or I must have the blood. Which can you give me?" Her voice has steel underneath the softness as faint trickles of blood slide down my chest, mingling with my sweat and cologne.

"Maybe you can try..." she throws her head back and laughs. Her laughter causes my hairs to rise yet again. I can feel something else start to rise as well. The crotch of my jeans is getting tight. "If you're strong enough."

Her nails flash again as she strikes toward my throat. My hand is a blur as I catch hers in my iron grasp. Her eyes fly open in suprise and she tries to pull away. My hand remains locked around hers and she cannot move. My muscles bulge as I fight her incredible strength. She still remains immobile.

"What are you?" she hisses at me.

I smile, showing her my teeth. My face changes slightly, fur rippling along the surface as my muzzle pushes slightly out. My canines grow, longer even than hers. My nose picks up her fear, and something else. I can smell the sweet wetness from between her legs. 'My god!' I think. 'She's fucking aroused!'

I release her hand and she stumbles back. Before she can move, I am on her. Her small size helps as I grab her by the waist and pull her forward. I expect a fight, but she slams herself into me. Her lips mash into mine and our tongues lash out. I can taste the blood from our cut lips, so I retract my canines and feel her do the same. Her breath is like warm cinnamon and tastes coppery from our mingled blood.

My fingers curl into claws. The hairs ripple up and down my arms as I rip the blouse and bra from her body. Her heavy breasts swing free, her nipples rock hard with excitement. I lower my mouth to her right breast and trace her nipple with my tongue. Her back arches as I suck deeply. Her breath comes, a soft hiss. She grabs the back of my hair with her fierce grip and pushes my head down.

The buttons on her pants make sounds like rifle shots, as I rip them open. Her skin is soft and smells heavenly as I move closer. I jerk the leathers down and she steps out from them. Now she's totally nude before me. The shadows dance around us, mixing with the sparks that seem to be coming off of our skin.

My mouth traces up her thigh moving closer to her wetness. Her vaginal lips are puffed out with lust and her juices are flowing freely. The scent of her makes me hard and wanting. I place my mouth over her pussy and slide my tongue inside of her. Her hands pull me in tighter. I move higher and my teeth find her clitoris. I bite down lightly and flick my tongue rapidly back and forth across the swollen nub. I slide a finger inside of her and trace circles inside of her cunt. Her juices flow hot and sticky over my fingers and tongue. Her body starts to shake wildly. She lets out a scream as an orgasm takes her. Her juices really are flowing now.

I suck hard on her pussy, still batting her clit with my tongue. Her body is starting to tremble as she orgasms over and over, each running into the other, one long continuous eruption. Her nails are drawing blood as she rakes my shoulders in her passion. I can feel the blood, hot and sweet, sliding down my skin. She finally can't take any more and pushes me roughly away.

I land on my back and she is on top of me. Her smile is beautiful as she places a finger to my lips. I can taste my blood on her skin. Her breasts are bouncing with the exertion from her breathing.

"Don't move, " she gasps out as she moves down my chest. She takes the top of my jeans in her teeth and pulls sharply to the side. The button ricochets off. Her hands move like lightning as she tears my jeans from my skin. She smiles as she looks down at my boots. "I think we'll leave those on."

My cock is like steel as she grasps it in her hand. Her hair blocks my view as I feel her soft mouth slide down my shaft. Her lips trace up and down and then engulfs me. As she sucks me down to the base of my cock, her tongue dances across my taut skin. She pulls her head back and then goes down again. My dick is so hard in her mouth, it feels like it is about to break. She keeps up the pace and then slows down, only to speed up again. She is doing this over and over again. Her mouth is hot and wet on me. I can feel my orgasm starting. She obviously can too, because she deep throats me and clamps her lips like a vise around the head of my prick. I shudder as she stops the flow of my cum. After a minute, she pulls her lips back and smiles at me.

I reach out and pull her up to me. Her legs straddle my hips and her hands rake my chest, causing fresh rivulets of blood to flow. I revel in the pain and pleasure. Her smile widens and her fangs glisten in the light. I grab her hips and slam her roughly down onto my swollen cock. She lets out another pleasure filled scream as I fill her pussy with my heat. She starts slamming her hips up and down, back and forward, ever faster on me. I can feel her pussy grasping me, tugging me in and out with her motions. Her wetness is cascading down her thighs, across my balls and ass.

Our breathing seems to join together, both coming in short fast gasps as we fight each other for the victory. Our sexes joined in a battle for dominion. Our juices flowing together. Her hands raking my skin, one of my hands holds her waist, the other grasps her ass as she rides me with passion unbridled.

"Noooooo...." she moans loudly. "Not... yet!" But she can't stop. Her orgasm explodes through her body. I feel her go rigid and shake as waves of pleasure crash over and over her. She startes to slide down against me, then jerks up as she cums yet again. "Uggggghhhhh... Oooooooohhhhhhh, ooooooohhhhhhh, ooooooooohhhhhhh... Fuck meeeeeeeeee!"

Her screams and moans trigger off my own orgasm. I start growling in the back of my throat as I feel my seed flow out and into her, hot and heavy. Her body goes rigid again as she feels my lava shoot into her pussy. Over and over, I feel like I am being sucked dry as her cunt pulls all that I have out of my large swollen cock. Her head comes down and her lips lock against mine. Her breath flows into me, our tongues tickle the others.

Finally we start to ease down, but I am still hard inside of her. I can feel her vaginal muscles pulsing with her past orgasms. The shadows are deep around us and caress our skin. My muscles start to unwind and my hands trace down her silky skin.

I look up into her marvelous eyes. "No more killing... Understand? From now on, you'll take what you need from me. Okay?" I pull her waist down and grind my dick up into her, as I say this.

"Only..." she starts and then stops as a mini-orgasm washes over her. "Only... if... it's like this!"

Smiling at her, I growl, "Baby, this is just the beginning."