Shadow School Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He leaned down to nuzzle her ear. "Would you rather spend the day learning about what is happening by playing twenty questions a dozen times or would you rather just... play?"

She shivered as he nibbled her ear and said, "You're trying to distract me."

"Yes."

"Answer me just one question then and I promise not to ask another for at least... an hour."

Elias lifted his head from her neck and looked at her, waiting.

"Am I in some kind of danger?"

He chuckled. "Cameron, you have been in danger since the moment Gavin saw you at your high school social event; it is not really so bad, the trade for a chance to be at the top in life." The mirth left his voice. "But when you entered the Crossroads... as quick and brutal as your introduction was to my reality, it was nothing compared to what could have happened were there more than just the three of us down there. Trust me. You saw the others arrive just because of your scent. They couldn't help themselves."

Elias trailed a finger from her neck, down her throat, then across the towel as he spoke. "You are about to attend a college where vampires send their children. There is no safer place to be if you are one of the seven." He reached down and slid his hand up under her towel and let it rest on her stomach. "And of the hundreds of students attending this fall, you will be the most protected one among them. You carry my child, Cameron... No one will dare hurt you, or they will suffer."

Cameron blinked at the ferocity in his voice. It was a little scary.

Elias moved the hand on her stomach up her abdomen and over her breastbone to where the towel was knotted in place. Watching his face turn devious, Cameron begin to shiver even before the cloth fell to the side and left her lower body naked to the air, her nerves finally catching up to her. The vampire above her looked hungry, and not for blood.

The blonde immortal pressed his lips to hers, gently at first, testing her readiness to end the conversation. When she didn't resist, he kissed her harder. Cameron's eyes closed as his tongue slid into her mouth, tender yet eager, his hand slipping beneath the terrycloth knot to slacken its hold. Now there wasn't a single barrier between her skin and his; she had no idea when he had removed his own towel.

Cameron felt his caresses, gentle at first, soft... until his primal male need took over. He picked her up so she hovered just an inch above the comforter and moved her higher up on the bed, placing her so her head rested on her pillows. It was so effortless for him to move her whole body. She had to admit that power was part of what drew her to the vampire; the strength he had. Her hair was still wet and drenching her pillow but she really didn't care; Elias was doing wonderful things to one of her nipples while his fingers caressed other. Cameron arched her back at his touch.

The novelty of finally having sex in a bed was not lost on her, though she barely gave it any thought. Her first experiences with the immortal had been in more complicated locations and to actually do it in the most conventional place was a relief. The softness of the mattress beneath her left Cameron able to appreciate the feeling of Elias' hands as he caressed her and teased her with his tongue.

And what a wicked tongue he had.

He trailed the wet muscle down her stomach while his fingers massaged her inner thighs, every sensation readying her body for a deeper, more intimate touch. He was stroking a fire that only sizzled moments earlier - if he continued down this path, Cameron knew she would be engulfed in flames in no time.

When his tongue made contact with her clitoris, she moaned, her back arching of its own accord, her body reaching for his sensuous mouth. He could have done anything to her in that moment and she wouldn't have cared, so long as he kept touching her, giving her the pleasure her body craved. It wasn't long before she was gasping at the jolts her nerves were sending out with each caress.

Elias dipped his tongue into her over and over, withdrawing it only to slide it up her swollen lips to swirl around her clit before descending yet again. Repeating the action with a few variations, Elias drove Cameron to a fever pitch, trapping her in a tempest of pleasure. His hands gripped her legs, forcing them wide open so they couldn't close. And oh, how they wanted to close, trapping him there until her body found the release it feverishly craved.

Helpless to move, Cameron's toes curled and uncurled over and over again as Elias attacked her pussy with his tongue, she grabbed his head in her hands, unable to help herself. More. She wanted more. Hers fingers ran through his blonde curls, her mind lost in the approaching orgasm Elias was driving her to. He ate her so damn good.

Finally, Elias released her legs - an action that made them shut like a trap - and inserted a finger into her. The invasion made her body burst into flames, the orgasm scorching her every nerve.

Cameron began moaning so loudly, the sound of ecstasy coming from her could have been considered a scream. She honestly had no idea she had at kind of sound inside her, but her body just sang with bliss as Elias drove her on and on, relentless in his assault on her nerves. She peaked, saying his name and feeling him respond with even more aggression.

Finally, her body reaching the tip of Climax, Cameron began to descend from the fiery heights to a valley of burning light. White-hot fire was all she could see, her vision momentarily taken over by the sensation her brain seemed unable to handle. She was almost disappointed when inky black spots began dragging her back to reality. That was, until she looked down between her legs and the darkness settled into the image of Elias, gently caressing her inner thigh.

He watched her, expressionless but for the twinkle in his eyes. His lips were wet with her juices and a grin was slowly forming at the edge of his mouth; probably a reaction to her own face, which had to reflect every bit of bewilderment and satisfaction his touch created inside her.

Collapsing back, Cameron stared up at the ceiling in wonder while her chest heaved with gulping breaths. She felt Elias massaging her hips and knew he wasn't finished with her; they had all day after all. She also knew that the sight she presented him with was that of a woman completely enthralled by her lover, her legs splayed in open acceptance of whatever pleasure he wanted to give her or take for himself.

Cameron suddenly didn't care that he had been with an uncountable number of women; if all that experience led to his skill in bed, she was content with him spending his talents on her, as long as she was the only one he did this to.

Remembering he was probably reading her like a book, she raised her head and looked down at Elias, who was still nestled between her legs. He hungrier than before, a look she barely caught before his face dove to her core once more. Her eyes widened as his tongue again thrust into her, quickly replaced by two of his fingers.

Cameron grasped Elias' head and pressed his face into her, his delicious skills mind-numbingly good. Her soft purrs of pleasure increased when he inserted a third finger, stretching her, her sensitive core still throbbing from the first blast of ecstasy he had delivered.

It took no time to push her over the edge this time. She was helpless to the reactions her body had to the vampire's touch. Her body writhed once more, her nerves at the mercy of his skilled caresses.

Elias' free hand snaked up her stomach and latched onto one of her breasts. Her body bucked at the extra sensation of her nipple being palmed, his touch sparking a fire in an already-explosive situation. Wave after wave, the inferno hit her, bathing her in an orgasm so hot Cameron thought she might drown in the flames.

Soaked, both between her legs and over every inch of skin, Cameron collapsed back onto the pillows like a rag-doll. She felt Elias slide up her spent body, his weight settling atop her as his mouth took over the nipple he had been massaging. Sharp teeth grazed the sensitive tip before hot lips clamped down to suck at her.

Cameron laid still, her body so relaxed she refused to disturb her muscles until they were ready to go again. Instead, she focused on her lover's mouth, his grasping fingers, and the large, throbbing length of him resting against her leg. His cock was hard and swollen, a brand on her thigh, and it's close proximity to her humming core made her eager.

Elias kissed her breastbone as he climbed further up her body, his lips caressing up her throat to that point on her neck that always made chills rush down her spine. The flash of cold through her heated body seemed to jolt her muscles into action, because she suddenly needed more; wanted more, more, more... anything this man could give her.

A chuckle at her ear told her Elias was listening in. She still didn't know what she thought about another person invading her very thoughts, but in times like this, when she felt the head of Elias' cock push against her heated entrance, she understood the benefits. She didn't have to ask for something she wanted; he already knew.

Elias inserted the tip of his cock into her, and Cameron watched him savor the tight slide into her body. Coming to rest deep inside her, Elias settled his weight on top of her and brushed a hand over her drying hair, leaning down to kiss her. Cameron responded by wrapping her legs around his waist.

The kiss was just as she expected: conquering. There was no hesitation, no hint of the fear of rejection. Elias knew what he wanted. He took it. And God was it sexy.

What Cameron didn't expect, however, was the taunting slowness of his movements, a deep, slow taking that had her body on a knife's point of anticipation. Every encounter she had with the blonde vampire had been quick, heated, passionate and invigorating. A thrill. What he did to her now was slow, soft, tender and, well, enthralling.

His eyes watched her, drinking in her every reaction. Her own eyes stared back in wonder at the creature above her that legends made out to be so vicious, the same being that was showing a more gentle side than she thought possible. At that moment, he was simply a man making love to a woman.

Making love. Not fucking. There was no way she could call this fucking. It was too tender, too exquisite. Too torturous.

Cameron had the sudden desire to change the tempo; he was going too slow. She would flip him over and ride his cock hard until she felt another rush of orgasmic bliss wash over her once more. Moving to do so, she was stopped by Elias, his fingers wrapping around her wrists and pinning her arms down on either side of her head. Other than that movement, nothing disturbed his rhythm; his body continued its slow slide up and down her skin.

Leaning down he bit her earlobe in warning, sucked at the stinging flesh, then whispered, "Relax. Good feelings come to those who wait." He moved his head up and over to her other ear, caressing her lips teasingly along the way. "Let me pamper you today; you can have your way with me next time."

Cameron did relax. She melted into the pillows and closed her eyes as Elias sucked at the tender skin of her neck. She knew he was just teasing, not threatening to bite her... and if he did, she... well... she really didn't care.

Everything up to this point was so surreal, so unexpected and impossible that someone could tell her the world would end tomorrow and she would just shrug in acceptance. Why spend that time fretting over the inane details.

Like now. She had hot guy on top of her, he had set up a future for her so she could have chances she never dreamed of, and she was carrying his child. Everything up to this point told her he had claimed her as his, and - while her body still hummed with the electricity of two orgasms he had given her - she was beginning to think that that wasn't exactly a bad thing.

Elias stilled above her and looked down into her eyes.

So there was the tiny detail that he was a vampire. It didn't take her long to think that if there were such a thing in the real world, not just in myths and stories, the safest place to be would be with them... wouldn't it?. A favorite. A friend. Hell, even a pet, if that was how vampires thought of humans.

Okay that thought slipped out. She didn't want to be anyone's pet. As much as people joked about wanting to have the life of a lapdog, those pampered pooches still had to be on a leash if they left the house; and had to play and eat on their owners schedules. No... no she wouldn't be a pet to anyone. But she would be... something... to Elias.

Cameron lifted her head to kiss the frozen immortal; Elias for once seeming to hesitate, barely returned the kiss. When she fell back and waited, he continued to stare down at her. They laid there for several moments until Cameron felt him starting to slip from her.

Panic tightened Cameron's chest; had her thoughts done something to-

Elias slammed his hard length back into her a second before his mouth crushed against hers. One of his hands slid beneath her and up to her neck, his fingers clasping her nape while the other grasped her hip, branding her skin. She moaned and arched into him when his second thrust slid even harder into her.

Cameron grazed her nails down his back in appreciation. Her hands traveled down even further to grip his ass. She palmed the flesh there as she lifted her legs, pulling him even deeper into her body as he pounded inside her. Deep... so deep.

Elias broke the kiss, his forehead pressing to hers as he sped his movement, the speed she'd craved earlier finally winning over. Cameron had had her eyes closed at the intensity of the new pace he was setting but she wanted to see it herself. Opening her eyes, she gazed up into a face contorted with... an extreme emotion she couldn't... was it pain?

Opening her eyes wider, she gripped the sides of Elias' head and raised it up so she could see him better. Eyes that had been squeezed shut popped open and looked down at her, the irises left to thin circles around pupils too big to be natural.

Something sliced into her throat.

Cameron blinked at the sudden sensation and realized Elias was no longer looking at her from above. A sudden tingling sensation rushed through her body like a wave, hitting her toes and washing back up to a point at her neck. She couldn't turn her head so she thought to feel with her hands... which were still on Elias' head.

He was the source of the momentary pain. He was drinking from her. Another gulp sent that wave down her body again and she shivered as it passed back up and over where their bodies were connected. Something pleasant happened when-

Gulp.

Oh. Hell.

Cameron only had a second to brace herself before another orgasm hit her. She grunted - afraid to scream her pleasure with a vampire so close to her throat - and clamped her legs to his hips, her fingernails digging into Elias' scalp as he drank from her, every gulp intensifying the rush of bliss that was a hurricane inside her.

Elias tensed above her; his own movements became jerky as he came hard inside her. His hands wrapped around her and crushed her to him, tight enough to make Cameron gasp but not so tight that she couldn't breathe. He stayed at her neck, his teeth in her flesh, until their bodies were spent.

Exhausted, Cameron felt her muscles give out. Her arms and legs crashed to the bed and she floated in the calm after the storm. She thought she heard Elias say something to her, but her mind was elsewhere, floating, drifting... into blackness.

***

Melanie woke up to a horrible, tight feeling in her head. Opening her eyes, all she could see was a jean pocket with familiar stitching. It was upside down.

It took a few more moments for her to realize it was she who was upside down, the pressure in her head caused by all the blood pooling in her face and brain. Her arms dangled above her... or rather, below her, and her middle was pressed tightly to someone's shoulder.

Mary Mother of-

"Throw her in with this one. We're running out of time."

"I'm not actually going to throw a teenage girl. How 'bout I lay her down nicely," said the man carrying her. She felt the vibration as he spoke.

"I don't care how the fuck she ends up in the cell, just put her in so we can go wipe the place down. We've got less than an hour before dusk."

Melanie closed her eyes as the man carrying her lifted her and laid her down on cold hard -- and wet -- concrete. Ugh, gross.

She didn't really want to see where they'd stuck her but she couldn't help opening her eyes; she had to know who was doing this to her.

Lids raising to half-mast, Melanie looked into eyes of deepest brown. She didn't move; it was the same sandy-blonde guy from earlier. What if he gassed her again?

"Uh... she's waking up."

The other man cursed again. "Whatever. Leave her. We have a job to do."

Melanie sat up as the boy... the young man... left her and followed another hulking shape from view, closing a gate, a door, behind them and flicking a lock. As the men left, she had sat up to watch them and instantly regretted it. She'd tried to study both in case she had the chance to identify them later, but the moment she stopped moving, her head swam and she felt like she was going to throw up.

Black spider webs crisscrossing her vision, Melanie laid back down quickly in hopes that she wouldn't pass out again. She breathed deeply and waited for her body to fully wake up from whatever stupor she'd been put in. She wondered how long she'd have to wait. Was it like giving blood? Not that she'd ever donated enough to make her dizzy but she knew if you stood up too fast you could faint.

She studied the walls as she waited. They were dingy and dark, with a bare bulb hanging from the ceiling; the room had a grey green cast to it that was just depressing. Makeshift bars locked her in, random pieces of scrap metal with sharp edges - and probably plenty of tetanus among other plagues - just ready for her to wrap her fingers around in an attempt to escape.

The sad part was that the lock wasn't all that complicated; it was a standard locker contraption with numbers. Just start with 00000 and work your way to 99999 in the hopes that the combination would come sooner than later. So it wasn't so helpless... she just had a hundred thousand numbers to go through.

Melanie blanched. It would take days.

She tested her body's reaction once more by sitting up. She was bruised but other than that Melanie felt fine. Her head was pounding; what she wouldn't give for a Tylenol right now.

Sighing, Melanie scooted across the nasty floor to the bars, listening intently for any sounds other than her own, and peeked through the scrap metal while trying to avoid actually touching any of it. Spying no one in the hallway, she saw a door at the end and wondered if it was locked as well. How frustrating would it be to break out only to find another locked door.

Determined, she sat up on her knees and gave the lock a tug. The blue plastic knobs were set to zero all the way across, so that was where she would start. She tugged at the lock, foolishly hoping her captors were lazy enough to make 00000 the actual combination. When it didn't budge, she continued: 00001, pull... 00002, pull... 00003, pull.

"Start at 12978. That's where I left off."

Melanie spun on her knees - okay, ow - to lock eyes with a girl in the corner. Her thick shoulder-length brown hair was greasy and her whole body was covered in dirty smudges that made her blend with the room, her khaki pants and mustard colored shirt just as filthy as her skin. She looked... tired.

"Devin?"

The girl coughed.