Shadow Walker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"FUUUCK! You absolute BASTARD! Keep fucking me you URGH!"

I could only comply. Pounding away into her as she used her desk to prop herself up and begin meeting my thrusts. Her pussy was fluttering over my cock in incredible ways, massing it and almost stroking my dick as I continued to plunge into her depths.

"Fucking hell Kendra your pussy is so good, how the FUCK are you even doing that!", I gasped, amazed at the control inside her heated core.

She just turned around to look at me and grinned again, that evil smile. I could've sworn I saw that flash in her eyes again before she began to grind her ass against my cock, making it churn around in her depths as her walls continued their motions. I was getting close and I could tell she was too. So I leaned over and whispered the first thought that popped into my mind, "Hey, let's make give that bitch next door a real earful." She grinned again and then moaned as I buried myself to the hilt inside her, grinding back at her movement.

"Fuck yeah Eric, she'll regret not taking that booty call when you offered."

I zoned in on her ass and began pounding as fast as I could into her, my cock a blur as it began a barrage on her cunt.

"Oh fuck yeah I'm gonna CUM baby. Yes keep fucking me like that just make me CUUUM AAAH!", her last shriek would've been heard around the entire block.

Her pussy walls clamped down hard on my cock and I let go, splitting every last drop of my seed inside her as she milked my cock for all it's worth.

I plopped down exhausted as she turned to me, then I fully noticed.

She had horns growing out of her head, and her eyes were glowing red. And I do mean actually glowing. She looked at me confused at my look of shock before realising.

"Shit! My glamour!", she began panicking trying to bring her glamour up, but the thing about glamours and mages is that once they've seen underneath it doesn't work again. So for me all her glamour did was get her eyes back to their natural brown. She looked at me again, noticed that I was now looking behind her since I'd seen her wings, folded as they were. Understanding flashed in her eyes as she realised that I could still see through her glamour, she gave me a nervous little smile before speaking.

"So umm...surprise! I'm a succubus."

Wait I just had sex with an unglamoured succubus...that usually ended up in, not death, but waaaay more exhaustion than what I was feeling. She seemed to realise it as she noticed that I was still conscious.

"Wait, what the fuck. How are you still awake.", she asked incredulously.

"Um I dunno, to be honest i don't know much about the demon races, mages and your lot don't exactly get along well. Hell the only place that we're civilised around each other is the Sentinel meetings.", I replied before noting something else. "I didn't see you at the last one though which in itself is weird."

She gave me a nervous grin which had me thinking I was missing something else here.

"That's because I'm not a new student, in fact...I'm the Study of Species lecturer, and I know for a fact that you should be out like a light after having cumming inside me while my glamour was down. What the fuck is your element."

I showed her my weak water sign. She glared angrily at me.

"Really? You're telling me that you're main core is that weak shit?", she was still glaring at me. I was getting uncomfortable now. "Well if you won't show me..."

She suddenly grabbed me and threw me through her door, shattering it in the process, yeah fuck a girl real good and then she throws you out. Just not usually like this. She blurred into the top with inhuman speed, then raised her hand and I could see the crackle of demonic energy. What the fuck now she was gonna kill me?! As her hand came down I brought up my shield, but in my haste and panic it wasn't my water shield. Instead a cloak of solid darkness surrounded me as her attack neared, it absorbed the magic completely before she stopping her hand in it's tracks. I quickly brought the shield down at her before looking up at her quite sheepishly. Great now someone had found out my aspect, and it wasn't a well known one for that matter. My parent's had said that people would get pissed of at Shadow users but they didn't say why. Right now Kendra wasn't looking pissed off, she was looking scared. No. Scratch that, fucking TERRIFIED.

She spluttered a moment before choking out,

"Shadow walker."

12